9 Best Hotels To Stay In Cloverdale California – Top Hotel Reviews
Cloverdale California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cloverdale California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cloverdale California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cloverdale California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cloverdale California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cloverdale California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Cloverdale California:
Cloverdale Wine Country Inn & Suites
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Cloverdale Wine Country Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Cloverdale, just 30 miles from Santa Rosa.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Healdsburg is 15 miles from Cloverdale Wine Country Inn & Suite, and Calistoga is 28 miles away.
- We loved the town of Cloverdale, everyone we met was so nice and the hotel is easy walk to town.
- Exceptionally clean, comfortable bed, good location
- The room was clean and the appliances and wifi worked as advertised. The room was pleasant overall.
- Clean, comfortable, quiet. Woman at front desk in evening very nice. Man at front desk in morning very grumpy and unpleasant.
- The room was large comfortable and the staff extremely friendly and helpful
Super 8 Cloverdale
One of our top picks in Cloverdale.Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Super 8 Cloverdale offers accommodations in Cloverdale, just 29 miles from Santa Rosa.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is featured.Healdsburg is 14 miles from Super 8 Cloverdale, and Calistoga is 27 miles from the property.
- being able to eat breakfast at the hotel. the staff was great
- I have booked here before at $99-110 range. That is a good value for this property which offers no extras. At $145, I would not book it again. I would look to either find a place for less or that had extras for more. The people are nice. The coffee terrible.
- Nothing in this place impressed me. Trader joes was next door. The market next door was low brow.not very nice. Over priced and low quality.
- Check in process was great – polite and very helpful
- Size of the room and location was very close to many establishments
Vineyard Valley Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Vineyard Valley Inn offers accommodations in Cloverdale, just 31 miles from Santa Rosa.All rooms include a private bathroom.Healdsburg is 16 miles from Vineyard Valley Inn, and Calistoga is 29 miles from the property.
- This is a nice little 60s motel. It has been updated with nice bedding and newly painted walls. The manager and his wife were very pleasant. Since we were just passing through, all we needed was a bed and bath. It served the purpose. There were several places to eat nearby.
- The manager was awesome. Very attentive to us. Our heater broke and he was quick to fix the issue and brought us a floor heater while they worked on fixing the issue
- The bed was extremely comfortable. My husband and I travel for a living and have stayed in 4-5 star hotels, your beds are just as (if not more) comfortable than 4- star hotels. Loved having a microwave and fridge. I like the “mom and Pops” feeling of the Vineyard Valley Inn. Very comfortable. And…….there was a ceiling fan too !!
- clean, no carpet, quiet, nice tile shower, no tub, recent remodeling, nice staff, personable
- Very accommodating staff who were concerned with making sure you had what you needed. Quiet, far enough off highway 101 that noise was not a factor, clean unit and comfortable bed
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Geyserville Inn is located in Geyserville, just 27 miles from Bodega Bay. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Santa Rosa is 22 miles from Geyserville Inn, and Healdsburg is 8 miles away.
The bed was exceptionally comfortable!
Room was relaxing.
- Very convenient to wine country and good restaurants
- Not only were we greeted by a professionally well dressed front desk representative, but he was extremely knowledgeable about the area passing along some great vineyards to visit, spas to indulge in, and tidbits of where to pick up some local fruit. We took advantage of the bar/restaurant next door, the pool and hot tub where we enjoyed the company (and a glass of wine) of other travelers, and had a beautiful room overlooking the pool with a fireplace. A morning stroll along the vineyards and being able to relax in the hot tub was an addition to our lovely stay. Having a restaurant onsite serving delicious dishes with friendly staff cemented our decision to return. We definitely will be returning soon!
- Gorgeous location. Loved the fridge and large closet in the room as well as the balcony over looking the pool. Very nice.
- The building looks historic but everything looked brand new. Loved the balconies on all the second floor rooms! The view is great! Plenty of covered parking for hot summer days, and the price is reasonable. We went wine tasting in Alexander Valley and the location is just up the road. The town of Geyserville is so cute! We will definitely come back! Capelli’s Italian Restaurant in Geyserville is awesome! Go for the lasagna with meat! There’s nothing comparable! May need reservations.
- The bed was exceptionally comfortable!
Best Western Dry Creek Inn
One of our top picks in Healdsburg.Located in Healdsburg in the region of California, 22 miles from Bodega Bay, Best Western Dry Creek Inn features a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Santa Rosa is 16 miles from Hotel Dry Creek Inn, and Rohnert Park is 22 miles away.
- I loved this place so much! It was more than I expected and was just beautiful!
- It was quiet & the common areas are nicely setup. Very inviting.
- We liked the staff and the location of the hotel. Very nice.
For a somewhat discount rate the night before new years eve on a moments notice, the experience was excellent.
- The location is perfect if you want to be in Healdsburg and not pay $500 a night.
Travelodge Healdsburg offers accommodations in Healdsburg.Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bodega Bay is 22 miles from Travelodge Healdsburg, and Santa Rosa is 16 miles from the property.
- Night Manager was friendly when we checked in after 1am.
- It was a nice flat 0.9 mile walk into town, which is a great value for the location. Breakfast was fruit, prepacked pastries, cereal, juice, coffee, tea, and they had a waffle maker. My room had a fridge and microwave. Room felt large.
- This was the cleanest hotel that I’ve ever stayed at. Thank you! The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. The housekeeping staff was smiling. Nice basic hotel for a wine tasting trip.
Easy access to highway and town.
Beds comfortable, water pressure good, quiet.
- It had a microwave and a refrigerator but not a kitchen
Located in Healdsburg, 21 miles from Bodega Bay, Madrona Manor features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find concierge services at the property.Santa Rosa is 15 miles from Madrona Manor, and Rohnert Park is 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Duchamp Hotel – Downtown Healdsburg
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Duchamp Hotel – Downtown Healdsburg offers accommodations in Healdsburg, just 21 miles from Bodega Bay. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find concierge services at the property.Santa Rosa is 15 miles from Duchamp Hotel – Downtown Healdsburg, and Rohnert Park is 21 miles away.
- You can walk to everything, centrally located. The rooms are spacious. Huge shower. There are only 6 rooms. Friendly staff. Very modern rooms
- Excellent choice down a side street away from the hustle and bustle of town, but still 2 blocks away from everything! Gorgeous property, the friendliest owners, great breakfast, and the most comfortable beds ever!
- I loved the room design and layout and quiet location of the property. The room amenities were perfect and the bed delightful.
- Decor is interesting, artsy, modern. Staff was friendly, although we never saw the same person twice.
- Quiet and secluded. Beds were super comfy, the fireplace was nice. Location right in down town was amazing. Owners were really nice and helpful. Breakfast was great to start off the day. Bring your suit as there is a great little hot tub for a starry night.
Hotel Les Mars
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Les Mars offers accommodations in Healdsburg.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Bodega Bay is 21 miles from Hotel Les Mars, and Santa Rosa is 15 miles away.
- The staff was very warm and welcoming young n vivacious! The breakfast was good!
- Beautiful boutique hotel and whilst it was not cheap, everything makes for a pampered stay. Beautifully decorated rooms, fabulous bathroom accessories, friendly attentive staff, close proximity to great restaurants and the plaza. Extras included free nightly wine tastings and breakfast in the room. Great value for money! Great stay!
- The town was lovely and the staff were very friendly and did there best to make us comfortable.
- This boutique hotel was purpose built in 2005 to resemble a French chateau. The rooms are very comfortable and well appointed, the location is just a block off the Healdsburg square. Excellent restaurants, upscale shops and over 25 wine tasting rooms are within a few blocks from the hotel. I think it is the nicest place to stay in downtown Healdsburg.
- Overall, one of the nicest rooms we have ever stayed in, and we have stayed in a lot of nice rooms!
Top Hotels In Cloverdale California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cloverdale California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cloverdale California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cloverdale California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!