9 Best Hotels To Stay In Cahoonzie New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Cahoonzie New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cahoonzie New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cahoonzie New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cahoonzie New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cahoonzie New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cahoonzie New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Cahoonzie New York State:
Hampton Inn Matamoras
Set within a picturesque scenery of Pocono Mountains, the Hampton Inn Matamoras offers an indoor swimming pool and fitness center. The Port Jervis Country Club is just a 10-minute drive away.All rooms feature flat-screen TVs and microwaves. Guests can catch up with work using a well lit writing desk and free Wi-Fi. There are tea-and-coffee-making facilities in every room.Enjoy a hot breakfast every morning or grab a breakfast bag for a quick meal. A variety of bistros, pizzerias and restaurants can be found within a short drive from this Matamoras hotel.Hampton Inn Matamoras is located 10 minutes’ drive from Port Jervis Train Station. The Tanglwood Ski Area is 33 miles away, while Scranton can be reached within a 65-minute drive.
- Very clean. Affordable. Great breakfast included. Very friendly staff.
Complimentary dinner ! With optional alcoholic beverages for $3.
Friendly staff. Very easy to accommodate with late check out.
- Super comfy bed, outstanding breakfast with a great variety and hot buffet items change daily. Best potatoes I’ve had at any hotel or B & B. Waffle station had fruit, flavor syrup and whipped cream! Coffee is superb, regular and robust and available 24/7 with REAL 1/2 n 1/2. Rare at hotels these days. They put out fresh baked cookies every afternoon too, yum! And fresh fruit infused water always available as well. I didn’t use the pool, but it looked nice. The cleaning & breakfast staff are very friendly and helpful.
- Everything! Excellent breakfast, 24/7 coffee with real half n half, afteroon warm baked cookies, fruit infused water. The decor is elegant and artistic. Cozy fireplace, comfy beds. All good! Warmest staff I’ve ever met too.
- Rooms/bathrooms are clean, and breakfast is awesome!
Best Western Inn at Hunt’s Landing
This Matamoras, Pennsylvania hotel is located by the Pocono foothills and the Delaware River. Free WiFi is offered.Guest rooms at the non-smoking Best Western Inn at Hunt’s Landing include a coffee maker and a work desk. Cable TV and in-room movies are also available in the rooms.The property provides on-site dining at The Edgewater Restaurant and Annie’s Lounge is located on-site.Bushkill Falls is 27 miles from the Best Western Inn Hunt’s Landing. The historic town of Milford is 5.3 miles from the property. Canoeing, whitewater rafting and kayaking are available near the hotel.
- The Ukraine woman at the front desk went out of her way to help me. She exceeded my expectations.
- Free breakfast is very good. Staff is very nice and attentive.
- The staff was friendly and helpful. The beds weren’t the most comfortable, but the property is in the process of a renovation. The included breakfast was very good!
- Easy access on and off interstate. Good breakfast.
- The landscape was beautiful and the hotel is very close to the high state park!
Showcasing a hot tub and water sports facilities, Stickett Inn is located in Barryville in the region of New York State.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is concierge services, gift shop, and shops at the property.Liberty is 24 miles from Stickett Inn, and Middletown is 25 miles away. Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- We really loved everything about the place and the staff. It was a perfect charming get away with vintage charm and modern luxuries. It felt extremely comfortable there in all aspects. The owners are lovely and inviting, the property is very cool. It’s a unique gem off rhe beaten path.
- Unique, cool place amidst many mediocre hotels in the driving area. On site coffee shop/bar, easy walk to two restaurants as well as an ice cream shop.
- Fun… Interesting decor….close to river…lounge on property…. Johnny very personable
- Amazing experience! Ownership is super friendly and helpful!
- The owners made us feel right at home. Johnny greeted us and showed us to our room. He was very accommodating and the welcome set the stage for the remainder of our stay. The location! Only a short drive from NYC (2.5hrs). The room.. modern. Convenient water activities available a block or so away.. The river and nature was what we needed. It was a much needed break from NYC life. Johnny recommended a few restaurants a drive away and the restaurants were fabulous. There is a convenient market across the street and a few spots to grab a bite. I wanted to return the following weekend, but they were booked..bummer
Rodeway Inn Milford
Close to Interstate 84, this Milford motel features free Wi-Fi and rooms that feature cable TV and a sitting area. Port Jervis is 8 miles away.Cherry wood furnishing and a bright decor are featured in each room at Milford Red Carpet Inn. A private entrance and a private bathroom are also provided.A 24-hour front desk is available. Air-conditioning and heating are also included.Red Carpet Inn Milford is 2 miles from Cliff Park Inn Golf Course and Port Jervis Golf Club is a 20 minute drive.
- Appeared to be a newly renovated unit. Very clean and the staff was accommodating since we had a pet with us.
- Not a lot Took forever to find and it’s back behind a Chinese food place and parking isn’t that great!
- The room was extra clean and I could park right in front of my room. The restaurant was great and I only had to walk across the parking lot..
- The grounds were good for pets and kids to run off a little steam. Restaurant on site. Desk person extra nice. Thank
- The cleanliness of the rooms and bathroom…everything needed was there and in working order. Also, there were no detectable odors either from cleaning materials or the room itself. Absolutely perfect for our needs…and yes the beds and pillows were most comfortable. Having a refrigerator and microwave was a bonus for me; it allowed making sandwiches for the next day’s travel, and keeping a beverage cold.
Ramada Rock Hill at the Sullivan Event Center
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ramada Rock Hill at the Sullivan Event Center offers accommodations in Rock Hill, just 15 miles from Liberty. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for hiking. New Paltz is 27 miles from Ramada Rock Hill Sullivan Center, and Middletown is 15 miles from the property.
- The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was quiet, clean, roomy and the arm chairs provided were really comfortable. I liked that you could park your car close to your room.
- Loved walking across the road for food and live exceptional live music on a Tuesday night.
- Bed not comfy, fire alarms went off at 1:00 in the morning and had to evacuate..room was clean
- nice clean quiet. very friendly staff. nice town. We would definitely stay there again.
Work out room and pool
Good loacal eats
Along with an on-site restaurant and a bar, this Milford hotel features a day spa, a private conservatory and a garden where guests can relax. WiFi access is provided free of charge.A TV is provided in each room at Hotel Fauchere. Guests can also have an in-room coffee machine and a desk. Private bathrooms have a bathtub or shower.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to Hotel Fauchere, which provides luggage storage facilities for guests. Dry cleaning and ironing services are also available at the hotel.Guests can dine on-site in style at the Delmonico Room restaurant or get a drink and enjoy live music at the Bar Louis brasserie. Priority reservations at both establishments are available of the Hotel Fauchere.Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area and Grey Towers National Historic Site are both within 1 miles of Hotel Fauchere. Forest Hall Antiques is 1,050 feet away.
- We were greeting with a glass of wine when we arrived.The staff was very attentive and super nice. The continental breakfast was delicious. House made yogurt and cereal, amazing baked goods from the patisserie next door.
- The facilities provide a very relaxing experience. We went to get away and rejouvinate amd the hotel was perfect for that. Plus, the yogurt was amazing!
- The overall ambiance of the hotel and the gentility of the staff.
- The bed linens were soft and luxurious and the room well appointed in general. We arrived late so the Aqua Panna bottled water waiting for us was much appreciated. The marble bathroom with double shower head was lovely! The staff was courteous and friendly — such a treat! The homemade yogurt with granola at breakfast was delicious. Everything feels luxurious and like you’ve stepped into Europe.
- A great mixture of B&B and Boutique Hotel – rooms are simple with great beds and luxurious linens and classic bathrooms. Dinners are excellent and the morning breakfast a great way to start your day.
Inn at Monticello
Located in downtown Monticello, New York, this hotel is 2.5 miles from the Monticello Raceway. It features rooms with free WiFi and serves a daily continental breakfast.A cable TV and work desk are standard in every room at the Inn at Monticello. All rooms are warmly decorated with carpeted floors and wood furniture and include ironing facilities.Free parking and a 24-hour front desk are offered to guests of the Inn at Monticello. Fax services and a meeting room are also available.DeHoyos Memorial Park is a 7-minute drive from the hotel. Resorts World Catskills is 3.6 miles away.
- Nothing. It was scary. I had no heat no Wifi and there was blood and filth in my room.
- Liked how close it was to to the lakes and stores nearby
- Decent place to stay. Went to new Resorts casino 10 mins away
- Nice place, staff was nice. We arrived a little later than expected and were told it was no problem, our room was ready.
- I like the staff and the location to the casino, that is it. It is unfortunate that the hotel itself was in such extreme run down state. The staff was good and tried with what they had to work with.
Days Inn Wurtsboro
This Wurtsboro hotel offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. It features an outdoor pool and is just a 14-minute drive from Holiday Mountain Ski and Fun Park.Offering simple décor, all rooms at the Days Inn Wurtsboro include a microwave and refrigerator. A hairdryer and free bathroom amenities are provided in every room.Guests can relax in poolside seating provided on the sun deck, and the hotel staff is available around the clock at the 24-hour front desk. A breakfast is offered each morning at this hotel.The Wurtsboro Days Inn is just a 5-minute drive from the Wurtsboro-Sullivan County Airport and Wallkill Golf Course is 10.4 miles away. The Middletown Interactive Museum is a 20-minute drive from the hotel.
- Clean, large room, good value. No hassle booking didn’t need credit card to hold room. Fair cancellation or modification policy.
- Big room with microwave refrigirayor and coffe machine. A big windowcso the air coyld cone into the room
- The pillows were great, shower was awesome, plenty of hot water.
- Very Clean!! Outside not much to look at so deceiving. But inside was very clean and comfortable.
- Property was close to Route 7. 30 minutes from Bethel Woods. We were allowed to check in early. Continental breakfast was available.
Sleep Inn & Suites Middletown – Goshen
Sleep Inn & Suites Middletown – Goshen is located in Middletown, just 31 miles from Liberty.Every room comes with a private bathroom.New Paltz is 29 miles from Sleep Inn & Suites Middletown – Go, and Newburgh is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- Overall, it was a good experience. The hotel was clean, beds were comfortable, and the complimentary breakfast was great! My kids had a great time at the indoor pool. I would definitely stay here again.
- Staff – personable, helpful and friendly. I wasn’t sure about the location when arriving there, but we were able to find several restaurants in a very short distance. Breakfast buffet had a lot of choices – all areas of hotel were spotless in spite of heavy rain/mud outside that I am sure was tracked in. Felt secure.
- breakfast was delicious! hot tub in room was a great addition
- We stayed here for a getaway night from the kids. It was wonderful. There is not one thing bad I can say. The front desk staff were so friendly and inviting. The room and bathroom was immaculate. I loved the “fireplace” and big screen wall TV. It was so quiet you would think there were no other guests. It was perfect and I will absolutely return!
I normally book a Courtyard, Hampton Inn or Hyatt Place. I made the reservation late and the Courtyard and Hampton Inn in Middletown were both booked. I went onto Booking.com and found this hotel. I expected very little for the price but I needed a room and figured I could stand almost anything for one night, thinking reviews were good so it can’t be THAT bad.
What a pleasant surprise! The front desk was very accommodating and willing to please. The room was EXTREMELY clean and larger than most. I liked the larger TV and the “fireplace” and the bed was really clean and comfortable. I slept very well.
Breakfast was simple but adequate. The pancake machine is cool.
This place may seem too cheap to be good but it is actually a step up from the higher-priced hotels off Exit 122!
Top Hotels In Cahoonzie New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cahoonzie New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cahoonzie New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cahoonzie New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!