9 Best Hotels To Stay In Asin Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Asin Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Asin Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Asin Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Asin Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Asin Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Asin Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Asin Aragon:
A Corona del Reino Hotel
This charming rustic hotel offers bright air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. Located in a Medieval village, the hotel was built upon the remains of an ancient royal palace.The carefully restored rooms at A Corona del Reino feature original stone walls and wooden beams. Decorated in warm colors, each one has a private bathroom with free toiletries.You can enjoy a gourmet breakfast in the Corona del Reino’s dining room each morning. This includes a tasting menu of the best local cheeses, cured meats and sausages.A Corona is located in the center of Ejea de los Caballeros, 1,150 feet from the 12-century El Salvador Church. Zaragoza is an hour’s drive away, while Pamplona is 90 minutes away.
- Sergio was most friendly and full of excellent tourist advice despite not being able to speak much English.
- Amazing welcome , visited 5 castles in a day . Hotel’s history was exceptional and the owners were very proud
- Very nice, the landlords are very hospitable, helpful, happy to explain history of this exceptional accommodation
En general,todo !!
Preciosa decoración interior,amabilidad por parte de Sergio y su primo,limpieza,información,etc…
- Die Betreuung von Sergio und Ricardo war phänomenal. Jeden Tag bekamen wir für unsere Unternehmungen einen Tourenplan aufgemalt, zum Restauraunt wurden wir persönlich begleitet, damit wir es auch finden. Es war sehr familiär. Das Haus ist mit sehr viel Liebe zum Detail eingerichtet, das Zimmer gemütlich und das Frühstück sehr reichhaltig. Wir können es nur wärmstens empfehlen!
Posada de Uncastillo Hotel
This atmospheric, historic hotel is set in a building dating back to the 18th century, located in among the narrow streets of the Medieval city of Uncastillo.The Posada La Pastora forms part of the protected city center of this historic city, surrounded by the stunning countryside of Aragon. It lies beside the ancient, Romanesque church of Santa María and fits perfectly with the architectural style of its surroundings.The hotel’s welcoming interior blends traditional bare wood and stone with contemporary design and state-of-the-art amenities. It features a sociable lounge where you can meet with friends and family around the fireplace.Use the Posada La Pastora as a base to visit Sos del Rey Católico, the nearby ancient monasteries of Leyre and La Oliva, and the castles of Javier, Loarre and Olite. The Bárdenas Reales semi-desert and the Lumbier Gorge are also nearby.
- The property was beautiful. Comfortable rooms and great breakfasts. We had dinner on one evening which was also excellent. Above all, the staff were helpful and extremely friendly.
- There are many personal touches and details that go together to make this a special place to stay. Of the sixty or so hotels I’ve stayed in over the last 18 monthis, this is my favourite. Dinner was excellent, as was breakfast. The owner and staff are delightful. The restoration of the old house in the village has been executed with taste and sensitivity. There is air conditioning too.
- A FANTASTIC PLACE. HOUSE HAS BEEN BEAUTIFULLY RESTORED. MIGUEL AND INMA ARE SUPERB HOSTS. DELICIOUS BREAKFAST AND EVENING MEALS.
- Our host spoke very good English and was helpful with advice of where we wanted to go. Breakfast and the Saturday night evening meal were very enjoyable.
- Room comfortable Goodyear breakfast owners vers friendly
Hospedería Sádaba Hotel
Located in Sádaba, 2,800 feet from Sádaba Castle, Hospedería Sádaba features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Tudela is 33 mi away.Rooms are equipped with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The property has a seasonal chill out terrace with live music and cocktails.Bárdenas Reales is 20 mi away and Zaragoza is 75 minutes’ drive from Hospedería Sádaba. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 39 mi from the property.
Wonderful, very highly recommended,
- La habitación bien, las camas bien, decoración bien
- Ottimo hotel in un piccolo paese. Stanza molto grande, curata e accogliente. Buona la cena fatta nel loro ristorante.
- El personal muy agradable,a la noche la jente que se hospedaba no respetaba el sueño de la jente ya que hubo jente que fue a las habitaciones ya entrada la noche como si fuera de dia,pero comprendo que eso no es culpa del hotel.
Ubicación inmejorable, en pleno centro de la población.
Decoración funcional, adecuada al tamaño de la habitación.
Restaurante y cafetería en el mismo edificio.
Desayuno en la cafetería, servido en la mesa. Variación de dulce y salado, zumo de naranja natural.
- Wonderful, very highly recommended,
Hotel Ciudad De Ejea
Free Wi-Fi is available at Hotel Ciudad de Ejea. It is in the center of the historic town of Ejea de los Caballeros.The hotel is 33 miles from Zaragoza Airport. The city is on a hill and offers views of the valley.Historic buildings include the El Salvador Church. This was built in 1222 and is a National Heritage Building. It is famous for its gold and silverwork.The hotel rooms are all soundproofed. They also have heating and air conditioning. Nonsmoking rooms and rooms for disabled guests are available.
- Excellent value, modern, clean and in centre of town
- La sencillez, pero buen estado de las instalaciones y limpieza y comodidad
- Mi compañero enfermó y no pudo venir, la cancelación fue muy tarde y fueron muy amables y considerados al no cobrar su habitación
- Hotel bien equipado. Habitación bastante buena en todos los aspectos, limpia, confortable y equipada.
- El dasayuno estaba muy bien. La cama también. Sin ruidos.
Hotel Salvevir is in the center of Ejea de los Caballeros, one of the area’s historic Cinco Villas (Five Villages). It offers private parking and air-conditioned rooms with free internet.All of the rooms at the Salvevir Hotel come with a flat-screen satellite TV and a work desk. Bathroom amenities are offered in the private bathroom.The Salvevir has a tour desk and offers express-check-in/check-out. An elegant café-bar can also be found on site.Ejea lies within the province of Zaragoza. The town includes many Medieval sights and churches, such as the Iglesia de Santa María de la Corona.
- Nothing wrong with it, wasn’t noisy. Fine basic hotel.
- Nice friendly staff, simple but tasty breakfast, small town but we had a great evening out.
Hotel closed on a Sunday but was contacted by e mail and arrival time arranged and all worked perfect. Very well equipped hotel and helpful reception had every thing required except a evening restaurant, very limited choice available in town. Breakfast very adaquate. Good parking inside or out.
Certainly reccomended. Short walk to town center
- Estuvimos dos noches sin desayuno. Y todo fue bien. La recepción tiene horario y hay que llamar para avisar de la hora de llegada para que te esperen.
El desayuno, porque tenían leche sin lactosa y además era variado.
El hotel era muy tranquilo.
El Corral De Concilio Hotel
This small, tranquil hotel can be found in one of Spain’s smallest villages, Concilio. Located next to the Aragonese Pyrenees, its modern, air-conditioned rooms have DVD players and stone walls.The individually decorated rooms in El Corral De Concilio have characteristic wooden beams. All have private bathrooms, and many have forest views.The Corral De Concilio has a terrace and a sauna, as well as a games room and library with a chimney. Free parking can be found nearby.The charming dining room provides generous breakfasts including various local products. It also serves home-made, organic food for dinner. There is also a small bar.The hotel can provide information on local sights, as well as bicycle rental. The city of Huesca is about 19 mi away.
- Everything. Really hospitable proprietor and staff. Tasty food. Excellent location for my regular journeys between the UK and Alicante.
- Good choice of food for breakfast and excellent evening meal.
Comfortable bed. Nicely decorated room.I like that the room had some hooks to hang clothes and other stuff on, that’s a simple, convenient feature that too many rooms lack.
We had dinner both of the two nights we stayed, and it was absolutely amazing. Lots of local produce.
The initiative to convert a barn into a place to stay is wonderful.
The dinner & local wine were fantastic.
Everything! Wonderful hotel with unique atmosphere and with respect to history and traditions of that place. At the same time it is well equipped with everything you need inside. Very friendly hosts who obviously love that place :).
And the area where it is situated is so beautiful! Strongly recommend:).
Hotel Spa Aguas de los Mallos
Hotel Spa Aguas de los Mallos is set within the natural setting of the Pre-Pyrenees, featuring scenic views of the Mallos de Riglos. It has an outdoor summer pool and a spa.Featuring elegant rustic décor, rooms and suites with air conditioning and heating have free Wi-Fi, a mini-bar and a safe. Suites are distributed in 2 levels, featuring a seating area, a balcony and a hot tub.A daily buffet breakfast is offered at the restaurant, while drinks and snacks are offered at the bar. Room service is available.There is a sun terrace and the spa includes Turkish steam bath, sauna and hot tub. Massages are available upon request. Other services at the Spa Aguas de los Mallos hotel include a 24-hour reception, bikes rental and ski storage.Huesca is 35 minutes’ drive away. The border with France and the Pyrenees National Park are 68 mi away.
- Arrived to find we had a standard room where we had to upgrade for a room with a view.
- The spa area is amazingand the room spacious comfortable and modern
- I loved the look of the hotel, the lobby and bar area is beautiful. Front desk staff are lovely. Dinner was great and well priced. This hotel could be great if they just worked on the customer experience a bit. But there are nice touches like having hair straigtneres in the room’s huge bathroom.
- The Hotel was situated in a picturesque surrounding, it was stunning. And the hotel standard and room design do match the surrounding perfectly.
This is an OUTSTANDING hotel. We had the most fantastic time there. The views from the hotel are indescribably beautiful with tiny mountain hamlets and the stunning mountains Los Mallos de Riglos. The hotel gardens are so relaxing with lovely swimming pools and places for shade as well as sun with sun loungers and chairs and tables. The hotel is incredibly clean and the staff are super friendly without being intrusive. Our room was so peaceful and tasteful with a terrace with table and chairs. The double sinks in our bathroom were great and we had a huge shower. Toiletries were provided each day and our bathroom had a good hairdryer and straighteners. The breakfast each morning was delicious and varied. We enjoyed a lovely spa in the hotel.
We plan to go again next year – it was a FANTASTIC holiday there.
Hotel Real Posada De Liena
Hotel Real Posada de Liena has a picturesque setting, in Aragon’s Murillo de Gallego. This charming hotel offers amazing views and elegant rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.Rooms at the Posada de Liena have beamed ceilings, wooden floors and some offer views of the Mallos de Riglos Rocks. Each room has a private bathroom and free wired and Wi-Fi internet access. Beds come with quality bed linen.The Posada de Liena’s Restaurant serves a range of Aragonese cuisine and has impressive views of the surrounding countryside. Guests can make use of the hotel terrace and lounge.The hotel offers a range of massages and beauty treatments. These must be booked in advance.The Liena is a 20-minute drive from San Juan de la Peña Monastery and Loarre Castle. The hotel is around 25 mi from Candanchú Ski Resort and 40 minutes’ drive from Huesca.
- Beautiful views and lovely village. Directions to hotel extremely helpful especially as we were travelling by motorbike.
- Conveniently situated in the town, near the church. Old style property. It was a good thing that dinner was available as there didn’t seem to be a lot going on in town, even on a Saturday night.
- Opulent restoration of an old house in this remote village. Rooms are well appointed and have air-con. Rooms and restaurant have fantastic views of Malos de Riglos rocks.
- The dinner and the dining room with amazing views were great.
- Muy acogedor con habitaciones amplias y bonitas vistas.
Hotel La Posada de Villalangua
Set in the hamlet of Vilalangua and close to the banks of the Asabón River, Hotel La Posada de Villalangua features a restaurant and rustic bedrooms. It has an ideal setting for hiking, canoeing and cycling.Each attractive room at Hotel La Posada de Villalangua has country-style décor with floral finishes, exposed stone walls and a tiled bathroom. They offer views of the surrounding Sierra de Santo Domingo Mountains.The Vilalangua’s restaurant offers a variety of local cuisine, including roasted meats, stews and homemade desserts. You can relax in the lounge or on the charming terrace.Huesca is a 50-minute drive away, while Sierra y Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve is approximately 28 mi from the Villalangua. Zaragoza and Pamplona can be reached in 90 minutes by car.
- The location, the food and the service were absolutely amazing!
- Beatiful hotel in typical local style, very nice staff, perfect dinner
- The hotel is beautiful, the welcome we received was so friendly, nothing too much trouble. Parking was easy, right outside the hotel on the road area. Breakfast was delicious… Continental but more than enough to fill you up. Could have stayed longer.
- Very kind and helpful owner. Inside parking available for a few motor bikes .
- Everything! But our visit was made all the more special due to Isidoro’s extremely friendly welcome, excellent advice about the local area, and the fantastic food. The views are breathtaking. Volveremos con amigos y familia!
Top Hotels In Asin Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Asin Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Asin Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Asin Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!