9 Best Hotels To Stay In Barchín del Hoyo Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Barchín del Hoyo Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Barchín del Hoyo Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Barchín del Hoyo Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Barchín del Hoyo Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Barchín del Hoyo Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Barchín del Hoyo Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Barchín Del Hoyo Castilla-la Mancha:
Located in Alarcón, Hotel Hierbaluisa has a garden and free WiFi. Among the various facilities are a terrace, a shared lounge, as well as a bar. A tour desk can provide information on the area.All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms include a private bathroom with a bidet, free toiletries and a hair dryer. Guest rooms at Hotel Hierbaluisa have air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.
- The hotel is located in a pretty small town. We were welcomed by the owner who explained everything and was very helpful The room was very clean & comfortable. The breakfast was great; fresh fruits & homemade jams & cake. Cannot fault it; it is so much better then the stuffy Parador.
The setting is gorgeous.
The Manager is a lovely guy, he doesn’t speak English but he really tries hard to help.
The room was modern, chic, clean and well appointed.
Breakfast was excellent, fruit, toast, cooked meats and cake.
Just a really lovely out of the way village with fantastic scenery
- The welcome by the manager and his efforts to communicate with us. The room was great and so was the breakfast.
- Nice family driven hotel in a completely renovated old stone house, nicely decorated. The room was comfortable, warm and cosy, with AC, WiFI and big TV. Friendly, kind and helpful owners, absolutely recommended!
- Un sitio perfecto para descansar, mucha tranquilidad y silencio. Todo perfecto. El desayuno mejor que en casa. Habitacion cama y baño mejor imposible. Muy bien insonorizado. El dueño super amable, vamos lo que te hiceira falta.
Parador de Alarcón
Parador de Alarcón is an 8th-century Moorish castle, set next to the Júcar River. It is located above the medieval village of Alarcón, and offers free public parking on site.The huge Alarcón Reservoir is near to the hotel. The city of Cuenca is 50 miles away.The stone castle has original wood beams and traditional furnishings. It has clever design, combining old and new features.Rooms at the Parador Alarcón are spacious and comfortable. They are decorated with warm colors and luxury fabrics. They all have a private bathroom, air conditioning and a TV.The hotel offers a laundry service and a tour desk. It also has a garden, and a tower with wonderful views.The Parador’s restaurant offers traditional local food, using seasonal ingredients. There is also a good selection of fine Spanish wine.
- Incredible location in avery small village surrounded by dramatic scenery. The staff were very friendly and all the facilities very good. The meals were – dinner and breakfast were very good. The room was compact but very comfortable. Its not often you get to stay in a castle tower with walls that are 5ft thick.
- The views from the ramparts were excellent. Very well maintained property.
- Croissants are not the reason we booked Alarcon. It’s fundamentally an 8th Century Arab castle, for goodness’ sake. The history, the views (in and out) – the uniqueness of the place – this is why.
Totally unique hotel with surroundings like a film set
Beautiful room in the tower with a four poster bed
Ask reception for the key to walk around the top of the castle.
- The people were all very friendly and most welcoming. The views are incredible and the size of the castle makes it really intimate. It is a lovely place to stay.
Hotel Paqui is located in Valverde de Júcar, 29 mi away from Cuenca. It has a restaurant, a bar and free WiFi throughout.Each room here has air conditioning, heating and a TV, as well as a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are included. Suites include a seating area and a spa bath.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and a summer terrace where tapas are served. The on-site restaurant offers serves characteristic dishes.Tourist information can be provided at the reception.
- The staff were very busy, but did their best to make our stay convenient and comfortable
- We had a wonderful room with air con., views of the rural landscape, a well proportioned bathroom, beautiful atrium. The couple running this hotel were fabulous in their own rights: he at being front of house and she in the kitchen. We ate in the restaurant that evening and cannot over state the superb flavours of the dishes and the exceptional service by the owner and his excellent waitress. The staff commitment to this establishment is a reason, by itself, to go back again. Wonderful!!
- Utizamos el hotel como alojamiento para poder pasar escalando el fin de semana en una zona cercana. El pueblo donde está ubicado es relativamente pequeño. Pero nuestra experiencia fue buena
Me gusto el tamaño de la habitación y del armario
El baño estaba también muy bien. Estaba limpia y era cómoda.
- Que comes y cenas en el restaurante por un buen precio
Hotel Restaurante Seto
This hotel and award-winning restaurant is just 1.9 mi off the Madrid-Valencia motorway. The restaurant serves characteristic food from the Castile-La Mancha region. There is free on-site parking and free Wi-fi is available in public area.Rooms at Seto hotel have stone flooring and a simple décor. They include a TV and have a private bathroom. All rooms have air conditioning and heating.The characteristic La Mancha dishes served at Hotel Restaurante Seto include gazpacho, morteruelo, a pork liver stew, and ajo arriero, a cod dish.The hotel is on the N-320 national road, which passes through Motilla del Palancar at number 54. It is within 20 minutes’ drive of the historic towns of Alarcón and Villanueva de la Jara.
- El trato, la ubicacion, el parking, el calorcito de la habitacion y el desayuno. Excelente calidad precio. Vuelvo seguro.
- Chambre et mobiler très bien et prore. La carte est magnifique avec des prix raisonnables et un service parfait dans un beau décor. Dommage que le petit déjeuner vienne gâcher ce séjour.
- La habitación amplia, limpia y comoda. Nos dejaron estar con un perro grande. La caleacción estaba ya puesta cuando llegamos y la cuna también, además era una cuan en condiciones con colchón, no la tipica cuna de viaje. El parking privado gratuito era todo un detalle
- La limpieza y la comodidad de camas y almohadas. El personal muy amables. Íbamos con media pensión y la comida (cena) de calidad, buenísima y casera.
- Chambre spacieuse et propre. Personnel sympathique, dîner et petit déjeuner très bien
Hotel del Sol
Hotel del Sol is located in Motilla del Palancar, 6.2 mi from Alarcón and 40 mi from Cuenca. The hotel has a barbecue and children’s playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV and heating. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Hotel del Sol features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a gift shop at the property. Breakfast is provided to all guests and includes fresh pastries baked daily.
- Some things were ok. Parking facilities were excellent.
- Bed was comfy. Central Heating on . Room at back so no National Road noise. Excellent menu of the day for lunch. Very Spanish which we wanted. Used by locals. Handy for breaking journey between Toledo and Moraira. Price was excellent. Just 10 minutes away from Alarcon. Supermarket across the road. Not a place to stay for holiday but great as an “Intransit” overnighter.
- Excellent location, great service, big rooms, elegant and traditional Spanish luxury and quality.
- Comfortable room of a nice temperature. Breakfast served in the bar/cafeteria and prepared when ordered. Easy to find and free parking is directly outside the hotel.
- Friendly, helpful staff, great location for our trip up and down Spain. We stayed on both journeys! Nice old character place with a good restaurant and great value bar. Really useful to have safe, undercover, off road parking for our motorbike too.
Casa Rural la Quinta de Malu
This rural house dating from the 17th century is located in the Roman village of Valeria, 12 mi from the World Heritage city of Cuenca. Pantano de Alarcón Natural Beach is 3.7 mi from the property.This unique manor house offers characteristic Castilian architecture. Local products make up the breakfast served in the morning.The Casa Rural la Quinta de Malu offers guests free access to 1 swimming pool in the vicinity of Valeria during July and August.It is possible to taste the wines of La Mancha in the hotel’s wine cellar. The wine cellar features a Visigoth cave where romantic meals are served using characteristic Cuencan products.Guests at the Casa Rural can visit the archaeological ruins of Valeria. The area by the River Gritos is ideal for walking. Adventure activities are possible in the nearby Sierra Alta mountains.Alarcón Reservoir, 5 minutes’ drive away, has an artificial beach where you can go windsurfing, fishing or swimming.
- Very unusual house – a real surprise – like a fairytale. Fantastic host – marvellous food, even catering for a vegetarian. Should visit…..
- Everything. The hotel is situated on the edge of a small town built adjacent to extensive Roman ruins. We thought the hotel was fabulous. The owners, one of whom speaks excellent English, have gone to a lot of trouble to provide accommodation which is truly distinctive and memorable. The restaurant was also brilliant.
Cosy house with unique quirky character & a great family feel in the centre of the small pretty village.
Breakfast excellent &, of course, the La Mancha wines! 🙂
- Lovely people, they really couldn’t have done more to make our stay comfortable. A beautiful place in rural Spain. Great for stargazing and delicious food too. They were great with the kids too and showed them around their very interesting place. Very quiet and tranquil and a little taste of country life.
- Our host was exceptionally helpful and great to talk with. Also a good cook. He went out of his way to make sure my wife had good gluten free food. Staying in the house is staying in a piece of history – a real old time building.
Hotel Restaurante Setos
Hotel Restaurante Setos offers a traditional restaurant, free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour reception. Located in rural Castilla La Mancha, this restored country house is within an hour’s drive of Cuenca.Rooms at Hotel Setos are spacious and airy, with tiled floors and air conditioning. All rooms include a TV and a private bathroom.The Setos’ country-style restaurant serves fine Manchegan cuisine. Specialties include roast pork, partridge and characteristic rice dishes, as well as homemade desserts. The hotel also has a café bar with a terrace.Hotel Restaurante Setos offers free on-site parking and easy access to the N320 and A3 Motorways. Albacete is around 80 minutes’ drive away, while Alarcon Reservoir is just 15 minutes away.
- Excellent value for money. Spotlessly clean, a traditional atmosphere and friendly staff. Room was surprisingly nice and very comfortable
- Lovely room good location owner very friendly and keen for you to try local cuisine
Food in the restaurant was very good and good value.
Rooms were clean, functional for one night
- Motilla del Palancar is a small town in the middle of nowhere, but it is only 5 min drive from the A3. We stopped here on our way back to Barcelona from Tarifa. The hotel has a restaurant and bar. The food is good, but seemed a bit expensive for what it was. The room was large enough and comfortable enough. The shower had good pressure. There is green space next to the hotel to walk dogs. There is a larger park about 7 min walk from hotel near the center of town.
- La habitación amplia,colchón y almohada muy cómodo,el personal muy atento
Hotel Moya is one mile outside Honrubia, halfway between Madrid and Valencia. With décor inspired by Don Quixote, all rooms have hydro-massage showers, flat-screen satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.The Moya Hotel has easy access to the A3 Highway. It offers free parking and is next to a gas station.All air conditioned rooms at the Moya are soundproofed, and bathrooms come with a hairdryer and amenities. Most rooms feature a private terrace, and some rooms have a laptop safe.The hotel has a restaurant and 24-hour cafe on site. There are also vending machines, along with a bar and reading room.
- Clean comfortable room was v.good for a services hotel. Whilst we did not eat at the hotel the food available was what you would expect at a sevices.
- To have a bed waiting for me after 9 hours driving
- Easy to find, just off the motorway. Ideal for overnight stay whilst en route.
- Perfect for overnight stay and just off motorway. No problem at all with dog (and no extra charge which is rare). Food is a bit cafeteria style but adequate. There is a restaurant but it was completely empty! Comfortable clean room and good bathroom. Very friendly receptionist.
- Very clean hotel. Helpful staff. Good bed. Restaurant connected.
Hotel-Restaurante La Sima
Located in Castillo de Garcimuñoz, Hotel-Restaurante La Sima has a terrace and shared lounge. This 2-star hotel offers a bar. The restaurant serves Spanish cuisine.At the hotel, every room comes with a desk. With a private bathroom equipped with a bath and free toiletries, some rooms at Hotel-Restaurante La Sima also offer a mountain view. The rooms at the accommodation include air conditioning and a closet.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Hotel-Restaurante La Sima, including cycling and hiking.For any tips on how to get around or what to do in the area, guests can ask at the reception.Cuenca is 42 miles from the hotel, while Belmonte is 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Barchín Del Hoyo Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Barchín del Hoyo Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Barchín del Hoyo Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Barchín del Hoyo Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!