9 Best Hotels To Stay In Elkhorn Village Idaho – Top Hotel Reviews
Elkhorn Village Idaho is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Elkhorn Village Idaho. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Elkhorn Village Idaho. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Elkhorn Village Idaho. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Elkhorn Village Idaho right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Elkhorn Village Idaho with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Elkhorn Village Idaho:
Best Western Tyrolean Lodge
One of our top picks in Ketchum.Located in Ketchum, Idaho, this Austrian-style lodge is 0.3 miles from the River Run Ski Lift and Wood River Trail System. It features a heated outdoor pool, a game room and free Wi-Fi.Cable TV and coffee facilities are provided in each Best Western Tyrolean Lodge room. Decorated in natural colors, the rooms include a work desk and air conditioning.An outdoor hot tub is available along with a small gym at the lodge. The business center offers fax and photocopying services.Bigwood River is 1.7 miles from Tyrolean Lodge Best Western. Sun Valley Horsemen’s Center is 1.8 miles away.
The location was awesome…close enough to walk to lifts (OK, I was in alpine touring boots with a ‘walk’ mode–but it was only 10 mins and not much further than the ski area parking lots). Also, close enough to walk to main-street and center of town…Ketchum is very small. (Note: we do like to walk.)
The rooms were spacious with updated bathrooms.
The free breakfast exceeded expectations with vegan & gluten-free options…as well as eggs and biscuits and gravy. Very friendly staff.
- Pillows were great and coffee and cookies a great bonus
- Soft beds, game room, breakfast, hot tub, and cookies. 10 min walk to downtown.
- Really great lodge style hotel. So close to the lifts you could walk. Breakfast was great and had a big variety. Big plus for including almond milk as an option. We really liked the comfortable lounge with a fire place and the game room downstairs. The hot tub was another nice amenity.
- The bed was so comfortable! Down comforters, thick sheets. Walking distance to town. Outdoor pool was open (my stay was in January) and the hot tub was nice. The included all you can eat breakfast was generous. There is a coffee machine in the lobby that dispenses lattes, hot chocolate and espresso!
- The location was awesome…close enough to walk to lifts (OK, I was in alpine touring boots with a ‘walk’ mode–but it was only 10 mins and not much further than the ski area parking lots). Also, close enough to walk to main-street and center of town…Ketchum is very small. (Note: we do like to walk.)
Limelight Hotel Ketchum
One of our top picks in Ketchum.Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Limelight Hotel Ketchum is located in Ketchum. The hotel has a ski pass sales point and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available and private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Free use of bicycles, ski equipment and bike rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Friedman Memorial Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was very good for a continental service, but nothing exceptional.
- The mattress was wonderful to the point that I did not want to get up lol
- Great room facing the street – some road noise but not much. Great bathroom. Very good breakfast assortment! Super friendly personnel at front desk!
- New property, high quality modern interior. Great location.
Great Modern Hotel – huge rooms with plenty of facilities – everything you need for a good night sleep and some rest and relaxation.
The hot tub(s) were a great for relaxing after a day out and about – with super friendly staff bringing us drinks straight to the tub!!
The music on the patio and the hotels support for the local events happening in the park on the next block were super, again a good place to relax in the evenings and enjoy music, food and drinks. Only minor complaint is that the music finished a little early, then again this is a residential area and a family friendly hotel so probably better this way.
One of our top picks in Ketchum.Just off Highway 75 in downtown Ketchum, this pet friendly hotel features an indoor swimming pool and a hot tub. It offers comfortably furnished rooms with free Wi-Fi. Sun Valley Resort is a 2 minute drive away.A flat-screen cable satellite TV is included in each air-conditioned room at Tamarack Lodge. All guest rooms include a microwave, a refrigerator, a coffee maker and an iPod docking station. Select rooms feature sofa beds and stone fireplaces.A 24-hour front desk greets guests of Lodge Tamarack. There are cycling trails in the area and the hotel offers free use of bicycles. Fax and photocopying services are available.Friedman Memorial Airport is a 25 minute drive from Tamarack Lodge. Sawtooth National Forest is 40 miles away.
- Great location! And loved the fact that what I thought would just be a basic king bed room, turn out to have a little living area, dining table set, a little kitchen and even a fire place in my room! Also liked the availability of an indoor pool and that there was also an option of a laundry room to use.
Very convenient parking right outside with just a few steps down to room.
Large room with door to terrace, easy access to pool, tub and laundry
Great location – just steps from the local transport pick-up/drop-off at the visitor lodge – and close to everything you need for a short/long trip to ketchum/Sun valley resort.
Friendly staff – nothing fancy, but ticked all the boxes – and spacious rooms with small kitchenette area.
Pool facilities available – although we didn’t get to try them out.
- The Tamarack is right in town (and on the bus line), so within walking distance to virtually everything (restaurants and bars, grocery, shopping, and Sun Valley village). We had a beautiful view of Baldy and the vaulted ceilings made the room feel very spacious. Glad we booked the king fireplace room – very romantic.
- Older property in very good in-town location. Clean room, crisp clean sheets. Pristine small heated indoor pool.
Wood River Inn & Suite
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Wood River Inn & Suite is located in Hailey.Each room has a TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has ski storage and free use of bicycles is available. A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and hiking. The nearest airport is Friedman Memorial Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Room had a mini fridge and microwave and exercise items …. lots of mom and pops places within walking distance to enjoy a good fresh meal at!!!
- Super friendly staff, very clean and environmentally aware. We had a terrific view of the mountains up the valley from our room on the 3rd floor.
- The view in our room was so nice we enjoyed staying at the hotel 😊😊
- This is a great option for Sun Valley ski trips. The cost was great the drive 10-15 min from the hotel to drop off on the ski slopes. This was the second time we stayed there. Good thai food just up the street.
- short distance to travel to locations for recreation.
Hotel Ketchum offers accommodations in Ketchum. The hotel has a hot tub and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is luggage storage space at the property.Friedman Memorial Airport is 13 miles away.
- All started and ended with the friendly and helpful people who work here, from Julie at the front desk to David in the rental shop. They (and all the rest of the staff) are top notch.
- Clean, modern, comfortable, unique, and great location. All of Ketchum was with in walking distance. If you like creating your own adventure on a moderate budget this is the best place to stay.
- Location , and music atmosphere in the social area. Relaxing
- I loved my stay at Hotel Ketchum. Excellent location. Grocery store two blocks away. Tons of restaurants nearby. With easy day trips to Sun Valley, Galena Lodge, the Sawtooths, and Stanley. Wonderful, helpful, and friendly staff. Cozy bed. Super clean room. And a ton of thoughtful details throughout the property that surprise and delight.
- Even though it was still undergoing some remodeling the staff and the facilities did a great job. Our room was big, clean and as expected. Excellent location for walking around catch him and taking the free bus to ski area. We did not rent a car, we just walked in took the bus.
Best Western Plus Kentwood Lodge
One of our top picks in Sun Valley – and a guest favorite.
Providing an indoor pool and an on-site restaurant, BEST WESTERN PLUS Kentwood Lodge is in Sun Valley. Free Wi-Fi access is available. Ketchum town square is 7-minute walk away.A flat-screen cable TV is provided in each air-conditioned room at this hotel. Complete with a microwave, the dining area also has a refrigerator and a coffee machine. Featuring a hairdryer, private bathrooms also come with free toiletries.Guest can work out in the fitness center at Kentwood Lodge BEST WESTERN PLUS. Other facilities include a business center and a 24-hour front desk. Ski storage is available for guest convenience.Sun Valley Ski resort is 2 miles drive from this hotel. Sawtooth National Forest 39 miles drive away.
- It was close to the ski resort and easy walking distance to several great restaurants.
- Very clean and quiet. Updated rooms with nice linens. Perfect location.
- We have stayed here before and it is always very nice and located in a great location down town.
- The breakfast-lunch formula, the pool, the comfort of the room
- My husband is a hotel manufacturing company in ft lauderdale if you decide to redo the property please let me know. I will send you a brochure of what we do. Thank you
Knob Hill Inn
One of our top picks in Ketchum – and a guest favorite.
This Sun Valley inn features an indoor swimming pool, hot tub and sauna. Dollar Mountain is a 6-minute drive from this hotel.The bright guest rooms feature large windows, a flat-screen cable TV, a sitting area, and an iPod docking station. Slippers and robes are also provided at the Knob Hill Inn.The Grill At Knob Hill, featuring Northwest cuisine, such as rainbow trout and prime rib, is open daily for dinner.Bald Mountain is a 5-minute drive from the Knob Hill Inn in Ketchum. Sawtooth National Recreation Area is less than 3.5 miles away.
- Everything! Breakfast was great, bed very comfy, quiet, pool and sauna always nice and clean.
- The property is beautiful! The pool and jacuzzi were very nice and the breakfast was outstanding! Fresh cookies all afternoon and the restaurant was outstanding!
- Nice large rooms with a balcony. Very pretty property. Very friendly and helpful staff.
Perfect experience, our room was large extremely clean top floor with a great balcony.
The hotel staff was friendly and knew their town and their business. During this vacation we stayed in 3 different hotels while we traveled around Idaho, all hotels were 4 or 5 star/Knob Hill Inn was by far the favorite. I could also add the town of Ketchum was also our favorite place we visited.
- Very comfortably hotel with very friendly helpful staff. Lots of little details that make a difference.
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Hailey
Showcasing a sun terrace and hot tub, AmericInn Lodge & Suites Hailey is located in Hailey in the region of Idaho.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Friedman Memorial Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- The room was comfortable. The paint fumes from a new pair job were awful. The room decor was very dark. It was clean. The restaurant for breakfast was great except for the worst coffee I ever tried to drink.
- Clean, very quite, even though a lot of families there.
Nice room & furnishings were good quality. Not like other motels.
Hotel receptionist very helpful! .
- Rooms were perfect, clean and with very comfortable beds and a good bathroom. Excellent value for money
- best breakfast we had in the whole of our holiday travelling(20 days)
Silver Creek Hotel
Silver Creek Hotel offers accommodations in Bellevue. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Friedman Memorial Airport, 2.5 miles from Silver Creek Hotel.
- Nice modern clean place. Sparkling hot tub and pool.
- We liked the spare yet attractive decor, the quiet surroundings, the hot breakfast, and the courteous, helpful staff. We will return!
- The bed was great! The eggs were so-so and potatoes and sausage often were not hot by 9:15. You need a full length mirror in the room and a hair dryer. Lighting in the bathroom was awesome but the room itself was too dark. Need better light bulbs.
- The front desk folks were warm and welcoming. The interior of the room was beautiful and the lobby was awesome. All that wood!
- The room was great! Loved the decor and the huge tub was perfect after a long day of hiking. Very nice contemporary hotel!! Will definitely go back.
Top Hotels In Elkhorn Village Idaho Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Elkhorn Village Idaho to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Elkhorn Village Idaho but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Elkhorn Village Idaho. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!