9 Best Hotels To Stay In Bellows Falls Vermont – Top Hotel Reviews
Bellows Falls Vermont is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bellows Falls Vermont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bellows Falls Vermont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bellows Falls Vermont. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bellows Falls Vermont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bellows Falls Vermont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Bellows Falls Vermont:
Fullerton Inn & Restaurant
On the Village Green shopping district, this Vermont inn features free property-wide Wi-Fi, an enhanced continental breakfast, and on-site restaurant. Guests can also relax and stay warm next to the lobby fireplace.A private bathroom and sitting area are featured in all guest rooms. The rooms at this Vermont Fullerton Inn and Restaurant are air-conditioned and include a fan as well.The Fullerton Inn and Restaurant guests will have access to a business center and free parking. Local brewery tours are available for an additional fee.Classic New England cuisine can be found in the Fullerton Inn Restaurant, which is open Monday through Saturday. A wide variety of soups, salads, sandwiches, wraps and burgers are available for lunch from Wednesday to Saturday. Several dinner menus are available, and can be enjoyed in the tavern or outside during the summer. The restaurant serves 10 different local beers on draft.The Chester Stone Village is within 2 miles of the inn. Guests at the property are 12 miles from Okemo Ski Area and 10 miles from the Magic Mountain Ski Area. The hotel is in the center of Chester Village.
- Very welcoming, friendly staff and excellent accommodations
- Went for New Years weekend, great food and the fireplace in the lobby made it very relaxing and enjoyable, the room was great as was the staff
- It sounds like a canned answer, but the bed was like a literal cloud. We love the area. We love the end. Go during Christmas. You will not be disappointed.
- Bed was very comfortable, food was great and breakfast was great also , the waffle maker was a great idea to have. The inn is a classic , rustic inn , very enjoyable visit.
- Excellent dinner and breakfast in a charming setting.
The Putney Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Putney Inn offers accommodations in Putney. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV.
- Nice location for a walk along back roads by the Connecticut River or into the charming town of Putney. Lots of restaurant choices, either in Putney or nearby Brattleboro. Easy on and off the interstate.
- Rooms were nice, proximity to Brattleboro is good, down street from food co-op
- The location was perfect. Room size exactly what we needed.
- Stayed a couple of times here. Convenient location, clean and overall comfortable.
- Newly renovated rooms, fast WiFi, cozy. Warm even in January.
Located in Springfield, 30 miles from Killington, Hartness House features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Woodstock is 22 miles from Hartness House, and Hanover is 29 miles away.
- Staff was wonderful; restaurant/food was delicious and very nice atmoshphere
- Great staff, very friendly. Lisa the bartender and Ben the chef were very accommodating. Menu was expanded to suit diet preferences. Tavern has a nice atmosphere. Room was not fancy but clean and comfortable.
- We didn’t stay in the main mansion, but in the newly renovated room in the back……….very well done, comfortable and spotless. We would stay there again.
- Staff were great! Enjoyed the tunnel tour and history information. Grand house!
- Our room was fabulous in the main part of the house. The history of the house together with the underground tour was fantastic. Nick was very knowledgeable and couldn’t have been more helpful.
Stone Hearth Inn & Tavern
This historic colonial-style inn in Chester, Vermont is located within 12 miles of Okemo and Magic Mountain ski resorts. An on-site restaurant and tavern is featured.Each individually-decorated room features beds topped with quilts and feather comforters. An private bathroom in included.Simple yet savory meals using local and regional ingredients are served in the Stone Hearth Tavern. The full bar features microbrews on tap and an extensive wine list.Guests can relax in a common area around an original 1810 fireplace at Stone Hearth Inn and Tavern. A sledding hill and snowmobile tour access is on-site. A pool table, air hockey table and games are provided in the tavern for guest enjoyment.Stratton, Killington and Ascutney Mountains are within a 45 minute drive of Stone Hearth Inn and Tavern. Burlington International Airport is a 2 hour drive away.
- Super convenient for skiing at Okemo. The tavern serves excellent food and is a lively environment without being too loud.
A very warm comfortable homey inn !
Cozy rooms , comfy beds , breakfast daily ! drinks and dinner in the tavern were excellent!
Centrally located in beautiful Chester , short distance to Ludlow and Okemo ski area ⛷
- Sheldon and Francie were nice. They had 2 cute dogs roaming around.
- Breakfast was individual, home-made and tasty. The Inn is quirky with oddles of antique style, charm and comfy living areas. The pub attached is a real bonus with good food and great ale. It’s the sort of place you sit and chat with other residents after dinner and relax. The room was spacious. The bed was comfortable and clean.
- The twin beds in our room were excellent. The breakfast was excellent–fresh fruit, yogurt, juice and freshly made waffles with pure maple syrup. The proprietors were very friendly and helpful. The country location was lovely–very peaceful view of the large backyard property from the breakfast room. Our room was in the front, not far from a main road into Chester, but there was little night traffic and so it was very quiet for the night.
The Chester House Inn
Located in Chester, 30 miles from Killington, The Chester House Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a gift shop at the property.This inn has a ski pass sales point and car rental is available. The area is popular for skiing and hiking. Manchester is 25 miles from The Chester House Inn, and Woodstock is 25 miles away.
- Excellent food, very friendly, warm and down-to-earth hosts.
- It was our first time at a Ben and Breakfast and was quite interesting. Loved the atmosphere!
- The room was huge and nicely decorated with antique furniture. The bed was comfy… The bathroom and huge hot tub was in a separate room which was very nice. There was a gas fireplace that was warm and cozy but on an hour timer…. there was also a stand up shower which was nice. The water stayed nice and hot.
- The hosts were wonderful! This Inn was charming, cozy, and very homey!! We would definitely stay at The Chester House Inn again!!
- Great location, cool history (house dates back to late 1700’s).
The Grafton Inn
In Grafton, this inn is a 3-minute drive from the winter and summer activities of Grafton Ponds Outdoor Center. Guests can also enjoy on-site dining and access to free Wi-Fi.Guests staying at the Grafton Inn can also enjoy swimming in the pond, exercising in the fitness center and playing on the tennis courts. There is also an on-site bar.The Grafton Inn has in-room amenities like an iPod docking station. Each room has a private bathroom.Grafton Village Park is a 2-minute drive from the inn. Grafton Town Forest is less than 2 miles away.
- Cute small village stay. Room was comfortable and spacey. The food at the attached inn was excellent and breakfast was great as well. Highly recommend staying here if you are in Vermont!
- Our room was up-graded for us being that we had stayed there several times over the years, overall a very pleasant experience once more.
- The Grafton Inn is a gem in itself. We stayed in for just one night and had an amazing time. The food was delicious and we could really feel that the staff cared about us. As one of the oldest inn in the USA, the Grafton Inn holds up to its ratings.
We liked everything; the lovely room, the friendly staff and a lovely dinner at the Tavern. Breakfast was scrumptious and we were sorry to go.
Walking around the village is recommended: there are plenty of lovely houses and beautiful trees.
- The Inn is very picturesque and I imagine even more so at the peak of fall and in winter snow. The town is small, so if you want quiet, you should find it easily in Grafton. The room was comfortable and clean with old charm (antiques, four poster bed, oriental rugs, etc.). The staff were are courteous and helpful.
One of our best sellers in Chester! This Victorian bed and breakfast in Chester, Vermont boasts a gourmet breakfast and uniquely styled guest rooms. Okemo Ski Mountain is a 20 minute drive away.Inn Victoria features rooms decorated in antique furnishings and plush bedding. They all include free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen cable TV. Select rooms have a fireplace, a spa tub, or private deck with a hot tub.Concierge services are available at the Victoria Inn. Guests can use the computer as well as copy and fax services.A 3-course breakfast, including homemade baked goods, fruit, and a hot entree, is served daily in the dining room. Afternoon tea and snacks are also provided.Taterhill Golf Club is 10 miles from the bed and breakfast. Enjoy a winter sleigh ride at Taylor Farm, a 20 minute drive away.
- The staff was lovely–friendly and generous. Penny was kind enough to upgrade is to a bigger room, and we loved the fireplace and the claw foot tub! They accommodated is very last minute, and we’re very flexible with timing. Everyone was pleasant to chat to, and good company as I hung around all day while my partner skied.
- It’s definitely a great place to stay in! Every room is made in its own style. We stayed in Princess Alice room. It has a huge bed, fireplace and jacuzzi. Breakfast was so delicious… I highly recommend to visit this place!
- Best bed my entire stay of more than a week across the state of Vermont. And the breakfast of french toast and sausage was one of the best meals I had on the trip.
- Our visit was a delight from beginning to end – welcomed with a glass of wine at fireside, glorious accommodations including a jacuzzi, delicious ho1emade breakfast shared with new friends, and lots of laughter.
- Inn Victoria was such a lovely inn! The owners of the inn are very welcoming and they make you feel like you are at home. My favorite is their homemade breakfast and I really enjoyed the conversation with people we sat together at the breakfast table, too. Chester is a cute little town and within a block or two from the inn, you can walk to some nice restaurants and shops. Highly recommeneded!
Windham Hill Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Windham Hill Inn offers accommodations in West Townshend, just 19 miles from Manchester. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is concierge services, room service and a gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at this inn, and the area is popular for skiing.
No reviews yet.
Located in Newfane in the region of Vermont, 24 miles from Manchester, Four Columns features a fitness center and a ski pass sales point. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge, concierge services, luggage storage space and a gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and fishing.
- I liked every single thing about this Inn. 1. The staff members were outstanding. 2. The restaurant meal was out of this world. 3. The complimentary breakfast was terrific. Unbelievably friendly atmosphere. Will definitely return.
- I loved the place! It was so charming and cozy. The people are extra nice, hospitable, and gracious. The breakfast was delicious and fresh. The room was so comfortable and cozy. The bedding was of an excellent quality. The bathroom was spacious and very new. The sitting area outside of our room was very inviting, with abundant provision of gourmet tea, coffee and hot chocolate. The natural setting for the hotel is very quaint, and charming. The place is only 30-45 minutes to ski resorts. Highly recommend the place for a quiet getaway!
- Staff were so friendly and really seemed to enjoy their work. Super helpful in suggesting things to do and places to eat locally. The rooms were all tasteful and individual, spotlessly clean and very comfortable. The inclusive breakfast was lovely and there was a local flavour to everything. Dinner in the onsite restaurant was amazing too.
- Fantastic selection of homemade gourmet breakfasts. Everything was delicious with a good sized portions.
- Staff were super helpful. I locked my keys in the car and within 20 minutes the staff had arranged for a local mechanic to come out, and I was back in the car. This is just one example of their helpfulness.
Top Hotels In Bellows Falls Vermont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bellows Falls Vermont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bellows Falls Vermont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bellows Falls Vermont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!