9 Best Hotels To Stay In Hood River Oregon – Top Hotel Reviews
Hood River Oregon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hood River Oregon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hood River Oregon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hood River Oregon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hood River Oregon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hood River Oregon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Hood River Oregon:
Hood River Hotel
One of our top picks in Hood River.Showcasing a sauna and fitness center, Hood River Hotel is located in Hood River in the region of Oregon. The hotel has a ski pass sales point and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- The location was great! Right in the middle of downtown. The bed was very comfortable.
- Historic hotel, great location and excellent breakfast in adjacent restaurant
Great location in the heart of downtown Hood River, walk to shops, restaurants, bars.
Beautifully restored old property.
Espresso and breakfast available reasonably early at adjacent restaurant.
- The Hood River hotel is a great place to stay when taking the kids up Mt Hood to sled or wine tasting in Hood River with a friend.
- We love staying in vintage style Hotels, Mt Hood Hotel fit the bill exactly! We will be back!
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Westcliff Lodge is located in Hood River.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Portland International Airport is 51 miles from the property.
- The portion of the Lodge we stayed in was all brand new. High ceilings in room were a bonus, nice balcony, very large bathroom, worth more easily. The people were pro and courteous.
- I showed up a day early, but the woman at the desk took it in stride, and found me a room. Very clean, large rooms, close to the Columbia Gorge.
- Comfortable room .. clean and nice view of the river.
- We arrived late and in the dark but the place was well lit and easy to navigate. Our room was warm and the shower was great! The view outside our big window was spectacular, covered in snow!
- Great customer service. I was able to make a last minute reservation for New Years Eve and enjoyed our stay. Thank you!
Best Western Plus Hood River Inn
A riverside restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner is featured on site for guest convenience. Free Wi-Fi is available in all guest rooms and a free hot breakfast is provided each morning.A flat-screen cable TV is included in each room at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Hood River. A microwave, coffee-making facilities, and a small fridge are also included. Some rooms feature river views.At BEST WESTERN PLUS Hood River Inn, guests can enjoy a private beach area and a fitness center. Other features include meeting facilities, laundry facilities and a vending machine.The Portland Airport is 53 miles away. The Mt. Hood Meadows ski lifts are 33 miles from the hotel.
- The pillows and bed were so comfortable probably the most comfortable hotel beds I have ever slept on.
- Bed very comfortable, and the breakfast menu was excellent
- I took my 3 daughters for an overnight getaway. The staff was amazing and made sure our room was ready when we arrived. The food was delicious and the pool/hot tub were a big hit! Loved the river view as well. I will definitely recommend this place to others.
- The breakfast was incredible. Definitely not continental!
- Good location and friendly staff, it was a good experience.
Hampton Inn & Suites Hood River
One of our best sellers in Hood River! Hampton Inn & Suites Hood River offers accommodations in Hood River.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Beautiful room, beautiful view, super staff–really super staff.
- Great location, very helpful staff, good breakfast
- Love the decor, cleanliness and how dark the room was to sleep
- We got in late (10pm) and the 2 women at the front desk were quick, extremely friendly and inviting and very efficient. They went the extra mile for us and started our trip off on the right foot. VERY impressed and will recommend this hotel to others.
- Friendly staff, very clean, nice hot tub and pool. Walking distance to two docks and a museum. Short, easy drive to downtown. Ask for a room with a view
Comfort Suites Hood River
Located near the Columbia River, this downtown Hood River hotel is 3.5 miles from the Western Antique Museum. It features an indoor pool, hot tub, and spacious suite with free wired internet.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are standard in every suite at the Comfort Suites Hood River. All warmly decorated suites include a cable TV and a seating area with sofa bed.A daily buffet breakfast is served at the Hood River Comfort Suites. It includes hot waffles, eggs, coffee, juice and more.Free access to the business center is provided to all guests of the Comfort Suites. Laundry facilities and free on-site parking are also available.The Columbia Art Gallery and Mount Hood Scenic Railroad are both 1 miles from the hotel. Indian Creek Golf Course and Cathedral Ridge Winery are both a 6-minute drive away.
- Nothing. Guests were very loud and non considerate of others.
- The room was fine, all new, recently remodeled and re-furnished. Staff were helpful in recommending a great restaurant for dinner.
- Newly remodeled rooms were very comfortable and spacious. I would rate it higher once the remodel is completed.
The water was turned off.
It is hard to wash your dirty clothes without water. I should get a refund because this was not disclosed to me before I rented the room online. Not fair.
- The staff were very attentive, friendly and accommodating. The complimentary breakfast was awesome!! It was definitely not your normal free breakfast! The pool and hot tub we’re fantastic as well. The pool is huge! As is the hot tub. The location was great too, many places to walk to (restaurants, stores, fast food, gas etc.)
Columbia Cliff Villas
Featuring panoramic views of the mountain and the Columbia River Gorge, these accommodations are located on the edge of a 200 feet cliff. Plush bathrobes and free Wi-Fi are provided in all rooms.Select rooms feature a view of the river, a furnished terrace, and a full kitchen or gas fireplace at Columbia Cliff Villas. A private bathroom with modern tiling is included. Fresh linens and towels are provided.A ski pass vendor, a 24-hour front desk and concierge services are provided at Hood River Columbia Cliff Villas. Mt. Hood Meadows Ski Resort is a 45-minute drive away.Hood River Waterfront Park is 2.5 miles away. Doug’s Beach State Park is a 30-minute drive from Columbia Cliff Villas.
- Right off the highway, overlooking the beautiful Columbia. The property was beautifully maintained, quaint and romantically situated along the cliff’s edge.
- The room was in very good condition. Bathroom and shower was modern and clean.
- The privacy, view, friendly staff, comfortable bed
- The bed was great! the location was great! the grounds were beautiful if the weather permitted walking.
- Location.. On a cliff overlooking the Columbia River Gorge… AMAZING
Columbia Gorge Hotel & Spa
This hotel is 30 miles from Multnomah Falls on I-84 and features a restaurant serving American cuisine. The hotel has a full service spa and rooms with guest robes.Along with the choice of either a river or garden-side view, the Columbia Gorge Hotel has Victorian-style rooms with a flat-screen TV and cable channels, a refrigerator, a private bathroom with a hairdryer and ironing facilities.The property also features 2 dining options. Valentino’s Lounge has a full bar, American food and burgers. Simon’s restaurant provides a fine dining experience featuring American cuisine.Guests at the Hotel Columbia Gorge are provided with complimentary newspaper and coffee every morning. Guests can work out in the on-site fitness center. For convenience, a 24-hour front desk and laundry services are available.Indian Creek Golf Course is 3 miles from this hotel. Mount Hood Meadows Ski Area is 15 miles from the property. Seneca Fouts Memorial State Park is a 4-minute drive from the hotel.
- The setting is gorgeous.staff was friendly and helpful. Room was clean. Bed was comfortable.
- This was a WOW place. A walk around the grounds is a must.
- Breakfast wasn’t included in the pricey room rate, but we enjoyed a full breakfast in the beautiful dining room, overlooking the Columbia River. Our room overlooked the gardens, enticing us to take a stroll around the grounds before leaving.
- The entire staff was extremely nice and very accommodating.
- We loved the historic nature of the hotel which was constructed in the early 1920’s and has the great feel of a place with a deep and rich history and is maintained that way. From the rooms to the short walks around the property we lost ourselves with a different, more relaxed feel of time.
Carson Hot Springs Resort & Spa
Located in Carson, 13 miles from Hood River, Carson Hot Springs Resort & Spa features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A TV with cable channels is featured.There is a gift shop at the property.Portland International Airport is 40 miles away.
- The Hot Springs were needed after the motorcycle ride & rafting trip. I just soaked untilthey closed that night.
- Because we needed to travel to the next town to eat, it was at first inconvenient but we found an active bar and then had a great breakfast at Big G’s? When the kitchen at the resort is back up, I am sure we will enjoy the whole stay.
- The location is beautiful. The mineral pool is wonderful. Very relaxing location. Many beautiful hikes, walks, scenery nearby
- The staff was friendly & welcoming. The bed was very comfortable! Would have been helpful to have a light over the bathroom sink…I love this place, have been there many years ago, forgot how beautiful it is and will certainly return…in the near future.
- The bed was comfy. The mineral pool was so relaxing.
The Lyle Hotel
The Lyle Hotel is located in Lyle, just 11 miles from Hood River. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.
Owners were great hosts.
Restaurant/bar was excellent.
Close to great wineries.
Liked the fact that dinner was served…Enjoyed our chicken, quite good.
It was an eclectic place…Value in terms of local flavor.. Very clean and nice sitting area next to the restaurant.
- Super friendly owners. We love historic properties so a great fit for us.
- Loved the quaint character of the hotel. We were warmly welcomed and invited to make ourselves at home. We would return!
- The Innkeeper was wonderful. She provided great local food and activity tips and kept the bar open past the normal time for our late arrival. There’s no breakfast served — instead they’ve chosen the “Inn” approach and have a full dinner menu and bar. We didn’t get in early enough to try the dinner but another guest told us it was excellent. They also have local musicians playing in the bar on some evenings.
- Owners were great hosts.
Top Hotels In Hood River Oregon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hood River Oregon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hood River Oregon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hood River Oregon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!