9 Best Hotels To Stay In Henderson Harbor New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Henderson Harbor New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Henderson Harbor New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Henderson Harbor New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Henderson Harbor New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Henderson Harbor New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Henderson Harbor New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Henderson Harbor New York State:
Hampton Inn Watertown
This Watertown, New York hotel is near Fort Drum and the Burrville Cider Mill. The Hampton Inn offers a free hot breakfast daily and guest rooms with free internet access.Hampton Inn & Suites Watertown features guest rooms with microwaves, mini-refrigerators and coffee makers. Cable TV and work desks are also included.Guests at the Watertown Hampton Inn can use the indoor pool or the fitness center. A business center and laundry facilities are also available at the hotel.
- The room was nice and clean. But the bedding was a little dingy….
- above excellent value for money, the breakfast which was incl was worth well over $30 for a family of 3.
- We loved the room as a whole and especially the bathroom shower and that we didn’t need to bring a shower stool as there was a shower seat there which was furnished with the room!! The room was very comfortable and pleasant and was very accessible to the entrance. Although we didn’t use the laundry, it was great to know there was one very near our room also!!
- me and my gran children love d it all will stay .again
- The room and bed was great. Loved the shower!!! Roomy and shower head was great as you could change settings. Breakfast was awesome with such a variety of very tasty food.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Watertown – Thousand Islands
Located 5 miles from Watertown International Airport, this New York State hotel features an indoor pool, sauna and gym. Its spacious rooms offer free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen cable TV.Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Watertown – Thousand Islands provides contemporary, cream colored rooms with a refrigerator and coffee maker. Each room has an arm chair and desk.During their stay, guests can enjoy a hot breakfast that includes cinnamon rolls, eggs and fruit in the hotel’s spacious breakfast room.Holiday Inn Watertown is 2 miles from New York State Zoo at Thompson Park. Sackets Harbor and Fort Drum are 9 miles away.
- All staff very friendly and above and beyond helpful. The room was very comfortable. The bathroom was the best we have had in all of our hotel experiences.
- Bed was to our liking. And like having the thermostat to control the heat in the room👍🏼
- Breakfast was very surprising…many items to choose from.. loved the pancake machine..
- The front staff housekeeping and the dining staff in the mornings were wonderful funny and very helpful
- Hospitable nature of the staff, the warm soup, and the clean room were all first rate. Happy holidays to all of you.
Harbor House Inn
Harbor House Inn is located in Sackets Harbor, 26 miles from Kingston and 11 miles from Watertown. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.Gananoque is 26 miles from Harbor House Inn, and Pulaski is 26 miles away.
No reviews yet.
This hotel in Watertown, New York is located across from Salmon Run Mall. An outdoor pool, a gym and a games room are available and guest rooms provide free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the Ramada Watertown include coffee facilities and cable TV.Watertown Ramada offers local shuttle services. A restaurant and a lounge are also on site.Fort Drum is 12.9 miles from the hotel. The Ramada Watertown is 3 miles from Thompson Park Zoo.
- We had breakfast at Bob Evans because we love that restaurant and we travel with our Keurig machine and bring our own coffee.
- Cleanliness and close to everything we wanted to see in Watertown. Not our four at stay here
- Staff very friendly and great location, rooms were clean.
- Staff was very friendly and accomodating, the room was spacious and the beds were very comfortable. Buffet breakfast was good and very reasonably priced
Rooms are very comfortable and clean.
The beds are comfortable and the pillows were nice tpp.
There is a small fridge and microwave in the room which is a great plus.
Hilton Garden Inn Watertown
Just off Interstate-81, this hotel is within an 8 minute drive of downtown Watertown and New York State Zoo. It features an indoor pool and spacious rooms with a 37-inch flat-screen TV.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are standard in every modern room at the Hilton Garden Inn Watertown. All rooms include free Wi-Fi and an MP3 connection.The Great American Grill is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Watertown Hilton Garden Inn. A cocktail can be enjoyed at the Pavilion Lounge and snacks are available at the 24/7 Pavilion Pantry.Free access to the hot tub and a gym is provided to all guests of the Hilton Garden Inn. Parking is also free on site.Watertown International Airport and Yellow Barn Winery are each a 10 minute drive from the hotel.
- Guest services responded quickly to our request for extra towels and pillows.
- Staff very mindful of needs. They were very attentive. Breakfast was our favorite of the day, and loved the ice water and coffee in the lobby.
- The host at the front deck was always so nice. The room was amazing. The breakfast was so awesome and a great value.
- It was very close to all the places we wanted to visit. The layout of the hotel was excellent and the room was large and comfortable. The on-site restaurant was awesome and the food was delicious!! All of the staff were friendly and helpful.
- Our room was very clean and the beds were comfortable. The pool and hot tub were great. Front desk staff very nice and helpful.
Located in Watertown, 30 miles from Lansdowne, Adirondack Efficiencies features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Gananoque is 27 miles from Adirondack Efficiencies, and Pulaski is 30 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Econo Lodge Watertown
One of our best sellers in Watertown! Located in Watertown in the region of New York State, 30 miles from Lansdowne, Econo Lodge Watertown features a barbecue and sun terrace. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Gananoque is 27 miles from Econo Lodge Watertown, and Pulaski is 30 miles from the property.
- Room was clean, bed was comfortable, staff very accommodating and the breakfast was good. Pool was good as,well.
- Sign in is quick. I like having a thermostat control in the room to regulate the temperature. Staff is very nice
- Great service. Not a swanky place but for us on a shopping trip it was perfect.
Location is excellent near shopping and restaurants but Very private away from busy traffic
Cleaning staff very accommodating
- pillows were thin as paper; bed terrible; room dirty; TV has 10 channels only; I like nothing
Comfort Inn & Suites Watertown
Located in Watertown, 30 miles from Lansdowne, Comfort Inn & Suites Watertown features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms include a private bathroom. A TV with satellite channels is provided.Gananoque is 27 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites Watertown, and Pulaski is 30 miles from the property.
- Desk, large viewing window and lounger in the room made it extra comfortable.
- Comfortable beds & pillows,liked the cupboard & stand to put luggage on.Has all the comforts of home, microwave, fridge.
- I like the location with the Dennys restaurant attached
- Great location which convenient connected with nice Danny restaurant. You can walk there at any weather without going outside. For shoppers it is such a paradise that even Canadians coming to Watertown just for weekends.
Beds super comfortable.
Lots of breakfast choices.
Enjoyed using the pool.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Watertown Thousand Islands
This Watertown, New York, hotel is 2 miles from Watertown Golf Club and a 7 minute walk from Tug Hill Plateau. Watertown Fairfield Inn and Suites guests will enjoy an indoor pool and a fitness center.All rooms at the Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Watertown Thousand Islands feature a small refrigerator and in-suite ironing facilities. Tea and coffee-making facilities are also included.Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott provides guests with free Wi-Fi and on-site laundromat. A 24-hour front desk is available for added convenience.The hotel is 5 miles from Dry Hill Ski Area and 2 miles from the Public Square Historic District. Downtown Watertown is 2 miles away.
- Excelent breakfast, room clean, people on the front desk was so nice and helpful
- My wife and I got in late and there was no issues there. Checking in and getting to the room was a breeze!
- Excellent breakfast – hot and old items – fruit – pleasant dining room – no blaring TV in the morning. Excellent manager in the morning who handled my minor complaint. All staff said good morning. Lots of space i the lobby and break area – nice combination of booths, tables and settings. Setting is away from main road but close enough to everything including eateries, shopping and highways.
- The staff was super friendly and always gave us a warm welcome! Our toddlers loved that they had cookies out every evening and hot chocolate out all the time. The breakfast was very good for continental. It had more than I could ask for and our whole family was pleased every morning. We also enjoyed the pool, it was small but perfect size for our little guys. The hotel was adorably decorated for the holidays and the rooms were great and modern! We were in the middle of a move so it was nice to have somewhere so comfortable to stay!
- Amy was very accommodating during our stay as there was an issue with our tv she made the difference between a good review and a terrible review
Top Hotels In Henderson Harbor New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Henderson Harbor New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Henderson Harbor New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Henderson Harbor New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!