9 Best Hostels To Stay In Villar de Otero Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Villar de Otero Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Villar de Otero Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villar de Otero Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villar de Otero Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Villar de Otero Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Villar de Otero Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hostels In Villar De Otero Castile And Leon:
El Rincon Del Apostol
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, El Rincon Del Apostol is located in Ambasmestas. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. Ponferrada is 19 miles from El Rincon Del Apostol, and Manzaneda is 29 miles from the property.
– we liked everything
– very modern room with new furniture
– super clean and bathroom, it was shared but we were the only ones using it
– breakfast in the morning was great, we loved the almond cake
– the owner and her family were incredibly welcoming and helpful
– it was probably the best hostel/Albergue we stayed at on the Camino
- We was walking on The Camino. Fantastic hotel. Excellent dinner and breakfast. And the owner was very kindly. Super great.
- There is nothing that could have made our stay at El Rincon del Apostol better. Both, the staff and facility were exceptional.
- We had this Albergue all to ourselves. She made us a gourmet meal just for the two of us. It was excellent
- Absolutely beautiful! Great host, amazing dinner and breakfast. Would have loved to stay there for a week but was walking Camino de Santiago. Hidden treasure!!!
- – we liked everything
Albergue Casa del Pescador
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Albergue Casa del Pescador is located in Ambasmestas in the region of Castila y Leon. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or lake. Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find an ATM at the property.Ponferrada is 19 miles from Albergue Casa del Pescador, and Manzaneda is 29 miles from the property.
- Great organic food, right from the garden. Different and nice.
- Everything about this place. We arrived walking as part of the Camino and this place was exactly what we needed. Extremely friendly, nice, clean and great food. Highly recommended.
- A very nice couple runs this place. It is very relaxing and very clean. If you like, you can get a home-cooked meal that is very good value.
– very friendly staff
– very nice place to stay when you are walking the camino
- Clean rooms, delicious food, vegatables from the garden, lake, river, pool, staff, on the Camino
Albergue el Castillo
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Albergue el Castillo offers accommodations in Villafranca del Bierzo, just 12 miles from Ponferrada.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Manzaneda is 30 miles from Albergue el Castillo, and Las Médulas is 11 miles away.
- A great place run by a great couple. So nice and clean. The host is amazing.
Provided CLEAN bed linen, towels and shampoo/body wash … almost unheard of by an albergue on the Camino!
- This is a hostel and my ratings are based on this. As comfortable as you could hope for in this type of accommodation with all the facilities you’d expect (plus towels!!!). Lovely garden. Clean and bright. Friendly staff.
- Having a towel given to me when I arrived was the best
- The hosts were very helpful and friendly a nice family atmosphere. Good facilities for laundry
Albergue Camino y Leyenda
Albergue Camino y Leyenda is located in Trabadelo, just 16 miles from Ponferrada. The hostel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Manzaneda is 30 miles from Albergue Camino y Leyenda, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 5 miles away.
- Great value! Beautiful and peaceful hotel! Fantastic dinner – with wine – at an inexpensive price!
- Comfortable bedroom with single beds, not bunk beds! Clean and tidy with nice bathrooms.
- Comfortable beds, Scandinavian design on the second floor
- Isabel and Ivan are great hosts and care for their guest. The Pension is quaint and makes you feel at home.
- It was pn the Camino which was great. There was an onsite restaurant ejich was great as the town didn’t have many services.
Albergue San Blas
Located in Columbrianos, 2.2 miles from Ponferrada, Albergue San Blas features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Astorga is 30 miles from Albergue San Blas, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 10 miles from the property.
- Very nice comfortable room. Clean with great facilities. Food delicious. Very relaxing atmosphere. Staff very friendly and helpful.
- Econòmica. Cerca de la autopista. Perfecto si únicamente es para pasar la noche y seguir tu ruta.
- La limpieza y la rápida atención hacen de este albergue una elección asegurada. El bar está bien y las habitaciones son lo que cabría esperar.
- Limpio y con buenas instalación. Llegué un poco tarde y me esperaron, gracias
- Sitio tranquilo en el camino de Santiago y a un paso de Ponferrada. La habitación limpia.
Albergue la Medina
Albergue la Medina is located in Camponaraya, just 4 miles from Ponferrada. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a shared bathroom.Villafranca del Bierzo is 8 miles from Albergue la Medina, and Las Médulas is 10 miles from the property.
- Staff person was nice. Bedroom in the attic was cozy but rather spartan.
- The location was beautiful. Restaurant and bar were excellent. The owner was warm, kind and a very good cook!!
- The evening meal was amazingly good. If walking the Camino, don’t miss this.
- Good stop along the Camino with a lovely terrace and good food in the hostel restaurant
- Angebotene Menüs waren gut. Warmes Doppelzimmer, warme Dusche
Albergue Valle Do Seo
Albergue Valle Do Seo is located in Trabadelo, just 17 miles from Ponferrada. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or river.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Manzaneda is 29 miles from Albergue Valle Do Seo, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Albergue do Brasil
Albergue do Brasil is located in Vega de Valcarce, 19 miles from Ponferrada and 29 miles from Manzaneda. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Villafranca del Bierzo is 8 miles from Albergue do Brasil, and Sarria is 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Albergue Das Animas
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Albergue Das Animas offers accommodations in Ambasmestas, just 19 miles from Ponferrada.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or river. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Manzaneda is 29 miles from Albergue Das Animas, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 7 miles from the property.
- Ulli and Sabine were excellent hosts and looked after me with great kindness as I had been ill the day before.
- It was lovely place after being sick. The hosts were amazing! Nice clean place!
- The hosts were a very nice couple who speak German, English and Spanish. They served us a tasty dinner. We had a full room to ourselves (2 adults and a child) with our own bathroom. It was clean, comfortable, and affordable.
- The owners of this albergue are kind, and considerate. We felt very comfortable, and the meal they prepared was one of the best Pilgrim meals we have experienced. This was a wonderful albergue for our family.
The dorm offers a lot of space, comfortable beds and two very clean bathrooms. But most of the time I spent with the really friendly hospitalieros in the common space, because you feel so welcomed and a little bit like home.
After a good night of sleep, Ambasmestas is a optimal place to start the tour passing through the O Cebreiro.
Top Hostels In Villar De Otero Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Villar de Otero Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Villar de Otero Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Villar de Otero Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!