9 Best Hotels To Stay In El Rasillo La Rioja – Top Hotel Reviews
El Rasillo La Rioja is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Rasillo La Rioja. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Rasillo La Rioja. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Rasillo La Rioja. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Rasillo La Rioja right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Rasillo La Rioja with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In El Rasillo La Rioja:
Posada Hoyos de Iregua
Located in Villoslada de Cameros, in a building dating from 1994, Posada Hoyos de Iregua has a shared lounge and guestrooms with free WiFi. Featuring free shuttle service, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The inn provides mountain views, a playground and a 24-hour front desk.At the inn, each room comes with a balcony with a river view. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, while selected rooms also offer a patio and others also have a garden view. At Posada Hoyos de Iregua rooms contain a desk and a flat-screen TV.The daily breakfast offers continental and buffet options.The area is popular for skiing and cycling.Vinuesa is 23 miles from the accommodation.
- It was very quaint place in the historic part of town. Rooms were a nice size with a big private bathroom and balcony looking over a beautiful view of the landscape and historic area. Restaurant was very relaxing and breakfast was delicious.
- We had an enjoyable stay at the Posada Hoyos de Iregua. The rooms were very clean and spacious with stunning views over part of the village and hillside. The owner was friendly and welcoming.
- Absolutely incredible view, away from the hustle and bustle and tourists. Other comments mentioned a lot of steps but it really wasn’t many at all – maximum 40 steps. Well worth it for the room and the view. A fantastic location and getaway if you are looking to relax and enjoy a slower pace.
- the owner after a rocky start was quite affable, the room was spacious and quiet, clean with a comfortable bed,
- Happy with room but be prepared for walk to property across bridge and up ancient steps…no access via car
Posada Real La Almazuela
This charming stone building is located in the mountain village of Montenegro de Cameros, just outside the Sierra de Cebollera Nature Reserve. It offers modern, rustic rooms with mountain views.The rooms at Posada Real La Almazuela feature wooden floors and stone walls. Each one comes with a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.The Posada Real La Almazuela’s restaurant serves traditional regional food such as the local garlic soup and roast lamb. It offers fantastic views.The stylish lounge features sofas and armchairs, as well as a computer which guests can use for free. Staff at reception can provide information about the area. You can go skiing just 3.1 mi away, and there are 3 reservoirs within 6.2 mi, where you can practice water sports.
- Pepe is a great cook and Helena looks after your desires in a very friendly way
- High in the Spanish Black Mountains this hotel was extremely welcoming and our hosts made us feel immediately at home. Nothing was too much trouble and the evening meal cooked from local produce was spectacular! This was followed in the morning by an equally good breakfast . The bird life in the area, which ranged from vultures to thousands of house martins, was worth seeing on it’s own.
- Can’t recommend Posada Real La Almazuela highly enough. Elena and Pepe were warm and welcoming from the minute we arrived and during our whole stay. Our evening meal and breakfast were fabulous, this place is well worth a visit
- Very friendly and attentive hosts (Helena and Pepe). Excellent home-cooked food, chosen by our hosts to suit our palate. A tastefully converted property, combining traditional character in the stonework and carpentry with modern fittings.
- This place is FANTASTIC! Inside this rustic building is a superb boutique hotel. Wonderful hosts. Immaculate state-of-the-art bedrooms with wonderful modern design complementing the history of the building. Bathrooms are wonderful. Beds superbly comfortable. The food prepared by Pepe is simply incredible. You MUST eat here. This will go as one of our most memorable and enjoyable stays anywhere. And the friendliest hosts you can possibly imagine.
Hotel Restaurante Valdevenados
Set in the Rioja countryside, Hotel Restaurante Valdevenados offers 24-hour reception, a bar and a restaurant on site. All rooms have mountains views, and free Wi-Fi is provided.Each colorful room at Valdebenados offers 2 single beds, and a private bathroom with bath tub or shower. There is a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe; and bed linen and towels are also provided.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional local dishes of the region; and a small selection of shops and supermarkets are in the surroundings.Other facilities offered include a shared lounge and a laundry available at an extra cost. The Hotel Restaurant is located in the small village of Anguiano; and the closest airport is Vitoria, 59 mi away. A free public parking is available on site.
Erminio and Teresa, the owners, are just great: friendly and yet very professional.
They went over their way to accommodate our needs.
The food was very, very good, and the location —in the middle of La Rioja Alta Mountains— is just perfect for many different kind of travelers.
I strongly recommend Valdevenados.
- Clean, comfortable, quiet location and very attentive staff. Food and drink good quality and very reasonably priced.
El trato recibido excepcional..
El desayuno super completo y la comida exquisita.. siempre acompañada de buen vino..
- El hombre que nos atendió muy atento, y aunque tenía mucho trabajo nos dio conversación y nos preguntó qué tal estábamos. Tuvimos varias agradables conversaciones con él. ¡Así da gusto viajar!
- Wirt sehr freundlich und bemüht. Zimmer ordentlich und sauber, aber Jugendherbergsatmosphäre. Dafür zu teuer. Tolle Aussicht.
- Erminio and Teresa, the owners, are just great: friendly and yet very professional.
Hotel La Venta de Goyo
Located in Viniegra de Abajo, Hotel La Venta de Goyo features a garden, terrace and shared lounge. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a business center, along with free WiFi. Extra facilities include a concierge service, meeting rooms, a tour desk and ironing service.Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom with free toiletries. The rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Guests at Hotel La Venta de Goyo will be able to enjoy activities in and around Viniegra de Abajo, like cycling.The accommodation provides a laundry service, as well as business facilities like fax and photocopying.The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 72 miles from Hotel La Venta de Goyo.
- The quietness of the location. Very rural but fine for what we wanted.
- I had a very good steak in the restaurant, in spanish ‘chuleton’.
- Enclave privilegiado, comida espectacular, trato familiar, calidad/precio bien.
- buena relación calidad precio. La comida es buena y abundante,
instalaciones correctas para un lugar un tanto aislado.
trato del personal
Hostería del Monasterio de San Millan
Originally part of the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route, this historic hotel is housed within Yuso Monastery, a UNESCO Heritage Site. It preserves some of Spain’s oldest manuscripts in Spanish and Basque.Elegant rooms at Hosteria del Monasterio de San Millan provide views of the surrounding mountains. They are equipped with free Wi-Fi, satellite TV channels and a pillow menu.The Hosteria features a à-la-carte restaurant, serving local specialties complemented by renowned Rioja wines. Located in the monastery’s former kitchen, the on-site café serves snacks and drinks.The picturesque town of Logroño and the green Sierra de Cebollera are both within a 45-minute drive from the Hosteria de San Millan hotel. The nearest golf course is 5 mi away, and there is a municipal pool a 5-minute drive from the property.
- Beautiful property in an old monastery. We had to leave early and they were very understanding.
- Beautiful location. Great old building. Beautiful facade. Nice breakfast.
- Unique juxtaposition of hotel and monastery. Beautiful surroundings (snow capped mountains and trees with fall foliage.
- Just the best place to stay if you want to be at the right place. The old “guest house” has been converted into a pretty nice hotel, with large and comfortable rooms. Good restaurant and nice cafeteria.
I love to stay in these repurposed monasteries. It is part of Yusa and has great views. The room was wonderful with good wifi and huge bathroom.
The receptionists were friendly and very helpful. The breakfast and dinner were good.
Parking is plentiful although I was there is the winter.
Hotel Conde De Badaran
This hotel is located in the town of Badaran, nearly San Millan de la Cogolla, one of the most beautiful landscapes of La Rioja.In this hotel the guests will be in contact with nature and will enjoy the gastronomy and culture of the region. We are in the center of La Rioja Alta, an ideal situation for tourists, who will be able to reach the main interest points of the place in just 10 minutes.We hope to satisfy every demand you may have during your stay in La Rioja.
- The staff is always very polite and attentive. The rooms are clean, breakfast is very good. The cost benefit is excellent, it was the forth time I have stayed in the hotel, it is my number one choice in the Region
- This hotel is in a lovely location. Or it is very close to San Millán de la Cogolla and Santo Domingo de la Calzada. The breakfast is delicious and I really enjoyed a new treat. . . a delicate pastry. This was a pastry that I have not ever tasted in Spain. Very fresh and flakey. It is my guess that it is a local delicacy and I appreciate that the hotel has the vision to share this with their guests. I was also thrilled to see some ‘in season’ strawberries. A very friendly staff. I hope to return!
- Great hotel to discover the Rioja Region near San Millan.
- La ubicación con vistas al monasterio y a la sierra. Habitación amplia.
La ubicación es excelente. Cerca de todo y buena comunicación.
El personal del hotel, de 10, siempre atentos a las peticiones.
El desayuno, Increible Buffet muy variado y todo casero. Muy muy rico. Recomendado también el restaurante del hotel que está a 5 min andando en la plaza del pueblo. Buenísimo.
Baño muy grande al igual que la habitación y la bañera explendida.
Hotel Rural Las Águedas
This 18th-century house is located in the village of Ventosa, 15 minutes’ drive from Logroño. It offers 6 individually decorated rooms with free internet access and a flat-screen TV.The rooms at Hotel Las Águedas feature a private bathroom with a hairdryer, and there is a sink in the room. Décor includes chandeliers, wooden bedsteads and bedside tables. All rooms look out onto the charming village streets.Las Águedas has a bar with a charming porch where you can enjoy a drink overlooking the lawn. There is also a spacious lounge with a TV, board games and a library. Outside you can find a barbecue.Located on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, Ventosa is surrounded by vineyards and fields. Sojuela Golf Club is 20 minutes’ drive from the hotel, and the Yuso and Suso Monasteries are a 35-minute drive away.
- Far exceeded my expectation, meal was outstanding and the best I’ve Had on the El Camino… a hidden gem
- Room was beautifuL and comfortable , owner was so gracious, paella was delicious.
- Lovely property tastefully decorated with antique furniture. Hostess was very welcoming and provided excellent meal.
- Perfectly located, lovely room and Mrs Rocío is a great host, ready to help and provide useful information about the region, what to explore, restaurants, etc. I will definitely go back when visiting Rioja region again.
- Very hospitable and pleasant hostess! Sparkling clean, beautifully maintained. A truly lovely property, and first class service!
Monasterio de Valvanera
Located in Anguiano, Monasterio de Valvanera has barbecue facilities and garden. Among the various facilities of this property are a terrace and a shared lounge. There’s a restaurant.At the hotel, rooms are equipped with a desk. All rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. All guest rooms have a closet.Monasterio de Valvanera offers a continental or buffet breakfast.A selection of activities can be enjoyed on site or nearby, including skiing, cycling and fishing.San Millán de la Cogolla is 21 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 68 miles from Monasterio de Valvanera.
the building and rooms are great
- Extremely nice and quiet place. The room was clean. We highly recommend to stay in this hotel to take rest at least one night in silence.
- Vistas preciosas, cena por 18 euros muy rica, el desayuno por 5 euros muy completo aunque el zumo no es natural. Calorcito en las habitaciones y sala de estar. Colchones nuevos
- La ubicación supera todas las expectativas que se puedan llevar antes del viaje. Las habitaciones son amplias y confortables y la limpieza es muy buena. Sandra, la persona encargada de la atención en comedor, un encanto. Las instalaciones están muy cuidadas. No hay televisión en las habitaciones pero si en un salón común abierto a todos los huéspedes donde se puede ver televisión, leer…al lado de un agradable fuego. Las vistas desde las habitaciones y cualquier sitio de la hospedería son espectaculares. Ideal para disfrutar de unos días de auténtico retiro del mundo.
- Ambientre tranquilo en plena naturaleza y personal amable
- amazing location
Hotel-Bodega Finca de Los Arandinos
Set among vineyards and olive groves, Hotel Bodega Finca de los Arandinos’ rooms have private balconies, free WiFi and flat-screen TVs.The hotel features interiors designed by David Delfín. The air-conditioned rooms offer views of the Sierra Moncalvillo Mountains. All rooms have a mini-bar and private bathroom. Guests can enjoy the spa area, with impressive views of the La Rioja countryside, with a surcharge.Traditional Riojan cuisine prepared with local produce is served in the Tierra Restaurant. The Los Arandinos also organizes winery tours and wine tasting at weekends for large groups.Los Arandinos is ideally located for hiking, climbing and horse riding, while the nearest golf course is just 2.5 mi away. Logroño is 7.5 mi from the hotel, and Pamplona, Bilbao, and the pretty beaches at San Sebastián can be reached in approximately 1.5 hours, by car.
The peace!!!! Tranquility!!! My little man (dog) made new friends and we were able to share local wine sitting outside overlooking vinyard. Just soooo relaxing. There was no rush felt! Plenty of dirt roads to run on among wineries. Food was great not only for the breakfast but also for dinner. Service was great! We came late from run one morning and we still were able to grab something for breakfast! Just wonderful people working there. They had those beautiful sitting areas so even if the weather is bad you still can enjoy your vino! Our room had large balcony and the sunset over the vineyard was breathtaking. Again the location was exactly what we were looking for! No tourist just birds and rabbits. Enjoy! If you decide to visit! Also, room was interesting. Liked the idea of separating the bedroom quarters from rest. Again the view from
Our room was beauftil.
- Like the vineyard view from our room and dinners were excellent.
- Great wine and food. Beautiful setting. Very pleasant and helpful lady at reception.
- Modern design, great views of the valley and mountains, nice terrace
- Outstanding place with very nice staff. The room was bright, very comfy bed, cool bathroom and a nice terrace. The dinner was awesome with an excellent selection of their own wines. The surrounding landscape is La Rioja at it’s best.
- The peace!!!! Tranquility!!! My little man (dog) made new friends and we were able to share local wine sitting outside overlooking vinyard. Just soooo relaxing. There was no rush felt! Plenty of dirt roads to run on among wineries. Food was great not only for the breakfast but also for dinner. Service was great! We came late from run one morning and we still were able to grab something for breakfast! Just wonderful people working there. They had those beautiful sitting areas so even if the weather is bad you still can enjoy your vino! Our room had large balcony and the sunset over the vineyard was breathtaking. Again the location was exactly what we were looking for! No tourist just birds and rabbits. Enjoy! If you decide to visit! Also, room was interesting. Liked the idea of separating the bedroom quarters from rest. Again the view from
Top Hotels In El Rasillo La Rioja Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Rasillo La Rioja to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Rasillo La Rioja but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Rasillo La Rioja. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!