9 Best Hotels To Stay In Cornwallville New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Cornwallville New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cornwallville New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cornwallville New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cornwallville New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cornwallville New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cornwallville New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Cornwallville New York State:
Winwood Inn & Condominiums
Located in Windham, 29 miles from Kingston, Winwood Inn & Condominiums features a ski pass sales point and ski storage. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find free shuttle service at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Albany International Airport is 37 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
In the Catskill Mountains, this property features accommodations with a full kitchen and dining area. There is an on-site sauna. Windham Mountain is a 5-minute drive away.Cuomo’s Cove includes suite with a private bathroom. Some have a fireplace, private hot tub, or a terrace with scenic mountain views. Sofa beds are available in some suites.Visitors can use the on-site barbecue facilities at the Windham Cuomo’s Cave. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Hunter Mountain is 13 miles from the property. Catskill Park is 11 miles away.
- I’m a purveyor of the finer things in life and i must say for this price I was impressed. The Cabin was Roomy, Clean and we’ll heated. The beds were the comfiest beds I’ve ever slept on in a traveling setting. A full kitchen, grill, hot tub, electronic fireplace, and two extra sofa beds were amazing extras. I could actually live in that cabin. Great place I’ll be back
- I just adore this place. This was my 5th visit and first time staying in one of the upstairs 2 bedroom suites. It’s super comfy and well maintained and feels like home. The view of the sunrise from our deck was unbelievable. Also, the family that runs the place are lovely and super helpful. My family had a special request for our stay and Nichole went above and beyond to accommodate us. The location is great – Windham is adorable and there’s lots to do nearby, although we’re usually too busy enjoying the suites to go out much. I highly recommend staying here 🙂
- Beautiful view from large deck with private hot tub. Adequately equipped kitchen, fireplace with fire log provided. Old fashion charm. very comfortable.
- All the comforts of home! And sunset hot tub deck was amazing!
- Size of apartment. Hot tub ready to be used. Towels available. Dishwasher. Active fireplace. Comfortable beds in bedroom. No extra cleaning fee. Friendly reception.
One of our top picks in Windham.This Windham hotel features free Wi-Fi, an indoor heated pool, and rooms equipped with a flat-screen TV and a refrigerator. Windham Mountain is 2 miles away and Hunter Mountain is a 15-minute drive away.Rooms feature an iPod docking station, cable TV, and a private bathroom. Select rooms at Windham Hotel Vienna feature a spa tub.Breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea with pastries and fruit.A business center that offers fax and photocopying services is available. Guests can also relax on the terrace or walk through the gardens.Dining options are within a 5-minute drive of Hotel Vienna, and Zoom Flume Water Park is 9 miles away.
- Liked the jacuzzi tub in the room and the indoor pool and hot tub, which were open late. Great proximity to Hunter and Wyndham mountains as well as small towns. Staff friendly. Breakfast was small, but fresh and tastey. Perfect before hitting slopes
- Everything was excellent except the breakfast the same every morning boiled eggs jam butter and croissant
- Great location, very close to nature and a short walk to restaurant and coffee shop. Rooms are very spacious and facilities in general are kept very clean. I’d definitely visit again.
- We were very pleased with this hotel and location. Good pricing and comfortable, quiet room.
- The rooms were clean and comfortable and well as the grounds and pool area. The staff could not have been nicer. I wouldn’t stay anywhere else while I’m in the area.
Antique Rose Inn Windham
Antique Rose Inn Windham is located in Windham, just 28 miles from Kingston.All rooms come with a shared bathroom.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and hiking. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 38 miles from Antique Rose Inn Windham.
No reviews yet.
Jimmy OConnor’s Windham Mtn Inn
Jimmy OConnor’s Windham Mtn Inn offers accommodations in Windham. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.Kingston is 29 miles from Jimmy OConnor’s Windham Mtn Inn, and Woodstock is 19 miles from the property. Albany International Airport is 38 miles away.
- Super friendly staff. Perfect place to stay and ski in Windham. Clean and good looking for a mountain cottage.
- Friendly staff, great location, and willing to be resourceful.. great experience, and price was very satisfying
- Very clean and nice room. Good value for the money! Very close to Windham mountain.
- Very close to Wyndham mountain, right across the street from th golf course. The bar on site was great. The room was clean and the staff was friendly.
- Friendly staff , loved the pub, burger was awesome.
Bavarian Manor Country Inn and Restaurant
Nestled on over 100 acres, this Purling, New York bed and breakfast features a restaurant, lounge and 6-acre lake. It provides free Wi-Fi in public areas and cable TV in every room.A coffee maker is offered in the traditionally decorated rooms at Bavarian Manor Country Inn and Restaurant. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer. Rooms with a fireplace, jetted tub and DVD player are available.Guests can enjoy a free daily breakfast that includes omelets, pancakes and French toast. Bavarian Manor Inn and Restaurant serves German and American cuisine Thursday through Sunday.Zoom Flume Water Park and Irish American Heritage Museum are within a 22-minute drive of this bed and breakfast. Mountain Top Arboretum is 19 miles away
- Delicious breakfast included with the room. Our room was upgraded without extra charge, perhaps because it was midweek and there were few guests. At any rate, it was a nice gesture. The property is a lovely old inn in a country setting. The owners and staff were very pleasant and interesting to talk to.
- This property was so warm and welcoming! We loved all the nostalgic touches in the hotel and restaurant. It is worth staying on a night when you can have dinner–the food was fantastic! Breakfast was wonderful and we loved being able to spend a little time talking to the owners. Very accommodating to their guests. If we are ever in the Catskills again, this will be the only hotel we would stay at.
- A charming property with a period character located on a hillside with an easy access from the road. Friendly & helpful staff. An excellent breakfast with plenty of choices.
- The Bavarian Manor has a wonderful porch with comfortable furniture for relaxing with morning coffee or a drink in the evening. The breakfast, included with your stay, is excellent with many choices.
- 150-year-old hotel at the northern entry to the Catskills. Rooms are both comfortable and old-fashioned–as they should be here! Excellent restaurant for dinner. Made-to-order breakfast included in room price.
Featuring free WiFi, Hunter Inn offers accommodations in Hunter, just 21 miles from Kingston. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for skiing. Woodstock is 12 miles from Hunter Inn, and Windham is 8 miles away. Albany International Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- The staff was great! It was such a cute and cozy place to stay. Definitely would come again!
- It was very close to the mountain which is a bonus the rooms are very Spacious breakfast included
- people, food fireplace, entertainer, proxmity to mountain.
- Location is great, within 5 minutes from Hunter Mountain. Large and spacious rooms. Great choice of fresh breakfast buffet .
- Everything was great.Everyone was great..Owners were friendly!!!
Just 3 miles from Hunter Mountain skiing, this hotel features panoramic views, a restaurant, and indoor and outdoor pools. It also has on-site tennis courts and a sauna.Rooms at the Villa Vosilla feature cable TV, a private bathroom, and a work desk. They are styled in bright colors and have a sitting area.Guests can visit the game room with ping-pong for entertainment. A fitness center and a hot tub are also provided at the Catskills Villa Vosilla. Yoga and dance classes are available during select seasons.Ladoria Ristorante has home-style Italian comfort food served al fresco or in the casual dining room. Full bar service is available in the cocktail lounge.Kaaterskill Falls is 7 miles from the hotel. Swimming at North-South Lake is a 15 minute drive away.
Really fun activity area for the kids/adults too. (indoor pool, big room full of things to do).
The restaurant was delicious — they made yummy vegetarian lasagna! Great service — We arrived hours after we had planned (thought we’d arrive by 11) and the night staff was off — he left a note inside to call him, and he rushed in (came over at 2 am) to check us in. It is a fun, classic style hotel, so much more homey than the crowded resort.
- We had a great time staying there. I traveled there with my two children and we shared a room with two queen beds. The staff were extremely helpful and greeted us when we arrived at 1am and helped us with the luggage to the room. The beds were comfortable and we had a great breakfast at the dining room onsite. My son loved the pool even though I thought it was too cold to be swimming outside.
- Staff was excellent, restaurant on site was very good, price was good for location/amenities, pool & game room are very nice & located within 5 minutes of Hunter Mountain.
- I like the location, it is close to the Hunter ski area
- Thw outdated rooms of the 70s make it also fun when you walk in (glitter in the ceiling and interesting bathrooms.. We knew this before we arrived so we’re ok with it. Good place to stay with kids, not really a place if you expect high quality rooms. The restaurant was high quality, really great Italian food and also the bar is nice and has a big TV screen.
- Really fun activity area for the kids/adults too. (indoor pool, big room full of things to do).
In the Catskill Mountains, this Catskill accommodations are 16 miles from Hunter Mountain and is a 15-minute drive from the Hudson River. Guests can enjoy swimming in the seasonal outdoor pool or use the on-site BBQ facilities.The B and B Lounge has rooms or apartments and a private bathroom is included in each one. Select rooms also have a kitchen complete with a refrigerator.On-site dining and entertainment are available at the restaurant and bar. A children’s playground is available and the bed and breakfast Lounge also has a game room.Zume Flume Waterpark is 15 miles from the property and horseback riding at Bailiwick Ranch & Discovery Zoo is an 8-minute drive away.
- The people here were friendly and as an economy lounge it does what you need.
Friendly helpful staff, nice surroundings, good location. Only 20 mins from Kaaterskill Falls.
Bar food good and reasonable.
- I loved that there was a refrigerator, microwave and sink. The bathroom was nice and there were extra pillows available. Good value for the money.
- Clean and was quite at night. Lounge was just a walk away !
- Location was right. Price was good, staff was friendly and food was amazing. Wings were excellent.
Top Hotels In Cornwallville New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cornwallville New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cornwallville New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cornwallville New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!