9 Best Hotels To Stay In Jackson California – Top Hotel Reviews
Jackson California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Jackson California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Jackson California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Jackson California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Jackson California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Jackson California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Jackson California:
Best Western Amador Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Best Western Amador Inn offers accommodations in Jackson. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Murphys is 22 miles from Best Western Amador Inn, and Lodi is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 50 miles from Best Western Amador Inn.
- Clerk at front desk gave me information on locations of wineries. Location perfect for our tours of wineries in the local area
- The staff were nice, but one of my friends (a couple) room was not good. They said it looked like it was a maintenance room and the front desk ran into problem getting another room. She had to call someone which appeared to be off site. It was eventually worked out but it took a little time.
Love their breakfast, bacon, scramble eggs,potatoes ,hash brown, sausages. Good coffee too!
The king bed was so comfy.
- Evert thing it was one of the best places I have stayed at and I spend 10-20 days a month at hotels
- Great people at front desk. Room better then I expected, even had a fireplace. Great deal.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jackson
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jackson offers accommodations in Jackson.Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is an ATM at the property.Sacramento Airport is 51 miles away.
- Great place to stay on a last minute short trip thru Calaveras .
- Close to lovely historical downtown Jackson and the signature Mel’s dinner (not the corporate chain) and our favorite meat store Swingle. Easy access to grocery store, fast good chains and many golf courses nearby.
- Bathroom was large and clean, but the lighting was terrible to do makeup
- The location was perfect. Food & stores are near you .
- Everything was pretty good accept the cleaning for the weekend.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Sutter offers accommodations in Sutter Creek, just 26 miles from Murphys. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 47 miles from Hotel Sutter.
- The addition of included breakfast with the breakfast vouchers was really a bonus. We already booked for next year! Happy with reading the YELP reviews in advance so we booked a room in the back of the hotel. Excellent advice!
- Loved the $10 breakfast coupon per person Sat & Sun. Did not visit The Cellar but small main floor bar was nicely stocked. On temperate days the entire front of dining room opens to Main St. Close to half dozen wine tasting rooms. Top floor was quiet.
- The bed was comfortable and the room clean. We had dinner one night and the waiter was pleasant and helpful.
- My room was beautiful and the hotel staff were super nice. The restaurant on site is very nice along with the quaint bar just off the lobby. I love this hotel and especially the town.
- Hotel is in the middle of a old historic gold discovery town. Great shops and sites.
The Historic Hotel Leger
In Mokelumne, this historic landmark hotel was built in 1851 during the California Gold Rush. A free daily continental breakfast and an on-site saloon and restaurant are featured.Free Wi-Fi is provided in each guest room at The Historic Hotel Leger. Each room is uniquely-decorated and local folklore suggests that some rooms are haunted by ghosts.The daily continental breakfast includes oatmeal or cereal, yogurt, granola, fruit, assorted breads, homemade baked goods, juices, teas and coffee.An outdoor swimming pool and garden are on site. A common area is available.Jackson Rancheria is a 20-minute drive away. Jackson (Gold Rush Town) is 7.5 miles away.
- Loved being able to crawl out the room window onto the balcony, and the wedding that was going on this weekend, between two local residents was a real fun addition.
- Sunday breakfast buffet was great. Yummy biscuits and gravy.
- Historic, old, charming, nothing Disneyland about this hotel ! Incredible building, nice and friendly owner
- Going to The Leger is like going to a friend’s house to stay. The staff is like family, warm and friendly. I always love it there. I am always greeted with a smile, the food is FANTASTIC, the rooms authentic, and the entertainment is quality!
- I had a blast. It was my birthday and it was VERY hot. Dinner was fabulous and the pool was clean and refreshing. AC in the rooms worked perfectly. I want to go back now!!
This gold country hotel is in a brick 1879 hostelry. It features a bar and restaurant on-site and serves a daily gourmet breakfast. Each individually decorated room has access to free Wi-Fi.Rooms at Imperial Hotel Amador feature high ceilings, original brick walls and operable windows. All rooms include terrycloth bathrobes, hairdryers and CD players. Select rooms have relaxing spa bathtubs.Open for nightly dinners and weekend lunches, Imperial Hotel Restaurant provides indoor and patio dining. The restaurant features a seasonal menu offering California cuisine with organic, locally grown produce.Villa Toscano Winery and other Amador County Wineries are within 10 miles of Amador Imperial Hotel. Castle Oaks Golf Club is a 22 minute drive away.
- We loved the Victorian decor! The bedding was exquisitely comfortable. The breakfast was delicious and beautifully plated.
- Charming old gold rush era hotel, complete with creaky wooden floors. Updated bathroom with heated towel rack. The restaurant was first class. Gourmet meals served beautifully, fair prices. The included breakfast was great! Overall, a really nice one night escape to wine country.
- excellent food and the staff are great. the rooms are beautiful and very comfortable.
- Amador City has the true flair of an Old West town. Sitting on the porch, listening to the creeks flowing and watching the stars against a backdrop of historic buildings on the main street was such a great experience!
- Large suite, jacuzzi tub.. Nice room. A place to go to escape from the city. A nostalgic hideaway to slow the pace of life for a moment. Very romantic hideaway.
In the Sierra Foothills in Gold Country, this Plymouth hotel is a 10-minute drive from Sutter Gold Mine. It features an outdoor pool, hot tub and 35-inch flat-screen satellite TV in every room.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are provided in the spacious, contemporary rooms at Shenandoah Inn. There is free Wi-Fi along with a sitting area.This hotel serves a daily deluxe continental breakfast. Guests can enjoy the picnic area and use the barbecue grills.Within 6 miles of Shenandoah Inn Plymouth, guests can find 44 wineries. Amador County Fairgrounds is 1 miles away.
- The bed was so firm and comfortable! Location is great for wineries, but be warned Plymouth has very little food! The mexican restaurant was filthy so we walked out. The brewery has excellent beer and had a pizza truck, but they are only open thurs, fr sat sun. If your here on a Monday like we were, you are getting food from the pokerville Market, or spending $200.00 at Taste for little fancy food. This Hotel has a BBQ area thankfully! We went to the market and cooked our own dinner. Not quite the gettaway I was looking for, but we made it fun. Alot of wine helped! LOL Staff is friendly, room is clean and quiet.
- Very clean and staff is friendly. We went as a group so plenty of rooms if you wanted to get a group of friends together to stay in one place.
- The room was nice and spacious. Besides the bed was a couch and a table with chairs. I could watch TV from the couch or the bed which was nice. I had a fabulous view. Everything was very clean and they had lots of extras in the room (like wine glasses and a wine opener and toothbrushes, razors, toothpaste and shaving cream). There was a coffee maker, fridge (Larger than most hotel fridges) and microwave. The owners were very welcoming. I will definitely be coming back.
- Continental free Breakfast. Best place for the money. I bet they’ll double their prices as the Amador wine country gets more popular. That’s what Napa did. I used to pay $125 for a nice room in the Napa Valley. Same room now is over $600.
Excellent & attentive staff.
Owners are on site and involved.
Rest, a boutique hotel
Located in Plymouth, 30 miles from Roseville, Rest, a boutique hotel features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Everything. Fresh fruit and pastry. Fire place. Decor and ambiance. Welcoming suitcase at the front door. Aptly named.
- Newly remodeled, clean and cozy! The staff were very friendly and welcoming.
- Superior in every way! Great location. Friendly staff. Lovely wine hour and breakfast. Very comfortable room with thoughtful amenities.
- The best night sleep ever. I am buying one of these beds asap
- Liked the tasting hour by the fireplace and talking with other quests and intern was very nice. Never stayed at boutique hotel before but will definitely do again.
Pioneer Inn & Suites
Showcasing an outdoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, Pioneer Inn & Suites is located in Pioneer in the region of California. Just 21 miles from Murphys. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking.
No reviews yet.
Days Inn Sutter Creek
Days Inn Sutter Creek is located in Sutter Creek, 26 miles from Murphys and 31 miles from Elk Grove. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Sacramento Airport is 47 miles away.
- staff was awesome, helpful and friendly. our dogs were welcome. breakfast fine, stayed several days and they came in and tidied up each day.
- Had the basics covered as expected for Days Inn. Pet friendly.
- The room was spotless and the breakfast very delicious.
- Excellent staff. Daisy the manager runs a beautiful and warm establishment.
- Place was quiet. Like being able to walk to the Main Street. Price was good.
Top Hotels In Jackson California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Jackson California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Jackson California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Jackson California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!