9 Best Hotels To Stay In Cañales Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Cañales Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cañales Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cañales Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cañales Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cañales Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cañales Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Cañales Castile And Leon:
Hotel Rural Las Campares
Featuring a garden and terrace, as well as a restaurant, Hotel Rural Las Campares is located in Callejo de Ordás. Among the various facilities of this property are a shared lounge and a bar. Staff on site can arrange a shuttle service.At the hotel, all rooms include a patio. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, some units at Hotel Rural Las Campares also feature a mountain view. All rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Cycling and fishing are among the activities that guests of Hotel Rural Las Campares can find nearby.León is 19 miles from the hotel, while Astorga is 31 miles away.
- Nice people , well stocked larder. Gift of a bottle of wine. Washing machine.
- This is a really good rural hotel and very comfortable. Very handy for Leon which is a very fine city about 20 minutes away. Excellent food, both dinner and breakfast. I eat a particular diet and they just accommodated what I wanted without a problem. Unusually for rural Spain, the owner speaks really good English having lived in Edinburgh for a year.
Really relaxing inner courtyard
A lot of character
- The place is very nice, it consist of an countryside classic house with confortable rooms. The staff is very friendly and they adapt very well to food limitations. Very nice place to visit in the middle of the countryside with the only downside of mosquitoes in the surroundings (not in the hotel).
- We liked the quirkiness of the place, lots of vintage items recycled and repainted lots to look at and the rooms had had a lot of thought put into their decoration. Loads of full sized toiletries in the bathroom. Dinner was very nice, tasty and well cooked, the only criticism, only small, was that it seemed rushed, the language barrier maybe didn’t help us to all feel at home with the owner, but that is our fault for not learning Spanish. We went for a long walk after dinner which was very pretty through the woods.
Palacio del Conde de Rebolledo
Palacio del Conde de Rebolledo is located in Villaviciosa de la Ribera. Among the various facilities of this property are a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge. The hotel has an outdoor swimming pool and a tour desk and free WiFi.All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.The property has a hot tub. Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Palacio del Conde de Rebolledo.León is 22 miles from the accommodation, while Astorga is 26 miles away.
- If you are looking for a restful and quiet location this is brilliant – off the beaten track with a few local restaurants (cheap but excellent) within a few KMs. The Hotel is beautifully maintained and the grounds and pool delightful to spend time in. Your host Antonio is full of life, speaking little English but so welcoming and vivacious he is worth a visit on its own. Leon with its many historic buildings and delightful squares is an easy 25min drive away. This was one of our friendliest and most fun stops – enjoy!
- Looks like a real palace, neat, tidy, clean, beautiful pool for hot sunny days, amazing staff members with good local recommendations. The bar right next to the hotel, “la porteria”, offers wide range of beverages, good food snd good company.
Excellent and very helpful staff. Tried really hard to help us at all times and succeeded.
Location great for walking and fishing much of which can be found in a 10 mile radius to the north.
Gorgeous building and layout
- Es un sitio ideal para relajarse y descansar. El trato de los dueños es exquisito, el hotel muy cómodo, bien cuidado y las habitaciones limpias y grandes.
- El personal y los propietarios, personas excelentes.
Gran Hotel Pandorado
Located in Pandorado, Gran Hotel Pandorado features a garden, terrace and free WiFi. Among the various facilities are a shared lounge and a bar. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.A continental breakfast is served at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the hotel, including cycling and hiking.
- La atención tanto de Juan Carlos como de Agustín, ambos empleados del hotel, fue de un vuelco total en pro de nuestro buen estar, conocedores del lugar y profesionales en su desempeño diario. Habitación amplia, cálida y limpia.
- Carlos, el recepcionista, fue muy amable y nos acogió muy bien en el hotel. Nos dio muchas facilidades y nos hizo sentir como en casa. Las habitaciones muy amplias y soleadas. Un lugar muy tranquilo para descansar.
- El sitio era increíble. Mucha paz y tranquilidad. Los cielos estrellados de noche eran un espectáculo. La habitación y las instalaciones muy confortables y el personal atento en cada detalle. Nos sentimos como en casa. Volveremos
- La tranquilidad, el entorno y sobre todo Carlos es una persona encantadora, volveremos para Octubre
La tranquilidad y la amabilidad.
Es perfecto para ir con mascota, no dan ningún problema y no te cobran extra, un gran punto.
Es un hotel rural, no esperéis comodidades de un hotel de lujo en la ciudad, pero desde luego es mucho mejor en la mayoría de aspectos.
Las vistas son geniales para disfrutar de las noches estrelladas.
Único a tener en cuenta es que no hay servicio de comida en ninguna parte del pueblo, hay que ir al pueblo siguiente a unos 4km, pero si te organizas bien no ha de ser un inconveniente. Vale la pena por la tranquilidad, si se da la ocasión seguro que volveremos.
Hotel Rural Aqua Luna Spa
Located in a beautiful area of Secarejo, Aqua Luna Spa offers a garden and terrace with solarium. It features spa and wellness center with various relaxation treatments. Free parking is available.The comfortable rooms are air conditioned and come with a TV. The private bathrooms offer a bath or shower and hairdryer.Restaurant services are available on request and include custom-made offerings.The capital of Secarejo, Leon, is a 40-minute drive away. Burgos Airport is 134 mi away.
- Very friendly staff, wonderful decoration and good spa.
- El trato personal por parte de Natividad hacia nosotros fue excelente, nos sentimos mejor que en casa y muy agusto. Si se presenta la ocasion repetiremos segurisimo. Un lugar perfecto para descansar muy tranquilo y mucha paz.
- La dueña es una mujer super encantadora y amable. Y muy discreta. Todo estaba súper limpio y c detalles y muy nuevo y con buen gudto. La cama comodisima. El desayuno estupendo y el spa una delicia. Recomendable totalmente.
- Un hotel rural extraordinario. habitaciones completas y comodísimas, al nivel de un hote de cuatro estrellas en una gran ciudad. Nos alojamos una sola noche y en nuestro caso no hicimos uso de la zona SPA, aunque la visitamos por curiosidad, un rincón muy coqueto. Muy recomendable si al viajero le cuadra pernoctar en esa zona, como nos ocurrió a nosotros.
- Las instalaciones son buenas. La habitación bien equipada y la cama muy cómoda. El baño funcional y moderno.
Balneario Caldas de Luna
Set next to the River Luna, just 10 minutes’ drive from Barrios de Luna Reservoir, Balneario Caldas de Luna features a thermal spa with an indoor pool, Vichy shower and steam bath.The rooms feature views of the mountains or the river. Each includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom has a bath or shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.There is also a restaurant that serves traditional dishes from Castilla y León. There is also a café-bar with a large terrace and a guest lounge with a fireplace.Upon request, outdoor activities such as climbing, archery and mountain biking can be organized. Boat trips on the Luna Resevoir can also be arranged.The property has easy access to the AP66 Motorway and León and Oviedo can be reached in an hour’s drive. The Valgrande Pajares Ski Slopes are 40 minutes’ drive away.
- The massages and reflexology were excellently executed. The waiting staff remembered my requests from the first morning and they were met every morning of my stay.
- Every thing the personal the hotel the services realky wonderful stay
- Small hotel with great personnel, very good food. Also nice vegetarian dishes. Excellent service at the reception and the restaurant, as well as the bar and the spa. Cosy terrace for lunch by the riverside. Close to the motorway, but for our nice surprise you don’t see nor hear it at all!
- Excellent value for money. We had use of the spa, lunch, dinner, bed breakfast and alcohol aplenty and the total bill was 120euro
- Great experience, thermal pool fabulous for all, water has healing powers with jets and sprays angled to massage whole body. Staff very friendly. A lovely end to our holiday.
Hotel Las Moreras
Surrounded by trees and gardens, this hotel is set 650 feet from the River Bernesga and 2.5 mi from León. It offers free parking and rooms with free Wi-Fi.All rooms at Moreras are soundproofed, and have wooden floors and a safe. The private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer.Las Moreras features a café, open all day from 07.30 until 00.00. It also has a restaurant with an outdoor terrace overlooking the garden.The Moreras Hotel has a tour desk and can offer information on León and the surrounding area. Guests can enjoy trips to the Valporquero Caves and San Emiliana Valley.
- Not bed location if you travelling by car and want to visit Leon
- Restaurant staff very helpful and attentive, as were the bar staff. Meal was excellent.
- En general,,todo,,atencion instalaciones,tranquilidad,buffet,
- Really good value for money. Quiet, modern, clean and spacious. Good breakfast and friendly staff. Had raciones for dinner in the bar – they were delicious.
- Buen desayuno y facilidad en el check-in y check-out, recomendable.
Hospederia Los Reales
Offering a restaurant, Hospederia Los Reales is located on the edge of Carrizo de la Ribera. This country hotel is set in grounds with farm animals.Each rustic-style room features a flat-screen TV and sloping ceilings. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub and free toiletries. Some suites include a private hot tub.Traditional local dishes, including cured sausage and roast lamb, are served in Los Reales’s cozy restaurant. A buffet breakfast is available daily.Leon is within a 30-minute drive of the property, while Astorga is 21 mi away. You can reach El Cueto Golf Course in 25 minutes by car.
- No puedo decir algo que me gustara mas,por que todo ha sido absolutamente de 10,sitio,trato,comida….
- La tranquilidad y el buen trató y la comida rikisima.para repetir
- Très bon accueil, bâtisse ancienne avec beaucoup de charme et chambre très âgréable, et la présence des animaux (dont des lamas!) a été très appréciée par notre fille de 2 ans!
- Bonita casa rural, buena comida, tranquilidad, buen trato. Se la recomiendo a todos
- Hotel rural muy bonito con animales y zona ajardinada,
Located 5 minutes’ drive from the center of León, this elegant hotel offers a seasonal outdoor pool surrounded by gardens. The Santiago León includes a gym, paddle court, and free WiFi.The spacious rooms at the Santiago León come with a small balcony, air conditioning, a mini-bar and flat-screen satellite TV. The private bathroom is fitted with a hairdryer.León offers stunning countryside, mountains and picturesque villages. The tour desk can arrange excursions and provide information on the area.Santiago León’s cafeteria serves buffet breakfast. Dinner is available in the restaurant.The hotel is set within Parque Rey Ordoño, close to the city’s university, the university hospital, the MUSAC Museum and shopping centers. León Cathedral, San Marcos Convent and the Barrio Húmedo district are within 5 minutes’ drive of the Santiago.León’s train and railway stations are approximately 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel, while the airport is 5 mi away. Buses to the city center leave from just outside the hotel, and there is outdoor parking on site.
- We are traveling by car so easy drive to León and free onsite parking. Nice pool: bring your suit! Staff helpful. Room good size, airco and windows open. Quiet. Would stay again.
The staff was very helpful
Catherine was especially helpful at check in and during my stay
The breakfast was taken in the adjoining private restaurant and was very good. Have marked the swimming pool as good, unfortunately not able to use it due to the time of year, however it looked good with lots of room around it for sunbathing.
Both receptionists were extremely helpful with directions.
Very near to Leon which is worth a visit.
The good part is the pool, decently clean and a lovely refreshment in hot summer days. During our stay it was not even that overcrowded.
The room is large and there is a lot of space, and the parking is free of charge.
- Room was nice. Effective air conditioning. Swimming pool.
Fuentes Blancas is located in Vegacervera and has a fitness center, a spa & wellness center and a garden. Featuring free shuttle service, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Guests can use the hot tub, or enjoy mountain views.At the hotel, each room is equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.At Fuentes Blancas guests are welcome to use a sauna. Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Vegacervera, like skiing, cycling and fishing.León is 21 miles from Fuentes Blancas, while Colle is 19 miles away.
Estaba todo muy limpio, la piscina con el agua templada/caliente un espectáculo,la sauna, las zonas verdes, estanques del hotel muy relajante todo. El personal muy atento y agradable…
Sin problemas para aparcar y la wifi funcionaba bien!
En definitiva, perfecto!
- La amabilidad del personal. La ubicación es perfecta para ir a las Cuevas de Valporquero y el Faedo de Ciñera, incluso esta cerca de Leon capital. Las habitaciones están muy bien insonorizadas, nada de ruido. Las camas son comodas. El secador de pelo es grande.
- El personal de 12, las instalaciones muy cómodas. Cómoda bien elaborada y de calidad. La hamburguesa solo apta para valientes.
El personal es agradable y dispuesto.
Está bien situado para realizar actividades al aire libre en la zona en familia.
- En si todo me gustó…desde el entorno donde está ubicado hasta las habitaciones….el trato del personal…todo lo verdad
- Estaba todo muy limpio, la piscina con el agua templada/caliente un espectáculo,la sauna, las zonas verdes, estanques del hotel muy relajante todo. El personal muy atento y agradable…
Top Hotels In Cañales Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cañales Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cañales Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cañales Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!