9 Best Hotels To Stay In Lacota Michigan – Top Hotel Reviews
Lacota Michigan is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lacota Michigan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lacota Michigan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lacota Michigan. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lacota Michigan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lacota Michigan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Lacota Michigan:
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites South Haven
One of our best sellers in South Haven! Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites South Haven offers accommodations in South Haven, just 27 miles from Holland.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Gerald R Ford Airport, 49 miles from Holiday Inn South Haven.
- Easy check in and out. Great selection of tv channels.
- The breakfast was very good and being able to control the temperature in my room was nice. I also loved how comfortable the bed was.
- The staffs were very helpful. I like the eating area!
- Husband really enjoyed the warm breakfast, typically they are not very good.
- The hotel was a little out of town and looking a bit dated, but ok for one night.
Baymont Inn & Suites South Haven
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Baymont Inn & Suites South Haven is located in South Haven.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Holland is 27 miles from Baymont Inn South Haven, and Saugatuck is 18 miles from the property. Gerald R Ford Airport is 50 miles away.
My 91yo Mother slept very well. Facilities were great for her.
Room was across from Laundry, inside room was very quiet, no noise from Laundry 🙂
- they had a hot breakfast which was very good. Yvonne was really friendly and helpful.
- I sleep with white noise. The a/c units had a “always on”fan as well as high and low speeds. That is greatly appreciated!
- The staff was very friendly and informative. The rooms were nice and clean. Breakfast was good with lots to choose from. I loved the tile flooring. We got exactly what we asked for and what we expected.
- We would stay there again. It was clean and comfortable. The best feature is the Shermans next door.
- My 91yo Mother slept very well. Facilities were great for her.
Hampton Inn South Haven
Off Interstate 196, this South Haven hotel is a 5 minute drive from Lake Michigan and the Michigan Maritime Museum. It features an indoor pool and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.A cable TV and coffee maker are standard in every room at the Hampton Inn South Haven. All rooms include a sitting area and work desk.A daily buffet breakfast, including hot and cold items, is served at the South Haven Hampton Inn.Free access to the on-site gym and hot tub is provided to all guests of the Hampton inn. A laundromat and business center is also available.Central Kalamazoo is a one hour drive from the hotel. Sherman Dairy Bar, featuring fresh ice cream made on site, is a 3 minute walk away.
- The breakfast was one of the best I have had from a hotel. During the day they offer cookies and coffee in the lobby. The bedrooms look nice and the beds are comfy.
- Everyone was so friendly and helpful. There were nice choices for breakfast, and the pool and hot tub were clean and easily accessible. Not one complaint!
Best omelette for breakfast!
Staff checked a half hour into our stay to be sure everything was good in our room.
- Rooms were decorated nice and beds very comfortable. Staff was super! Will definitely stay there again!
- Very strong perfume aroma. They said it was the room refreshner they use. Needs anti slip finish for the tub. Could not find hair dryer, it was hidden in a drawer.
Comfort Suites South Haven
Comfort Suites South Haven offers accommodations in South Haven. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV with satellite channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Holland is 27 miles from Comfort Suites South Haven, and Saugatuck is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Gerald R Ford Airport, 49 miles from Comfort Suites South Haven.
- Breakfast left something to be desired…eggs were rubbery…not very good. Otherwise the facility was clean and comfortable. Staff was very helpful when I was having trouble getting logged on to the internet.
- The staff was very friendly the beds were very comfortable great parking
- Staff was awesome. Rooms very comfortable. Easy access from highway and to South Haven.
- The location of the hotel was good. They are the only pet friendly hotel in South Haven.
- Very clean. Excellent breakfast. Comfy bed and pillows, great rate.
Great Lakes Inn & Suites
Less than 1 miles from the Lake Michigan coastline, this South Haven hotel features rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. The Michigan Maritime Museum is 2 miles away.A refrigerator and telephone are provided in all classically furnished rooms at the Great Lakes Inn & Suites. Each room has simple décor and includes a sitting area.Guests can enjoy free access to the sauna and racquetball court available on site. A children’s playground and a picnic area with barbecue grills are available on the property for guests to use.The Inn & Suites Great Lakes is just a 10-minute drive from the public beach at Van Buren State Park. South Haven Country Club is 13 miles away.
- There was nothing I liked about this facility. I couldn’t cancel because I didn’t want to loose my money. I also found that I could have made arrangements cheaper going directly thru the hotel, which was really a motel. The clerk didn’t tell me where the “indoor” pool was either.
- fast check in,very clean room,staff helpful.hot tub great nice bed,big tv.i will stay again.
- The room was painted beautifully with a nice accent wall and the bedspreads were of fine quality and so beautiful that I read the tag on them to buy the exact same print for my bed at home if I could find it. It was in very close proximity to the Phoenix St. downtown area and the beach and very reasonably priced.
- Bathroom really clean and recently rennovated. Not expected for that kind of allocation.
- Very nice room, very clean with many amenities. Very close to downtown South Haven. I had a blast & met new friends. Staff was very nice & friendly. This was my second stay thru “Book It.” I will stay many more.
Lake Bluff Inn and Suites
Located in South Haven in the region of Michigan, 30 miles from Holland, Lake Bluff Inn and Suites features a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.Gerald R Ford Airport is 52 miles away.
- Friendly staff, very clean. Our secret bd stay and we plan on returning with the family.
- Large enough selection for continental breakfast , very nice eating area !
The mattress was very firm. Overall a little dated. Great amenities if you have children.
The grounds were beautiful. I felt it was a little pricey .
- The location is really nice ! Next front to the Lake Michigan ! The view was beautiful… the staff was nice , kind and accommodating ! Great selection at the breakfast
- We enjoyed are room was very clean and bed was comfortable. View was great. Even if we didn’t see it from our room the walk was short and nice to the lake view
Hop & Vine Inn
Hop & Vine Inn is located in Fennville, 15 miles from Holland and 5 miles from Saugatuck. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Gerald R Ford Airport, 40 miles from Hop & Vine Inn.
No reviews yet.
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Saugatuck – Douglas
Featuring an indoor pool and sauna, AmericInn Lodge & Suites Saugatuck – Douglas is in Douglas, Michigan. The property has an outdoor patio, shared lounge and TV area, and sitting area. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Each room at the property includes a flat-screen TV, cable, and sitting area. Featuring a bathtub or shower, private bathrooms also has a hairdryer and free toiletries.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to the AmericInn Lodge & Suites Saugatuck – Douglas, which features a sauna and hot tub. The property also features laundry facilities and a vending machine. Free parking is available.Gerald R Ford Airport is 40 miles away.
- The staff was very nice and helpful. The hotel was very quiet
Fireplace in lobby
Christmas music playing
Very nice staff
- The staff were all so friendly and accommodating! Very clean, comfortable beds and nice towels. The breakfast spread was the best we had ever seen, so many choices! We ended up having to stay an extra day and there were no complaints about having to do so 🙂
- The staff was so friendly and on top of anything we needed. The pool was awesome. The temp in the pool was amazing, just like bath water abd they also had some balls and noodles down there for the kids to play with!
- Breakfast was VERY minimal. Other similar hotels generally offer a bit more.
Allegan Budget Host Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a sauna, Allegan Budget Host Inn offers accommodations in Allegan, just 22 miles from Kalamazoo. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Holland is 21 miles from Allegan Budget Host Inn, and Saugatuck is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gerald R Ford Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Very clean and quiet. Coffee available around the clock, nice selection of continental breakfast items.
- Pleasant quiet atmosphere. We stayed in older part of motel…was very spacious and clean
- clean rooms & bed was very comfy. close to business I had there.
- Nothing except that it was close to the Allegan Antique Show.
- The beds/pillows were wonderfully comfortable!
Top Hotels In Lacota Michigan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lacota Michigan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lacota Michigan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lacota Michigan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!