9 Best Hotels To Stay In Keawakapu Maui – Top Hotel Reviews
Keawakapu Maui is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Keawakapu Maui. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Keawakapu Maui. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Keawakapu Maui. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Keawakapu Maui right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Keawakapu Maui with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Keawakapu Maui:
Maui Oceanfront Days Inn
One of our top picks in Wailea.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Wailea, 30 miles from Hana, Maui Oceanfront Days Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Paia is 14 miles from Maui Oceanfront Inn, and Lahaina is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Kahului Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Read that the grounds were under construction, but they’re done and beautiful! Rooms have everything you could want. Air conditioner I set to run on fan when not on A/C so continuous white noise meant I heard nothing from next door. All staff helpful and happy. No attitude and no rushing you. Sorentos is fab food and great staff. Best beach. Location excellent.
- Very comfortable beds and pillows, great location and good parking
Linen was clean
Front desk receptionist was awesome
- Rude and unhelpful staff. The rooms are very small and poorly equipped.
- Location, bed was very comfortable, good air conditioning, decent sized mini fridge, lots of towels. Mini gym.
Maui Coast Hotel
Located directly across from Kamaole Beach Park, this Kihei hotel features an outdoor pool, hot bathtubs, an on-site restaurant and poolside dining. Each modern, air-conditioned guest room includes free Wi-Fi.Mountain or garden views from a balcony or terrace, subtle-colored sheets and Hawaiian artwork are featured in each guest room and suite at the Maui Coast Hotel. A cable TV with pay-per-view, a microwave, a compact refrigerator and a coffee machine are also provided.’ami ‘ami restaurant, open for breakfast and dinner, serves Hawaiian-inspired cuisine. Kamaole features poolside dining, a full bar and nightly entertainment. Room service is also available.A free shuttle service around Kihei and Wailea is available. Tennis courts and a bike rental are on site. A children’s wading pool is also available.Upscale shopping, dining and golf courses in Wailea are within 6 miles of the Maui Coast Hotel. Kahului Airport is a 25-minute drive away.
Location was awesome
Front desk staff were great
- Friendly staff. Pool bar had good, low-priced drinks. Location was great, right across from a beautiful beach and easy access to other parts of the island. Easy walking distance from several restaurants, grocery stores, liquor store, and shops.
- Terry and the fellow at the desk got us a room that met our needs and got us in early. We only had rwo nights, wished it were longer.
- we had a junior suite which was perfect with a baby – they also provided a crib. well located, you can walk to the beach, parks, grocery stores, restaurants. easy to park at the hotel. Free bottles of water everyday, the bed was really comfy, the rooms/environment really quiet.
- After a long flight from the east coast, our room was exactly what we needed. It was clean, well stocked, and most of all comfortable. If we are ever fortunate enough to return, we will stay here again!
- Location was awesome
Residence Inn by Marriott Maui Wailea
One of our top picks in Wailea.Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Residence Inn by Marriott Maui Wailea offers accommodations in Wailea, just 29 miles from Hana. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play mini-golf at the hotel. Paia is 15 miles from Residence Inn Marriott Maui Wailea, and Lahaina is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Kahului Airport, 14 miles from Residence Inn by Marriott Maui Wailea.
- It’s great for family’s. It met all our needs. We have been to Maui many times and this was the best stay. The value and experience were great. The staff was professional and housekeeping personal were excellent. This is our new place when we stay in Maui. We will come back next year.
Staff was GREAT!
Always friendly and cleaning!
Breakfast was hot and staff kept fresh!
Loved are stay of 2 weeks.
- Everything about this hotel was great!! We honestly got the “Wailea” feel without the “Wailea” cost. Granted it was more expensive than some other hotel options we had but we were on our honeymoon and thought we would “splurge” a little more than usual. I would most definitely stay here again!!
- Staff were great. Only saving grace of whole place.
- breakfast is delicious, and people are so nice, always help what i want.
Hotel Wailea, Relais & Châteaux – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Wailea.Nestled on a cliff overlooking Maui’s southern coastline on 15 landscaped acres, the Hotel Wailea, Relais & Chateaux – Adults Only features luxurious facilities and spacious suites.Each suite at Hotel Wailea boasts free WiFi and a private, furnished deck with a view of the ocean or garden. Amenities such as plush bathrobes and deep soaking tubs ensure a comfortable stay.Guests can enjoy the stunning views of the ocean. Beach services include free bottled water, beach chairs and umbrellas.Guests can also enjoy inspired island-to-table cuisine in two intimate settings at The Restaurant at Hotel Wailea. The Lanai offers sunset ocean views, and The Garden offers romantic al fresco dining amid sculpted gardens. The hotel also offers a unique private dining experience in The Treehouse, where guests are treated by a personal chef in a ocean view outdoor setting amid a canopy of mangoes and avocados.
- It is a wonderful place to stay, the staff is exceptional, he gives excellent information and good recommendation. Excellent breakfast but for the restaurant, you can find better place. the service to go to the beach is excellent. Definitively, you need to stay.
- Amazing stay, perfect getaway for couples. Beautiful gardens, with a view of the Pacific unmatched on Maui.
- This was incredible resort from start to finish. The service was exceptional and the grounds were beautiful. The ambiance was very elegant, romantic and classy. The food was the best we had in Wailea. I would highly recommend this resort if you are looking for a quiet romantic getaway.
- They had bath salts ready to use right on the side of the soaking tub. Perfect for a soak after a long day of travel! Great Molten Brown bath products as well.
- The beds were so soft. The room was always cleaned. Bathroom was dreamy. Had a lot of privacy! Also loved the transportation to the beach and how easy it was to get to the hotel.
Kohea Kai Maui, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
One of our top picks in Kihei – and a guest favorite.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Kohea Kai Maui, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member is a family-friendly hotel located in Kiehi on Maui’s south shore, steps from the Pacific Ocean. The hotel offers free WiFi.Guest rooms include a refrigerator, a microwave and a coffee machine. A TV with cable channels and balconies with views of the garden or ocean are also included.Kohea Kai Resort Maui features a rooftop deck, an outdoor swimming pool, and 2 outdoor hot tubs. Guests have access to the BBQ facilities and the computers in the rooftop computer room.A free breakfast is offered daily for guests. Guests also benefit from the 24-hour concierge service.Little Beach and the Iao Valley are minutes from Kohea Kai Resort Maui. Haleakala volcano is also nearby.
Very clean. Gardens around buildings well maintained. A plus to bring breakfast
to outdoor tables. We will stay here again.
- Kind staff, the items they provided were better than most locations.
- We enjoyed the handy little kitchenette alcove and the balcony with a sea view. The grounds were lushly gardened, with walkways, comfortable lounge areas, tables and a gazebo. Parking was handy and free. The included breakfast was tasty, with a variety of options. Staff were warm and personable. Beach access was just across the road. Everything we needed was nearby, including groceries, Post Office and shops. Only 4 miles to the Maui Ocean Center for great water-front dining, whale watching boat rides, and the aquarium. We went there twice!
- Staff was friendly very clean like the view of ocean but a bit obstructed by shrubs n trees even though we had ocean view the grounds were beautiful
- The owner and her staff are wonderful and made us feel so welcome. We had a late night flying in and everything was ready and waiting for us. The accommodations are quaint but modern and very comfortable. Breakfast was delicious. Location is steps away from the beach.
- Very clean. Gardens around buildings well maintained. A plus to bring breakfast
One of our top picks in Kihei.Featuring suites with kitchen facilities, balconies and panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, this Kihei hotel is only 200 feet from the beach. Recreational facilities include an outdoor pool with a furnished terrace.Air-conditioned suites at Koa Lagoon have wicker furnishings and a living room with cable TV and a DVD player. They include a dining area and a full kitchen with a toaster and large cupboards for storage.Guests can take advantage of the hotel’s laundry facilities. Free wired internet is available throughout the hotel and a car rental service is also available.Elle Aire Golf Course and Wailea Golf Course are both less than one mile from the hotel. Nearby recreational activities include humpback whale watching and snorkeling. Free private parking is available on site.
- Location and view can’t be beat, unit 402 well equiped, clean and comfortable, Good value for money
- For our personal physical circumstances the unit is ideally situated with a great view because there is no highway between it and the ocean. The premises are carefully maintained and the area is quiet and safe.
- Very close to good food and driveable to all other towns, gorgeous view. Walking distance to ocean! Had all the amenities the kitchen needs.
- Great set up having a large lawn for kids to play on with the beach just beyond. Everything was clean, pool area never crowded…we love it here!
- Quiet. Fantastic ocean view. Right on the beach. Nice pool.
Maui Seaside Hotel
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Located in Kahului, 6 miles from Paia, Maui Seaside Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lahaina is 14 miles from Maui Seaside Hotel, and Kula is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Kahului Airport, 2.5 miles from Maui Seaside Hotel.
- Very quiet and relaxing hotel. Close to the sea and main facilities.
- Inexpensive, clean accommodations in the heart of it. Beautiful Property and such a view. BUT, i wouldn’t expect modern rooms.
- As I said, the facility exceeded my expectations. It was just what we needed as we were catching a flight the next day. I would certainly recommend it to others. Having the restaurant so close was a bonus.
- The staff were very friendly. There is a restaurant connected to it called ‘Tante’s” which served a good gluten free breakfast. Clean and neat! Large rooms. Places to sit and enjoy the weather.
- It is outdated compared to the newer hotels however it was very clean and very accommodating !
Maui Beach Hotel
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Maui Beach Hotel is located in Kahului. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Paia is 7 miles from Maui Beach Hotel, and Lahaina is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Kahului Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Buffet and blue Hawaii awesome!bed great,we have camped the island!
- The staff — pleasant and cheerful. Go out of their way to be helpful
- The room was spacious and comfortable. It had coffee making facilities. The airport shuttle bus was excellent. Wifi was excellent. TV had a large range of stations available.
- Nice large room, comfortable beds & great ocean view from my room. Very clean!
- The hotel was perfect for our 1 night stay before checking into the condo the next day. There was a PlayStation 3 in the room which my son was pretty happy about. Having the mall across the street was a bonus since it was raining that evening. Staff were super friendly.
Courtyard by Marriott Maui Kahului Airport
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Maui Kahului Airport offers accommodations in Kahului, just 5 miles from Paia. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Lahaina is 15 miles from Courtyard OGG Airport, HI, and Kula is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Kahului Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Overall great experience. Convenient to the airport, yet not unduly noisy from aircraft traffic. Great hotel shuttle service to/from airport, but also to/from area restaurants. Clean room and facilities. Definitely worth considering whenever quick airport access is important.
- Excellent staff. Their goal was to make your experience wonderful before and during your Stay. Greatly appreciated the kindness and willingness to help in any way.
- View in the room and the lobby has microwave; vending machines and laundry room.
- We had supper at the bistro and the food was good and service was efficient.
- Very conveniently located airport hotel with good shuttle service. Friendly staff and comfortable room.
Top Hotels In Keawakapu Maui Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Keawakapu Maui to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Keawakapu Maui but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Keawakapu Maui. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!