9 Best Hotels To Stay In Hamilton – Top Hotel Reviews
Hamilton is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hamilton. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hamilton. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hamilton. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hamilton right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hamilton with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Hamilton.
9 Best Hotels In Hamilton:
Hamilton Princess & Beach Club A Fairmont Managed Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Hamilton Princess & Beach Club A Fairmont Managed Hotel offers accommodations in Hamilton. The hotel has a fitness center and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, concierge services and a gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as snorkeling and biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. L.F. Wade Airport is 8 miles away.
- I cannot describe how happy I was with the room, we booked a garden view and ended up with a small terrace on the ground floor that overlooked a small marina inlet. The room was modern and the bathroom was incredible. The staff were all so genuinely friendly and helpful, view from the pool was beautiful, there was a range of bars and restaurants to choose from, and the art throughout the halls was impressive.
- Lovely ambiance at Marcus & attentive (almost too attentive) service. Delicious well-made cocktails. Food was good, but not knock-your-socks-off great, which is what you would expect from a restaurant run by a world reknowned chef. Also, fairly expensive for the mostly casual dining choices, but this is typical for Bermuda.
- The staff was exceedingly pleasant. The food was very good. The grounds were very clean and pretty.
- Beds were extremely comfortable, staff was very friendly and accommodating and doormen were so helpful. This place is amazing!
The hamburger we ordered was impressive.
The room service meal was tasty and filling.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Rosedon Hotel offers accommodations in Hamilton. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is L.F. Wade Airport, 8 miles from Rosedon Hotel.
- Very friendly staff and beautiful main house with an old fashioned porch for outdoor dining. Great location near the Hamilton Princess and downtown. Lovely pool and garden.
- Very small hotel, colonial, great staff but no gym and not on the beach
- The pool is excellent as were the staff in assisting any reasonable request.
- Beautiful small hotel. Well operated. Close proximity to everything. Loved our stay.
The king bed was divine with beautiful sheets and accoutrements. The ambience perfect – lush tropical gardens with elegant contemporary feel. Food and waitstaff perfect.
Ice bucket filled was a nice evening touch.
Royal Palms Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Royal Palms Hotel offers accommodations in Hamilton. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find concierge services at the property.The nearest airport is L.F. Wade Airport, 8 miles from Royal Palms Hotel.
- Greeted warmly. Lovely room. Good bed and bedding. Good walk to city core. Residential area…felt like home. Satisfying breakfast. Excellent Ascot restaurant.
- Spacious rooms. Soft and sweet smelling bed linen. Beautiful gardens. Free wine hour!! Pleasant and helpful staff. Good hotel for both business and leisure visitors. What’s not to like?
- The staff was excellent and was extremely accommodating. Dinner at Ascots was splendid! Overall a wonderful experience
- Dinner at t he restaurant on site was maybe the most enjoyable, with the most superior service, that we ever experienced.
- A quaint & charming little colonial property within walking distance of probably 20 restaurants or more including the highly rated Ascots which is part of the hotel. Also within walking distance is the bus and ferry terminals, downtown waterfront, railway trail, grocery market and shopping. The rooms are nice and it’s had coffee maker, microwave and refrigerator. The staff is outstanding and within a day we felt more like we lived there rather than visitors. The morning breakfast is very good with fruits, muffins and coffee & tea and is a prefect to start the day as well as a good chance to ask the staff for tips on your planned itinerary. Katrina and Sonja were particular helpful with planning and Sonja made us feel so much at home. Very sad to have had to head home.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Fairmont Southampton offers accommodations in Warwick Camp. The hotel has a sun terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.L.F. Wade Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- It’s very close to Horseshoe Bay which is right next to the resorts private beach.
- buffet breakfasts were great. room service was great. shuttles to the beaxck were really regular. nice to have a soda machine on each floor. restaurant staff were really good.
- Very friendly people. Great location for beaches, golf, restaurants, touring and shopping. Good access to bus service and water shuttle.
- Facilities are very welcoming, the hotel is very large and located beside Horseshoe Bay.
The room was nice and big, the view even in the basic room is stunning.
The beach was picturesque.
Coco Reef Bermuda
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This oceanfront hotel features an outdoor pool and beach access. Rooms offer a private patio or balcony with Atlantic views.A refrigerator and coffee making facilities are standard in rooms at the Coco Reef Bermuda. The rooms also have tropical, floral bedding and special bath amenities.Guests can get a massage or rent a bike and explore. The hotel offers a business center and library. The restaurant serves international cuisine and a daily breakfast buffet.Coco Reef Bermuda is 2 miles from the Botanical Gardens. The Bermuda Craft Market is a 15 minute drive from the hotel.
- The wi fi was excellent, had five devices connected no drop out. Good tv channel choices and extremely comfy bed.
- Great location, helpful staff, new sunbeds and umbrellas excellent. High safety
- older facility but clean, friendly, great location and amazing beach and views from rooms.
- The view from the room was amazing and so was the beach
*Coco Reef beach was beautiful.
*NO BUGS- for those worried about Zika or mosquitoes in general, we did not see one! The ground were very well kept.
*Even though staff said the resort was full during our stay, it seemed somewhat empty to us. There were numerous times we had the pool to ourselves!
*The food and drinks were very good but expensive (like everything in Bermuda!) There is a small grocery store nearby if you would rather eat that way, however the rooms only have a small fridge, no microwave so keep that in mind.
*The area is very safe, we walked the neighborhood day and night and never felt unsafe.
Elbow Beach Resort is just a short walk down the beach for an excellent dining experience, and live music certain days.
Inverurie Executive Suites
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Inverurie Executive Suites is located in Mount Pleasant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is valet parking at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is L.F. Wade Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The view was amazing. Sitting on the balcony was a highlight of the trip. Having a small kitchen in the room was helpful as well. The ferry to Hamilton was literally right next door so transportation was easy. The desk manager gave us tickets for the ferry which saved a few $$. Thanks
- The staff is very friendly. The room is super clean. The room view is beautiful. It feels like you are on a cruise.
- Very modern and comfortable. Very good person on front desk to help.
- When sitting on the bed and looking out at the balcony, it makes you feel as if you are on a cruise ship sailing away. The room has top of the line technology, very quite and peaceful.
- The balcony with ocean view was beautiful, and each room has both. The ferry dock (Darrell’s Wharf) was right next door, making travel to Hamilton fun and easy (about 20 min). The room was quite large with a small kitchen (fridge, microwave, sink, cupboards, coffee maker, kettle, tea and coffee provided) and a nice eating area by the window. Bed was comfy.
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Fourways Inn offers accommodations in Chelston. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is concierge services at the property.The nearest airport is L.F. Wade Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Staff is super friendly. They upgraded us to a suite for no extra charge.
- Our entire experience was awesome! From check in to check out. The staff is super friendly, professional and efficient as is the management. The restaurant is a must for an above average fine dining experience. We will definitely stay with Fourways again!!
- Room was a small condo with dining area, lounge, double terrace and double sinks.
- Continental breakfast delivered daily was a treat. Fantastic pastries and coffee. Main dining room although a little pricey (as is everything in Bermuda) was 5 star and has a wine cellar to match
- Liked that the property had a pool.The room was very clean and cozy.Really liked the bathroom more than anything.
The Loren at Pink Beach
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Loren at Pink Beach offers accommodations in Tuckerʼs Town. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.L.F. Wade Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- The staff were extraordinary. Everyone there acted like we’d been friends for years. Everyone was upbeat, smiling and eager to help without being pushy. I literally wanted to just hang out with the front desk and restaurant staff, they were that cool. The room was great, very spacious, shower and tub were amazing, the bathroom itself was large, the size of most hotel rooms. And the lanai was incredible, lounge was comfortable and of course you could hear the ocean, very beautiful. Only half bad thing was so far from Hamilton and dock yards. Mixed blessing, no traffic or extraneous noises. Which was great. But unless you race scooters professionally it was a taxi ride to town.
- Rooms have super sized balconies with a sofa and two chairs with ottomans along with spectacular ocean front views.
- Beautiful property. Staff was super nice and helpful. Private beach. Heated Pool. Kid friendly. Highly recommend.
- The room overall was amazing, it’s extremely spacious and modern. My favorite part was the bathroom, the layout was very impressive.
Beautiful location and room was lovely. Really lovely large bathroom
Loved the modern feel and interiors of the hotel
Staff very helpful
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring a private beach area at the ocean front, Rosewood tucker’s Point showcases 4 swimming pools, a fitness center, a spa tub, and a tennis and golf club. The property has complimentary Wi-Fi and free private parking.The air-conditioned rooms at the Rosewood tucker’s Point have a balcony or terrace and have flat-screen TVs and iPod docking stations. They provide safes, closets and minibars. The bathroom features bathroom amenities, a marble bathtub and shower and bathrobes and slippers.Rosewood tucker’s point has a restaurant on site and offers in-room dining. It features shops and gift shops and there is a 24-hour concierge service and a business center. Guests can rent scooters and bicycles on site.St. George’s Town is a 15-minute drive away, and Bermuda International Airport is 20 minutes away by car. Horseshoe Beach can be reached within 30 minutes by car and Hamilton Town is a 30-minute drive away.
The restaurant staff were phenomenal. Polite, attentive, friendly. And the food was fantastic quality and preparation.
Our turn down service at night was an added touch of exceptional. And the view – picturesque
- The food was incredible. We could come back just for that! Top notch staff, willing to go above and beyond.
- My Husband and I just loved the hotel, our room was big and comfy and the staff are just wonderful. We thought the breakfast was amazing, the tucker point resturant was lovely for our evening meal. We will return in May. Well done to all at the hotel.
- Ocean views from most windows of hotel and villa. Some (albeit the minority) of the staff were very nice and accommodating–Luca and Roger (sp?), in particular, were gracious and wonderful with our toddler. Met other nice NYC families.
- Bed very comfortable. Food excellent. Beautiful beach.
- The restaurant staff were phenomenal. Polite, attentive, friendly. And the food was fantastic quality and preparation.
Top Hotels In Hamilton Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hamilton to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hamilton but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hamilton. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!