9 Best Hotels To Stay In Central Valley Utah – Top Hotel Reviews
Central Valley Utah is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Central Valley Utah. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Central Valley Utah. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Central Valley Utah. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Central Valley Utah right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Central Valley Utah with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Central Valley Utah:
Comfort Inn Richfield
One of our best sellers in Richfield! Located just off Highway 70, this hotel features an indoor pool and jacuzzi. Rooms are equipped with a work desk and free Wi-Fi and Richfield Municipal Airport is within one mile.All rooms at the Comfort Inn Richfield offer cable TV, a clock radio and a coffee maker. A hairdryer and free bathroom amenities are also provided in each room.This hotel offers a fitness room and a business center. A daily continental breakfast is served and a convenience store and gift shop are both located on site.The Richfield Comfort Inn is just 2 miles from Cove View Golf Course and the Utah Army National Guard is a 4-minute drive away. The Mystic Hot Springs of Monroe are 10 miles away.
- Beds were very comfortable and breakfast was great!
- We stopped for the night here while driving from LA to Denver and were very pleasantly surprised. Comfy beds, indoor pool open late (which we did not take advantage of), baked potato bar in evening (which we did not take advantage of), great breakfast for how little the cost of the room was, and liked that it was pet friendly as well. Recommended we eat across the street and got a discount there as well (can’t remember the name, like a sports bar).
- The pool was warm enough. The staffs were very friendly. We will stay next visit.
- We were greeted with a smile, check in was a breeze and everything was great. Hot tub was nice after a long drive.
- Late check out! Good breakfast, easy parking, good stop for a long drive, excellent staff
Fairfield Inn & Suites Richfield
This hotel is located in Richfield, 18 miles from Black Hawk Arena. It has an indoor pool, and offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs.Rooms at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Richfield include a work desk and an ergonomic chair. They come equipped with a coffee maker, hairdryer, and ironing facilities.In the morning the hotel serves a continental breakfast. The Fairfield Inn has a whirlpool, and a fitness center with cardiovascular equipment.The Fairfield Inn & Suites Richfield is 60 miles from Bryce Canyon, and 23 miles from Fremont Indian State Park.
Fresh fruit and healthy breakfast selections.
Comfy quiet room
The breakfast options were good, although the eggs were a little dry. It’s difficult to please everyone where eggs are concerned!
The person at the desk was very helpful in making suggestions for dinner. We ended up going to the Sagebrush Grill, and although I’m not a beef eater usually, I had a fabulous steak dinner!
It will satisfy my taste for beef for at least a year.
- Very accommodating staff. Pleasant and very helpful.
- Great staff at front desk, answered all questions, completely. Excellent breakfast, even though hotel was packed!!
- We had traveled all day by car and really enjoyed getting into our room which was sparkling clean and quite large.
- Fresh fruit and healthy breakfast selections.
Hampton Inn Richfield
Close to local attractions and recreational activities, including Fish Lake, this Richfield, Utah hotel offers a free daily hot breakfast along with comfortable rooms featuring signature Cloud Nine beds.The Hampton Inn Richfield provides a variety of thoughtful on-site amenities, including free wireless internet access and free in-room HBO movie channels. Guests can also enjoy swimming in the indoor pool or relaxing on the hotel’s sundeck.The historic Richfield tabernacle, the Fremont Indian Museum and a number of golf courses are only a short drive from the Richfield Hampton Inn. Big Rock Candy Mountain is also within driving distance.
- Like most Hampton”s we’ve stayed at, the staff were great, both front desk and house keeping. House keeping in particular did little things going, going out of their way to be both pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was fine. Right off I-70 with no road noise issues.
- Clean,great value with breakfast go traveling family of four!
- The bed could of been a bit better. But overall, very nice place
- Maybe it’s because we were exhausted, but we slept really well here. The hotel was quiet and had very friendly staff. My kids were thrilled that the pool was open until 11pm since we arrived late. They have a very nice spread for breakfast. We had a short but pleasant stay.
- The place was clean and staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was staffed and the person did a good job .
Featuring BBQ facilities, this Richfield, Utah hotel is within a 1-hour drive of Fish Lake National Forest. Free Wi-Fi is also provided in all rooms.Featuring cable TV, each room also provides a desk and coffee-making facilities at Budget Host Nights Inn. Rooms are simply furnished with subtle colored furnishings.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to Inn Budget Host Nights. A guest laundromat is also available.Bryce Canyon National Park is 100 miles away. Zion National Forest is a 2-hour drive from Budget Host Nights Inn.
- At least we had a roof over our heads and the outside of the hotel was nice.
- Friendly and helpful staff, got a good tip on where to have breakfast and dinner.
- Decided to stay at the same place on my way back through tomorrow.
- The girl who checked me in was very helpful and nice. Cared about her job. Room was clean, ample parking.
- Everyone there was nice and the room was fairly comfortable.
Days Inn Richfield
Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a playground, Days Inn Richfield offers accommodations in Richfield. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has a ski pass sales point and car rental is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking.
- Management really cares about the guests. I have never been in a hotel where they paid so much attention to the smallest details especially not in a Days Inn! It was homey and friendly. The cleaning lady left a handwritten note for us, they put little mint on the bed, everything was spacious and clean. We had a great time!
- Decent pancake or oatmeal breakfast with beverage and table service provided free of charge. Walking distance to many businesses in this quaint town. Very friendly staff. If you’re considering a place to stay while driving through Utah, this town is worth exploring.
- The breakfast was good. Our room was spacious and clean.
- Clean spacious room, nice bed, the breakfast served in a restaurant and has a choice of pancakes, egg or oatmeal, +cofee
- We had planned to stay just one night, but the room was big and inviting..I immediately went downstairs and booked a second night!! Room had a grandma’s touch to it..a cute vase on table, and even a bowl with some candy!!!
Featuring free WiFi, Monroe Inn offers accommodations in Monroe.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for fishing and canoeing.
- Cleanliness of the room and the overall comfort of the facility and the helpful staff.
- The staff was very welcoming. It was a little hard to find in the dark, so maybe more lighting around the address.
- Appeared to be work in progress on setting up this B&B but has the makings of a great set up. The rooms we had were excellent.
- Quiet location and cute Victorian updated in all the right ways
- Staying at the Monroe Inn was like staying home but with the coolest neighbors. The staff of Monroe Inn are awesome.
Super 8 Richfield
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Super 8 Richfield offers accommodations in Richfield.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Didn’t eat the breakfast but it was available and looked good. The bed was soft and comfortable. Great view of the mountains. Very quiet. Easy access to freeway.
- Very efficient checkin/checkout, clean, neat room.
- Very nice place to stay. Room very clean and comfortable! Excellent staff~ Thank you!
- Staff was very nice & helpful. Room was very comfortable & clean
- We were offered an upgrade to a king bed suite. Nice, clean room, comfortable bed. Nice helpful worker.
Holiday Inn Express Richfield
One of our top picks in Richfield – and a guest favorite.
Swim in the indoor pool and relax in the hot tub at this Utah hotel. Free Wi-Fi and a deluxe continental breakfast are also available. Interstate 70 is less than one mile away.Every room at the Holiday Inn Express Richfield features a 32-inch flat-screen TV and coffee making facilities. They are decorated in earth tones and dark wood furnishings. Select rooms have a sofa bed.A fitness center and a business center with copy and fax services are available to use at the Richfield Holiday Inn Express.A hot continental breakfast, including cinnamon buns, eggs and baked goods, is served daily in the lobby.Fremont Indian State Park and Museum is a 25 minute drive from the hotel. The Mystic Hot Springs of Monroe are 12 miles away.
- The choices at breakfast were excellent and the staff was extremely helpful from packing up to go items since I was in a hurry to opening the door to the pool. The gym was clean equipment in good working order. The room was decorated very nicely as was the common area. Would definitely stay here again.
- Employees were very polite, helpful, rooms were very clean, we had a great experience overall!!!!
- Perfect for stopping on a road trip. Clean and great location.
- Standard, no frills, American, large chain, near to highway. Convenient, and clean. Included breakfast was not very good. Mostly microwaved and or previously frozen foods and below average coffee. But, this was not unexpected.
- Room was beautiful, they were very accommodating with me have a small dog.
Best Western Richfield Inn
Located in Richfield, Utah, this hotel features an indoor pool and jacuzzi. The hotel is 27 miles from Big Rock Candy Mountain and offers rooms with free Wi-Fi.The rooms at Best Western Richfield Inn also include cable TV.A gym is available at the hotel. Guests can receive tour information at Richfield Inn Best Western.Four miles from the Best Western Richfield Inn is Cove View Golf Course. The Blackhawk Arena is also 27 miles away.
- Staff was helpful and friendly. Super clean as well.
- Very clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful.
- The front desk turned the heat in our room on for us before we arrived so it would be warm because it was very cold outside.
- Owner was very friendly and provided everything we asked for.
- linens we dirty! Asked for new ones which were as dirty as the old ones
Top Hotels In Central Valley Utah Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Central Valley Utah to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Central Valley Utah but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Central Valley Utah. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!