9 Best Hotels To Stay In Indian Pine Arizona – Top Hotel Reviews
Indian Pine Arizona is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Indian Pine Arizona. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Indian Pine Arizona. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Indian Pine Arizona. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Indian Pine Arizona right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Indian Pine Arizona with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Indian Pine Arizona:
Roundhouse Resort by VRI Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Roundhouse Resort by VRI Resort offers accommodations in Pinetop-Lakeside.Each room includes a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play racquetball at the hotel.
- The facility had amenities that were perfect for the kids not too far from town beautiful rooms spaciousness overall a really good experience
- We really enjoyed the variety of choices in things to do, the outdoor games, indoor pool, game room and game courts.
- staff was pleasant, room was quiet, not any noise
the ambiance and lovely room and service; very nice and clean bathroom; fully equipped ktichen Thanks!
Please offer another deal soon–for three days!
- The indoor pool was a big hit with the kids. The free movies twice a day were an added plus. Miniature golf, horseshoes, bocce ball and several playgrounds were also utilized. It was a great place for kids!
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, TimberLodge Inn is located in Pinetop-Lakeside, just 0.6 miles from Pinetop.Every room is fitted with a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking.
We were very pleased with the accommodations and the staff were very helpful!
Would definitely return !
- Room was newly remodeled, very clean and bright, comfortable beds and pillows, coffee set up and small table with chairs. Dog had plenty of room to roam around on leash, beautiful setting.
- didn’t get the king bed I ask for. Dog food all over the rug in room
- Property was clean & rooms very updated. Location was great.
- The outside of the hotel is very nice. There is a cute little area to sit. The hotel is shaded by pines. The location is great.
- We were very pleased with the accommodations and the staff were very helpful!
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Pinetop
In Pinetop, Arizona’s White Mountains, this hotel offers an indoor pool, sauna and hot tub and serves a daily hot breakfast. The Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest is 45 miles away.Free Wi-Fi and a cable TV with extended movie channels are offered in all of the contemporary guest rooms at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Pinetop. Rooms also include a microwave, a refrigerator and tea and coffee-making facilities.While staying at the Pinetop Holiday Inn Express and Suites guests can enjoy a workout in the on-site fitness center. For added convenience, a business center with fax and photocopying services and a guest laundromat are also offered on site.Hon-Dah Casino is just one mile from this hotel. White Mountain Family Fun Park is an 8 minute drive away.
- We always stay here when we come up to the mountains. It’s central to everything we like to do
Was nice. Quiet property. The heated pool with jacuzzi and sauna was awesome.
- Excellent breakfasts, rooms were very comfortable, staff very efficient and friendly.
- Very enjoyable stay at Holiday Inn-Pinetop! Comfortable bed, wonderful breakfast, super clean! Breakfast lady was very friendly and accommodating!
- Within 1.5 miles of bars and restaurants. Close walk to Woodland Lake park for a 2-3 mile walk to and from the park and around the lake. Great free breakfast.
Best Western Inn Of Pinetop
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western Inn Of Pinetop offers accommodations in Pinetop-Lakeside, just 1.1 miles from Pinetop.All rooms include a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Breakfast was good. Room was clean and comfy. Friendly front staff.
- I appreciated how clean my room was especially because I have severe allergies to dogs and cats, and although the hotel is pet friendly I had no problems in my room. So I know they really cleaned.
- Convenience, room size, cleanliness, staff, facility well maintained and everything in working order
- Our rooms for our group of 5 couples were close by each other.
- The parking was convenient, bed was very comfortable, bathroom area was perfect for a single traveler, Staff was friendly and helpful, and the complimentary breakfast was much appreciated…whoever invented that waffle maker should get a medal!
Lazy Oaks Resort
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Lazy Oaks Resort offers accommodations in Pinetop-Lakeside. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom.
- The scenery was beautiful and the cabin was roomy. Staff was friendly.
- Very large, warm, comfortable, quiet. It is in need of upgrading, but it’s lived in feel is part of it’s charm. The large kitchen has everything you need, it has two bathrooms, and a big living room. I really like the place and could live happily in it for weeks. The only downside is the cleanliness. There were hairs on the bottom sheet of the bed, and the very old bathroom needs both a deep clean and replacing.
- We wanted rustic, cabin-woodsy feeling, and that is what we got. The lake view is awesome, especially during winter with the snow and all. Property owner is nice, again, just a little TLC is needed.
- Loved the atmosphere and just being away from the valley. It was a great get away and very peaceful laying out by the lake to read.
- The yard attached to the cabin made for easy dog potty time. Area was quiet and off the main road way. Beautiful lake.
Hampton Inn & Suites Show Low-Pinetop
Set in the White Mountains of Sitgreaves National Forest, this Show Low, Arizona hotel provides easy access to major highways and features a free daily hot breakfast and modern guestrooms.Guest accommodations at the Hampton Inn and Suites Show Low-Pinetop are furnished with many thoughtful amenities, including signature Cloud Nine beds and free-high-speed internet access. The hotel also features in-room coffeemakers.Additional amenities at the Show Low Hampton Inn and Suites include an indoor swimming pool and modern fitness center. Guests can also take advantage of the on-site business center.Recreational activities, including fishing on nearby lakes and skiing at Sunrise Ski Area are available only a short drive from the Pinetop-Show Low Hampton Inn. The Petrified National Forest is also within driving distance.
- Staff was wonderful. Beautiful furnishings in hotel and great view of horses!!!
- Breakfast was a plus. Room was great. Service very friendly.
- Great breakfast.Spacious rooms Beds are like a clouds, cookies were delicious. Everything was just right. Thank you.
- The breakfast was better than most iv ever had at a hotel. Service was great at the front desk and couldnt ask for better. Very clean rooms!
- Fresh and well maintained interior; all clean; good location; fridge and microwave in the room.
Days Inn Show Low
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Days Inn Show Low is located in Show Low, just 11 miles from Pinetop. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There is free shuttle service at the property.
- The free breakfast is a plus and always good. The location is excellent. I asked for a downstairs room and that is what we got. The room was very clean. Extra pillows are always a plus. We appreciated the quiet. There was quick service on a tub plug problem. There was a good variety of channels. We used the microwave and were glad there was one.
- From guest service to comfort. We stay here each time in show low. Would never stay any where else. Breakfast is the best.
- We stay at Days Inn everytime we are in Show Low for the simple reason they support Law Enforcement and our veterans. Two thumbs up!
- Staff was helpful and attentive. The breakfast was “cook to order” at a nearby reastaurant and was probably the best breakast that I have eaten in a long time. The resturant was a diner type. I wish we had it in my hometown!
- The restaurant was terrific! The room was very nice also
Super 8 Show Low
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Super 8 Show Low offers accommodations in Show Low, just 11 miles from Pinetop. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Nice location. Woods to walk dog in adjoining property.
- The location was very nice. Hotel clean. The bed wasn’t as comfortable as I would like but the value was very good.
- Close to everything. Free basic breakfast. Room seemed clean.
- It’s was clean, they have a pool and breakfast. Property is nicely kept..
- Check in was a 20 minute wait for customer in front of me. Front desk person most unfriendly. Saw several dogs on property and in rooms but have a no pet policy???? Room was fairly quiet.
Holiday Inn Express Show Low
Located in Show Low in the region of Arizona, 10 miles from Pinetop, Holiday Inn Express Show Low features a hot tub and fitness center.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- The staff was very cordial and helpful, the room was modern and very clean with good amenities. Also the breakfast bar was very good with many options to choose from.
- We liked the gentleman at the front desk, he was very polite and on point. He got us checked in right away!
- This not only met our needs, but went beyond our expectations. The staff was friendly and helpful. The manager was available and was able to assist us with a personal problem. I would highly recommend this hotel and will stay here when we are in Show Low.
- The hotel was clean. Breakfast had a great variety and it was good. The hotel is in walking distance to restaurants.
- Be forewarned…..you’re going to get a GREAT night’s sleep in their super comfy beds! Plenty of pillows provides that option to find the right comfort spot! GREAT hotel with my highest recommendation!
Top Hotels In Indian Pine Arizona Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Indian Pine Arizona to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Indian Pine Arizona but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Indian Pine Arizona. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!