9 Best Hotels To Stay In Galapagares Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Galapagares Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Galapagares Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Galapagares Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Galapagares Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Galapagares Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Galapagares Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Galapagares Castile And Leon:
Hotel Rural Villa de Berlanga
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the city, Hotel Rural Villa de Berlanga is located in Berlanga de Duero, just 29 miles from Soria. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.El Burgo de Osma is 14 miles from Rural Villa Berlanga, and Sigüenza is 30 miles from the property.
- Great unspoilt town, historic fortress, helpful staff, secure motorbike parking.
- This appears to be a recently well renovated property. The room we had was modern, clean and comfortable with a separate sitting area too. The Wi-Fi was good. The location is great for, say, visiting the castle ruins at Berlanga on foot.
- Absolutely beautiful rural hotel with spectacular views of the cathedral and castle. We loved on room with the angled roof on the top floor and the wooden beams on the ceiling. We had a huge bathtub with headrests which was delightful.
- hotel very modern rooms very comfortable bed lovely bathroom had lovely shower all in all a very good hotel the staff were very attentive helping with the language and trying to make your stay an even better one
- It’s so peaceful and there is some amazing scenery around this quaint village, definitely not a place for party animals but we had our two young children with us so it was perfect for a quiet break away. There was a bit of a language barrier but with thanks to the very helpful staff (Monica) and google translate we overcame this. The cleanliness of the hotel was 5 star standard. And overall we had a very enjoyable holiday.
Hotel Las Casas de Pandreula
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Hotel Las Casas de Pandreula is located in Berlanga de Duero in the region of Castila y Leon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Soria is 29 miles from Las Casas de Pandreula, and El Burgo de Osma is 14 miles from the property.
- Good location, easy parking. Restaurant and bar attached to hotel
- The bed was very comfortable and so were the chairs in the room, so much so that I asked where I could buy them.
- This hotel is new and all the facilities in the rooms are of a high quality and standard. It is situated in a very small, quiet village and has to compete with 2 other hotels so it’s standard has to be good. The staff are helpful. Check-in is not until 5pm. Parking is in the street and subject to availability but the square is large enough to find something, it may not be right outside the hotel though.
- the rooms were impeccably clean. The linen was good although the pillows were typically Spanish and uncomfortable
- El cálido trato recibido y la limpieza de las instalaciones. Un buen lugar para descansar en este precioso pueblo.
Hotel Fray Tomás
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Fray Tomás offers accommodations in Berlanga de Duero, just 29 miles from Soria. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.El Burgo de Osma is 14 miles from Hotel Fray Tomás, and Sigüenza is 30 miles from the property.
- A very picturesque historical town. Comfy room with juliette balcony. Breakfast was taken in the traditional spanish bar attached to the hotel – very good coffee. Parking available in the church square about 100m from the hotel. Dog freindly.
- A great little hotel in a beautiful little town. A great base for exploring southern Soria. I stayed an extra night I was so enchanted!
- Lovely room! Very comfortable and cozy. The hotel seems new and elegant.the village is right by the castle which is not much from the inside but is a romanic view. The staff knows no English but still are attentive and kind.
- The rooms were spacious, clean and well decorated. The staff was very nice and helpful. The breakfast was simple, toast, pastries and coffee which is just how we like it. The village is a nice place to visit.
- The service is warm and personal and cheerful. And the restaurant is amazing. This is the third time I have returned to this hotel, and I find it is an amazing value.
Hotel CTR San Baudelio
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Hotel CTR San Baudelio is located in Casillas de Berlanga. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Soria is 29 miles from Hotel CTR San Baudelio, and El Burgo de Osma is 18 miles away.
- Habitación amplia y muy limpia. La calefacción funcionó a la perfección. Desayuno muy completo.
- Habitación grande y acogedora, cama muy cómoda. Cuarto de baño también muy amplio. Desayuno bastante completo.
- Todo bien, pueblo muy pequeño y absolutamente tranquilo. Trato agradable, pocas habitaciones y el lugar es acogedor. Sin problemas para aparcar en la calle. Muy fácil de encontrar.
- Le lit confortable rapport qualité prix très bien
- Todo perfecto y el servicio encantador muy atentos y amables
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Hotel Termes offers accommodations in Montejo de Tiermes, just 18 miles from El Burgo de Osma. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.Valdelinares is 26 miles from Hotel Termes, and Montejo de la Sierra is 27 miles from the property.
- We were only there for one night and it served our purpose. It is in the middle of nowhere but the bar was nice (tapas with every drink) and the restaurant was very busy although we didn’t eat there. It was basic but clean and the staff were friendly.
- nos ha encantado, la tranquilidad y el trato del personal
- El hotel está fuera del pueblo junto al yacimiento tiene un restaurante con un personal encantador y qué hacen comida a la brasa y al horno buenísima Las habitaciones son como casitas y los ventanales de madera son preciosos. Muy bien la climatizacion, en las habitaciones se estaba muy calentito. El desayuno era espectacular muy bueno. Es ideal si vas con niños pequeños porque está aislado de todo y tiene mucha libertad para correr y jugar
- Es un hotel ideal para los que quieran visitar el yacimiento arqueológico de Tiermes. Está en el campo, bueno para deconectar.
- Tiene servicio de restaurante y un camarero excelente, creo que su nombre es Luis. El desayuno bufet libre buenísimo, el alojamiento independiente y te dan total confianza para entrar y salir, pasear por la zona común y con sala de estar. Nos gustó mucho el sitio. Lo que menos, los precios de la carta pero en general son iguales en toda la zona, un poco caros y sin menú del dia. Es un lugar muy recomendable y volveremos algún día si podemos.
Hotel Spa Rio Ucero
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Spa Rio Ucero offers accommodations in El Burgo de Osma, just 8 miles from Valdelinares. The hotel has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for fishing and hiking. Vinuesa is 27 miles from Hotel Spa Rio Ucero, and Atienza is 29 miles away.
- Excellent bar and restaurant. The staff in the restaurant, Salvador and Jose were exceptionally friendly and helpful.
- The Staff. The Spa. Our set menu dinner. Our bedroom views from window. Staff even if their English is a bit limited. Comfortable bed. Lack of English Tourists!
- We wouldn’t highlight anything special. The room was correct for 60€ only. Location was good, but the town in very small, so this would be an advantage in most of the accommodations around.
- Large clean room with large en-suite. We booked a “room with a view” which was at the front of the hotel with a magnifant view looking over to the old city wall, Cathedral and mountains behind. There was double galzing which cut out all road noise, very efficient and quiet air conditioning and a black out shutter which all contributed to a good nights sleep. Excellent buffet breakfast
- Helpful efficient staff. Good dinner and huge breakfast
Hotel II Virrey
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel II Virrey offers accommodations in El Burgo de Osma. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Valdelinares is 8 miles from Hotel II Virrey, and Vinuesa is 27 miles away.
- Hotel II Virrey is right in the old town and is a quality small/medium hotel with everything you could want. We chose a room at the front with a small balcony but everything we came across was TOP, including their own underground car park.
Burgo del Osma is a very nice little village which pleasantly surprised us. The hotel is absolutely beautifully located. It’s kind of luxurious but then a little bit old fashioned. We liked it. But if you like modern, than this might not be your place. The foyer is kind of a museum, which we made beautiful pictures of. We had dinner at the restaurant with the same name, but which is not in the hotel itself. The food was excellent!
We can also recommend strolling towards the castle ruins which are on the outskirts of the village.
- Décor and furnishings were interesting . Good café bar with lovely staff. good location and easy to find with on street parking. Good value for money. Good upmarket restaurant at their more modern twin hotel 200 meters away. Good base to explore surrounding Countryside.
- Lovely old town full of atmosphere. The hotel is perfect for a night’s stop . We have used it many times before and have always been more than happy with everything. Lovely good sized bedroom and bathroom and always clean and nicely decorated. We will be returning.
No comimos alli.
Pero el hotel dentro de su categoria era espectacular
Castilla Termal Burgo de Osma
Castilla Termal Burgo de Osma occupies a Renaissance building that was formerly a university. It has a luxurious spa and there is free WiFi in all rooms.The rooms in the Castilla Termal Burgo de Osma are all decorated in a contemporary style. All have air conditioning, TV and a bathroom with bath. The rooms are all set around an elegant central patio.Castilla Termal Burgo de Osma is a only for adults property.The Burgo de Osma’s spa has a huge range of treatments. Here you can enjoy the thermal circuit, hot tub, sauna or Turkish baths. They also offer massage.The Castilla Termal Burgo de Osma is located to the south-west of Soria. It is about 105.6 miles from Madrid.
- Atmospheric building. Superb breakfast. Clean. Comfortable. Lovely, obliging staff.
- Great huge comfy bed. Spacious room. Lots of open spaces.
Breakfast was good.
nice and spacious room.
I would really like to thank the hotel manager who was already very friendly @ checkin and he also helped us out later, which allowed for us to finish our holiday in a very good way. thank you for the flexibility.
- High standing. Great breakfast, huge comfortable bed, thermal bath.
- Very nice architecture which preserved the castle
Rivera del Duero
Located in San Esteban de Gormaz, 26 miles from Aranda de Duero, Rivera del Duero features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a tour desk at the property.El Burgo de Osma is 7 miles from Rivera del Duero, and Valdelinares is 12 miles from the property.
- Spacious and comfortable room with a good modern bathroom, very quiet despite the location on the main street (room was 3rd floor). Easy free parking in front. The restaurant is a convenient choice and cheap
- As perfect as you could expect. Free live concert for the clients.
Clean spacious room & good location. On check out I was kindly offered a bottle of local wine. Parking across the street was fine.
Would I return? well not much around… Maybe. I would like better internet and something for breakfast!
El trato recibido
Buenísima atención personalizada
- Nos sorprendió muy grátamente. Las habítaciones eran muy completas y espaciosas, daba la sensación como que fuera todo nuevo. Incluía todo tipo de extras, neverita con bebidas incluidas, bañera con hidromasaje, etc. Lo recomiendo.
Top Hotels In Galapagares Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Galapagares Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Galapagares Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Galapagares Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!