9 Best Hotels To Stay In Casdenodres Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Casdenodres Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Casdenodres Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Casdenodres Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Casdenodres Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Casdenodres Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Casdenodres Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Casdenodres Galicia:
Pazo da Pena Manzaneda
Pazo Da Pena Manzaneda is located in Manzaneda, in Riberia Sacra wine region, in the Terra de Trives. This large 16th-century stately house has a large garden.The property has been carefully restored keeping the original features and has a spacious lounge with wooden floors, sofas and a fireplace. You can hire bikes on site for free, subject to availability.The stylish rooms at Pazo de Pena Manzaneda come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Each one has a mini-bar and a safe. Some rooms have a spa bath in the bathroom.The property is 10 minutes’ drive from the Cabeza de Manzaneda Ski Resort. The surrounding countryside is also great for hiking, cycling and other adventure sports. There are also various wine routes that you can enjoy nearby.
I liked everything, this accomodation is one of the finest accomodation experience I’ve ever had, maybe the best. There are so many aspects to rate it so high. I love rustic charm but prefer mod cons. I like history and quirky features. I like to be in an area of outstanding natural beauty.
Pano da Pena would score a perfect 10 in every category.
We are now thinking of new travel itineraries that will allow us to come back again
Breakfast was perfect. Room very nice. The interior of the “Pazo” outstanding.
Remarkable winery in the same village (but almost not to find).
Close to the Rio Sil and the vineyards and wineries of the Ribeira Sacra.
Nice hiking-possibilities near the house and the village.
- The building is wonderful, and the guided tour is definitely worth doing. Breakfast is very very nice, with home made and local product. The possibility to make use of the common spaces of the Pazo is definitely a plus. Easy usage of private parking.
- Wonderful hotel with beautiful rooms and very comfortable. A lovely building to stay in. The breakfast was very good. Very good meals and very cheap in a nearby café but the opening time for meals was very dubious
- beautiful quiet landscape, very friendly stuff, the architecture and furnishing of the house and the room
- I liked everything, this accomodation is one of the finest accomodation experience I’ve ever had, maybe the best. There are so many aspects to rate it so high. I love rustic charm but prefer mod cons. I like history and quirky features. I like to be in an area of outstanding natural beauty.
Mirador Da Ribeira
Offering a hot tub, restaurant, and outdoor terraces, Mirador Da Ribeira S.L. provides accommodations in the historical part of Viana Do Bolo. Wi-Fi is free in all areas.The rooms have classic-style furniture with wood floors and exposed stone walls. They include a private bathroom featuring a bidet and large glass shower.Guests can enjoy a shared lounge with a library and TV.Surrounded by Lago de Sanabria y Alrededores Nature Reserve, there is lots of opportunity for outdoor recreation. The Bibei River is 800 feet away. The town of A Rúa is a 30-minute drive away. Manzaneda ski resort is 30 mi away.
- Very nice building, really nice renovation. Owners were very nice and friendly, sharing the history of the place. Rooms were tidy and very clean. Location good and a quiet place. Breakfast was good as well.
- nice renewed palace with old history, quiet and relaxing vilage
- Comfortable y cálido. Buenas vistas. Muy bien la calefacción.
- La ubicación, a 2 minutos de la Plaza Mayor de la ciudad. La habitación amplia y las vistas espectaculares. Teniendo en cuenta que es de los pocos alojamientos en la zona, una buena elección. Es más una casa de turismo rural que un hotel. Tiene parking privado que se agradece.
- La hermosa vista desde mi habitacion, y las cómodas instalaciones.
Boasting a terrace, Hotel Calzada is set in Arcos. Featuring a restaurant, the property also features a shared lounge and a bar. The accommodations features a 24-hour front desk as well as free WiFi throughout the property.At the hotel, rooms are equipped with a wardrobe. With a private bathroom, rooms at Hotel Calzada also boast a mountain view. At the accommodations, the rooms are fitted with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Hotel Calzada.Ponferrada is 24 mi from the hotel, while Manzaneda is also 24 mi away.
- Great hotel very helpful staff lovely room lovely hotel great breakfast fantastic sorry we only had one night will definitely go back recommend it 100 percent
- Very good place to stay as on route to our final destination. Modern hotel which was very well presented, staff were excellent and catered for all our needs. Restaurant severed very good food at a reasonable cost, breakfast was provided and plentiful.
- Very comfortable room with a balcony view. Great parking for our group of motorcycles.
- Great staff who made a big effort to check dishes for my special dietary needs & providing gluten free bread & soya milk. We had a fabulous meal on one of the two nights. The room was small but good use of space so plenty of storage for our gear. Very comfortable bed. Convenient to have a mini bar we could use for our bottled water. Aircon was brilliant.
- Friendly staff. Clean. Prices for dinner expensive although nice.
Complejo Hostelero Paladium
Located on the banks of Sil River, 1.2 mi from the small town of Villamartin de Valdeorras, Complejo Hostelero Palladium offers soundproofed rooms with free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and heating.Fitted with wooden flooring, all rooms include flat-screen TV with satellite channels and offer mountain views. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub and free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are also provided and some rooms feature a spa bath.The property offers banquet facilities and has a restaurant that serves à la carte dishes. Free private parking is available on site.Villamartin de Valdeorras Train Station is 2.5 mi away and Serra da Enciña da Lastra Nature Reserve. The hotel organizes a variety of activities, such as paintball, wine tasting, and hiking excursions.
- Good room with a clean toilet, good heater and bed. Perfect breakfast
Desayuno no muy variado pero rico
- Las habitaciones son espaciosas, el desayuno muy variado y con zumo natural de naranja. las vistas geniales y la atención del personal de lo mejor. Nosotros seguro que repetiremos
- A pesar de tener un checkout late, nos ofrecieron la posibilidad de desayunar cuando salimos.
- Las instalaciones,el personal muy amable y un buen sitio para descansar.
Hotel O Camiño
Located in O Barco de Valdeorras, 22 mi from Ponferrada, Hotel O Camiño features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking with electric vehicle charging stations. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Views of the mountain, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bath. Hotel O Camiño features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sanabria Lake is 77 mi from the property. Pena Trevinca is 27 mi away. Manzaneda is 15 mi from Hotel O Camiño, while Villafranca del Bierzo is 16 mi from the property.
- En general me gustó todo. A destacar el trato y la amabilidad del personal. Volveré cuando tenga trabajo en esa zona o por ocio.
- La atención personal con muy buena predisposición e información detallada.
- El hotel está en un sitio desolado y bastante apartado de o Barco. Necesitarás el coche seguro para bajar al pueblo. El hotel apenas tiene personal.
- El chico de recepcion es encantador y muy servicial y la limpieza excelente,en relaclaion calidad precio perfecto
- O quarto muito confortável e todas as instalações muito limpas
Located by Manzaneda Ski Station, Oca Nova Manzaneda aparthotel offers self-catering apartments and features a heated indoor pool, spa and gym, and free Wi-Fi.These heated apartments include a simple kitchenette including a cooker with hob and a fridge, and the private bathroom has a shower. The apartments have a seating area with sofa and flat-screen TV. Towels and bed linen are provided free.In addition to the close location of the ski slopes, other available activities and facilities include go-karting, tennis courts, horse riding, and indoor and outdoor sports fields. Sports include hiking, climbing, archery and golf.The property is surrounded by mountains and forests and provides a tranquil place to stay. Supermarkets, restaurants, bars and cafés are located within 22 mi of Oca Nova Manzaneda.
- The activities for the kids and the beautiful location
- La ubicación y el apartamento que estaba limpio y bien. He de decir que el personal intentó ser complaciente y amable.
Habitación espaciosa y limpia. Tenía platos, cubiertos, frigorifico, un microondas y una placa de inducción con sartén.
Calentita por momentos, pero la ventana no cerraba del todo bien y se colaba frío en ocasiones.
La ubicación es excelente, a 2 minutos andando de las pistas.
- Unas instalaciones fantásticas para ir en familia, con multitud de actividades. Ideal para preparar temporadas deportivas o campeonatos por la ubicación e instalaciones o simplemente para desconectar y pasar unos días de relax. Los apartamentos muy completos y lo increible el servicio de limpieza!!! un diez… autoservicio, restaurante, Piscina climatizada, caballos, cards, bicis, parque multiaventura, campo de futbol reglamentario, canchas de tenis y tenis, etc, etc
- A temperatura no apartamento era muito boa e acolhedora sempre que regressávamos do exterior do frio da montanha.
Hotel Monumento Pazo do Castro
This 17th-century hotel-spa is located in O Castro in the Sil Valley, eastern Galicia. Surrounded by gardens, it has a popular restaurant and bar, free WiFi, a covered and seasonal swimming pool, and tennis court.The air-conditioned and heated rooms at Hotel Monumento Pazo do Castro have plasma-screen satellite TV, mini-bar and safe. Each is decorated in a unique way, featuring wooden floors and wonderful views of the countryside or the gardens.The small spa offers an hour long hydrothermal circuit, which includes a hot tub, Finish sauna, steam bath and a hydrotherapy shower, as well as body treatments. All are available at an additional cost and must be reserved in advance.There is also a paddle tennis court, and a children’s play area. The hotel also offers a bicycle storage area, garage, shop and bicycle washing area.This hotel is 1.9 mi from O Barco de Valdeorras, well located for exploring the Galician countryside, the Ribeira Sacra, the Bierzo region and Las Médulas. It is about 50 minutes’ drive from Manzaneda ski station.
- The room was in a row of chalets at the back of the house. The bathroom had a whirlpool bath. The food was good. There was a lovely terrace to have meals and drinks. There was also an outdoor covered pool, but we didnt have time to use this.
Lovely hotel with spa amenities onsite. Great for motor biking holiday – could bring the Moto right outside our room.
Great menu del dia €16 for 3 courses + wine, bread and coffee. Lovely toiletries in the room.
- Friendly staff and very good food. Good value for money with spacious bedrooms and bathroom. Faded elegance for public areas but of no use or comfort to most residents.
- Everything.. charming old period property with lovely rooms and period furniture for a great price!
- La amabilidad del personal, el ambiente tranquilo y relajado del lugar y el olor tan peculiar en todo el recinto. Sin lugar a dudas debo repetir la experiencia en este hermoso lugar.
Hotel Restaurante Cazador
Located in Pereiro, Hotel Restaurante Cazador offers a garden. Featuring a business center, this property also has a restaurant and a playground. Guests can have a drink at the bar.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at Hotel Restaurante Cazador also feature free WiFi, while some rooms contain a mountain view.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.The accommodation has a terrace. Guests at Hotel Restaurante Cazador will be able to enjoy activities in and around Pereiro, like hiking.Puebla de Sanabria is 24 miles from the hotel.
- A quiet scenic travel stop off the autovia. Nice newly renovated rooms and very comfortable.
- Very clean room and nice staff. The room looked like it had been recently renovated. We were doing a road trip and needed to stay 1 night so it was perfect for us.
- Price was good, rooms and hotel clean. Family owned with fantastic food.
- My room was immaculate and although a little small was very comfy. I didn’t actually meet many of the staff as the key was left for me to pick up and I was told that my evening meal would be provided by the hotel across the road. This arrangement worked fine and I felt I got a lot for my money. In the morning I didn’t have time for breakfast but I was provided with a sandwich to take away instead.
- Amazing room and dinner for the price. Nice staff as well.
Hostal La Torre II
Offering a children’s playground and terrace, Hotel Rural La Torre II is located in Puente de Domingo Flórez. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Ponferrada is 15 mi from Hotel Rural La Torre II, while Puebla de Sanabria is 27 mi from the property.
- Quiet. Close to Las Medulas (because we read about this place here in the reviews, we visited ot the next day). Loads of tresures in bathroom. We also got a extra gift when we left.
- La idea era parar a hacer noche y continuar nuestro viaje, en el restaurante del hostal pudimos cenar y tomar algo y por la mañana desayunar tranquilamente, así que cumplió más que de sobra con las expectativas. La habitación, limpia, grande y baño privado y equipado, hasta con secador!!
Cena muy buena y encima económica.
…que.mas queremos ?
El trato excelente
tienes precio especiaal por estar alojado
y la comida en el restaurante muy bien de precio y bastante cantidad así como frescura en los alimentos, tienen su propio huerto
- Bien ubicado,las habitaciones amplias muy limpio todo,y rl personal muy amables
Top Hotels In Casdenodres Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Casdenodres Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Casdenodres Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Casdenodres Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!