9 Best Hotels To Stay In Corcoran California – Top Hotel Reviews
Corcoran California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Corcoran California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Corcoran California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Corcoran California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Corcoran California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Corcoran California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Corcoran California:
Best Western Town & Country Lodge
This Tulare hotel is just off Highway 99, a 1-hour drive from Sequoia National Park. The hotel features a full daily breakfast and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.Best Western Town & Country Lodge features an outdoor swimming and a fitness center. Guests receive free snacks in the hotel’s cocktail lounge Monday through Friday. A business center and laundry facilities are also available on-site.The guest rooms at the Town & Country Best Western include microwaves and mini-refrigerators. Cable TV and coffee makers are also included in each room.
- The breakfast was great. As well as the staff whom was able to answer all our questions.
- We stayed in the family suite it was perfect for our family and very clean and comfortable. Also my daughter has a service dog and staff was great and room was close to out doors space…
- It was stop before sequoia park – excellent location, everything was clean and as described. Recommend
- I don’t usually give a perfect score. However, the best western met out needs completely! The room was spacious and near to all the places we needed to go. We had family booked in at hotels on either side . They were amazed at what we had for the price we paid!
- Check-in was totally painless. Very strong wifi network.
Motel 6 Tulare
One of our best sellers in Tulare! Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool, this California motel is a 5-minute drive from Tulare County Fairgrounds. All rooms include cable TV with extended channels. A laundromat is on site.Each air-conditioned room at Motel 6 Tulare features a private bathroom. All rooms have vibrant décor and light wood furnishings.The front desk is available around-the-clock at Tulare Motel 6. Fax and photocopying services are available. Vending machines featuring snacks and drinks are on site.College of the Sequoias is 8 miles from this motel. Within 10 miles of the motel, you can find the Visalia Municipal Airport and the Visalia Convention Center.
- We were heading to Sequoia National Park and this hotel was a good option – nice room for a good price
- It was great that I said NO housekeeping and they never came banging on my door like the police, waking me from my death-like slumber.
- Parking. Vending machines. Laundry facilities. Quiet. Pool. Clean (very clean).
- the beds were nice and soft – the colour combo for the room interior was very nice. It was clean
- It is convenient. It is also decently priced. Location is not too bad, close to shopping, dinning, and transportation if needed.
Hampton Inn & Suites Tulare
Hampton Inn & Suites Tulare features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs with HBO movie channels. The hotel, 2 miles from Tulare Historical Museum, features an outdoor pool.Guest rooms provide clock radios with an MP3 connection. They also have desks and ironing facilities. The suites feature sofa beds, refrigerators and microwaves.Tulare Hampton Inn & Suites serves breakfast and has meeting rooms. Guests can access the on-site gym and business center.Hampton Inn & Suites is 2 miles from Thunderbowl Raceway. It is 5 miles from Tulare Golf Course and 22 miles from Eagle Mountain Casino.
- The breakfast was nice. The rooms are large and the beds comfy.
- Breakfast area very clean and breakfast food was hot and tasty. Would gladly stay at this facility again.
- Good room, cosy bed, silent enough (though we asked to move us to another room cause the initial one was close to some very noisy engineering stuff)
- The staff were all great! Hotel was clean. Close to restaurants and the Tulare Outlet
- Good breakfast. Joyce at the front desk is always awesome.
Comfort Suites Tulare
One of our top picks in Tulare – and a guest favorite.
Located in Tulare, 29 miles from Selma, Comfort Suites Tulare features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Visalia is 8 miles from Comfort Suites Tulare, and Three Rivers is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Yosemite Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Location was good for our purposes. Front desk staff was friendly. Room was ok
Large, clean and comfy room. The breakfast was great and you have several options.
Free parking and WiFi .
- Room was clean, breakfast was fine. Stuff is friendly and very helpful. We left two jackets and Christina took care of it! Excellent. Warunki adekwatne do ceny. Polecam
- Breakfast was substantial. Refrigerator/freezer, microwave and coffee in room was great.
- Bed was very hard. Bathroom had a distinct musty/moldy odor. Refrigerator was not working when we arrived. Food: don’t like powdered eggs, the coffee was very bitter, the sweet rolls were tough: it was well presented and clean, but not tasty.
Charter Inn and Suites
One of our best sellers in Tulare! This California hotel offers a complimentary hot breakfast with bacon or sausage, eggs and potatoes. Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are provided in every room. The Tulare County Fairgrounds and Thunderbowl Raceway are 3 miles away.Tea and coffee-making facilities, a microwave and a small refrigerator are included in each room at Charter Inn and Suites. A hairdryer and ironing facilities are provided in all rooms.An outdoor swimming pool and fitness center are available to all guests Inn and Suites Charter. The lobby offers a 24-hour front desk and a business center.Downtown Bakersfield and Sequoia National Forest are a one hour drive from this hotel. Tulare Golf Course is less than 5 miles away.
- We love the bathtubs in the rooms. Also, I love that our room was away from everyone else. The food was good and the staff friendly.
- Rooms were clean & smelled good : ). It was quite, comfortable & located near lots of resturaunts
- The amount of space in the room perfect for me and my family
- Staff is always friendly. Breakfast is akways good. Beds & pillows are always clean & comfortable.
- I loved the restroom layout. I was very pleased with the room that I was given. Breakfast was good.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulare
This Tulare, California features an outdoor pool with a jacuzzi and free Wi-Fi. Guest rooms provide a microwave and a refrigerator and the Sequoia National Park is 50.7 miles away.At La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulare, each room is furnished with coffee facilities. A 32-inch flat-screen cable TV and a radio are also available in the rooms.Guests can use the business center at the Tulare La Quinta Inn & Suites. Laundry facilities are also available for added convenience.La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulare is 36.5 miles from Lake Kaweah. The Tulare County Museum is 5.1 miles away.
- Very nice staff, very clean, great breakfast and the bed was sooo comfy.
- The location was very good, as was the price. There are some very good nearby restaurants and a large Outlets Center not far. Room was quiet and bed reasonable comfortable.
- The young man that checked me in was “GREAT” as was the young lady that checked me out. Both were very informative in regards to information that I was seeking. Was in town looking at property, plan on going back at the end of the month for an extended time.
- We stayed here for ease of access to Sequoia National Park, the hotel was perfect for our two night stay.
- Friendly.. quick to check-in and clean,comfy and love the breakfast… best place to stay when traveling
Quality Inn Tulare
The Quality Inn Sequoia Area is on Highway 99, halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco. This hotel is near the Tulare County Fairgrounds, Preferred Outlets at Tulare, Galaxy Tulare 10 movie theater and the World Ag Expo, held in February. Sequoia National Park and Kings Canyon National Park are about one hour away.The Tulare Golf Course, Tulare Historical Museum and the Visalia Municipal Airport are minutes from the hotel. There are a variety of restaurants and shopping centers in the surrounding area.Guests at this hotel can also enjoy the fitness center, sauna, outdoor pool and hot tub. Business travelers can appreciate conveniences like data port telephones and access to copy and fax services.All guest rooms include refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers, hair dryers, ironing facilities and free cable TV. Two-room suites include sofa sleepers. Deluxe suites with balconies and fireplaces are available. Handicap accessible and non-smoking rooms are also available.Guest laundry facilities and valet laundry services are available for guest convenience. Dogs less than 25 pounds are welcome, with a deposit and a nightly fee.
- Everything was good including breakfast, room had everything we needed.
- Property was clean COMFORTABLE friendly staff and great breakfast
- Comfortable bed. . Good tv and channels. Nice size room and very nice staff.
- The bed was comfortable, the pillows were comfortable. Nice, clean room. The water pressure in the shower was good.
- Room was large with handicapped facilities. Breakfast was very good with plenty of choices.
Rooms feature satellite TV and free Wi-Fi in this motel. Laundry facilities and a 24-hour front desk are available for extra convenience. Tulare Outlets are less than a 10 minute drive away.The simply furnished rooms at Village Inn feature a sitting area, private entrance and a small fridge. Free toiletries are provided.Tulare Fairgrounds is one mile from the Inn Village. Sequoia National Park is approximately a one hour drive from the property.
- The room was clean and the staff was friendly but the location was a little obscure and the water in the shower didnt heat up very much
- We got a low rate and just needed a place to stay from about 5PM to 5 AM. It was fine for that purpose. The staff were very helpful.
- I was very disappointed I was not happy with anything
- Everything was just fine. Room very comfortable. Staff friendly and professional. Good value and would recommend.
- People were friendly and the bed was comfortable. We stayed overnight for a few hours (got in late, left early), and it met our expectation.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Visalia Tulare
Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool, this Tulare hotel is a 1 hour drive to Sequoia National Park and a 10 minute drive to Visallia Golf Club. Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms.All rooms have a flat-screen cable TV and tea and coffee-making essentials. Rooms are styled in modern décor with dark wood furnishings and bright colored accents at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Visalia Tulare.Guests can lounge in an outdoor terrace near the pool and enjoy the on-site fitness center. A complimentary continental breakfast and newspaper is offered to guests daily at Visalia Tulare Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott. Dry cleaning services are also available.Pacific Coast Highway 1 is 135 miles away. Adventure Park, offering amusement rides, is 14 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Visalia Tulare.
- We liked everything about the property (employees, clean room, nice breakfast) EXCEPT the bed was awful! We did not know how bad the beds were and already had booked another stay at this same property which is non refundable. We are going to drive through the night instead of stay there again on the 7th of July, since we will both wake up with painful backs.
- They started the a.c. before we came. I had a long drive and just told him my name he said your rooms ready here’s your key very nice
- Breakfast was good and the room was chilled when we checked in. Liked that we had a late check out. The mini suite room is always a plus when you have children! Gives them a little extra room to move around with an extra tv for them to watch there shows!
- We loved and enjoyed it all immensely. The attendends and friendly service. Our room was great and breakfast was perfect. The hotel is beautiful and clean. Only wished our stay was longer. Looking forward to another stay there. Telling all my friends about it.
- The beds were like a cloud and the breakfast was great, lots of choices.
Top Hotels In Corcoran California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Corcoran California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Corcoran California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Corcoran California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!