9 Best Hotels To Stay In Casalgordo Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Casalgordo Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Casalgordo Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Casalgordo Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Casalgordo Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Casalgordo Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Casalgordo Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Casalgordo Castilla-la Mancha:
Villa Nazules Hípica Spa
Surrounded by olive trees and gardens, Villa Nazules is around 9.3 mi from Toledo. It features a riding school, tennis courts, outdoor swimming pools and a spa.The spacious, air-conditioned rooms have a private balcony or terrace overlooking the olive groves. They also include a plasma-screen TV, a safe, mini-bar, free Wi-Fi and a pillow menu. The bathroom comes with a hairdryer and toiletries.Villa Nazules Hípica Spa is just a 10-minute drive from Toledo, a UNESCO World Heritage city. Madrid is just 50 minutes from Toledo by train. Consuegra Castle, Plaza de Tembleque and Cabañeros National Park are within a short drive.The Mar de Olivos restaurant offers a varied menu of seasonal local dishes, as well as an olive oil tasting menu. The hotel also has a café, a relaxing library and a games room.The Villa Nazules’ spa includes a sauna, Turkish bath and indoor hydromassage pool. Various thermal circuits, massages and body treatments can be booked.There is a gym, table tennis table and a paddle tennis court at Villa Nazules, as well as a horse and carriage museum next to the riding school. You can also rent a bicycle.
- It was warm, bright, and welcoming. The staff was very friendly. The room was comfortable and had good amenities.
- The atmosphere is wonderfull,and the breakfast is top.
The tranquillity and friendliness of the staff.
Breakfast buffet was really delicious!
- The staff was extremely friendly. Great people from beginning to end. The hotel in general is great, with many amenities. The nature, the horse riding, sports facilities were great. A few km away from Toledo for those that want to visit such monumental city.
- We had a super stay as usual. As our ferry was very delayed getting in, we were late at the hotel and very tired. We are in the cafe bar for the first time as there was a lovely log fire burning. Cafe food was delicious. Also the best room we have ever had there. Thanks for making our stay so good
Hotel Los Conejos
Hotel Los Conejos is located in Mora, 2,450 feet from the historic town and 25 minutes’ drive from Toledo. It offers rooms with air conditioning.Guests can enjoy a selection of tapas and coffee with pastries at the cafeteria. Los Conejos also has a restaurant with offers traditional and regional cuisine.Featuring classic décor, all rooms are fully equipped with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries. Superior rooms also have a spa bath and a mini-bar. Some rooms have free WiFi.Free parking is possible nearby. Central Madrid is 65 mi away.
- Hotel was very good, served good food on the Saturday night, just as well because not a lot going on in the town. Town very small and quite untidy
- All staff extremely helpful, the food was good but please note that main meals are not served with vegetables
The staff is very helpful
Only 20 minutes drive to Toledo with good price
- La atención fue muy buena, trabajadores muy amables y trato cercano, tanto en cafetería como recepción, etc.
- Quarto em absoluto silêncio, mesmo com ar condicionado e rua com movimento.
Hotel Las Nieves
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, Hotel Las Nieves is located in Nambroca, 5 minutes’ drive from the beautiful city of Toledo.Hotel Las Nieves offers rooms with a flat-screen TV and free WiFi, as well as a private bathroom with a bath.The hotel has a café where you can have breakfast. There is also a 24-hour reception, and free parking is available nearby.The beautiful gardens of Aranjuez are 45 minutes’ drive from Hotel Las Nieves. Central Madrid is under an hour’s drive away.
- Easily accessible from the motorway. Very clean and spacious rooms. Great for an overnight stopover on our way to Santander
- On changeait nos serviettes tous les jours, vidait les poubelles, etc.
- Su cercanía a Toledo y la habitación muy espaciosa.
- La limpieza y la amplitud de la habitación, era enorme. Muy buena relación calidad precio.
- La amplitud de habitacion con terraza, su comodidad y su baño. Parece mas un apartamento, que una habitacion.Está muy bien para visitar Toledo y descansar fuera del bullicio de la ciudad. Lugar tranquilo y cómodo.
One of our top picks in Toledo.Free Wi-Fi and free parking are available at this charming hotel. Set in a green area a 5-minute drive from central Toledo, Abacería offers wonderful views over Toledo’s historic center.The Abacería has an outdoor swimming pool in the gardens, open in summer. There is also a large café-terrace. The garden and terrace enjoy views over the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Toledo.Most rooms have a balcony and all come with a TV. Rooms are comfortable and air conditioned, with an private bathroom and work desk. Rooms with a terrace and views are also available.The restaurant at the Abacería serves specials from the Toledo region. There is also a range of international favorites. The attractive hotel building makes good use of brick and wood.
The coffee with milk could improve.
Everything else was perfect.
- Beautiful hotel! Has an amazing view over the old city. The restaurant downstairs along with the patio is really nice. The beds are comfortable and everything was spotless. Lots of free parking!
- A very modern, clean hotel with lovely amenities. We had a beautiful quiet room with parking on site and even a view of the old city of Toledo. The breakfast was excellent as well as the one dinner we enjoyed during our stay. The staff was very helpful and welcoming.
- Beautiful setting just outside of Toledo; large, modern rooms, including bathroom; excellent breakfast and restaurant; friendly, efficient staff
Nice hotel outside of Toledo on the hills.
Free parking if you came by car.
Very friendly staff, do they best to help and explain even when they English are not enough.
View from the room are fabulous.
- The coffee with milk could improve.
Parador de Toledo
Enjoying a stunning location in Cerro del Emperador, 2.5 mi from the center of Toledo, this Parador hotel is housed in an impressive old building and features magnificent views of the city.Take a dip in the outdoor swimming pool in the summer, or simply soak up the sun on one of the loungers surrounding the pool. From here, you can marvel at the views of the historical center of Toledo, including its famous cathedral.Relax on the hotel’s terrace in the evening, and admire the sunset. Then you can dine in style in the on-site restaurant with family or friends. In the summer months, you can enjoy your meal on the restaurant’s terrace.Parador de Turismo de Toledo combines Mudejar-style decor with contemporary touches. All rooms offer pool views. They are spacious and enjoy lots of natural light.Zocodover square is 3.1 mi away from the Parador while Catedral de Toledo is 4.1 mi away. The nearest airport is Madrid Barajas Adolfo Suarez Airport, 55 mi from the property.
- outside bar area has great views. Good service too. Rooms nice.
The view of Toledo at Sunset and after dark from the outside patio was breathtaking. The room was spacious , bed very comfortable, and the bathroom was all marble with heated floors. What’s not to like.
If you join their AMIGO CLUB, you get a free drink on the patio when you check in.
- Beautiful clean, modern facility located a short taxi ride from the center of Toledo. Staff was friendly, helpful and welcoming. Location offers beautiful views of the city center from the terrace. Be sure to make dinner reservations in advance for a first-rate meal in the restaurant.
- Great view from the hill to the city. Comfortable room with extra bed.
- This is a beautiful property with comfortable rooms, lovely pool, beautiful terrace, clean rooms and bathrooms, and a great location. We enjoyed it!
Hotel Los Cigarrales
This hotel is named after its surrounding district, famous for its smart noble mansions. It lies a pleasant 15-minute walk from the monuments of Toledo city center.The Hotel Los Cigarrales is surrounded by a pretty green area 0.9 mi outside of Toledo’s historic center. Its simple Castillian decor is complemented by modern services such as free Wi-Fi internet throughout and a cafe-restaurant serving local Manchego cuisine.The city center, including the magnificent Alcázar, is easily reached by a bus service which runs from outside the hotel. Some of the hotel rooms enjoy views over the city.
- Perfect location, in front of old city over the river. 6-10€ by taxy to the old city. Clean, bath room exellent!
- Great Shower. Confy Bed. Tasty Dinner. Thoughtful staf. The lovely balcony with a nice view was a plus.
- Very clean,tidy and comfortable. Pleasant staff and made to feel at home.
Scenery along the road to hotel, especially at night when old town is all lit up. Get a room with view if you can.
It’s a nice walk to the old town when weather is nice, and taxi back is only 5€.
Reception was swift and staff friendly.
Spacious clean room, very comfortable large bed, with soft linen.
Strong fast WiFi,
Window to rear street very quiet for sleeping.
Great open terrace view of Toledo.
15 mins walk to St Martin’s Bridge, then pleasant amble to Cathedral.
Good buffet breakfast variety.
Parking free, on site.
Thankyou, I’d happily stay again.
Casa del Diamantista
This family-run hotel is located in the historical center of Toledo. Casa del Diamantista offeres views of the river Tajo, eight minutes on foot from the Cathedral and 10 minutes from the Alcázar.The simple bedrooms are peaceful and ideal for a short break in this monumental city. They come with air-conditioning, heating, flat-screen TV and private bathroom. They have a terrace or river views.The complex is easily accessed by road and there are parking facilities nearby. WiFi is available in some rooms and common areas.Toledo Bus Station is 20 minutes away from Casa del Diamantista.
- Really close to the river, recently renovated, also not a bad walk to central Toledo although it is uphill
Great staff, very helpful
The rooms are new and very clean
- The view and the whole apartment with friendly customer service.
- The staff was incredible:warm, always available, helpful.The room was really new and clean.
- Clean and comfortable, staff at the reception was really nice and helpful
AC Hotel Ciudad de Toledo, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel
This hotel is set in Los Cigarrales, one of the most beautiful and emblematic areas of Toledo. It is located next to the River Tajo and 5 minutes’ drive from the historic center via public transport next to the hotel.A former ceramic factory, the 4-star AC Hotel Ciudad de Toledo has been carefully renovated to respect the architectural surroundings and offers spectacular views of the city.The hotel has extensive facilities including free WiFi throughout, as well as a gym and Turkish Bath to help you take care of body and mind.This hotel is fully equipped for a comfortable stay and is located in the heart of La Mancha region, 50 mi to the south of Madrid.
- The decor the VIEW !! Lovely breakfast — great lounge and beautiful rooms. All a short walk from town. Did I mention the view at night ? Incredible !
The location was within walking distance to town.
Rooms on North side of building had nice voews of town.
Everything from the time i parked the car and saw the beautiful view of the Toledo old town until the check out time .
The staff is very helpful and amazing.
The view is one of the best in the area
Clean and comfortable room
- The staff were very friendly and upgraded us to a room with a city view which was lovely. The proximity of the hotel was perfect for us–just a pleasant walk or short taxi ride to the old city. With a car, it is not recommended one stay in the old city unless you like a challenge, so this suited us perfectly.
Great breakfast, the best in our entire trip.
Quite and great location with Tour Bus, Tour Trolly and scheduled public bus in front of property.
Hotel Cigarral del Alba
Hotel Cigarral del Alba offers spectacular views over the historic city of Toledo, just 1.9 mi away. It features a seasonal outdoor pool and spacious rooms with flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.Each room at Hotel Cigarral del Alba is modern and stylish, with air conditioning, a mini-bar and a free safe. They all have a private bathroom with hairdryer.The hotel’s elegant La Pelota restaurant serves Spanish and regional cuisine, using fresh seasonal produce. It has an outdoor terrace with wonderful views of Toledo.The hotel is located in the quiet area of Cigarrales, a 10-minute drive from central Toledo. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, the city was once the capital of Spain and is famous for its beautiful historic buildings.
- You were made very welcome as soon as you entered the hotel. The hotel is in a lovely location and although the rooms were not luxurious ,they were of a nice size, clean and very comfortable. Would recommend to anyone.
- The views out over Toledo are magnificent and the swimming pool is a good size.
It is fairly quiet and has a nice view over Toledo if you get the right room.
Staff is correct and helpful
- The view is really great. Room is very spacious and breakfast has lots of options.
- This hotel has undergone changes since it was The Hotel Kris Domenico. The location is perfect if you have a room at the back of the hotel which faces the city , then the view is spectacular.
Top Hotels In Casalgordo Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Casalgordo Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Casalgordo Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Casalgordo Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!