9 Best Hotels To Stay In Campillo de Azaba Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Campillo de Azaba Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Campillo de Azaba Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Campillo de Azaba Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Campillo de Azaba Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Campillo de Azaba Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Campillo de Azaba Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Campillo De Azaba Castile And Leon:
Hotel Conde Rodrigo II
Hotel Conde Rodrigo II has a quiet setting 0.9 mi from central Ciudad Rodrigo, surrounded by 3 hectares of gardens. It has 2 seasonal swimming pools, a bullring and small bullfighting museum.Conde Rodrigo’s 2 swimming pools are surrounded by Balinese beds and sun loungers, creating a relaxing chill-out area. There are also 2 tennis courts, a football pitch and a children’s playground.The hotel has a traditional restaurant serving local-style cuisine. In summer, meals, snacks and cocktails can be enjoyed out on the terrace by the pool.Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Ciudad Rodrigo.El Yacimiento Rupestre de Siega Verde, a UNESCO World Heritage Site of archaeological interest, is 9.3 mi away.
The room was very spacious and extremely quiet. The breakfast was cheap and quite good.
Overall, our one-night stay proved to be excellent value for money.
El trato recibido por las recepcionistas ofreciendonos todas las opciones fue exquisito. Un diez al desayuno, q hasta mi hija de 14 meses dejo su papilla de lado para desayunar croisant como su papa, jijiji.
La habitacion inmensa y abuhardillada preciosa. Y con vistas a un campo de chopos q parecia con la niebla de la mñn un escenario de pelicula.
- Encantador, el personal muy amable. Esta ubicado en un lugar de ensueño
- La zona alejada de la ciudad y muy bien cuidado el exterior
- La piscina del hotel, la ubicación cerca de ciudad rodrigo.
- The room was very spacious and extremely quiet. The breakfast was cheap and quite good.
Hotel La Bodega
This pleasant and practical hotel is located in the Ciudad Rodrigo in the Castile & León region of southern Spain, only 1,000 feet from the historical center of the town.Hotel La Bodega has well-equipped rooms complete with private bathrooms, TVs and internet access. They are ideal spaces for relaxing in tranquility at the end of a long days travel or sightseeing.Dine in the hotels restaurant at the end of the day, sample the local-style cuisine and accompany your meal with a bottle of top quality regional wine. After dinner, enjoy a drink and a chat in the on-site bar.Wi-Fi internet access is available in this hotel, so you can check your emails at any time.From here, you can easily take a daytrip to Portugal. The border is in easy reaching distance of La Bodega.Yacimiento Rupestre de Siega Verde Archaeological Site, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is 9.3 mi away.
- Convenient for the historical city centre (the reason for my visit), and some good bars very nearby. Able to park my motorcycle right outside free.
- a good small hotel in a perfect place ,easy to find just off the ring road and 5 minutes walk to the citadel for your historical things and the old centre .i had a good size room and an excellent bathroom and all the staff were helpful and friendly .you got a breakfast in with the price which was great value for money and i paid 3 euro a night to put my motor cycle in the under ground garage which was well worth it as it was locked at night . i would stay again for the hotel and the city .
- Good location, secure parking. Very friendly staff and ample breakfast.
- The breakfast was good. The room was clean and comfortable.
- Quiet, warm, comfortable within easy walking distance of walled Old Town. Excellent garage, good breakfast.
Hotel Conde Rodrigo I
Located next to the cathedral, inside the historic walled city of Ciudad Rodrigo, this charming hotel is set in a restored 16th-century townhouse. The spacious rooms feature classic Spanish décor and furniture.The air-conditioned rooms at Conde Rodrigo I feature a TV, free Wi-Fi and a mini-bar. Each one has a work desk and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Conde Rodrigo I has a restaurant serving fine local cuisine, and the Gastro Bar Entrecopas offers snacks, cocktails and premium drinks. A varied buffet breakfast and an express breakfast service are available each morning until 11:00 and 12:00 respectively.Staff in the Conde Rodrigo I are happy to provide information about Ciudad Rodrigo and the surrounding area. The beautiful city of Salamanca is just 45 minutes’ drive away, while the border with Portugal is 19 mi away.
- Great location lots of history. Warm welcome and excellent value for money
- The beds were certainly comfy, the staff very helpful and everything was as you’d hope it would be. What a lovely little town!
- Very lovely hotel, extremely quiet and well located. Ciudad Rodrigo was a beautiful town as well, I am very glad that we stopped here for the night.
- Very helpful staff especially as we had to leave the hotel at 3am to catch a train and return at 3am 2nights later.
- Good location and staff were helpful but had limited English. good help with luggage
Hotel Puerta Ciudad Rodrigo
Hotel Puerta Ciudad Rodrigo in Ciudad-Rodrigo features a terrace and a bar. This 3-star hotel offers a tour desk and luggage storage space. The air-conditioned rooms provide a city view and come with a desk and free WiFi.At the hotel, all rooms have a closet. Featuring a private bathroom with a bath and free toiletries, certain accommodations at Hotel Puerta Ciudad Rodrigo also provide guests with a balcony. Guest rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property. At Hotel Puerta Ciudad Rodrigo you’ll find a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. Dairy-free, vegetarian and gluten-free options can also be requested.La Alberca is 28 miles from the hotel.
- Excellent value for money as it’s a perfectly adequate room and very nice bathroom. very helpful staff and 5 minutes walk to the historic centre.
- Everything, really good quality over price, totally recommended.
- Good value budget hotel in Cuidad Rodrigo, just outside the old walled town. Lively bar with tapas style menu.
Very nice staff, both in the hotel and their cafeteria.
Very comfortable beds.
Excellent soundproofing on windows, (although on the first floor you could hear noise from the bar and restaurant through the door).
- Me gustóp todo en general, no puedo decir nada malo.
One of our top picks in Ciudad-Rodrigo.Hotel Arcos is located in central Ciudad Rodrigo, right next to the Cathedral and main square.Rooms feature free WiFi, heating, and a flat-screen TV. The bathroom comes with free toiletries and bath or shower.Hotel Arcos offers Buffet Breakfast from 7:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.The Enrique II Castle is close to the property. Private parking is offered on site for a supplement.
- Ciudad Rodrigo is easy to visit, easy to explore on foot. Hotel Arcos is perfectly located. When we checked in, they had us booked for only one person which was easily and quickly corrected. The breakfast in the morning was very nice and complete. Staff was very accommodating. We had asked upon arrival for an extra night, which was unavailable at Hotel Aros, but they had another spot about 100meters away, and quickly arranged for that, helped us the next morning with transfer of our luggage and finding a new parking spot. Even went to the “Saturday Market” and all the locals there selling various goods. Lots of fun.
- The location is amazing and the food in the local restaurants is great (if you are up for a bit of indulgence with massive portions. No for vegans (well, there is loads of grasslands around).
- Very convenient and centrally located in this small and cozy town
- Room was very nice and the shower was outstanding. One could not beat the location. We had view of a church out our window with the cathedral in perfect view as well.
- Excellent location!! Very close to Cathedral and Plaza Mayor.
Parador de Ciudad Rodrigo
This 14th-century ivy-covered castle has a dramatic setting overlooking the valley of the River Águeda and the amazing Campo Charro countryside. It is ideal for a relaxing break in an atmospheric, historic setting.Set on a hilltop with a steep drop to the valley floor, the Parador de Ciudad Rodrigo features a dramatic location in this ancient city. It is surrounded by historic monuments such as the city’s cathedral and Plaza Mayor, beyond which you can enjoy the peaceful countryside – known as the Campo Charro.The ancient stone buildings of the carefully restored castle come with their own attractive gardens. The delightful interior is full of traditional, Castillian furnishings, charming, period details, sunny courtyards and comfortable lounges.Admire the huge dining hall, with its stone arches and historic tapestries – a great place to enjoy characteristic local dishes, a succulent roast and Iberian hams.
- Great location. Plenty of shopping and restaurants wirhin easy walk
- Absolutely amazing building. We wish we could have stayed longer! We spent hours just sitting on the balcony taking in the view.
Intimate hotel in superb location with a good restaurant
- Our midday meal was excellent. The location was excellent.
Typical parador. Old building converted to a comfortable hotel. Speedy check in with efficient receptionist who spoke good English.
Ok room with nice view over river, everything worked, although WiFi quite slow through the thick walls. Free parking inside the walls of the hotel when we arrived for our two night stay but difficult to get back inside on Friday night when the hotel much busier.
Hospedería Puerta de la Catedral
One of our top picks in Ciudad-Rodrigo.Located in Ciudad Rodrigo, just a 5-minute walk from Catedral de Santa María Cathedral, Hospedería Puerta de la Catedral offers heated rooms with city views. Salamanca is an hour’s drive away.Rooms at this property come with a desk, wardrobe and flat-screen TV. The private bathrooms have a bath or shower.There are many bars, restaurants and shops in the surrounding streets.Las Batuecas Nature Reserve is 37 mi from Hospedería Puerta de la Catedral and a 90-minute drive will take you to Parque Natural Arribes del Duero Nature Reserve.The property is located next to a free public parking zone.
- Freely accesible wifi, warm room and bedding, all clean, comfortable, homely.
- Good location, although outside the city walls just a stroll from the cathedral, there is also a supermarket near by. Big free car park opposite the hotel, there is a lift which is great for luggages and the room was a good size with comfortable beds. Wifi was also very good.
- La cama muy comoda,y la situacion muy buena.Todo muy limpio.
La ubicación es muy buena!
Y la relación calidad/precioesta bastante bien. Habitación muy limpia y acogedora.
- Aunque modesto es muy cómada la habitación y está en us sitio estupendo
La llave del campo
Located in Ciudad-Rodrigo, La llave del campo features a terrace and a bar. This 1-star hotel offers room service, a tour desk and free WiFi. The property has a restaurant.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. La llave del campo provides some rooms that include mountain views, and each room includes a private bathroom and a desk. Guest rooms at the accommodation have air conditioning and a closet.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.Guests at La llave del campo will be able to enjoy activities in and around Ciudad-Rodrigo, like cycling.La Alberca is 28 miles from the hotel.
- Very welcoming Excellent service Dinner good and inexpensive Breakfast good Nice room
- Amazing breakfast. Very clean. Friendly and helpful staff.
- El trato del personal fue excelente todo lo que pedimos lo tuvimos sin reparo ninguno.
- Bien en relación calidad precio. Hotel tranquilo, limpio y cómodo
- Desayuno increíble, buena ubicación. Buenísima relación calidad precio
Eurostars Fuerte de la Concepción
This 18th century converted star-shape fort is set on the outskirts of Aldea del Obispo and next to the border with Portugal. It offers a large beautiful courtyard, a restaurant and free Wi-Fi throughout.All air-conditioned rooms at Eurostars Fuerte de la Concepción feature modern décor furniture. Each of them has a flat-screen TV, seating area, a mini-bar with soft drinks and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Offering views of the gardens, the fountain and the courtyard, the restaurant El Escuadrón combines modern and traditional cuisine. You can enjoy a range of Portuguese and Spanish wines. There is also a café, a terrace and a library.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide tourist information about the area. Transfer services are also available at an extra cost.You can drive to Almeida and Ciudad Rodrigo within 30 minutes, while Salamanca is an hour’s drive away. Estación de Arte Rupestre de Siega Verde, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is approximately 6.2 mi away.
- Very nice hotel, located in renovated fort. Far away from any city, close to Portugal border
- This is an old fort made into a hotel. It was eerie yet really cool. It is cold and windy there. I would recommend it to peoe that want peace and alone time. The drinks at the bar were good and the included breakfast buffet included all types of meats cheeses and eggs.
- Everything was extremely good, the service from Cristina and Beatriz was excellent
- This is probably the best hotel ever. Who can say that they stayed in a fort!
- Everything. The location, simpaty of the staf, the room, the restaurant.
Top Hotels In Campillo De Azaba Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Campillo de Azaba Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Campillo de Azaba Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Campillo de Azaba Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!