9 Best Hotels To Stay In Berthoud Falls Colorado – Top Hotel Reviews
Berthoud Falls Colorado is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Berthoud Falls Colorado. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Berthoud Falls Colorado. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Berthoud Falls Colorado. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Berthoud Falls Colorado right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Berthoud Falls Colorado with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Berthoud Falls Colorado:
Americas Best Value Inn Georgetown
Americas Best Value Inn Georgetown offers accommodations in Georgetown.All rooms are equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shops at the property.Winter Park is 13 miles from Americas Best Value Inn Georgetown, and Boulder is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 55 miles from Americas Best Value Inn Georgetown.
- Good location. What you expect for a 2 star motel… Cheap but comfortable and close to skiing.
The breakfast was larger and more diverse than I had expected.
The value was excellent.
- Hotel was near several restaurants and ski resorts.
- sleep innovations bed was great. Way better than the last time I stayed here.
My son and I decided to ski at Loveland and Georgetown is one of the closest towns. It only took us 10 minutes to reach the ski area and it is conveniently located right off of I-70. The hotel was just fine for our needs, a place to sleep, since we spent two days on the mountain. It was just over an hour from the Denver airport, so it was perfect for our quick ski weekend. The staff were nice and the room was very basic and a little old, but we were not there for the accommodations, just the snow.
If you are looking for a place where you will spend a lot of time and want to enjoy the room, this isn’t the place. But if you just need a place to crash, this is just fine.
They have a pool table in the commons area and we enjoyed playing pool each evening. That was unexpected and cool.
Hotel Chateau Chamonix
Located in Georgetown, 13 miles from Winter Park, Hotel Chateau Chamonix features a sun terrace and hot tub. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or river. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Boulder is 31 miles from Hotel Chateau Chamonix, and Golden is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 55 miles from Hotel Chateau Chamonix.
- Beautiful views, fireplace, breakfast served directly to the room in the morning.
- Incredible Chalet! It feels like dropping into the French Alps. The staff are warm and kind, the rooms are amazing. And surprises like in room fireplace and warm and flaky croussaints add an old-world touch. Very Impressed with the accommodation and would highly recommend!
- This was a wonderful hotel! Everything was more than perfect from the time we checked to the time we checked out. Skied at Loveland ski area, walked aroung Georgetown, but we were so happy to be staying at the Chateau we really didn’t want to leave!
- Homemade crossiants delivered into room through the window cabinet! Key system. Very comfortable bed. Fireplace. Riverside view & sound of the river!
- Very clean, staff very professional, beautiful accommodations!
The Vintage Hotel
One of our top picks in Winter Park.In the Arapaho National Forest, this hotel is on the slopes and features a ski shop and hot tub. Free storage for ski equipment is provided on site.A coffee machine is available in all spacious rooms at The Vintage Hotel. Most rooms feature a kitchenette and many suites include gas or wood-burning fireplaces.An outdoor pool is available on site and a fitness center is available for guest use at The Vintage Hotel Winter Park.The Five Mountain Tavern serves dinner during ski season. In the evenings, guests can also enjoy beverages at the bar.The Winter Park Resort is less than a 5-minute ride away via the Free Village Cabriolet. The Rocky Mountain National Park is less than a 1-hour drive from the hotel.
- the location is perfect and the rooms are always super clean and well stocked
- Good rate and excellent location with respect to the slopes.
- The staff was quite wonderful. The thermostat was old and provided no temperature reading of the room. The staff replaced it with a better designed and functioning thermostat shortly after discussing our concerns. Everyone was friendly and helpful from the desk, technician, to the waitress in the restaurant. It was a very pleasant stay.
- First room freezing and would not get warm after 2 hours. They moved us to a room with a fire place. Good the rest of the trip. Kate in the restaurant was great.
- Convenient spot if you have little kids in the fish program at winter park.
Winter Park Mountain Lodge
One of our top picks in Winter Park.Showcasing a hot tub and ski storage, Winter Park Mountain Lodge is located in Winter Park in the region of Colorado. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shops at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. The hotel also provides ski equipment. Boulder is 27 miles from Winter Park Mt Lodge, and Golden is 30 miles away.
- Proximity to Skiing. Lodge was comfortable. Bar and restaurant were fine. Staff seemed very helpful. Shuttle to town was convenient.
- The staff was extremely helpful, in particular, the valet staff took care of us like we were family. Israel and Kyle really went out of their way to make our trip great.
Views in pool area
- The view is amazing and the restaurant was great. I loved having the shuttle come to the straight front door so I could wait inside
- The staff was very friendly. The gentleman that opened the doors/parked cars were the best. Very friendly!
Vasquez Creek Inn
One of our top picks in Winter Park.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Vasquez Creek Inn offers accommodations in Winter Park. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.Boulder is 28 miles from Vasquez Creek Inn, and Frisco is 29 miles away.
- Great location for skiing at Winter Park. Restaurant/ bar was very convenient as it was right on property.
- The woman who checked us in was wonderful. She went beyond, checking the room so we could get it slightly ahead of schedule. And offered suggestions and made sure we knew about breakfast. Sorry to have misplaced her name. Do hope you can find out who worked that day in the afternoon and thank her. Thanks. We enjoyed our stay. And the Italian restaurant.
- There were many upsides to staying at the Vasquez Creek Inn. We decided to extend our stay from 1 night to 3. The staff honored the rate from Booking.com for all of the nights. In addition, we were given a $10/person credit in the attached coffee shop, Cafe Giocondo. Being a rather small Inn, the lady who greeted us when we arrived was actually working in the restaurant, Volarios. She answered our questions and was very friendly. In fact, everyone at the front desk was very nice — although they seem to have the front desk staffed for VERY limited times. The room itself had definitely been remodeled from the old hotel (one of us stayed here when it was Gasthaus Eichler). The citrus-ginger soap, shampoo, and lotions were a great touch. We also appreciated the in-room fridge and the robes.
- The hotel was great. We had the king delux room with a frozen creek view. Very clean,comfortable and nice southwestern style decor. Breakfast at the cafe was nice. Food was good. An unexpected surprise of a 10$ voucher per person was given to use for breakfast. Pastries, Fruit Salad, yogurt, fratata, stromboli. Not the regular breakfast of eggs and bacon, etc.
- Great location, comfy bed, robes, quaint restaurants on site, nice staff. Free shuttle to Winter Park right outside door.
Best Western Alpenglo Lodge
One of our top picks in Winter Park.Located in Winter Park in the region of Colorado, 28 miles from Boulder, Best Western Alpenglo Lodge features a hot tub and ski storage.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Ski equipment and bike rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Frisco is 29 miles from Best Western Alpenglo, and Keystone is 24 miles away.
- Close proximity to activities, clean and comfortable room, good breakfast
- Breakfast is great! Fluffy pillows and super comfortable bed!
- Breakfast was good but not all food dispensers were working, ie waffle iron. Eggs and sausage were fine, also coffee and juice.
- Location was good. Clean enough to feel comfortable.
- Great place. Clean, excellent breakfast and staff really friendly. Perfect 10 on everything.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fraser Winter Park Area
One of our top picks in Fraser.Featuring an indoor pool, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fraser Winter Park Area is 40 minutes’ drive from Lake Granby. WiFi is provided. A free continental breakfast is served daily.Each air-conditioned room offers a seating area with a cable TV and an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fraser Winter Park Area. A microwave, a small refrigerator and a dining area are also included.Guests can take advantage of a hot tub, a fitness centre and a business centre at Fraser Winter Park Area Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. A 24-hour reception is available to assist guests. Free parking is provided on site.Winter Park Ski Area is 10 minutes’ drive from the lodge. Arapaho National Forest is 29.3 miles from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fraser Winter Park Area.
- Liked the egg white omelettes. Loved having a k cup machine in room, so we could purchase our favorite coffee and enjoy. The interior of room is updated and sophisticated. Bed and linens are super comfortable. Slept great!
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. Great breakfast!
- Front desk staff were great – super friendly and helpful.
- Very clean, the room was big and cozy, nice view, huge king bed very very comfortable.good location, close to a supermarket. Nice staff and they had a pool with hot whirlpool which was great after a ski day⛷👌
- The building was renovated a few years ago and it is very stylish and clean. It was cold and we asked for a couple of extra blankets and they were delivered to our room within minutes.
Hyatt Place Keystone
Featuring a fitness centre, Hyatt Place Keystone is 1,300 feet from Argentine Lift. Local points of interest like Summit Express and Montezuma Express are reachable within 0.7 miles and 1.2 km, respectively.At the hotel all rooms include a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom, as well as a coffee machine. Select rooms feature mountain views.A free breakfast is available daily at the property and the restaurant at the accommodation serves American cuisine.A-51 is a 20-minute walk from the hotel. The nearest airport is Eagle County Regional Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- The room is comfortable and clean with a nice view of the slopes. The outdoor jacuzzi on the 5th floor was awesome with fantastic night view. The stuff was helpful. You can just walk 5 min to the lift.
- Very convenient for skiing. Especially for the Adaptive Skiing Program
- Helpful and knowledgeable front desk staff. Convenient location to restaurants and lifts. Clean property and very comfortable rooms.
- Refurbished hotel with smart and clean rooms, very comfortable beds
- Great location and good breakfast. It was also nice having the ski lockers in the basement so we didn’t have to drag all of our skiing stuff up to the room. Amenities were also great, as you get free night skiing upon check-in and our children skied for free all weekend.
Alpine Slopes Lodge
One of our top picks in Keystone.Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Alpine Slopes Lodge offers accommodations in Keystone, just 22 miles from Winter Park.The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find free shuttle service at the property.This hotel has ski storage and ski equipment is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Vail is 23 miles from Alpine Slopes Lodge, and Breckenridge is 10 miles from the property. Eagle County Regional Airport is 51 miles away.
The room was comfortable and clean.
The place is well-located for skier or attendees of the conference center.
- The man at the front desk was very cheery and pleasant.
- The staff is nice. The location of hotel is close to the mountain house and shuttle bus station, and the view form hotel is good. For a hotel which providing free WIFI an breakfast, the accommodation price is cheap.
- Tom & Wizard were amazing. This is not a 5 star resort, so look elsewhere if that’s what you want. This is the kind of place that after a day of snowboarding/skiing and dinner you’re looking to crash and be comfortable than this might be your place. Beds were fine, plenty of space in the room, fridge & microwave and cable with plenty of channels. Mornings brought bread, oatmeal and other goodies.
- Left a bag there with valuables. They kept it safe and sound for me to pick up. Great location, great staff.
- The room was comfortable and clean.
Top Hotels In Berthoud Falls Colorado Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Berthoud Falls Colorado to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Berthoud Falls Colorado but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Berthoud Falls Colorado. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!