9 Best Hotels To Stay In LʼAscension Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
LʼAscension Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in LʼAscension Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in LʼAscension Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in LʼAscension Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in LʼAscension Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in LʼAscension Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Lʼascension Quebec:
Auberge la Locanda du passant
Featuring free WiFi, Auberge la Locanda du passant offers accommodations in Saint-Henri-de-Taillon, just 29 miles from Saint-Félicien. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- The owners were very friendly and personable. Breakfast was outstanding in the onsite restaurant. Location was perfect for the National Park.
- La gentillesse de Myriam et son attention. Nous étions seuls à dormir ce soir là, alors nous avions la salle à dîner pour nous malgré qu’elle soit fermée, nous avons dévoré notre pizza achetée au dépanneur après 82 km de vélo! Ça fait partie des expériences de voyage !
- Le charme du lieu, l’accueil des hôtes et les repas
- Magnifique gîte!!! Super belle maison, on se sent directement comme chez nous!!! Le petit déjeuner excellent, la vue, les propriétaires, le confort,… Fortement conseillé!
- La nourriture était excellente, les propriétaires vraiment gentils ainsi que le personnel. Nous avons adoré l’endroit.
Hotel Motel Les Cascades
Located in Alma, 28 miles from Chicoutimi, Hotel Motel Les Cascades features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Chambord is 21 miles from Hotel Motel Les Cascades, and Saguenay is 28 miles from the property.
- Excellent breakfast served at Panoramic restaurant
- There were many upgrades to the room, also seemed pretty clean
- We like that it included the breakfast. The room was alright.
- L’accessibilité, situation du restaurant versus la vue.
- We were biking the Veloroute des Bleuets and the location was very convenient to the trails. The room was adequate for the price. Staff was prepared to store our bikes in a safe location.
In downtown Alma, Hotel Universel features an indoor heated pool and a fitness room. Modern guest rooms include cable TVs and free Wi-Fi.A small fridge and tea/coffee-making facilities are provided in each room at Hotel Universel. Decorated with cream color accents, the rooms include a desk and a small sitting area.Guests can indulge in different spa services at Clinique Baie sur Mer. There is also an indoor hot tub for additional relaxation.The on-site restaurant, Pacini, serves an Italian menu for lunch or dinner. The bar l’Apéro features a lounge atmosphere where guests can taste a variety of beers.This hotel is a 5-minute drive from shopping at Le Centre Alma and L’Odyssee des Batisseurs (Odyssey Builders Museum). Zoo Sauvage is about a 1.5-hour drive away.
- The staff were very kind and helpful. The restaurant food was great! We ate dinner and breakfast at the restaurant. Our waitresses were great!!
- Bed was very comfortable. Restaurant in house, good food.
- We speak English plus just a tiny bit of French and the staff made every effort to help us in English or to work with us using French to communicate our needs. Very friendly and helpful! The Pancini Restaurant had great food and wait staff.
- The location was great, we enjoyed the close proximity to the river and the downtown. Though renovations were underway there was no inconvenience. The front desk staff were helpful and they could speak English. We liked the artwork in the lobby.
- L’acces Au restaurant Pacini et aux salles de cinéma
L’Escale Du Routard
L’Escale Du Routard offers accommodations in Alma. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking. Chicoutimi is 28 miles from L’Escale Du Routard, and Chambord is 21 miles away.
- It’s like renting a room in a college friend’s apartment, nothing fancy but you have everything you need, and a great location too. At this price we didn’t expect much more than a bed but were pleasantly surprised.
- It has a great location to the Velo Route and the downtown mall. When you only need a place to sleep, a bathroom, and a really low price then its perfect.
- j’aurais pouvoir voir Matheux mais j’ eu l’occasion de voir sa mere super simpatique
- Cocina con muchas opciones para preparar tu propio picnic
- L’emplacement, tout était planifié à la lettre, bon concept, on avait tout le nécessaire pour passer un bel nuit, la facilité de rejoindre les propriétaires, la propreté.
Auberge Île du Repos
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Auberge Île du Repos is located in Honfleur, 27 miles from Saint-Félicien and 24 miles from Chambord. The hotel has a playground and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and free use of bicycles is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking.
- The staff was friendly and even though we didn’t speak French they tried really hard to communicate with us, very much appreciated
- Le restaurant. Le cadre. La tranquilité. La nature.
Le cadre est en pleine nature, en dehors du brouhaha de la ville. On y voit la rivière, des écureuils, …
-> l’auberge offre des soirées culturelles impressionnantes.
- Le concept d île sans voiture. Les enfants peuvent circuler sans risque.
- Intimité calme. Aurions aimé plus d’indications pour se balader à pied. Voulions aller sur un autre versant de l’île, mais mal indiqué
In downtown Alma, Quebec, this hotel is 1 street from the Alma River. It features the Le family-owned Coq Roti Restaurant on site, along with free in-room Wi-Fi.Cable TV is included in the traditional guest rooms at the Notre Hotel. The rooms are furnished with a sofa and a desk.A bistro, lodge, and dining room are part of the Coq Roti. There is a full-service bar and the restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.Véloroute des Bleuets is a 5-minute drive from Hotel Notre. H2O Expedition is 22 miles from the accommodations.
- large room, quiet a/c, quiet for sleeping..walking distance to restaurants
- Grande disponibilità da parte del ragazzo alla reception. Camera grande pulita e confortevole. Parcheggio gratuito davanti al’hotel.
- Très tranquille. Lit très confortable. Grande propreté. Personnel d’entretien très avenant.
- Le lit était confortable, et c’était très propre
- Réception au centre de l’immeuble. Sécuritaire. Accueil agréable. Grande chambre sur le long avec divan. Salle de bain propre et bien garnie. Gardé le vélo dans la chambre sur un support.
Auberge Des Îles
Located on the shores of Lake Saint-Jean, this hotel in St-Gédéon, Quebec features kayak rentals, an on-site spa and seasonal restaurant. Simple guest rooms include cable TV.Coffee facilities are provided in all rooms at Auberge Des Íles. Some rooms include a balcony with lake views.The seasonal restaurant serves soups, salads, an appetizer and a main course. Tea and coffee are available along with dessert.There is a snowmobiling trail that runs by Des Íles Auberge. Guests can also hike and fish on the property. Bicycle rentals are offered.Lake Saint-Jean Golf Club is a 7-minute walk away.
- the meals at the restaurant were tasty and well presented.
- The location was great. The views of the lake and the sunset were spectacular.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Nice big family room. Nice restaurant
-free breakfast had lots of choices. Good. Service good.
-friendly young boy at the front desk
Hôtel très moderne et design qui offre une superbe vue sur le lac Saint-Jean. Le lobby de l’hôtel et sa cheminée est très agréable.
Nous avons eu la chance d’être quasiment les seuls clients ce soir là et le chef cuisinier/réceptionniste a été adorable avec nous et nous a concocté un délicieux repas. N’hésitez pas à dîner à l’hôtel c’est de la très bonne cuisine !
En bref, un bel hôtel de bon standing bien situé que nous recommandons complètement !
Comfort Inn Alma
The Comfort Inn hotel is conveniently located about a half mile from Collège d’Alma. This hotel is just minutes from popular area attractions, like industrial parks, Rio Tinto Alcan, Plaza D’Alma Mall, Dam-en-Terre, Le Centre Mario Tremblay arena.Additional local points of interest include Aventuraid, Odyssée des Bâtisseurs Theme Park, Place Festivalma and Sainte Anne Chapel.Alma is hailed as the best starting point for the Blueberry Bicycle Route (Véloroute des Bleuets). Visitors will enjoy the local culture at festivals like Les Fêtes Gourmandes de Delisle, Festirame and Festival de musique actuelles. A wide range of exciting outdoor recreational activities is available nearby, including boating, fishing, snowmobiling, hunting, skiing and hiking. Several restaurants, specialty shops and cocktail lounges are within walking distance of the hotel.Guests at this hotel will enjoy many full-service amenities and features, including free full hot breakfast, free local calls, free parking, free coffee and a free weekday newspaper. Business travelers will appreciate conveniences like wireless high-speed Internet access, computer with Internet connection and access to fax and copy services.All tastefully decorated guest rooms come equipped with irons, ironing boards and 32-inch high-definition TVs. All rooms are 100% smoke free. Currency exchange and valet cleaning services are provided for guest convenience. Ample bus and truck parking is on the property.
- This hotel is amazing. Quite, clean and the location is awesome. Right next to food plaza and literally next to Macdonalds and cross street from Maxi, three blocks from Walmart and three gas station around it’s corners.
The staff was welcoming
Bed comfortable and room was clean and quiet
Perfect place for a pit stop during a road trip.
Good value for money
- The bed was so comfortable, i usually have a hard time falling asleep in some hotels but the comfort inn in alma was so comfy! The breakfast was delicious too.
- Bon personnel très agréable petit déjeuner super bon
Featuring free WiFi, Coiffure et Hébergement L’Unik offers accommodations in Saint-Gédéon. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared kitchen, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking.
- The hotel is very clean. The stuff are really kind. There are BBQ, outdoor fire place with firewoods and it’s really close to the lake.
- Nice host, clean and full equipmented kitchen, free bikes
- Auberge très sympathique, déco moderne, propore et fonctionnelle
Cuisine bien aménagé .
Prêt du lit bébé
Proximité du lac
Très bon accueil , Super décoration avec gout . Petite cuisine pour se faire un repas au top.
La propriétaire est vraiment très aimable,arrangent et soucieuse de ses pensionnaires
Top Hotels In Lʼascension Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in LʼAscension Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in LʼAscension Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in LʼAscension Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!