9 Best Hotels To Stay In Casinos Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Casinos Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Casinos Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Casinos Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Casinos Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Casinos Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Casinos Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Casinos Valencia Community:
Hotel Puerta de la Serrania
This design hotel is set right by the CV-35 Main Road, with easy access to Valencia and the La Serrania countryside. Free parking and free Wi-Fi are offered on site.The Puerta de la Serrania’s rooms offer a simple, modern air-conditioned environment. Some have great views of the orange groves of Lliria.Guests can enjoy traditional Valencian dishes and cured meats at the Puerta de la Serrania’s restaurant. Breakfast is served from 05:30 and a range of options are available in the café.The hotel offers a bicycle rental service and a games room. They can organize horse riding trips, as well as go-karting and visits to a sugared almond factory. A play area is available for childrenThe hotel is a short drive from the Serra Calderona Natural Park. It is 19 mi from Valencia and 9.3 mi from the Formula 1 Track, while central Lliria is 1.9 mi away.
- Very friendly and helpful girl at check in. Room nice & clean with good air conditioning. Dinner was great and very good value. Would definitely stay here again.
- Clean rooms, beds comfortable,perfect location for commuting on the CV35 yet no noise. Bar staff really friendly and helpful
- Clean and bright. Rooms were spacious. Large HD tv. Quiet and very clean. Good food at a good price. Staff were excellent, very friendly and welcoming.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. The evening menu was excellent value for money. The hotel is well situated, and also good value, a room with 2 single beds at 50 euros !! Very good atmosphere, i will use the hotel again.
- The friendly and helpful staff and the larger than expected room.
This traditional-style hotel lies in the small town of Benisanó, in the countryside outside of Valencia. Here you can enjoy family treatment and delicious cuisine in the on-site restaurant.The Hotel Rioja has been renovated to provide you with all modern essentials while still maintaining its timeless charm. These modern facilities include free Wi-Fi internet access available throughout the building.Enjoy traditional Mediterranean dishes in the hotel’s charming restaurant. Each meal can be accompanied by a fine bottle of wine from the hotel’s own store.
- It was cheap, the bed was comfortable, the food and the house wine were good. The hotel was clean, but our bedroom was dusty. More of a hostel than a hotel.
- The location to lliria, the hotel building, the staff who really helped with our limited knowledge of Spanish. The room was large and very clean.
- The hotel is located in the centre with a bus stop outside to take you to Valencia or Llyria to the metro.There is also a car park or Llyria is within walking distance where there is a good market on Thursday. The hotel is traditional, large rooms with good size bathrooms and quality toiletries. The staff are friendly and will do everything to help you. Wifi worked well..A lot of local people use the restaurant and the bar.I only had dinner in the bar which was of traditional Spanish food, all excellent. The daily menu is varied including fish and meat in the choice. ,three courses for a nominal amount. Very good value. The hotel is good for families or single travellers and is quiet enough for business meetings. The terrace outside is comfortable and ideal for relaxing to watch the world go by while having that glass of wine.
- Great meal in the restaurant with enthusiastic advice about local wine.
- Location and convenience for our trip to Murcia, triple room availability for our daughter
Set on the banks of the River Turia in the ancient city of Riba-roja de Turia, this early 19th-century townhouse provides an authentic venue for your visit to rural Valencia.The Muralleta lies in the historic city center, surrounded by the impressive landscape of the Turia Nature Park. The scenery you will find here, on the edge of Valencia, has been protected as an important natural habitat. Along with many of its neighboring buildings, the hotel has been carefully restored and extended while still maintaining its original charm and tranquility. Within its centuries-old walls you will find a restaurant where you can enjoy a delicious meal of Mediterranean cuisine.
- Great hotel, friendly staff, beautiful location at the river side Turia, nearby centre city Riba-Roja and the nature parcs of Turia and Rodanes.
- Quaint property. Well looked after. Nice quiet side of town as long as the roosters dont bother you in the morning!!
- no resto at the moment due some works, but if you want, they fix a breakfast ….
- We left an item behind and they were very helpful.
- Friendly, great location and views. Not far from the airport. Quiet.
This charming hotel features a pretty yard and outdoor swimming pool, allowing you to make the most of the Mediterranean sunshine and fresh air.The Iris lies just a 6 miles drive from the lively center of Valencia and its surrounding beaches. Despite this convenient location, you will be able to enjoy a peaceful atmosphere at this enchanting, small property.Admire the blend of styles found throughout the Iris, which combines the comforts of a new building with historic decor and furnishings. Modern amenities such as air conditioning help you relax in style.Enjoy the sunshine with a round of golf at the Scorpion course, one mile away. It is also just a short distance from Valencia’s international airport.
Location was where we needed to be
Breakfast was sparse and not available at all on one of the days
- Really relaxing, staff lovely, room very spacious . Secure parking for motorbike .
The Hotel room was very nicely laid out, and very nice.
The breakfast was simple, yet satisfying.
The staff is amazing, so friendly.
The room was cute, clean and the beds were confortable.
Nice garden and pool
- Con respecto al hotel , lo mejor para nosotros fue la tranquilidad y el silencio.
Hotel Luve is located in the town of San Antonio de Benagéber, about 20 minutes’ drive north of the center of Valencia. It offers smart accommodations and free private parking.Hotel Luve’s air-conditioned rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and have a private bathroom with a bath tub or shower. Some rooms include a spa bath.Guests will find a supermarket, shops and restaurants within 10 minutes’ walk of the hotel.The hotel has a 24-hour reception desk. An ironing service and luggage storage is available for guests.The CV-35 Ademuz Highway connecting Valencia with Ademuz is just 2 minutes’ drive away. The center of Valencia is about 25 minutes’ drive away and Valencia Airport can be reached in about 15 minutes by car.
- It was very clean and the staff with limited English were very helpful
- the presentation photos describe the reality of the hotel
- Simple but nicely decorated. Very clean and comfortable.
- Zimmer äußerst sauber, große Badewanne. großes Bett. sympathisches Personal.
- La comodidad de la cama y las instalaciones muy modernas
Ad Hoc Parque Golf
An outdoor, seasonal swimming pool, sauna and fitness center can be found at the Ad Hoc Parque Golf. Guests enjoy free Wi-Fi and free parking on site.The Ad Hoc Parque Golf offers views over the Scorpion Golf Club, next door. The Foressos Golf Club is also nearby.The Ad Hoc Parque Golf lies in Bétera, a short drive from Valencia City Center. The Sierra de Calderona Natural Park is just minutes away and features a horse-riding club. Valencia’s Congress Center is 5.6 mi away.Ad Hoc’s La Sal restaurant offers fresh, Mediterranean cuisine, which includes rice dishes and paellas. All dishes are made with ecological products.There is also a cafeteria and a spacious sun terrace.
Staff were very helpful
Nice hotel, clean and tidy
Restaurant was excellent
Batera is 5 minutes in a taxi, very regular trains to Valencia
- Atmosphere was very nice and stop or very helpful.
- Good size room for having a pet with you, and easy to find location.
- Very friendly staff and everything was ok but nothing special.
- We have stayed here several times now, lovely friendly helpful staff. Went to Valencia by train this time, station just down the road, a lovely day out.
- Staff were very helpful
Hotel Spa Martín el Humano
This restored 18th-century hospital is located in Segorbe, in the Sierra Calderona Nature Reserve. It offers a spa, an attractive covered terrace and modern, air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV.The rooms at Hotel Spa Martín el Humano feature parquet floors and contemporary décor. Each one comes with a mini-bar and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Available for an extra cost, the spa at the Martín el Humano has a hot tub, sauna, Turkish bath and 3-D showers. Massage services are also available on request.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Valencian dishes with a modern twist. During the summer you can enjoy a meal outside on the terrace.Hotel Spa Martín el Humano is 40 minutes’ drive from the beaches of the Costa Blanca. You can drive to Valencia Airport in 45 minutes.
Great and big bed.
Quiet place and short distance to hiking routes.
- Beautiful building and rooms. Good staff and a feel of realclass
- Great big rooms! Very laidback restaurant with great food and good staff
- V. nice hotel with big comfortable rooms with a definite “design” element. Breakfast was fantastic. The lady on reception found us a restaurant to eat in, as their was closed and it was Sunday night. Lots of street parking right outside.
- Room was nice once we upgraded (at a Cost)! The previous room had been very dark. Location is good, easy to walk to the small centre.
- Great and big bed.
Maria de Luna
This new, family-run hotel is conveniently located between Valencia, Castellón and Teruel. It features an excellent restaurant where you can try traditional recipes made with a modern touch.The María de Luna lies in the heart of Segorbe, in amongst the mountains of the Valencia region. Local highways make it easy to travel throughout the east of Spain.Dine on site at the hotel’s own restaurant, which prepares typical seasonal cuisine made with fresh, local produce. Meals come accompanied by a wide selection of wines, with over 200 fine varieties on the menu.Each air-conditioned room comes with comforts such as flat-screen satellite TVs and full, private bathrooms.
- Location of the hotel is fine, short walk through the city park to the center. Nice coffee bar in the parc, but the nicest surprise was restaurant Gastrodictus. Just beyond the parc in a side street with a wonderful exiting menu (if you like some adventure), reasonably priced AND open from 20:00.
Friendly, quiet and very nice staff.
I was longing to see Segorbe and its people because, apart for the beautiful city, I had to cancel a previous reservation in this hotel and were kind enough not to charge me anything, which made me extremely grateful for its understanding.
- Fantastic a hidden gem found traveling, Staff very friendly and a stunning hotel. I would like to go back one day.
Apart from amazing and friendly staff..it offered what we needed and value for money.
would stay there again. just one recommendation would be for the breakfast variety to be improved.
- A very comfortable hotel in a good location. The buffet breakfast is plentiful and varied and having private parking is a bonus.
Apart Hotel Gaudi Style
Located in Náquera, Apart Hotel Gaudi Style features free WiFi and units equipped with a kitchenette, seating area, terrace and flat-screen TV.Each unit features a microwave, fridge, a coffee machine, as well as a stovetop and electric tea pot. There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with bath and free toiletries.The condo hotel has an outdoor pool.There’s a garden at this property and guests can go cycling nearby.Valencia is 19 miles from Apart Hotel Gaudi Style, while Cheste is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 15 miles from the accommodation.
Its delightful eccentricity and range of facilities.
Welcoming, friendly and helpful staff.
- Fabien and his wife welcomed us and went out of their way to make our stay as comfortable as possible, even though we were only staying for the night. The beds were comfortable and the kids loved the pool (and enjoyed meeting the cats). Spacious apartments and pleasant views. Will definitely return if we are passing through again.
- The apartments were second to none and the staff were amazing.
- The hotel was one of the most beautiful hotel on this Europe Road Trip we have slept. Staff was really nice and helpfull. Service in english was easy to get. Swimming pool was great! It was huge and clean. We will definitely come back one day. ¡GRACIAS!
- Nos dejarón café para desayunar, cosa que nos pareció todo un detalle.
- Its delightful eccentricity and range of facilities.
Top Hotels In Casinos Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Casinos Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Casinos Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Casinos Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!