9 Best Hotels To Stay In Baddeck Inlet Nova Scotia – Top Hotel Reviews
Baddeck Inlet Nova Scotia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Baddeck Inlet Nova Scotia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Baddeck Inlet Nova Scotia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Baddeck Inlet Nova Scotia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Baddeck Inlet Nova Scotia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Baddeck Inlet Nova Scotia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Baddeck Inlet Nova Scotia:
Auberge Gisele’s Inn
Located in Baddeck, 27 miles from Sydney, Auberge Gisele’s Inn features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A TV is available.
- Great location in Baddeck and lovely inn. The view of the lake from our room (over the fireplace!!) was spectacular! And they have a laundry room! We were very comfortable and could walk to Baddeck Lobster Suppers – a great restaurant.
- Convenience of hotel to Baddeck village and highway.
- A beautiful property with a fantastic location within walking distance of everything.
Beautiful room with a lovely view. Very quiet. Could not hear other rooms or people walking by.
Very nice staff and a lovely dining room for dinner and breakfast. Location was amazing. We could walk everywhere.
The decor needs some updating as there is a lot of brass.
- We stayed in a well appointed King room on the second story of the main Inn facing the water! View and room were awesome.
Built in 1868, this historic inn is in Baddeck, Nova Scotia, and overlooks Bras d’Or Lake. It has an on-site restaurant, and free Wi-Fi access is available.A private bathroom with a spa tub is included in all rooms at Lynwood Inn. The rooms are decorated with antiques and have a view of the lake or the garden.The seasonal Lynwood Inn Restaurant serves a variety of dishes, including lobster and seafood.The Alexander Graham Bell Historic Site is just a mile from Lynwood Inn. Bell Bay Golf Course is a 4-minute drive away.
- Very clean and updated room, also great location for my work
- The immediate support from staff when something did arise.
- Front desk staff was wonderful and the grounds were great
- Comfortable room; laundry facilities for guests that were reasonably priced; within walking distance of local attractions
- The oat cakes were delicious. The staff was very friendly.
Ceilidh Country Lodge
One of our top picks in Baddeck.Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Ceilidh Country Lodge offers accommodations in Baddeck, just 27 miles from Sydney. Free private parking is available on site.A TV with cable channels is available.You will find luggage storage space at the property.
- Nice property and room. The lodge has a sister property across the road. We enjoyed walking over to it and strolling the grounds. We had supper at the pub there and enjoyed the live entertainment. Breakfast was good, served early -7am which was really nice because we needed an early start.
- Excellent sized rooms, friendly staff and it was great to have access to the swimming pool and facilities across the road, in their sister resort. This place was very teenage friendly and the rooms were nice and warm in the chilly October weather. It was an easy 5 minute walk into the main town.
- Breakfast room was cheerful and interesting. The breakfast was decent.
- Hot coffee and breakfast in the morning.Very helpful and curtious staff.
- Very friendly staff and we were made to feel welcome when we arrived and also during breakfast and our departure. Would definitely recommend to others.
Broadwater Inn & Cottages
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Broadwater Inn & Cottages is located in Baddeck in the region of Nova Scotia.A flat-screen TV, Blu-ray player and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The peacefulness. The cottage was perfectly designed and positioned to fully capture the beauty of the bras d’or lake., and in our case the estate of Alexander Graham Bell. The resort owners were terrific!
- This is a lovely place to stay with a bit of history too. Fabulous views and we were lucky enough to have the front top room! It was a large room, with a fridge. It was a good breakfast. There was enough off road parking. It was just outside the town of Baddeck so for all the town’s facilities (including places to eat)it was best to use the car..you could have walked but it was a fair walk and you would need a torch if dark. We would recommend and was a lovely end to our fly drive around the Maritimes.
- It is a beautiful house, beautiful grounds and the innkeeper was very informative and accommodating.
- A great place to stay! The apartments is perfect for 4 people. John gave us a warm welcome and everything was perfectly clean.
- Host is very friendly and room was good inn quality.
One of our best sellers in Baddeck! Showcasing a sun terrace and a private beach area, Dunlop Inn is located in Baddeck. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- Beautiful home and friendly staff would recommend ,and stay again
- Beautiful views & warm and welcoming owners who couldn’t be more accommodating and gave great advice in getting around. Can’t wait to go back, if just to sit on the back deck!
- Great breakfast and lounge areas. Fabulous owners.
- In a quiet area overlooking the Lake ( book room 3 for best views!) this has kitchen facilities for coffee etc and a fridge for food or wine, if needed. Breakfast was continental with a good choice. Two lounges if weather poor. We ate each evening at Baddeck Lobster Suppers – very busy & vary good.
- Location, breakfast, staff, and facilities where really good.
The Iona Heights Inn
Showcasing a playground and views of the lake, The Iona Heights Inn is located in Iona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is an ATM, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong and darts at this inn, and the area is popular for hiking.
- Great view. Good amenities – liquor store, convenience store, cafe, chocolate shop, pub. Good food and drink. Good sized room.
- The staff in the pub are excellent – very friendly people. Food was pretty good. Convenient to have a convenience store, as well as a liquor store, on site. You definately cannot beat the view of this inn and will for sure return.
- enjoyed the museum and bookstore being adjacent to the property and the view was great too….sat on balcony and watched the stars…it was our honeymoon ……restaurant was acceptable.
Very nice view from the room.
Overall a nice stay.
- Bed was super comfy, room was clean and bright. Balcony was a nice option. Staff were really friendly and helpful. I asked if a playpen or crib was available and one was brought to my room immediately with lovely blankets for my son. It was clean and the gentleman even offered to set it up for me.
Auld Farm Inn B&B
Located 4.3 miles from the village of Baddeck, this farmhouse style B & B offers a daily hot breakfast. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all areas.Individually decorated, each guest room at Auld Farm Inn B&B provides views of the surrounding countryside. All rooms offer private bathrooms, select rooms include en suite bathroom facilities.Fresh fruit salad, muffins, cinnamon buns and cereal are just some of the items featured on the breakfast menu at Baddeck Auld Farm Inn. Guests can relax in the shared lounge or on the outdoor deck after a day’s outing.Alexander Graham Bell museum and Bell Bay golf course are both within 5 minutes’ drive from this B & B. Cabot trail is 1.2 miles away.
The couple who work
Their care and friendliness
- The hosts had created an environment that was comfortable and inviting. We enjoyed their hospitality very much. Everything was clean and well cared for. The breakfast buffet offered a variety of food which my husband appreciated and we lingered long over our coffee chatting with our fellow travellers.
- The location, just outside of the town of Babbeck, was quiet and peaceful. We enjoyed conversing with the other guests as the B&B was fully booked. Our host gave us some expert touring advise.
- Breakfast was different each day, bed was comfortable
- The owners were very gracious and welcoming, and gave us excellent restaurant recommendations. Breakfast was excellent. We thoroughly enjoyed our overnight.
- The couple who work
Green Highlander Lodge
Located on the shores of Bras d’Or Lake, this downtown Baddeck inn features a large restaurant with live entertainment in the summer. Free Wi-Fi and a daily breakfast is provided.A balcony is available with each individually decorated room of the Green Highlander Lodge. Cable TV and a fan are included.The Yellow Cello restaurant serves a full menu including gourmet pizzas, homemade chili and sandwiches. Guests of the Highlander can dine on the outdoor decks or the inside dining room.A shared living room with books, artwork and a fireplace is open for guests to meet and relax. Laundry facilities are also located at the lodge.The Green Highlander is 5.6 miles from the Alexander Graham Bell Museum. Bell Bay Golf Course is 4 minutes away.
- Has to be the location easy to get about the town
- The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The living room was totally charming. The location was in the center of town.
- Convenient location and great to have a balcony. Breakfasts were good. Nice to be able to walk to shops and restaurants as well as to the waterfront.
- We liked the staff and the room. The location was great.
- Private balcony. Comfie bed. Location near marina and downtown. Breakfast at restaurant. Didn’t use it, but gathering room downstairs. Easy access to car. There were only three rooms and we didnt share a wall with another room.
High Street Inn
Located in Baddeck, 27 miles from Sydney, High Street Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms have a TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing and hiking.
- The inn was great the owenes were terrific people awesome inn
- Nice part of town, walking distance to th centre. Room was very big and comfortable. Breakfast was fine.
Our host was great
He had awesome knowledge on what to see and do
- Honesty and fairness of host when Booking.com overpriced the accommodation. Apparently they have made many errors this way. So the host made us aware. Recommendations for dinner were great!
- People are friendly. It was just an overnight stay on our way to Louisbourg – we had seen the Bell museum a few times before, which is a ‘must’, if you’re in the Baddeck area – you won’t regret the visit.
Top Hotels In Baddeck Inlet Nova Scotia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Baddeck Inlet Nova Scotia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Baddeck Inlet Nova Scotia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Baddeck Inlet Nova Scotia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!