9 Best Hotels To Stay In Curtis Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Curtis Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Curtis Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Curtis Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Curtis Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Curtis Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Curtis Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Curtis Galicia:
Located in Boimorto, Cafe-Bar Luis features a bar. Free WiFi is available.At the hotel, every room has a closet. Rooms come with a TV, and certain rooms also offer a city view. At Cafe-Bar Luis, all rooms have a seating area.Santiago de Compostela is 31 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- If you are just looking for a good value place to sleep on the Camino, this place is perfectly fine.
- It is a functional place with everything you need. There was a washing machine and microwave with a living room to watch TV.
- Great location in the center of A Coruna province. All services are available in the small town of Boimorto including a cheap, convenient Aliprox supermarket. Quick drive to Arzua, Melide and Santiago de Compostela. Portugal and the ocean are a day trip away. Comfortable apartment with all the services a family needs. Luis is an attentive, cheerful and respectful host.
- Manager very hospitable – drive us to our starting point in the morning.
Ausstattung für den Preis gut.
Liegt direkt am Camino.
Nachts ruhige Zimmer (kein Barlärm o.ä.zu hören).
Besitzer sehr nett.
Waschmaschine und Trockner zur freien Benutzung-als Pilger unbezahlbar.
Hotel Rural Bi Terra
Located between Miraz and Sobrado, on the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route Hotel Rural Bi Terra is housed in a traditional building with exposed stones walls. Free shuttle service for pilgrims is offered.Nicely decorated, each heated room comes with a flat-screen TV, a Blu-ray player and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a lounge area and a spa bath.Guests can enjoy the on-site bar and restaurant serving traditional dishes. There is a terrace with views of the mountains and of the surroundings.Lugo is 16 mi from Hotel Rural Bi Terra, while Sarria is 30 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 42 mi from the property. Free WiFi is provided, and a free private parking is available on-site.
- The property couldn’t be nicer. The hosts are delightful and knowledgeable. The food is delicious. A highlight of our trip!
- We stayed two nights, so the shuttle service from/back to the Camino was a bonus. Wonderful hosts, family atmosphere with personal service. Very quiet and secluded, cozy bar and restaurant, good breakfast.
- The hosts were very fríendly and helpful. As we were staying two nights they happily picked us up and dropped us back to Sobrado. The food was good. The surroundings were peaceful.
- Dinners were excellent. Setting is beautiful and the hosts were the best.
- Excellent location. Pick-up-Service from camino without any problems, VERY friendly hosts. Great spot for recreation, superb restaurant – Modern rooms in historical buildings, new equiped. WIFI, wonderful sleep, hosts with lots of information about camino. 100% to recommend.
Hotel A Curuxa
Hotel A Curuxa is located in Arzúa and features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a bar. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Guest rooms at Hotel A Curuxa include air conditioning and a closet.Santiago de Compostela is 26 miles from the accommodation, while Betanzos is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 19 miles from Hotel A Curuxa.
- I was the very first person to stay at this lovely property. The hosts were wonderful people and very helpful. The beds were comfortable and the rural setting was very relaxing. I did not have an opportunity to have dinner there but the breakfast was good, and coffee delicious. I would definetely stay here again.
- Nos encantó la atención recibida por el personal. Un entorno excelente apropiado para desconectar con tranquilidad
Modernas instalaciones con todo lo necesario para ser confortables.
Una atención esmeradísima, pendiente de todos los detalles.
Muy buena cocina.
Grandes ventanales orientados al Este, para ver el amanecer desde la cama, con un bello paisaje.
- Muy modernas y cómodas instalaciones. Preciosa decoración y mejor trato de Mari y su equipo. No puedo estar más contento de haber elegido A Curuxa. Cenamos allí también y todo muy rico. La zona de sauna, etc. es muy moderna y súper limpia. 100% recomendable. Y todo en un entorno muy tranquilo y con unas preciosas vistas. Repetiremos seguro.
Meget imødekommende personale.
Fine værelser med gode senge.
Featuring a terrace and free WiFi, HOTEL ARZÚA is located in Arzúa. This 2-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom.At the hotel, rooms have a desk. All guest rooms have a closet.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 26 miles from HOTEL ARZÚA, while Betanzos is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 18 miles from the property.
Very comfortable hotel.
Friendly, helpful staff.
I’ll stay again.
- Property was right on El Camino. Staff was very helpful. Great value with included breakfast. Had real eggs at breakfast.
- Excellent location – on El Camino path. Very new, clean, modern, and nicely decorated. Shower was great. The breakfast was included which was an extra benefit.
- Clean and centrally located, right on the Camiño. Nice breakfast, helpful staff.
- Clean, really good price for what you get, quite close to the center/restaurants and lots of space.
- Very comfortable hotel.
Set 250 feet from the Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage Route and a 30-minute drive from the city, Hotel Suiza is located just outside the village of Arzúa. It features a restaurant and a garden.Each simply decorated room at Hotel Suiza has a flat-screen TV. All rooms have heating and a desk.Guests can enjoy a range of traditional Galician cuisine in the Suiza’s restaurant. There is also a bar and an attractive terrace.Arzúa has a picturesque setting in the Galician countryside, less than 9.3 mi from Portodemouros Lake. Santiago de Compostela Airport is less than 19 mi from the hotel.
- Premises, services and staff are excellent. Breakfast was great. A nice well kept garden invites to a leisure reading in the afternoon of a long walk.
- I received a warm welcome after a long day walking the Camino. Had a nice beer on the patio outside the bar. The sun even came out! The restaurant was nice, which was very good since we were so far out of town.
- huge room, short walk from the camino; nice breakfast area at a great price.
- Superb staff. Best customer service of anyone I’ve seen on my two Caminos (so far). Guests are allowed to cut through a private lot across the street for quick access to the Camino. Very good facilities.
One staff member to check in, cook and ….?
She was fantastic.
The hotel is from the 1970’s
Hotel Restaurante Xaneiro
Located in the small town of Melide, a 5-minute drive from Serra do Carreon Mountains, Hotel Restaurante Xaneiro features rooms with heating and free WiFi.The rooms include a TV, wardrobe, and desk. Each has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.The hotel includes a snack bar and a restaurant serving traditional dishes of the region. There are also meeting and banquet facilities, as well as a laundry area for clients to use.Lugo can be reached in around 50 minutes by car.
- Comfortable family run business. Close, but not directly on the main street, so the noise level is lower.
- Large spacious room! Excellent restaurant for breakfast and lunch. Staff of both very personable and efficient. Great location and has a automatic laundromat close by.
- They washed my clothes and the service was very good.
- Staff was very friendly and cordial very welcoming. La tripulacion del hotel erab muy amables
- Staff and location were perfect for our needs. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Hotel Carlos 96
Hotel Carlos 96 in Melide features 1-star accommodations with a garden. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Guests can use a terrace.At the hotel, rooms come with a desk and a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, rooms at Hotel Carlos 96 also feature free WiFi. The rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation.Portomarin is 28 miles from Hotel Carlos 96. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- All service hotel for when you may be a bit tired of the Albergues. Probably wouldn’t book it for an all out vacation but when you are looking for heat, elevator, restaurant open all hours…
- The owner took great care of us as we checked in soaking wet. He also is English speaking which was delightful. Good restaurant downstairs.
- Located right off the Camino which was a bonus after a long day of walking. Staff checking us in were great – very personable (and funny). Room was clean and beds were comfy. No ac so we slept with windows open which was fine except for the dogs who barked through the night! Son of the owner studied in London and he helps run the place. He spoke English which made it easier to get recommendations for restaurants. Very generous tapas. We would stay here again.
- Good location on edge of town. Steps off the Camino. Good food in area.
- They offer massages for weary travellers on the Camino.
Rectoral de Cines
Siutated in rural Galicia, this restored monastery offers a free Wi-Fi zone and stylish rooms with a flat-screen TV and countryside views. Free bicycle rental and free parking are available.Rectoral de Cines’s restaurant serves traditional Galician dishes based on seasonal produce. Specialties include local fish and seafood and chicken cooked in wine. You can also try the delicious homemade desserts.Rooms at Rectoral de Cines have hardwood floors and elegant, country-style décor. Each heated room has a seating area and a private bathroom.The Rectoral is just 5 mi from the Medieval town of Betanzos. The nearby A6 and AP9 Motorways offer easy access to La Coruña, 16 mi away. Sada and Miño Beaches are within a 30-minute drive.
- Maria and the staff were very welcoming – the hotel feels more like a private home, filled with lovely art and the food is amazing!
- Marie is the Hotel very helpful and accommodating, their breakfast was fabulous as was the dinner we ate there.
We loved everything about this place. From the gorgeous old building and the lovely grounds, the quickly mix of classic and contemporary art to the amazing meal and super friendly staff.
We had a lovely room with a comfy bed, great views in a peaceful area, to a very high standard.
The evening dinner was fantastic and the breakfast something else.
I would make a visit to Galicia just to stay here again for a couple of days, loved it and sorry to have to leave on the next stage of our Camino Ingles.
Thank you to all who looked after us.
- The beautiful grounds and historic buildings, the hospitality, excellent food…….all of it!
- Welcoming staff. Comfortable accommodation. Hotel arranged a free taxi pick up and drop off from Presedo on Camino Ingles. Fine dining and superb food and value. Excellent breakfast. Thoroughly enjoyed our one night stay at this excellent hotel. Highly recommend
Garelos is set in the center of Betanzos, and is ideal for those wanting to explore this small city. It has free Wi-Fi.The rooms are all spacious and have hardwood floors. They have their own air conditioning, TV and safe.There is a lounge and a cafeteria. Throughout the hotel you will find original artworks by local artists.The town of Betanzos has had a long and fascinating history. The city of La Coruña is about 14 miles away. On-site parking is available on request.
- Adriana was so efficient and kind. Her father was working the next day while we enjoyed our lovely breakfast.
- This was a choice of location for two nights in the middle of our Camino Ingles and was a great choice. Located in central Betanzos, it was a little gem of a property with staff who couldn’t have been more helpful even organising a taxi to collect us at 7am with a driver who spoke lovely English.
- The staff was great, very knowledgeable about where to eat and help pilgrims doing the camino and having problems booking the following stage. Great facilities and location. They offered a good buffet breakfast and were flexible about the hours. We asked to have it earlier than regular hours and they were very accommodating. Definitely a very good place to stay when in Betanzos.
- Great location. Very clean. Wonderful breakfast bar.
- Perfectly clean and comfortable. Nice hotel with a buffet breakfast. Adrianna at the desk was especially helpful – from where to get certain supplies to where to stay at our next points of call.
Top Hotels In Curtis Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Curtis Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Curtis Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Curtis Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!