9 Best Hotels To Stay In Fuente Victoria Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Fuente Victoria Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fuente Victoria Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fuente Victoria Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fuente Victoria Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fuente Victoria Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fuente Victoria Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Fuente Victoria Andalucía:
Hotel Villa de Laujar de Andarax
Hotel Villa de Laujar de Andarax is located in Laujar de Andarax, in Almeria. The complex offers seasonal outdoor swimming pools, a tennis court and free outdoor parking.All accommodations at Hotel Villa de Laujar are built around spacious gardens. The villas have a large front porch, as well as air conditioning, a TV and free WiFi.The complex includes a bar and a restaurant, with ingredients from the onsite vegetable garden. There is also a children’s playground.The complex is set within the Almerian Alpujarra, in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Nature Reserve. The park’s ski slopes can be reached in less than 3 hours, by car.
- Everything! Nice staff, quiet, clean and great for resting
- Loved hiking in the mountains spring wild flowers in full bloom gorgeous setting restaurant was very accommodating with our vegan diet thank u
- The hotel and rooms are beautiful, the staff are extremely helpful and kind, excellent value for money. The only point for the hotel to consider is giving guests ‘space’ as the walls are thin x
- The location is great with some lovely views but it’s a fair walk into town and a steep and unlit walk back.
- Very rural so great having the restaurant on site especially when visiting out of season. Pool area very relaxing. Brilliant value for money. Great shower in room.
Hotel Rural Familiar Almirez-Alpujarra
Located in a private farm next to the Sierra Nevada, this hotel is a true escape from it all and is a fantastic base for exploring the natural surroundings.Enjoy a refreshing drink and tasty snack on the Almirez’s outdoor terrace during the summer months. Alternatively, relax in the cozy lounge and meet other guests during the cooler winters.The rooms are simply but cheerfully decorated with cooling tiles floors and wooden furniture. You can enjoy the wonderful views of the valley and mountains from the balconies. The Almirez’s surroundings are made up of almond trees, olive groves and vineyards.Take to the hills and the countryside in a cycling, trekking or horseback riding excursion. Soak up the sunshine and the fresh air and discover the beauty of the Sierra Nevada. Make a daytrip to one of the nearby vineyards where you can sample the delicious wines of the region.
- Great hotel and good value for money! We travelled with motorbike around the Alpujarra and my friend and I were very pleased with the hotel. The beds were excellent and the pillows even better, room very clean and warm. The breakfast was included and they had nice selection of cold cuts, cheese, cereals, juices, fruits, home made cake and jam, homemade quince…. honestly for 60 euro a night including breakfast you can’t get it better! The receptionist was very pleasant and the owner, an old Spanish man gave us some routes through off-road trails we wouldn’t find it otherwise! We crossed the Alpujarra at 2000 meters off-road in the most amazing trail you can imgine… and all thanks to him!
Quiet rural setting.
Balcony looking over olive orchard.
- On site restaurant was good, where they serve their own wine. The menu del dia was excellent value. Easy to find being just outside town. A good stopover when travelling through the Alpujarras.
- Es acogedor, limpio y tranquilo, el personal agradable, el desayuno bueno y variado; lo mejor el bizcocho, la mermelada y la carne de membrillo caseras.
- Son muy atentos respondiendo a todas las cuestiones que les planteamos.
Hotel Rural Real de Laroles
This converted and fully renovated charming property dates back to the 16th century. It is located in the Sierra Nevada National Park, nestled in the mountains of La Alpujarra, in the province of Granada.Its surroundings have 4 great hiking and cycling routes. On site there is cycling storage, as well as equipment to repair bikes. During summer you can swim in the communal pool, the largest of the area.This renovated hotel still retains many of the original features and much of its character. There is a living room with a fireplace, board games and a small bar where you can enjoy a cozy evening.The restaurant offers a number of traditional dishes from the local area. There is also a cafe for drinks and tapas with a terrace offering stunning views of the valley and mountains.The hotel is located 9.9 mi from the Puerto de La Ragua Ski Resort, and Granada is a 1-hour drive away.
- Everything, a warm welcome, great food, they even washed our clothes for us! Definitely a place to go back to.
Fantastic service. Very good breakfast.
Great view from the terrace.
The best accommodation on our bike tour through Andalusia.
Thank you Ramon.
Old fashioned wooden beams, cosy room.
Ramon was so helpful despite being very poorly. Couldn’t help enough. Really welcoming
- Lovely hotel in a small pretty village. The owner could not do enough for you would stay again thank you
- Ramos was so friendly. It was a pleasure to stay in his hotel. He offered a breakfast very early in the morning – we really did not expect it. Thank you very much!!
Hotel Don Miguel Plaza
Featuring a rustic atrium with a skylight, Hotel Don Miguel Plaza is set in Berja’s historic center in Plaza del Mercado Square. Air-conditioned rooms and suites have a mini-bar and free WiFi.All accommodations comes with a TV, safe, fridge and wardrobe, as well as a private bathroom with a bath or shower and a hairdryer. The spacious suites have a seating area and views of the town.Hotel Don Miguel Plaza offers a bar and restaurant. Tourist information is available and a laundry service is available for an extra charge.
- The only down was between 4.00 & 8.00pm the outside plaza becomes a playground with adults dogs and children making loud vocal noises. The rooms are sound-proof. Staff looked after us like family and we’ve never been more comfortable. Room fittings were of the highest quality and it really is a terrific hotel in a pleasant working town.
The restaurant is highly recommended with excellent food, wine selection and service.
The superior room is very nice and newly refurbished with a view over the garden and swimming pool area.
- Breakfast was nicely served and there was a good choice.
- This is the only actual hotel in Berja. But fortunately it is a good one. Great value for money for large and spacious rooms which are very comfortable.
- Bed was really comfy staff very helpful we did not have breakfast so cannot comment the location superb and the plaza beautiful. We would book again because of the friendly service value for money and great location.
Sol I Daria Alpujarra Hotel
Sol I Daria Alpujarra Hotel is offering accommodations in Bentarique. This 1-star hotel offers free WiFi. Some units at the property include a balcony with a mountain view.At the hotel, rooms come with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms at Sol I Daria Alpujarra Hotel feature air conditioning and a closet.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Bentarique, like cycling and hiking.Almería is 19 miles from Sol I Daria Alpujarra Hotel, while Roquetas de Mar is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Very nice and tranquil village nice hotel with extremely friedly staff,
- The hotel was very modern and spacious and clean It is also very well equipped for people with disabilities. The staff were very helpful as she rang round various bars to see if we could get food as the restaurant and bar in the hotel was closed.
Super accueil de la propriétaire même avec la barrière de la langue(vive Google traduction).
Une gentillesse rarissime
hôtel ultra propre
Hotel parfait situé dans un tout petit village typique, VUE MAGNIFIQUE, patrons très chaleureux, cafétéria animée le matin au petit déjeuner par les habitants du village, chambre spacieuse et simplement décorée, très joli batiment, possibilité de diner (entrée, plat, dessert bons, simples et peu chers). Parking devant l’hôtel. JE RECOMMANDE CET HOTEL.
Perfecto, situado en un pequenito pueblo tipico, ERMOSA VISTA, patrones muy amables, cafeteria animada por la gente del pueblo en el desayuno, habitacion grande y simplement decorada, edificio de caracter, posibilidad de cenar (1er plato, segundo y postre simples, buenos y barratos.) Parking delante del hotel.
RECOMIENDO ESTE HOTEL.
- La vue depuis le balcon et l’accueil très chaleureux.
Gran Hotel Victoria
Gran Hotel Victoria in El Ejido features a fitness center and a terrace. With free WiFi, this 4-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a TV. The private bathroom is fitted with a bath, free toiletries and a hair dryer. All units will provide guests with a fridge.A buffet breakfast is available daily at Gran Hotel Victoria. The restaurant at the accommodations serves local cuisine.Almería is 20 mi from Gran Hotel Victoria, while Roquetas de Mar is 11 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 25 mi from the property.
- Excellent breakfast. Very quiet hotel considering it was Three Kings.
- The comparison between price and quality in this hotel is very good. The location is nice, close to a supermarket and the central square. The room is clean and plenty of space.
- good position. excellent staff. reasonable parking. Enjoyed walking the town
- Clean, new, well licated and with a nice tapas bar next door
- we liked the sitting area in front of the hotel…. the good value menu of the day… the helpfulness of all the staff and seeing an old friend.
The Ejido Hotel, set on the Southern coast of Spain, is a superb value-for-money option close to the beach. It offers spacious, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.You can take the short trip by car or bus to the Almerimar beach resort. Free parking can be found near the hotel, while private parking is available on site at an extra cost.The Ejido’s location is also perfect for leisure activities. There is a golf course nearby, and you can enjoy diving along the coast.Relax at the end of the day with a massage at the hotel and a drink at the stylish bar.Then, savor a tasty dinner at the à la carte restaurant, popular with both tourists and locals. Enjoy Mediterranean specialties, made with local products like fresh vegetables and fish.
- Parking in front of the door. Check in was easy. We arrived late but found the restaurant still open.
- The friendliness of all the staff and just great value for money. Comfortable, clean bedroom.
Delicious mixed paella, successful entrecote and ice-cream-dessert at dinner.
No need to try outside, good quality for value.
Supermarket at vicinity.
- Staff were excellent. Carried our bags up the steps to Reception as my partner had a bad back! Nice big room and clean bathroom.
- EL DESAYUNO Y LA UBICACION PARA LO QUE NECESITABA ESTABA BIEN
Casa Alma features free WiFi and views of mountain in Almería. All rooms feature a kitchen and a private bathroom. Each room comes with a terrace with views of the garden.At the inn, every room includes a desk and a flat-screen TV. A seating area is at guests’ disposal in all guest rooms, while some rooms also offer a DVD player. All rooms will provide guests with an oven.Roquetas de Mar is 29 miles from Casa Alma, while Guadix is 24 miles from the property. Almeria Airport is 46 miles away.
- Perfecto para viajar con niños, lugar tranquilo y buena anfitriona.
- Apartamento muy bonito, soleado y con bonitas vistas. La cama y almohadas super cómodas. Los propietarios muy amables y atentos. La zona ideal para montar en bici, está entre la Sierra de Baza y Sierra Nevada.
- L’appartamento era pulito e con tre camere come descritto.
- Buscábamos un lugar en un entorno rural y tranquilo y lo encontramos en este pueblo. Además en unos 10-15 min accedías a la autovía que te comunicaba con Almería-Granada o Cabo de Gata.
- La chimenea, pero no había leña, por lo tanto tampoco me gustó la chimenea
With easy access to the A-7 Motorway, El Eden is located 8 minutes’ drive from El Ejido. It offers a garden with an outdoor pool, and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.The rooms at El Eden feature tiled floors and plenty of natural light. Each one comes with satellite TV and a private bathroom.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Almerían dishes with a modern twist, using local produce. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.You can drive to the beaches of Almerimar or Roquetes del Mar in around 20 minutes from El Eden. Almería, with its airport and 10th-century fortress, is about 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Restaurant a la cartel menu was varied and meals superb in quality , generous portions, attentive service.
- the staff were very good and attentive, dinner was good and the wine inexpensive. we had an inside garage at the front of our room for the car, which was a bonus. the shower was great and the water hot.
- Good restaurant at night. Dined outside next to pool.
- Buenos dias pues estaba todo muy bien el complejo la wifi muy mal por lo demas perfecto
- Que está súper tranquilo, buena cena tipo menú 12 euros, y el personal es súper amable
Top Hotels In Fuente Victoria Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fuente Victoria Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fuente Victoria Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fuente Victoria Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!