9 Best Hotels To Stay In Aranyaprathet Sa Kaeo Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Aranyaprathet Sa Kaeo Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Aranyaprathet Sa Kaeo Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aranyaprathet Sa Kaeo Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aranyaprathet Sa Kaeo Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Aranyaprathet Sa Kaeo Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Aranyaprathet Sa Kaeo Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Aranyaprathet Sa Kaeo Province:
Tournesol Boutique Hotel
One of our top picks in Aranyaprathet.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Tournesol Boutique Hotel offers accommodations in Aranyaprathet. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The restaurant at the hotel was absolutely fantastic! Amazing food and really well priced. The hotel is close to the border and Rong Kluea market.
- This was our second time staying here, returning from Cambodia. This time we opted for a standard room. Bed is pretty comfortable but the pillows could be better. Nice swimming pool, a pleasure after a hot dusty day of buses and border crossing. OK breakfast. This time fruit was added,perhaps after guest complaints that there was none. Very good onsite restaurant for dinner. Staff very sweet and helpful, though not a lot of English.
- 5-Star room with all amenities. Service minded staff and great location near Cambodia border.
If you go to Cambodia this hotel is best location near the border.
They let us park the car under roof parking all the days we were in Cambodia for free.
Great staff, large clean room. Ideal
Place to stay close to the border. Would definitely return.
@ Border Hotel, Aranyaprateth
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, @ Border Hotel, Aranyaprateth offers accommodations in Aranyaprathet. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental.
The hotel has a very good location for travels to or from Cambodia
Very basic standard (no frige in the room) but friendly staff and a small coffeeshop
with food and drinks at reasonable prices at any time
- Ticked all the boxes – safe, super clean and affordable. Staff friendly and helpful. Location just steps from the border checkpoint.
- You can get a delicious bowl of Tom Yam soup and rice cooked for you by the staff and cold drinks are on sale.
- Excellent place to stay if you’re planning on crossing into Cambodia the next day.It’s comfortable and secure.
- It’s bright and colourful, and close to the market. Hotel staff is friendly.
- The hotel has a very good location for travels to or from Cambodia
La Villa Boutique hotel
Located in Aranyaprathet, 30 miles from Sa Kaeo, La Villa Boutique hotel features an outdoor pool and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The rooms were clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was nice. The on the grounds coffee shop was nice.
- Nice pool after a day traveling. Breakfast is nice. Clean comfortable. There’s a nice Thai only eateries out on the main road. Looks like they have a nice gym too.
Availability of breakfast
Coffee place just in front of the place
La piscine agréable et propre
La salle musculation et fitness très bien équipé
Et propre .
- พนักงานบริการดี พูดจาไพเราะ ห้องพักสะอาด เป็นระเบียบ เตียงนุ่ม
Baan Amporn Aranyaprathet
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Baan Amporn Aranyaprathet offers accommodations in Aranyaprathet. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.
No reviews yet.
Station ONE Hotel – Aranyaprateth
Located in Aranyaprathet, 28 miles from Sa Kaeo, Station ONE Hotel – Aranyaprateth features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Baan Sabuy Jung
Baan Sabuy Jung offers accommodations in Aranyaprathet.A TV with cable channels is featured.
- Pet friendly property and it has everything I needed for a 2 stars hotel. Much value for money definitely.
- parking a car in front of rooms so comfortable to carry items purchased border market.
clean basic room with good parking possibility.
great value for the price.
- Reasonably cheap. If you come from Cambodia remember to exchange money first, because staff doesn’t accept USD.
- The hotel was very comfortable! Great location for a peaceful night’s rest.
Located in Aranyaprathet, 29 miles from Sa Kaeo, Indochina Hotel features an outdoor pool and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental.
- The pool is amazing! Friendly staff at front desk. Good meal on restaurant with live music
- Great place after a long trainride. Pool was fantastic, as was the food
- Good breakfast and our children’s love it with pool .
- The room smells bad the towel was old and needed a bit of cleaning. I don’t really think its wealth
- I liked that they did not charge my 7-year-old girl for breakfast although it specified clearly in booking conditions that kids over 5 years old must be charged.
The VELO’S Hotel and Pumptrack
The VELO’S Hotel and Pumptrack is located in Aranyaprathet, just 29 miles from Sa Kaeo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.
- It was very professional and catered well to Western travellers. The room was clean and modern with everything you need (kettle with tea and coffee, hairdryer, hand wash, moisturiser, soap, shampoo, water, and even towels for the pool).
- Easy to find, ample parking, comfortable beds, clean, friendly and helpful staff. Great night’s sleep.
- The restaurant is now only open for breakfast, this was not explained to me at the time of booking, or checking in, it was not until the manager came into the reception on the evening of my stay to inform me that the restaurant was now only open for breakfast, she did arrange a Chef to come in to the kitchen, but then I was informed that it was to late for dinner not satisfactory!!
- Very modern hotel – has everything for an overstay before you go to Cambodia.
Great combination of having a swimming pool with a slide and a bmx pump track right in front of the house – kids were thrilled and parents relaxed. A cabinet full of board and card games in the restaurant was very cool as well. Rooms are quite big – family room in the first floor was big enough for a family with three children. And suite had a nice sitting area, a kitchen and a dining table – very nice!
Breakfast buffet was really nice. More than we expected.
My Room By Sermsub
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, My Room By Sermsub offers accommodations in Aranyaprathet, just 29 miles from Sa Kaeo. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Really clean, modern and cool looking inside. Room very tidy with good facilities. The hotel has a breakfast cafe, drinks available, pool table, chilling zone lobby, tv in the room.
- We were offered a shuttle ride to have our dinner near the bus station half-a-kilometer away.
- This hotel is about 15minutes walk from the station and the walk to the property isn’t so pleasant, but it’s a busy and wide road so it was ok. Hotel itself was lovely for one night as we were getting train back to Bangkok. I wouldn’t stay in Aranyaprathet longer as there’s nothing to do.
- Very bright and clean. Staff took me and collected me from restaurant
We were on our way to Cambodia. This was an excellent place to stay if you take the more convinient train from Bangkok leaving at 13.05.
They have a free ride Down Town if you want something to eat. After the meal the restaurant call the hotell and they pic you up again.
Top Hotels In Aranyaprathet Sa Kaeo Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Aranyaprathet Sa Kaeo Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Aranyaprathet Sa Kaeo Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Aranyaprathet Sa Kaeo Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!