9 Best Hotels To Stay In Espanola New Mexico – Top Hotel Reviews
Espanola New Mexico is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Espanola New Mexico. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Espanola New Mexico. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Espanola New Mexico. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Espanola New Mexico right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Espanola New Mexico with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Espanola New Mexico:
Rodeway Inn of Espanola
Located in Espanola, 22 miles from Santa Fe, Rodeway Inn of Espanola features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms come with a TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Santa Fe Municipal Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Not much to like here. The whole place smelled if cigarettes.
- Horrific.Filthy.I am contacting the health department and BBB. I am reporting this facility for unlawful conditions. They should be closed down. I have photos I am going to upload to google. Shame on booking.com for allowing a hotle like this to exist as an option.
- clean room in spite of ratty bedspread, chipped wood work and crumbling walls
Did not stay for breakfast because very skimpy. No drain covers in the sink or tub. Stains in sink.
Quiet but facility needs to be remodeled badly! I would not stay there again.
- It was very clean and the staff was very professional and friendly.
Days Inn Espanola
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Days Inn Espanola offers accommodations in Espanola, just 22 miles from Santa Fe.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom. A TV is available.There is a shops at the property.The nearest airport is Santa Fe Municipal Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- The staff was very friendly. The location is easy to find. Sonic is right next door.
- If you don’t expect much, this is the place for you. The room and bath were clean. That’s about all the good I can say.
- It was nice that you called to see if we were still coming, since we ended up being later than we expected.
- The accommodations were ok and relatively clean. Bed was comfortable.
Cranberry juice at “breakfast”
Shower head had multiple settings
Ohkay Casino Resort Hotel
Boasting an on-site casino and a heated outdoor pool, this San Juan Pueblo resort is 42 miles from Taos. A restaurant and bar are located on site. A gym is also available. Free Wi-Fi is included in all rooms.Cable TV is featured in each air-conditioned room at Ohkay Casino Resort Hotel. Comfortably furnished, all rooms include tea and coffee-making facilities. A microwave and fridge are provided.A 24-hour reception is offered at Ohkay Casino Resort Hotel San Juan Pueblo. A business center complete with fax and photocopying services is available. A laundromat is on site.Ohkay Owingeh city center is 2 miles from this hotel. Black Mesa Golf Club is an 18-minute drive away.
- no the bed wasn’t a cloud end no fluffy eggs. We got a suit. We didn’t expect the comfort. Nice supprise.
- First time in casino accommodation and much better than expected. Detached from the casino itself. Clean, well equipped room. Comfortable bed. Good bathroom and a great buffet breakfast. Excellent value for money.
- Not smokey in rooms even though it was attached to a casino; nice view of the montains
We didn’t like much.
Overpriced Indian Casino
Jacuzzi bathtub that took 45 minutes to fill up
In a 2 week trip the most expensive and worst place we stayed
It was just convienient
- Staff in buffet very good. Food a cut above some buffets, not in luxuy items but in items well prepared and with good flavor.
Cities of Gold Casino Hotel
This hotel and casino has over 600 slot machines and table games, and there’s an on-site restaurant and bar. Guest rooms have cable TV and free Wi-Fi.The Cities of Gold Casino Hotel offers rooms equipped with tea and coffee making facilities and work desk. Room service is available.A business center and a laundromat are on the property of this hotel. Guests of the hotel have access to the gym at the nearby spa center.A daily buffet serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.The Poeh Museum is 5 minutes from the Cities of Gold Casino Hotel. The Santa Fe Plaza is a 15 minute drive from this hotel.
- Very nice rooms, nice big tv and we loved the bowling alley next door. The bed was also very comfy. We loved that we got a free breakfast that actually lasted till 12 so we got to sleep in
- The free breakfast at the casino it was good because it was free. The lobby of the hotel was very clean.
- Brunch was good.Staff was friendly. Bowling near by.
- Considering first room assigned to me when I opened door first thing I saw was a suitcase and clothing. closed door asap and went down to tell check in clerk. Was assured room showed as no one assigned to that room. Another room was assigned and enjoyed my stay.
- I always enjoys the friendship the people show think this goes along way. We can count on finding availability when we need reservations. So I trust we can continue. See you all real soon!
Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and ski storage, Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder is located in Santa Fe in the region of New Mexico. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, concierge services and a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and car rental is available. Santa Fe Municipal Airport is 17 miles away.
- We checked in at 10:00 PM and checked out 26 hours later. Passing through from Phoenix to Denver. Wanted to stay longer but were on a schedule.
- The room was lovely. The bed was perfect; the towels & sheets delightful to the skin. In room coffee very good. The hotel was clean inside….lots of nice touches. The restaurant (Red Sage) was delicious!
- The facilities were great, spa, gym, restaurants and casino.
- Huge hotel. The irregular design of room hallways minimized noise of people walking/talking in the hallways. Nice touch.
- I liked that the staff was all courteous and Knowledgeable and the service in the various areas was very good. The room was clean and comfortable. The buffet breakfast was enjoyable as was the server. All in all it was an enjoyable stay.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Santa Fe-North
Only a short drive from downtown Santa Fe, this hotel offers apartment-style accommodations, complete with fully equipped kitchens, and is situated near some of the area’s main points of interest.The Homewood Suites Santa Fe-North strives to make every stay pleasant with thoughtful amenities such as a free daily breakfast and a free evening reception. The hotel also features a 24-hour convenience store as well as a modern business center and fitness facilities.The Towa Golf Course Resort is ideally situated only seconds from the Santa Fe-North Homewood Suites. Guests at the hotel can also easily explore Jemez Springs, Bandolier National Monument and Nambé Falls.
- food was fantastic and the staff super nice and friendly
- The bed was very comfortable, amenities and facilities were excellent!
- The facility & the staff was excellent .. free food was great .. the facility was beautiful , comfy & very clean.. all our request were met
- Great staff great location love the free breakfast
- Nothing at all. We stayed at this hotel two years ago and had a totally different experience.
Hampton Inn & Suites Los Alamos
Located in White Rock, New Mexico, this hotel is 11 miles from downtown Los Alamos. It offers a gym, sauna, and 24-hour convenience store. Guest rooms feature flat-screen TVs.The Los Alamos Hampton Inn provides rooms furnished with a microwave and refrigerator. The seating area includes a sofa and pay-per-view channels.A continental breakfast is served every morning at this White Rock hotel. A business center is located on site for guest convenience. Laundry and dry cleaning services are available.Los Alamos Airport is 10 minutes from Hampton Inn & Suites Los Alamos. The Bandelier National Monument is 8 miles from the hotel.
- The staff was very friendly, the room was very comfortable. The lighting in the room was a little to dark for my liking. The associate Eilisa that worked there was great. I would stay here again.
- Location is everything and this may be the closest hotel to Bandeleir National Monument.
- Location, pleasant helpful staff, good breakfast, laundry
- There are microwaves in the rooms so if you’re not feeling the restaurants in the area (very few and not so good) you can purchase a frozen item from the front desk and have a snack. The rooms offer two different types of pillows – one set of soft and one set of firm. The bathroom is large, clean, and has shelving for items so you’re not competing for space with your partner.
- Comfortably and quiet surroundings, along with very friendly staff.
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Los Alamos Entrada Park
In north-central New Mexico, this hotel is less than 5 miles from Bandelier National Monument. It serves a continental breakfast every morning and features an indoor pool.Free Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV are included in every room at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Los Alamos Entrada Park. They come with tea and coffee-making facilities.Guests can relax in the hot tub or work out in the fitness center at the Los Alamos Entrada Park Holiday Inn Express and Suites. Two patios with barbecue facilities are also on site.The Bradbury Science Museum is 2 miles from the hotel. Pajarito Mountain is 10 miles away.
- The lady, Jennie, in the breakfast bar area was a delight. Very friendly and helpful.
- I had a medical emergency & became seriously ill & had to cancel three of the 4 days I booked. The Hotel refunded the three days I didn’t stay there. Awesome!!!
- Love the decor of the hotel. The room was spacious and the beds incredibly comfortable. The staff was super friendly and responsive.
- Very nice facility in a very beautiful little town. Front desk staff had a few problems and wasn’t available all the time but when they were they were helpful.
- Easy to get into Los Alamos. Clean. Quiet. Bed was comfortable, pillows were good and were marked “firm” or “soft” on the pillow case.
Comfort Inn & Suites Los Alamos
Located in Los Alamos, 24 miles from Santa Fe, Comfort Inn & Suites Los Alamos features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms include a TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Santa Fe Municipal Airport, 22 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites Los Alamos.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Espanola New Mexico Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Espanola New Mexico to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Espanola New Mexico but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Espanola New Mexico. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!