9 Best Hotels To Stay In Lachute Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Lachute Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lachute Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lachute Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lachute Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lachute Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lachute Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Lachute Quebec:
Hôtel du Chasseur
Located in Brownsburg in the region of Quebec, 19 miles from Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts, Hôtel du Chasseur features a terrace and views of the river. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find an ATM at the property.Saint-Jérôme is 23 miles from Hôtel du Chasseur, and Montebello is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- The inner decoration. food inventory for breakfast
- Very nice place to stop on the way to Montreal, relax ,privet, for as was perfect.
- The soothing sound of the river just outside of our room window was so relaxing. Our first Auberge experience with shared accommodations. We enjoyed it very much.
- It’s essentially a B&B. All the rooms are on a second level, accessible by an outside staircase leading to 1 main entrance/exit. Inside there are locked bedrooms with sinks and AC units inside (AC queen room only). The bathrooms are communal but very clean. The complimentary breakfast was great! Muffins, coffee, milk and cereal, yoghurt. All included with your stay!
- Rooms were cozy and staff was friendly. Surroundings with river is nice!
Hotel Capri is located in Rigaud, just 30 miles from Laval.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 30 miles from Hotel Capri, and Saint-Jérôme is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The room was spacious with enough furniture for our comfort. We had a fridge in our room on our request and the staff brought us a kettle on our request. It was quiet in the hotel and we slept well. Checkout was easy – we just left the key in a basket.
- We were only there for night time as we were visiting at a relative’s home to get it ready for sale and needed a place to sleep that was a break from packing boxes and getting rid of junk. It was nice to collapse into a clean comfortable bed. The receptionist was pleasant and certainly was able to understand my son’s French and my English.
- Large room and and very clean. The bath tub is also big.
- The staff was so friendly, truly made the stay at Capri enjoyable. Great value, we just needed a place to sleep and we had a great sleep!
- perfect parking for RV or large vehicles with trailers, quiet location, old but clean
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, orcaSound Hotel offers accommodations in Rigaud. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Laval is 27 miles from orcaSound Hotel, and Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- The recepcionist was a nice person, she gave us all the facilities. The room was good for the deal that we got, to be honest we didn’t try the food so we don’t know about it. The internet have an amazing quality was good and fast. You have a restaurants and gas stations next to you. We recommend the place.
- There’s many options for food within walking distance.
- The bed was very comfortable, the heating system was working really well, the bathroom was big and the location was optimal.
- It’s conveniently located, have easy parking, staff is friendly
It is in a very convenient location for someone traveling the highway to Ottawa/Toronto and who wants to be already outside of Montreal to avoid the traffic. Probably also convenient for people visiting the area.
The room had a big bath/hot tub which probably would be fun to relax in if one had the time or was looking for a romantic getaway.
Conveniently next to a few chain restaurants and another hotel.
Overall, not bad but not amazing for the money.
Auberge Du Mont Rigaud
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Auberge Du Mont Rigaud offers accommodations in Rigaud, just 30 miles from Laval. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a computer are provided. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 30 miles from Auberge Du Mont Rigaud, and Saint-Jérôme is 25 miles from the property. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 27 miles away.
The location was perfect! We want to come back and enjoy the sanctuary .
Our trip was quick …. in late, out the next day to get to Ottawa by 330pm.
We liked the breakfast options, however were not able to partake because we chose to sleep in. We appreciated the advertising for local restaurants and we went and had a lovely brunch .
We also enjoyed the ‘old school’ ways of the check in and out. Very personable approach. Thank you for you kindness.
- The location and staff were great. Did not realize that this was an old school of some sort converted to a hotel.
- Great location, friendly staff and excellent hot breakfast.
Room was comfortable.
Breakfast was exceptionally good. Wide choice beautifully cooked and presented.
- The service is friendly. The friendly lady spoke perfect English. The room was spacious and had nice decor. Also, the breakfast was really good. I’d recommend waking up to enjoy the breakfast there. There’s also a nice patio where you can sit back and relax. It’s possible to walk 15-30 minutes away to some restaurants.
- The location was perfect! We want to come back and enjoy the sanctuary .
Quality Inn & Suites Hawkesbury
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn & Suites Hawkesbury offers accommodations in Hawkesbury, just 30 miles from Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saint-Jérôme is 31 miles from Quality Inn Hawkesbury, and Montebello is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 42 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Hawkesbury.
- New beds…super comfortable and free hot breakfast was good.
- Bed was good, television was modern flat screen, coffee in the room was good. Furniture new.
- Cleanliness, breakfast, staff – better on every level than any choice hotels in states. Excellent low cost hotel!!
Staff was friendly and helpful.
The room was clean and the bed comfortable
- The staff at the hotel were very friendly and professional. The breakfast was also pretty good.
Auberge Belazur offers accommodations in Mirabel. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Montreal is 27 miles from Auberge Belazur, and Laval is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Endroit paisible, chambre confortable, accueil chaleureux. Nous étions là pour la préparation du mariage de ma fille, nous avons été à l’aise dans les lieux. Nous avons eu plusieurs personnes qui sont venus nous rejoindre et cela n’a causé aucun problème.
La proximité du Parc Bois de Belle Rivière.. Nous y avions un départ de course à 9:00 heures.
Le restaurant la Kaserne avec une super serveuse A+++
- Endroit tres tranquille, tres bien situe et proprio tres accommodante. Lit tres confortable. Merci pour tout
- simple mais propre et très beau parc pour randonnée a proximité, bon rapport qualité prix
- La chambre est beaucoup plus belle que sur les photos mise à part la tête de lit en miroir. L’hôte est très gentille. Bon rapport qualité-prix,
Hotel Lac Carling Golf & Spa
One of our top picks in Grenville.Located in Wentworth-Nord, 20 miles from Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts, Hotel Lac Carling Golf & Spa features a sun terrace and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.There is a gift shop at the property.Saint-Jérôme is 25 miles from Hotel Lac Carling Golf & Spa, and Montebello is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 43 miles from Hotel Lac Carling Golf & Spa.
- The location is good for a getaway from everyday routine. Free ski and snowshoe rentals, nice trails too, but not well marked (we go lost!) In our room, the bedding and washroom were clean. The tennis courts were not too busy so we could play almost anytime. I paid half the price by booking on booking.com instead of the hotel website!
- It was fabulous scenery, just unfortunate that we couldn’t use all that was there to offer due to weather conditions. Couldn’t skate, ski ealking was treacherous and snowshoeing was ok.
Magnifique majestueux le cadre incroyable
Le restaurant qui a un chef qui a bossé avec Laurent Blanc est un vrai pro
Les serveuses sont super gentilles et attentive
Venez voir vous serez agréablement surpris
La suite est majestueuse et la salle de bains est digne de celle des rois.
Plein de loisirs spa piscine jacuzzi sauna tennis patinoire ds un cadre enneigé et enchanteur
- Le lit etait tres confortable et la chambre tres propre. Le personnel tres professionnel et accueillant. Les cups de café ont été très appréciés. Le prix abordable que j’ai pu avoir sur booking.com.
- Propreté et personnel dévoué. une patinoire extérieure.
Fiddler Lake Resort
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Fiddler Lake Resort offers accommodations in Mille-Isles.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom with a hot tub and bathtub, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is concierge services at the property.Laval is 28 miles from Fiddler Lake Resort, and Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 34 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Auberge des Gallant
Located in Rigaud, 28 miles from Saint-Jérôme, Auberge des Gallant features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. Saint-Eustache is 24 miles from Auberge des Gallant Inn, and Dorval is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Great outdoor baths surrounded nature, including deer.
- It’s a beautiful setting and the countryside of Quebec. The staff is impeccable and they treat you like gold. And I have stayed here a few times and it has always been excellent.
- The Hot Tub and accessibility from our room through the patio doors and the wildlife, (Deer)
- I liked the location in the woods, the immaculate state of the room, the friendliness of the staff and the excellent lunch.
- I love the natural surrounding landscapes, the wildlife, and the amazing food! It’s a little expensive but a nice treat!
Top Hotels In Lachute Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lachute Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lachute Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lachute Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!