9 Best Hotels To Stay In Comfort Texas – Top Hotel Reviews
Comfort Texas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Comfort Texas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Comfort Texas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Comfort Texas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Comfort Texas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Comfort Texas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Comfort Texas:
Days Inn Kerrville
Just off Interstate 10 in Texas Hill Country, this hotel is a 2 minute drive from downtown Kerrville. It serves a continental breakfast every morning that includes hot waffles.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are available in all rooms at Days Inn Kerrville. They come with a microwave, a refrigerator, and coffee making facilities.The Kerrville Days Inn has an outdoor pool and hot tub. The hotel’s front desk is open 24 hours a day and there is also a guest laundromat on site.Cailloux City Center for the Performing Arts is 4 miles away. The Kerrville-Schreiner Park, on the Guadalupe River, is a 10 minute drive from the hotel.
- Exceptionally clean hotel. You can tell they take pride in that part of their service. I had to request a room change (because young people like to stay up until 3am, no fault of the hotel) and the front desk attendant was so gracious and kindly brought the new key up to my room. She handled it all very professionally.
- Room was very clean and we’ll kept. Loved having the fridge and microwave. Staff was very pleasant.
- Bed very poor electrical outlets old and did not work hair dryer did not work
- The staff was friendly and really helpful. The parking lot was full but was able to pull my small RV off to the side street next to hotel and felt it was safe. furniture fit room well, good communication for internet and TV usage.
- When a problem with the mini frig was discovered, the clerk switched it right out.
Motel 6 Kerrville
This Texas motel features an outdoor pool and offers free Wi-Fi. Just off Interstate 10, it is less than 1 miles from Scott Schreiner Municipal Golf Course.A microwave and fridge are provided in the basic rooms at Motel 6 Kerrville. They have expanded cable TV and light wooden furniture. Guests can make free local calls.Coffee is available in the lobby at this pet-friendly motel 24 hours a day. There are also vending machines with snacks and beverages.Kerrville Kayak & Canoe and Schreiner University are less than a 10 minute drive from Kerrville Motel 6.
- The location. Weather conditions necessitated my stay in Kerrville – this location was highest rated and it was a quiet place to stay
- Owner’s are nice. Rm perfect. Treat you like family.
- The staffs there were so kind, they exchange 2$ bills to quarters for me to use laundry. And it was very easy to check out, all we needed to do is leave keys inside the room.
- The cleaning lady did a good job on our room for the 2nd night.
- Great place to bring your dog, great place to walk them.
Econo Lodge Kerrville
One of our best sellers in Kerrville! Econo Lodge Kerrville is located in Kerrville, 20 miles from Fredericksburg and 24 miles from Bandera.Each room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Comfort is 14 miles from Econo Lodge Kerrville, and Boerne is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is San Antonio International Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- room on bottom floor had two access points, one outside and one inside. new flooring with no carpet was a bonus.
- The older lady that worked the front desk was very rude and yelled few times at me.
- Very convenient price was cheap but paid for it in the end
The warmth of the staff especially morning receptionist. She was great.
Bed was comfortable, quiet venue, fridge and microwave in the room was very good. Breakfast was decent.
- The staff was really helpful and kind. The location is pretty good as well. A few restaurants are around, Mc Donalds, convenience stores etc.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Kerrville
This Texas hotel is less than a 10 minute drive from Schreiner University. A free hot breakfast and free Wi-Fi are included.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided in all guest rooms at La Quinta Inn and Suites Kerrville. Each room is also furnished with a desk, microwave, and refrigerator.An indoor swimming pool offers a recreational area at the hotel. An on-site fitness facility is available for guests who would like to exercise during their stay. A business center features computers as well as fax and photocopy services.The Guadalupe River is within 3 miles of the hotel. Louise Hays Park is about a 5 minute drive away.
- Super place to stay. Quiet, well built..can’t hear your neighbours..breakfast was great. Loved it
- The bed was comfortable and the staff very nice. The room was clean enough
- Has parking in back for trailers. Staff was nice. I explained that we would not be getting back before the pool closed and my girls really wanted to swim. The were empathetic but due to insurance liability we could not. Being an insurance agent myself I truly appreciate this.
- Tv worked. Bed was decently comfortable. Lady at front desk was very nice and helpful.
- Generous room and bathroom size. Great bed, linen and pillows. Frig, microwave. Good in room coffee. Good breakfast, sausage & eggs two days. Otherwise, good variety of starchy items, plus fruit, milk, juice, good coffee. Right on Hwy 16 so somewhat noisy even on the back side. About 1 mile from I10 and about 1 mile from downtown. Nice staff. Indoor pool. Saw lots of dogs, but never caught a whiff of an animal odor or saw poop.
YO Ranch Hotel and Conference Center
This western-style Texas hotel features a lobby decorated with antiques and exotic game trophies as well as on-site dining. The hotel is located on the historic Chisolm Trail.Guest rooms at YO Ranch Hotel and Conference Center are decked in Old West and cowboy décor. Each room has a flat-screen TV, table, a coffee-machine and free Wi-Fi. Guests will also enjoy a private patio off each room.Adults and children alike will enjoy the outdoor swimming pool at YO Ranch, with a swim-up bar during the summer months. Other fun recreational facilities include tennis, volleyball, and basketball courts, and an on-site fitness centre.The Branding Iron Restaurant serves breakfast, a lunch buffet, and a full dinner menu at YO Ranch. Elm Waterhole Saloon offers drinks in a country-themed lounge with a sports bar feel.Hunting at YO Exotic Game Ranch is 40 miles from the hotel. Guests can float the Guadalupe River, 3 miles away.
- Staff was friendly and food was great! We really loved the lobby decor. It was really entertaining.
- The location was great and I really liked the feel of the hotel. Everyone was very nice. Loved the views from the room!
- There was too much noice from the fridge and neighbor’s room.
- Thoughtful housekeeping service. Traveled with 6 year old granddaughter. The staff made a bed for her doll and stuffed animals when servicing our room. Thrilled her to pieces.
- Staff was incredibly friendly. I expected more land/different look to the property I guess. It looks like any other hotel from the road. Room was very nice – large and quiet (Executive King). We were on the 2nd floor of the Colorado building – no elevator.. just FYI if you have a lot of luggage. we did not.
Best Western Boerne Inn & Suites
Located in Boerne in the region of Texas, 30 miles from San Antonio, Best Western Boerne Inn & Suites features a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center.Every room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bandera is 20 miles from Best Western Boerne Inn & Suites, and Comfort is 15 miles away. San Antonio International Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- The rooms are beautiful and free breakfast was fantastic
- Ckea, easy access. Staff was so friendly and informative. Love the smiles.
- Perfect place for one night stay very helpful and friendly receptionist
- This is one of the nicest places I have stayed. The people are kind, the city is amazing. Everywhere you go, people smile and greet you like a friend. The walking path, outstanding.
- Convenient for where we needed to travel to. (Comfort, TX). Super comfortable!
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kerrville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kerrville is located in Kerrville, just 20 miles from Fredericksburg.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bandera is 24 miles from Holiday Inn Kerrville, and Comfort is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is San Antonio International Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- clean, friendly. Good variety at breakfast, kept well stocked.
- Check in and check out was easy. The breakfast was complimentary and tasty. The staff was polite.
- The breakfast was great, the room was excellent and the staff was more than helpful
- Pillows were awesome; clean room, great bath towels; very nice staff; large room with sitting area and 2nd TV; continental breakfast had many choices
- The spacious room, microwave, keurig coffee maker, refrigerator/ kitchen area, bed was very comfortable —
Hampton Inn Kerrville
In Texas Hill Country, this hotel is 2 miles from the center of Kerrville. It serves a hot breakfast every morning and features an outdoor pool and a hot tub.Free Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV are included in every room at Hampton Inn Kerrville. They come with a refrigerator, a microwave, and coffee-maker.Guests can work out in the fitness center or relax in the sauna at the hotel. The front desk is open 24 hours a day, and there is a business center on site.The Riverside Nature Center is less than 3 miles from the Kerrville Hampton Inn. The Museum of Western Art is 4 miles away.
- the bed was comfortable, the bathroom roomy so as not to feel crowded.
- Location, very clean, comfortable,excellent breakfast, friendly staff
- We suggest next time having eggs separated from the meat. Please have at least 2 choices of meat – sausage /bacon
- Very friendly front desk staff. Also, breakfast items were out and the breakfast attendant was quick to replace items that were out.
- swimming pool was nice. Hotel seemed secure. Ice machines worked & located conveniently.
Joshua Creek Ranch
Located in Boerne in the region of Texas, 24 miles from Fredericksburg, Joshua Creek Ranch features a terrace and water sports facilities. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bandera is 23 miles from Joshua Creek Ranch, and Comfort is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Antonio International Airport, 34 miles from Joshua Creek Ranch.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Comfort Texas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Comfort Texas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Comfort Texas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Comfort Texas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!