9 Best Hotels To Stay In Ko Lipe Satun Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ko Lipe Satun Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ko Lipe Satun Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ko Lipe Satun Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ko Lipe Satun Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ko Lipe Satun Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ko Lipe Satun Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Ko Lipe Satun Province:
San Pita Resort
Offering an outdoor pool, San Pita Resort is located in Ko Lipe. Free WiFi access is available. Each room here will provide you with air conditioning. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with slippers. Extras include bed linen.At San Pita Resort you will find free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a ticket service, a tour desk and luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including diving and snorkelling.The hotel is a 2-minute walk from Sunrise Beach and Lipe Walking Street.
- simple, clean, near sunrise beach. Great place to stay.
- Great atmosphere – friendly host and very accommodating to our needs
- The staff was amazingly kind. They helped us a lot and made our stay really enjoyable
Nice Clean Rooms.
Big Balcony with view
Close to sunrise beach.
Close to walking street.
Ok Breakfast on nice terrace.
- Very frendly staff. Good breakfast. Room was very good, clean. Location good, walking street and beach only few minutes walk.
Lantern Inn Koh Lipe
Featuring free WiFi, Lantern Inn Koh Lipe offers accommodations in Ko Lipe. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.
- Staff, breakfast, rest area is good.location is good.beedsheet smell good.got free mineral water, coffe & tea at lobby.
Great place in quiet area super close to walking street
Easy access to all beaches
All walking distance
Very nice and helpful staff
- Very loud when someone walk or do thing we can here it.
- We liked the location. However, it is not located where it says it is on the map. We walked around (in the blistering sun) for two hours trying to find it.
- Nothing at all. The only “okay” thing was the breakfast.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Lipe Inn offers accommodations in Ko Lipe.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find luggage storage space and gift shop at the property.
- Location is very nice and the room big and clean.
- price was good. location central. friendly people.
– everyday cleaning, fresh towels, waster and every 2 days they change the sheets of the bed (however sheets didn’t fit on the bedsize which made us putting them on every 2 hours of sleeping haha)
– hotel is in the middle of the walking street of Koh Lipe which is a plus! But this means you’ll always have some music to hear from your room till about 12/01:00 night time
– pattaya beach 5 min walk, sunrise beach 10 min walk
- Really enjoyed our stay in this hotel, there was good and consistent hot water, the air con was great, the cable TV had a few English channels, the WiFi was decent enough when I needed it, it was a great location bang in the middle of everything but quiet, it’s also close to where the speedboat docks so you can walk from the pier instead of paying 50 baht PP taxi. The bed was comfortable and the room was cleaned daily and given bottles of water. The staff were really nice, the lock was broken on our door and we only realised at 10pm but the man on reception was straight up to fix it with his screwdriver :). I would recommend this hotel.
- Central to all three major beaches of the island. Despite being on the main Walking Street, rooms were unusually quiet at night.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, The Reef is located in Ko Lipe. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.
The room’s space is really big than i expected, clean, good staff, good breakfast, great!!!
The location not in the main street so it will not be too noisy at night.
- Lovely staff, location is good, breakfast is good and simply a great place to stay.
- Location was good: best point to explore all the beaches on Koh Lipe. The breakfast was fantastic.
- The Reef is quite middle of the island so everything is near. Spacious and clean rooms. We had one with balcony which was nice. Motorbike pick up included. Decent breakfast with waffles. Friendly staff at the reception.
- Excellent service, family room could easily fit our big family of 2 adults and 4 kids, not too far walk from beach, maybe 250m to sunrise beach, good enough breakfast, value for money. Easy access to walk street, but not too near to avoid noise
- The room’s space is really big than i expected, clean, good staff, good breakfast, great!!!
Coco Beach Bungalows
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Coco Beach Bungalows offers accommodations in Ko Lipe. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.
- Our stay at Coco beach bungalows was very nice, the staff was really friendly and helpful. The location was good, very close to sunrise beach and a 5 minutes walk from ”Walking street”. Very calm and cosy area and the food at their restaurant was amazing. We would highly recommend this place!
Happy friendly and helpful staff.
- Good location. Room cleaned everyday. Bottles of water for free in your room. Friendly staff. Comfortable room.
- Sunrise Beach was quiet, clean and ideal for snorkelling during low tide. It’s amazing to see so many varieties of sea lives at such a shallow waters.
- Location, value for money, cleanliness, tour services
Family Song Bungalow
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Ko Lipe, Family Song Bungalow boasts a beachfront restaurant and comfortable bungalows located 350 feet from the beach. It also offers free WiFi access in all guestrooms.Simply furnished, the wooden and bamboo bungalows come with two fans, a mosquito net and a patio with outdoor furniture and garden views. Hot shower facilities and towels are included in the private bathroom. All bungalows also come with a hammock, while certain bungalows will provide guests with a fridge.At Family Song Bungalow, guests can take a dip in the water and relax by the beach. Activities such as fishing and snorkelling trips can also be arranged at the property.
- The location of the bungalow is fine, although it is not as good as you might think by its Google Maps location (in Google Maps it appears closer to the beach than Seaside bungalows, and it is actually behind these). Also, the island is quite small so most accommodation is going to be at least as close to the beach in any case. The price was also reasonable considering that Koh Lipe is generally quite expensive compared to the rest of Thailand.
Good location. Clean and comfortable. Greeted by a man to check in who seemed fairly regimented and stiff and shown the rules (but you’ve got to have rules I guess). Only stayed one night here before we moved to Sunrise beach. (All part of the grand plan anyway).
Overall, clean, comfy and good value for money, no quibbles.
- What we didn’t like: Bad service and bad food. It seems the Thai people are losing their charm and friendly attitude, becoming more like Filipinos. Unfortunately! Walk street is getting horrendous.
- Great location, few minutes to beach and great porch to chill in shade. Also provided mosquito net and two fans.
- The location was near to the beach. The room was clean and cozy. Two fans were given to keep it cool. The restaurant food was tastier than a few other restaurants I have tried. They have a hammock in the bungalow to rest.
A Plus Deluxe Hotel
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. A Plus Deluxe Hotel offers accommodations in Ko Lipe.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room has a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is a shared lounge, ticket service and a shops at the property.
- Location is superb, restaurant and market nearby. Walking distance to the beach. Room is clean. Thanks for the compliment snacks and drinks. The hotel do provide free coffee, tea and fruits during morning.
- Staffs are friendly and helpful ; location is stractegic & very near to walking street.
- The cleaning service and front desk was excellent. The drying rack for each room was excellent the same for the snacks in the first day. The front desk was very positive about accommodating the customer needs.
- Rooms were exactly how we expected from the photos. Staff were friendly. Hotel is situated in perfect location. Less than 5 minutes walk to Pattaya Beach and on the strip of Walking Street. Koh Lipe was our favourite island in Thailand. Free snacks in mini bar on arrival was a lovely touch as well.
- position on the walking street, clean rooms, welcome drinks and snacks, “lobby room” with free coffee and snacks
Forra Dive Resort Sunrise
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Situated in Ko Lipe, 2,950 feet from Lipe Floating Pontoon, Forra Dive Resort Sunrise has a tropical garden and a shared lounge. Set in the area famous for snorkelling and canoeing, guests can find the dive centre, beach bars and restaurants within a short distance. They can also grab a bite to eat in the on-site restaurant or relax in the bar.At the hotel, rooms are fitted with a large terrace and a hammock. All rooms come with a private bathroom and hot shower facilities.A continental, à la carte or American breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.Forra Dive Resort Sunrise offers a children’s playground.
No reviews yet.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Adang Resort offers accommodations in Koh Adang. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge, gift shop, and shops at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as snorkeling, canoeing and hiking.
- Location is beautiful. Free use of snorkeling gear and kayaks.
Location is a hidden gem, very peaceful and beautiful.
You can either choose to relax 100% or hike, snorkel, kayak, etc. so many options available.
Go on the Pirate Waterfall hike and on a hike to Koh Adang beach + viewpoints.
Rooms are okay.
The wind in Adang is very gentle blaze, not strong wind in Lipe like blowing u away.
Food price in the restaurant is quite reasonable, like 100THB for 4 chicken drumlets / 25THB for coke.
Hotel capacity is like 100 pax at most. Cheerful yet not noisy. Just nice for me.
Definitely a wonderful choice if u want find a tranquil beach for a drink & read some books.
- The staffs were quite helpful but unfortunately their English is not very good. It makes it difficult to get the answer we want. The island itself was beautiful! Free long tail to Ko lipe everyday was really nice. Free snorkeling gear and kayak provided. To received all the facilities and services with the price we paid, I think it was good.
- Place is really nice, u are close to Lipe but without noise, smell and a bit overwhelming crowd everywhere. This place will literally force u to relax as there is nothing much to do. Of course u can always go to Lipe staff will arrange u boat (several times a day for free or taxiboat for cca 100bth)
Top Hotels In Ko Lipe Satun Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ko Lipe Satun Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ko Lipe Satun Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ko Lipe Satun Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!