9 Best Hotels To Stay In Holbrook Arizona – Top Hotel Reviews
Holbrook Arizona is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Holbrook Arizona. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Holbrook Arizona. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Holbrook Arizona. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Holbrook Arizona right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Holbrook Arizona with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Holbrook Arizona:
Lexington Inn Holbrook
Featuring an indoor pool and a hot tub, this hotel is a 30-minute drive from Petrified Forest National Park. All rooms include free Wi-Fi. A continental breakfast is served to guests daily.Each air-conditioned room features a work desk, a flat-screen cable TV, a microwave, a small refrigerator and coffee-making facilities at Lexington Inn Holbrook. A private bathroom equipped with a hairdryer is also included.A 24-hour front desk assists guests at Holbrook Lexington Inn. Laundry facilities are available on site. Free parking is available.Petrified Forest National Park is 20 miles from the hotel. Homolovi Ruins State Park is a 35-minute drive from Lexington Inn Holbrook.
- Comfort of the beds were absolutely wonderful the breakfast in the morning was the best we have had on our whole trip
- Large rooms. Very clean. Friendly staff. Excellent value. Huge breakfast included in room rate . Pet friendly
- Loved the mattress. Everything very clean. Breakfast great.
- Very comfortable room. Friendly staff. Nice clean breakfast area and well stocked and supervised.
- There was a hot breakfast every day and the food was great. The staff were friendly and helpful.
Econo Lodge I-40 Exit 286-Holbrook Holbrook
Econo Lodge I-40 Exit 286-Holbrook Holbrook offers accommodations in Holbrook. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom.
- good location.very pleasant staff.room just ok. breakfast marginal.
- Quiet, clean, morning and night staff was excellent!!
- The staff went out of their way to make my stay comfortable.
It is an old property and they have made it decent. It was very cute inside.
The front desk girl was so sweet and helpful.
- Everything looked new in the room. It was quite in the room even though the hotel was full. Bed was firm and quite comfortable. Lots of outlets. Breakfast started at 6am and had a variety of hot and cold items. Staff was lovely.
Super 8 Holbrook
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Super 8 Holbrook offers accommodations in Holbrook.A TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Beds and pillows comfortable. Room had a microwave and small fridge but did not use.
- The room was very comfortable and had A/C. Nice breakfast.
- It was really very nice and clean and affordable. I will be staying there every time I travel
- The king room we had was spacious and bed was firm.
- The room had a nice refrigerator in microwave. The motel was located just off of the interstate which made it very easy to get on and off. A number of eating establishments close to the motel.
Howard Johnson Holbrook
One of our best sellers in Holbrook! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Howard Johnson Holbrook offers accommodations in Holbrook.The rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Convenience and price. Within walking distance to a Dennys.
- The staff was very helpful. The desk clerk went out of her way to help with the tv. She was so patient, thank you.
- Nice, clean, quiet stop on our way to Arizona. Friendly staff at desk. They take pets for an added charge of $15. Tiny but nice dog park across the road.
- It seemed to meet all good qualifications except what I mentioned below. Also the note for the prices of items a person might take (steal) from the motel. Should be a better way, that seems like you are accusing all guests of stealing.
- The pool was open late and the Kids sure enjoyed that!
Best Western Arizonian Inn
Located off Interstate 40, this hotel offers a seasonal outdoor pool and serves a daily hot breakfast. All guest rooms have central heating and air conditioning and feature free Wi-Fi. Holbrook Airport is a 2 minute drive away.A 37-inch cable TV with HBO movie channels, a microwave and a refrigerator are included in all of the quiet rooms at Best Western Arizonian Inn. The spacious rooms have a work desk and tea and coffee-making facilities.For convenience, a business center with fax and photocopying services and a 24-hour front desk are offered at Arizonian Best Western Inn. The pet-friendly hotel also offers RV parking on-site for guest convenience.Holbrook Plaza Shopping Center is a 3 minute drive from this hotel. Petrified Forest National Park is 3 miles away. Grand Canyon National Park is 172 miles northwest of this hotel.
- Thank goodness for this hotel, we were beginning to lose hope of finding a clean one. It was clean, comfortable and a decent size. There was a high school basketball team staying here so the breakfast was packed, but the staff did everything they could to keep up with the demands. You could tell they were a bit overwhelmed but they did well.
- Location was perfect for visiting the Petrified Forest National Park. It was a clean comfortable hotel.
- Large room. There is a great diner down the road from this hotel, T&S Diner (Initials only)
- The staff was professional yet friendly, at check in all the way through. I showed up five minutes late for breakfast and they accommodated me anyway, which was kind.
- Comfortable bed, Close to Denny’s, close to area sites
Magnuson Hotel Adobe Holbrook
Featuring a heated seasonal outdoor pool, Magnuson Hotel Adobe Holbrook is a 30-minute drive from Petrified Forest National Park. A free continental breakfast is served daily. Free WiFi is provided.Each room at the hotel offers a cable TV, a small refrigerator and a microwave. A private bathroom with a hairdryer is also included.A 24-hour reception greets guests of Holbrook Magnuson Hotel. Guests can take advantage of the on-site fitness centre and business centre. Free parking is available.Hidden Cove Golf Course is 4.4 miles away, while Rainbow Forest Museum is 21.1 miles from the property.
- The continental breakfast was outstanding – beds were very comfortable – great value for the price – we will stay there every time we go thru Holbrook
- The beds were comfortable and safe location to spend the night
- We were able to walk a half block to dinner. Nice not to drive! The Butterfield Steakhouse served a good meal. The hotel across the street looked questionable? I’ve stayed at the Wigwam before so it was nice to experience Route 66 again. The Trains vibrates the buildings sometimes. Learned some more about the area lying on a high water table.
- Front desk staff was very nice and helpful. The view was ok but we overlooked the parking lot and the pool which was closed due to the season. Overall it was an ok place and was thankful to be close to the state park. Thank You!
- Fantastic value for money. Comfy clean spacious room with excellent continental breakfast.
Motel 6 Holbrook
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Motel 6 Holbrook offers pet-friendly accommodations in Holbrook. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Proximity to highway and a great Italian restaurant down the road.
- Even though we were next to the freeway, it was very quiet.
Easy to get to.
Room was on bottom floor as requested.
- Wi-Fi was great. Easy access off interstate. Loved outside entrance for our dog.
- Nice room, slept well, friendly staff, 24h staff at reception, overlooking parking. Nice pool and reception area.
In Holbrook, Arizona, 22 miles from the Petrified Forrest, this hotel offers a daily hot breakfast. A seasonal heated outdoor pool and hot tub are on site. All guest rooms include free Wi-Fi.Each room at Travelodge Holbrook features cable TV with extended channels. Comfortably furnished, all bright rooms come with a fridge and microwave. Tea and coffee making facilities are provided.A 24-hour front desk is offered at Holbrook Travelodge. A laundromat is on-site. Vending machines featuring drinks and snacks are available.With a variety of restaurants and shops including Wayside Cafe, downtown Holbrook is 1.5 miles from this hotel. Holbrook Municipal Airport is an 8 minute walk away.
- the bed was so comfortable that I fell asleep right away
- Room was okay, everything necessary was there (Fridge, Microwave) and it was cheapbas well.
- Comfortable bed and an adequate breakfast. Coffee has room for improvement.
- Breakfast was good.However no gluten free options. Bed comfortable.
- Great value for money. Everything provided – hairdryer, coffee maker, hot breakfast, even a pad and pen. Also a swimming pool although I didn’t use it.
Sahara Inn offers accommodations in Holbrook. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A TV is available.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Holbrook Arizona Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Holbrook Arizona to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Holbrook Arizona but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Holbrook Arizona. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!