9 Best Hotels To Stay In Barre Vermont – Top Hotel Reviews
Barre Vermont is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Barre Vermont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Barre Vermont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Barre Vermont. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Barre Vermont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Barre Vermont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Barre Vermont:
Formerly a firehouse, this historic inn is located along the Winooski River. It features free Wi-Fi, an on-site firefighter museum and rooms with cable TV. The renowned Barre Opera House is across from the inn.Each room at the Firehouse Inn Vermont features plush bedding and traditional décor. A full kitchen with granite counter tops, a microwave and refrigerator are included.The Barre, Vermont Firehouse Inn is home to the Ladder Grill and Pub which is open Tuesday through Saturday and serves brick oven pizza, NY sirloin steak, burgers and more.For dining options nearby, guests can walk less than 10 minutes to Espresso Bueno for a morning coffee or Bamboo Garden for Chinese cuisine.This Vermont inn is also a mile from Barre Civic Center. Thunder Road is a 6-minute drive away.
- The property was excellent, the room was phenomenal. The bathroom was spacious, the bedroom was so comfortable I didn’t want to leave. One of the best places I’ve stayed at.
- Great Reno on building, atmosphere, restaurant, lux towels, staff, style. Our waitress brought us a salad on the House because it was so busy that that kitchen was swamped.
- There was a nice comfy sitting area to meet with a client. Room was extremely comfortable.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful, and the food in the restaurant downstairs was excellent! We very much enjoyed our stay! We stayed in the Deputy Chief’s room that was a 1 bedroom suite with a pullout couch and we had a rollaway bed. The bedroom was spacious and the queen bed was comfortable. We had plenty of towels and extra bedding.
- The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The rooms are great. We loved the first night so much we booked a second night in a different room! The rooms are clean and comfortable. Much more enjoyable than a traditional hotel stay.
Quality Inn Barre-Montpelier
This Barre hotel offers a daily continental breakfast and a heated indoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is available in all guest rooms.A flat-screen TV with cable is featured in all rooms at Days Inn Barre Montpelier. Simply furnished, each room comes equipped with a small refrigerator, a microwave and coffee-making facilities.A 24-hour front desk is offered at Montpelier Days Inn Barre. Guests have access to the business center complete with fax and photocopying services.Guests of this hotel have easy access to a variety of dining options including Hilltop Restaurant and Mulligan’s Irish Pub each just one mile away.
- Awesome breakfast,nice staff, clean and comfortable rooms, nice and warm indoor pool. The staff brought us a goodie bag to our door (it was filled with water bottles, granola bars, and a soda. The staff always said hello and asked if we needed anything and brought it to us. Also loved the free cookies and soda in the front office. Cozy place to stay at a good price. 💜
- Everything they where very sweet and nice WiFi works great tv perfect breakfast was delicious
- I felt I received more than what I paid for. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The property was well kept and quiet and the rooms were clean and fresh. The breakfast was very good with many choices hot and cold. I will definitely stay here again.
- Neat clean rooms with a fridge. Breakfast was simple but I enjoyed it, good value with options besides eggs.
- Breakfast was good. Pool was cool but hot tub was awesome.
Hilltop Inn of Vermont
Hilltop Inn of Vermont is located in Montpelier, just 18 miles from Stowe.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 34 miles from Hilltop Inn of Vermont.
- The room was clean and fairly quiet. Heat worked well. Staff was courteous. They did serve breakfast and have a pool, but we didn’t take time for these.
- Location is everything this by far was perfect very close to down town and food and price was great to.
- I like that they are trying very hard to be a better place. Some reviews are very scary and are true but when you look past the over dramatic comments, you have a hotel with some issues that need to be addressed.To me, there should be NO smoking aloud in any building. The Staff I encountered were so very nice and helpful. My breakfast of eggs and sausage was good 😀. My room was clean but needs repair, simple things. It is rundown but they are simple fixes.
- My kids like the pool..reason we go. Breakfast and lady that runs breakfast is awesome.
- Very clean reasonable place to stay, a bit short on the amenities.
Econo Lodge Montpelier VT
This Montpelier hotel offers a daily breakfast and free cable TV in all rooms. It is one mile from the Vermont State House, in the foothills of the Green Mountains.Along with free cable TV, guests of the Econo Lodge Montpelier Vermont will find a handy table and chairs in each room. Wi-Fi is free throughout the Montpelier Vermont Econo Lodge, and there’s a business center for guest use.Easily reached from Interstate 89 in Montpelier, the hotel is one mile from the Vermont History Museum in the Pavilion Building. The hotel is 17 miles from the Little River State Park and 18 miles from the Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream Factory.
- The staff was nice! They did offer breakfast with eggs!
- We did not stay for breakfast. The room was dated but comfortable. Easy access back to the main road and highway.
- Clean, quiet, friendly staff, close to restaurants.
- The bed was good. Towels were nice. Towels were nice. Room felt comfortable, just have to keep the drapes drawn for privacy, so no nat. light.
- Staff (and the entire town) were extremely friendly and helpful. The continental breakfast included eggs, sausage, and a variety of breads. It was great. Location was perfect in relation to the city center. If I ever make my way to Montpelier again, I would definitely book the Econolodge.
Comfort Inn & Suites at Maplewood
Located in Montpelier, 18 miles from Stowe, Comfort Inn & Suites at Maplewood features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms include a TV with satellite channels. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Burlington International Airport is 34 miles away.
- Location, value, helpfulness of staff . Alex hooked me up with a chauffeur and car for Sunday…perfect. Enjoyed the great breakfast and choices offered.
- . Bed and bedding were great! Staff was very helpful and friendly.
- Everything was perfect. Absolutely clean and neat. Very comfortable and the staff very helpful. No complaints.
- Very clean and the staff is extremely pleasant to deal with
- Breakfast was quite extensive and you could stuff yourself for the entire day, if needed. Great variety of entrées. Free sodas, coffee, cookies and water in the lobby. Also, I thought the disinfectant wipe for the TV remote was a nice touch as was the refrigerator and microwave.
Capitol Plaza Hotel & Conference Center
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Capitol Plaza Hotel & Conference Center offers accommodations in Montpelier. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Stowe is 15 miles from Capitol Plaza Hotel , and Barre is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 32 miles from Capitol Plaza Hotel & Conference Center.
- Location was perfect! Building is a gem, and easy access to ski hills for us.
- Service in restaurant was terrible and the breakfast was not good
- Easy to check in and out, parking convenient, room clean and very comfortable
- Very comfortable rooms in an ideal location within a very short walking distance of the centre of town, and almost directly opposite the State Capitol…. Very helpful owner, who drove me back to the Amtrak station.
comfy cozy bed and clean room but we were told we’d have a view of the Vermont Statehouse but we were looking at the back parking lot!
Nothing to complain about because we only used our room for sleeping! Great Hotel, great location!!
The Inn at Montpelier
Featuring free WiFi, The Inn at Montpelier offers accommodations in Montpelier, just 15 miles from Stowe. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Burlington International Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- The staff were exceptionally friendly. The building and furniture really conveyed a warm New England feel. It’s a real bed and breakfast. And the location was perfect for getting around the area either by foot or by car.
- The bed was stiff, the breakfast was not great, the overall exterior seemed to be in need of updates
- Excellent continental breakfast, including devilled eggs. Great historic building, quiet location in easy walking distance of most downtown locations
- The location is great, city central. The lounging areas beautiful Breakfast was very nice, deviled eggs, large fruit bowl, nice linen table set.
- Beautiful property lovingly restored with period furniture, artworks, and floor coverings. Comfortable room with smallish bathroom, but easily workable. Excellent breakfast!
Inn at The Round Barn Farm
In the Green Mountains of Vermont, this hotel features skiing, an indoor lap pool, and uniquely-decorated guest rooms. The Green Mountain Cultural Center is on-site.The Inn at The Round Barn Farm provides rooms with plush bedding and a private bathroom. Decorated with floral accents and hardwood floors, select rooms feature a fireplace or a spa bathtub tub.A common room with billiards, cable TV, and a variety of games and books is available for guest entertainment.A hearty breakfast is served in the dining room with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the gardens. Breakfast includes homemade baked goods and a hot entree.Sugarbush Golf Course is a 15 minute drive from the Round Barn Farm Inn. Ole’s Cross Country Ski Center is 5 miles away.
- The room was incredibly clean and comfortable. Every staff member was nice and helpful. Being able to snowshoe was really fun. The breakfast and cookies were amazing!
- Incredible breakfasts. Really nice Inn, service and personnal are awesome. Our room (Terrace was really quiet)
- Breakfast was superb as were the afternoon tea snacks. The grounds are immaculate and beautiful
- It was such a beautiful B & B. The scenery was breath taking. The round barn was what drew us into booking it here in the first place. The grounds on the property, very well manicured and beautiful to relax while sitting there. Our room was so airy, full of light from the three big windows, very beautifully decorated and our bed super comfy. The gourmet breakfast was so delicious and very pleasant to eat while we sat out on the patio outside, watching the mallard ducks swimming in the pond below. Also the scenery and views of the mountains and the cows grazing in the yonder fields was what we were looking for while we were staying here. So peaceful, so relaxing and so much fun!!
- The room was beautiful. The staff were very friendly. The grounds were amazing with lots of places to sit and relax undisturbed.
Wilder Farm Inn
Wilder Farm Inn offers accommodations in Waitsfield. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and fishing. Burlington is 27 miles from Wilder Farm Inn, and Stowe is 18 miles away. Burlington International Airport is 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Barre Vermont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Barre Vermont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Barre Vermont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Barre Vermont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!