9 Best Hotels To Stay In Jasper Alberta – Top Hotel Reviews
Jasper Alberta is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Jasper Alberta. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Jasper Alberta. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Jasper Alberta. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Jasper Alberta right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Jasper Alberta with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Jasper Alberta:
In the Canadian Rockies, this hotel features Papa George’s Restaurant and De’d Dog Bar & Grill. Each room includes a refrigerator and the Marmot Basin is within driving distance.Cable TV and a DVD player are provided in every room at Astoria Hotel. The rooms also include coffee facilities. On the second floor, all rooms are accessible by stairs only.Hotel Astoria arranges sightseeing tours during the summer months. Guests can play darts and pool in the bar.During the winter months, skiing and snowboarding are available nearby the hotel. When summer arrives, guests can go swimming or explore the hiking trails close to Astoria Hotel.
- It was the cheapest hotel in Jasper town. That’s about all (and not even by much) It wasn’t actually awful… just underwhelming in almost every way.
- Easy to find and in walking distance of local shops and restaurants
- The staff was so warm and welcoming. The room was quaint and exactly what we needed as a place to rest at night after a long day. Very warm in the room.
- Older hotel in the heart of jasper with great staff, great restaurant and a pub all attached.
- The location waz great it waz right on the maon strip and eithin walking distance of shopping and restaurants
Mount Robson Inn
One of our top picks in Jasper.In the heart of Jasper National Park, this hotel provides a seasonal ski shuttle service. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all guest rooms. Jasper city center is a 2-minute drive away.A cable TV is provided in each room at Mount Robson Inn. A refrigerator, a coffee maker, and a work desk are also included. The private bathrooms have free toiletries. Guests can enjoy mountain views from all rooms.A 24-hour front desk greets guests of Jasper Mount Robson Inn. A tour desk is available on site and ski storage is provided. Guests can relax in one of 2 outdoor hot tubs.Athabasca Falls are a 25-minute drive away. Marmot Basin is 13 miles from Mount Robson Inn.
Beds and duvet covers were very comfortable. Rooms looked new and were very clean.
Bathroom was well kept and the shower looked brand new.
- The room had been recently refurbished and was very nice inside. They found us a kettle (since we drink tea and not coffee) and some mugs. Staff were very nice.
- Good location overall, we had a lot of fun staying there and accessing the place was easy.
- Very nice room, beds were comfortable, quiet location.
- The hot tubs were nice. Also nice having a fridge and microwave.
- Beds and duvet covers were very comfortable. Rooms looked new and were very clean.
Tonquin Inn is in Jasper National Park and surrounded by the Canadian Rocky Mountains. Free Wi-Fi and a beautiful indoor pool facility are available.A flat-screen cable TV and a refrigerator are provided in each elegantly furnished room of the Tonquin Inn. A coffee maker, hairdryer and air conditioning are included.Two outdoor whirlpools and 3 saunas are all open at the inn. Guests can also enjoy the largest fitness room in Jasper National Park.The Tonquin Inn is less than just under 1 miles from the Jasper Yellowhead Museum & Archives. Ski Marmot Basin is 20 minutes away.
- Convenient location with downtown Jasper a few minutes away.
- Nice rooms with fridge, kettle and coffee machine. Great stay and little surprise by management made our stay really awesome. Thank you Tonquinn !
- Our up grade was perfect. Only complaint was the cold wind but that department is higher up then you. Staff was very friendly and eager to help with anything we needed
- called to complain about loud noise in room next to be and it was taken care of very quickly thanks
- The bed was very comphy and clean ,clean pillows.spacy room . Could have been better if there was an extra comphy chair in room.service and staff were very exceptable. We did not like the room that was assigned to us but the quickly accommodated us with a great room witb a perfect view.The only issue we had was tbat when we were checking out .they had put it through already before we gave them the ok . This I did not appreciate because we had a different payment option. And no read out for the price of the amount .This should be a choice for guest and what they pay for not Front desk.Otherwise it was a great stay.oh for upper floors , not much direction or signs for elevators. This would of made our stay that much more pleasing .Thank You.
Best Western Jasper Inn & Suites
One of our top picks in Jasper.In the heart of Jasper National Park, this hotel offers on-site dining and an indoor pool and hot tub. A sauna and steam room is available. Free Wi-Fi is included in all guest rooms.A flat-screen TV with cable is featured in each room at Best Western Jasper Inn & Suites. Comfortably furnished, each room comes with tea and coffee-making facilities. A fridge is provided.Serving authentic Canadian cuisine, The Inn Restaurant and Lounge offers breakfast and dinner. During summer months, guests can dine on the heated outdoor terrace. Ski lockers and a ski wax room are provided for guest use.Best Western Inn & Suites Jasper is 30 miles from Maligne Lake. Ski Marmot Basin is 14 miles away.
- Everything was slightly dated, but all of Jasper seemed to be.
- The hotel and staff were great it was clean and people were friendly!
- They very kindly upgraded our room to a suite which was fantastic for our family!!
They upgraded our room free of charge.
Lots of parking available
- We received a really great room on Valentine’s day so it was extra special for me and my husband.
Sawridge Inn & Conference Centre Jasper
Sawridge Inn & Conference Centre Jasper offers accommodations in Jasper. The hotel has a hot tub and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.The rooms include a TV with cable channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is free shuttle service at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental.
- Nice pub, restaurant, pool, and spa right on site.
We have been staying at the Sawridge Inn at least 2 times per year for over 10 years because of the following:
1. Location for Marmot ski bus pickup
2. Amenities provided.
3. Comfortable and clean rooms; until this last visit.
4. Atmosphere of hotel and friendly staff.
- Nice warm atmosphere. Great pool, hot tub and sauna. Nice buffet breakfast.
- The steam room is beautiful. The lobby and main area are very nice. The food is quite good.
- It’s a great hotel, the room was big and the bed was comfortable. The buffet breakfast was filling and enjoyable. Everything was smooth with no hiccups in service. Food in general in the hotel was delicious.
An on-site restaurant and bar are featured at this Jasper hotel. Free Wi-Fi is available in all guest rooms. Marmot Basin is 14 miles away.A cable TV is provided in each room at Athabasca Hotel. Mountain views can be enjoyed in all rooms. Select rooms have a private bathroom, and others include shared bathroom facilities.Guests can relax in O’Shea’s lounge, which features a billiards table and a large flat-screen TV. Atha-B nightclub is on-site. Ski and luggage storage is available.Columbia Icefield Glacier Adventure is just under 1 miles away. Maligne Lake is a 1-hour drive from Athabasca Jasper. Complimentary passes are provided to the Jasper Aquatic Centre which is just a 10-minute walk from this property and has a pool, water slide, sauna and gym.
- Quaint, clean, period-correct hotel. Like stepping back in time!
- The beds were very soft, and the room was very cool.
- It had a great location, and it has a lot of options for entertainment. The staff were friendly.
- I enjoy staying at the Athabasca hotel because it’s right in the heart of Jasper, everywhere is within walking distance. It’s a beautiful historical building, and well kept. Staff is friendly and attentive everytime.
- Room was very well kept and tidy and was decorated nicely. Classic 1927 architecture
This environmentally-friendly hotel is in Jasper National Park. The hotel includes an award-winning restaurant, lounge and an indoor swimming pool. The Jasper tramway is 13-minute drive away.The Chateau Jasper features a modern gym and a hot tub. A seasonal ski shuttle and free underground parking are also included.The guest rooms at the Jasper Chateau include cable TV and free Wi-Fi. Air conditioning and private bathrooms are also available.Athabasca Falls is 30-minute drive from the Chateau in Jasper. The Miette Hotsprings are a 1-hour drive away.
- The staff gave us a free upgrade to a king suite. The room was the most spectacular my partner and I have ever stayed in. I wish we didn’t have to leave!
- Clean, nice room, professional staff, great coffee selection (Keurig with regular and decaf) plus tea.
- Bed is comfy. Electric fireplace is cozy (but sadly doesn’t generate heat).
- The pool, location, rooms and overall appearance of the hotel.
Every time that I have stayed here it has exceeded my expectations. The prices are more than reasonable, the rooms are clean, smell great, the TV size is perfect and the bathrooms are cleaned to a sparkle. Loved the hottub and the pool, can’t wait to try the gym out next time that I’m in town. Front desk staff is, as always, amazing.
10/10 would recommend.
The Crimson Jasper
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Crimson Jasper offers accommodations in Jasper. The hotel has a hot tub and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The hot tubs were great after a days riding at the local ski hill. The hotel was located pretty close to the centre of town being only a short walk to most bars/cafes.
- New clean friendly hotel. Location close to downtown !!
Very clean and well kept up. It seems to be very new. Amenities in the room were good. Fridge, microwave, sink means you can make that quick breakfast or pack a lunch for skiing or day trips.
Sound between units seemed to be minimal.
The C200 restaurant was excellent for both breakfast and supper. I recommend the breakfast boufet.
- I liked that it was pet friendly, and the staff were approachable and polite. I also like it’s location and room layout.
- Close to downtown and very modern. Hotel was very clean and well maintained.
One of our top picks in Jasper.Showcasing a hot tub and a ski pass sales point, Whistler’s Inn is located in Jasper. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking.
- Great location in the centre of Jasper. Walking distance to all amenities.
- The rooms were nice and comfortable,the hot tub on the roof was amazing!!! Excellent location for exploring Jasper and we were really happy with the price.
- I was really worried we wouldn’t be able to check in early but not only could we check in early but we also got a complimentary room upgrade!!! We were in jasper to shoot our engagement photos and staying at Whistler’s inn made our weekend that much better!!
- The location is great for walking to restaurants and the room was clean. Bed was comfortable.
- we were lucky to have a spacious room with a decent view
Top Hotels In Jasper Alberta Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Jasper Alberta to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Jasper Alberta but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Jasper Alberta. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!