9 Best Hotels To Stay In Cedar Island Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Cedar Island Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cedar Island Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cedar Island Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cedar Island Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cedar Island Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cedar Island Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Cedar Island Florida:
Best Western Edgewater Inn
One of our top picks in Edgewater – and a guest favorite.
Located just a 10-minute drive from the beach, this Florida hotel features free car and boat parking. Free Wi-Fi is available as well.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee-making facilities come standard in each room at Best Western Edgewater Inn. Rooms also include a phone, a hairdryer and ironing facilities.A daily hot breakfast is available and includes eggs, cereal and pastries. Guests can also enjoy cooling off in the outdoor swimming pool.Downtown New Smyrna Beach is just an 8-minute drive from Best Western Edgewater Inn.
- The bed was very comfortable. Staff was extremely nice and helpful.
- Room was nice and morning breakfast was a good added value.
- The eggs looked weird. I would not eat them. The bacon was under cooked. I would not eat that. I loved the waffle and cereal. I am a coffee drinker and would have liked some flavored coffee creamer. And individual Keurig’s in the rooms.
- The beds were super comfy! nice and fluffy!!!! Breakfast food was always delicious.
- The AC unit was difficult to regulate. Also, it was very loud in the room when running.
Coastal Waters Inn
Located on the shore of the North Pacific Ocean in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, this hotel features an outdoor pool. All guest rooms are decorated in a beach theme and the New Smyrna Museum of History is 3.8 miles away.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are included in each room at the Coastal Waters Inn. Coffee facilities are also provided. The suites feature kitchen facilities.New Smyrna Beach Municipal Golf Course is 5.3 miles from Coastal Waters Inn Florida. Daytona Beach Campus – New Smyrna, South Campus is 6 miles away.
- Evening managerDeb, was friendly and helpful at check-in
- The location was great, facilities were good for the price, and price appeared to very good until we until we actually stayed for a couple of nights.
- Hotel was right on the beach and easy to access other amenities. Parking was easy. Floors in the room were tile so they were easy to keep clean and sweep out stuff like sand.
- Close enough to Daytona and Kennedy Space center to make an easy drive.
- The location was perfect for a quick beach getaway and the price was right, too! Friendly staff and clean rooms and pool.
Best Western New Smyrna Beach Hotel & Suites
One of our top picks in New Smyrna Beach.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in New Smyrna Beach, 15 miles from Daytona Beach, Best Western New Smyrna Beach Hotel & Suites features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for fishing. Sanford is 27 miles from HI New Smyrna Beach, and Titusville is 29 miles from the property. Daytona Beach Airport is 14 miles away.
- I liked the fact that the bedroom was separated from the kitchen and relaxing area. I also liked the Ocean facing balcony. It was very comfortable overall.
- Your staff was the best I have ever dealt with to date. I am in customer service myself for many years and your staff is superior right down to the clean crew. Nice, polite and hard working.
- Comfortable rooms. Housekeeping is very good. Kitchenette was very handy.
- Your staff is amazing. After 5 daus on the road, the. Counter folks made me feel right at home!!!
- Excellent room with an excellent location that had a tremendous view of the ocean. Very friendly and helpful staff.
Black Dolphin Inn
Located along the Indiana River, this Florida inn features a daily breakfast and individually designed rooms with vintage furniture.A sitting area is included with each room at the Black Dolphin Inn. An iPod docking station and safe are also included. Select rooms have a private patio.Free beach chairs and towels are provided seasonally to guests at Black Dolphin Inn. Daily housekeeping services and free parking are also available.Ponce Inlet Lighthouse and Daytona Speedway are within 20 miles of the inn. Guests at the property are a 5-minute drive from the beach. Shopping and dining on Canal Street are just a short drive away.
- beds were extremely comfortable, staff super friendly
Everything and everyone associated with the inn.
Wonderful room, breakfast and hosts.
Hard to imagine finding a better B&B anywhere!
Food was great. Room was great.
Nice dock to sit and see wild life
- The room was attractive. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The breakfast was delightful.
- Room was very clean and beautiful, great breakfast, great staff, great view, highly recommend
SpringHill Suites by Marriott New Smyrna Beach
Located in New Smyrna Beach, 14 miles from Daytona Beach, SpringHill Suites by Marriott New Smyrna Beach features free WiFi access and private parking.Sanford is 27 miles from SpringHill Suites by Marriott New Smyrna Beach, and Titusville is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Daytona Beach Airport, 14 miles from SpringHill Suites by Marriott New Smyrna Beach.
No reviews yet.
Hampton Inn New Smyrna Beach
One of our top picks in New Smyrna Beach.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hampton Inn New Smyrna Beach offers accommodations in New Smyrna Beach, just 14 miles from Daytona Beach.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sanford is 27 miles from Hampton Inn New Smyrna Beach, and Titusville is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Daytona Beach Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- As with other Hampton Inns, this one has excellent facilities and services. Excellent breakfast choices with something for everyone, regardless of their preferences.
This is a quiet, small, no-nonsense hotel.
We liked that it fit into the area architecturally, and wasn’t this huge, soulless monolith.
Decent exercise room.
Close to the beach and the national parks.
Close to some excellent, healthy restaurants (our favourites were Cafe Verde and Third Wave), and several quality coffee shops.
- Loved the bedding (which is rare because I am picky about pillows) and the location was excellent. All of the facilities were very clean. This was a great place to stay with my group of friends.
- Great location in the center of Flagler St. where all the fun restaurants and shops are. Super friendly and helpful staff at every level. Good variety for the free breakfast.
- Room and beds were very comfortable. Great breakfast area and location can’t be beat. Walk to shops and Restaurants.
The Riverview Hotel – New Smyrna Beach
One of our top picks in New Smyrna Beach.This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in New Smyrna Beach, 14 miles from Daytona Beach, The Riverview Hotel – New Smyrna Beach features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk, concierge services, gift shop and shops at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Sanford is 27 miles from The Riverview Hotel – NSB, and Titusville is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Daytona Beach Airport, 14 miles from The Riverview Hotel – New Smyrna Beach.
Hotel gives a great boutique feel- definitely not a chain hotel!
Staff friendly & helpful.
Rooms clean & quaint.
- Our room was perfect the french doors opened to the pool. Clean and comfortable.
- This hotel, spa, restaurant and especially the staff was fantastic. We loved every minute of being there and will definitely be returning.
- Excellent facilities. Breakfast was excellent. Service was excellent. Great staff and location.
- The rooms were very nice but small. Perhaps our perception would have been a little better if the weather had been a little better. It was cool and raining.
- Hotel gives a great boutique feel- definitely not a chain hotel!
La Quinta Inn & Suites Port Orange/Daytona
This Port Orange hotel is off Interstate 95 and is 10 miles from the Daytona International Speedway. The property features an indoor pool, free property-wide Wi-Fi, and daily continental breakfast.A flat-screen cable TV, microwave, and desk are provided in all guest rooms. This Dayton La Quinta and Suites includes a private bathroom with hairdryer as well. Select rooms have a spa tub.Guests can burn a few calories in the fitness center throughout their stay. La Quinta Inn and Suites Port Orange provides an on-site laundromat and free parking for added convenience. Meeting facilities are available.The property is 10 miles from the Greyhound Race Track and the Richard Petty Driving Experience. Daytona Beach is 11 miles away.
- I hate to say this but there was nothing we liked.
- Bed was comfortable until I saw a post from there with huge bed bugs!
- The staff was great the location was great the breakfast was good but the hotel is undergoing a lot of construction and upgrades that La Quinta is doing and it’s going to look beautiful when it’s done
- Breakfast was great, everything was hot, fresh and tasty. help were working hard under renovation conditions.
- I loved the indoor pool and hot tub and playing with my kids. I also liked the location. It is around places to eat. And shop
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Port Orange-Daytona, FL
This hotel is 6 miles from the shores of Daytona Beach and less than a 15 minute drive from Daytona International Speedway. There is also an outdoor pool and guests can enjoy a daily hot breakfast.A flat-screen TV is included in each modern guest room of the Port Orange Country Inn and Suites. Guests are also provided a microwave and refrigerator as well as cable TV.A fitness center is available on site and guests will also have access to a terrace with a pool and hot tub. There is also a snack bar available as well as a laundromat.The Country Inn and Suites Port Orange is located off Interstate 95 and less than a 5 minute drive from The Pavilion shopping center. Daytona Beach International Airport is 9 miles away.
- Very friendly staff; clean and well-maintained; excellent facilities; decent room size; nice pool and spa. Hope I’ll get the chance to stay there again.
- Ease of access. Extremely clean and well laid out.
- The staff made us feel at home! We’ve been several times and its always very nice!
- Room size and bathroom. Very comfortable. Breakfast was good and roomy.
- The hotel was very clean, nice confortable bed, friendly staff.
Top Hotels In Cedar Island Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cedar Island Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cedar Island Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cedar Island Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!