9 Best Hostels To Stay In Ventolà Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Ventolà Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ventolà Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ventolà Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ventolà Catalonia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ventolà Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ventolà Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hostels In Ventolà Catalonia:
Alberg Roques Blanques
Located in Ribes de Freser, 26 miles from Pas de la Casa, Alberg Roques Blanques features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Font-Romeu is 14 miles from Alberg Roques Blanques, and Puigcerdà is 14 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 43 miles away.
- Great and very friendly staff. Great meals (excellent breakfast and dinner). Nice showers. Perfect location (5 minutes by car to the trainstation that leads to Vall de Nuria). Breakfast is normally served as 9:00h, but they made an exception for us as we wanted to leave early.
- The hostel was a great place to crash after walking in the mountains – clean, comfortable and with friendly staff and delicious home-cooked food!
- Friendly helpful staff. A very pleasant peaceful location – a bit out of town by a river and woods. We liked the walk over the railway bridge where we found the bunkers left over from WW2
- Extremely helpful staff, very accommodating. Was able to cater for 5 vegetarians at short notice! Food was great value for money, accommodation comfortable, room clean. Lovely, interesting building!
- El servicio, la ubicacion, calidad precio excelente
Pic de l’Àliga
Showcasing ski-to-door access and a ski pass sales point, Pic de l’Àliga is located in Queralbs in the region of Catalonia, just 24 miles from Pas de la Casa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Font-Romeu is 10 miles from Pic de l’Àliga, and Puigcerdà is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 46 miles from the property.
This is a hostel so it can’t compare to a hotel or apartment, but if you’re ok with that it’s great. My kids like sleeping in bunk beds; the dinner was good even though you have no choice of what to eat, what they make is good.
Despite the snow outside the rooms and hotel in general are very warm.
The food at the bar was ok – generous sizes.
I recommend you bring some hand soap and a small towel, and your own toilet roll too 😀 I also took a short length of clothes line to run between the bunk beds, so I could dry our clothes for the next day.
- Wonderful location for hiking. Great view. Friendly staff and good atmosphere. Lots of families with small and not so small children. Also good for groups and solo travelers. Breakfast and dinner are good. Also there would be little alternative in the mountains. No village around only one very touristic hotel 200m lower down the hill. Hostel is easy to reach by public transport. For experienced hikers would strongly recommend a day trip to refugi de vaca.
- Cheap dinner. Good location- maybe telecabin could run past 6pm (had to walk up hill after hike up puigmal – hard)
- Excellent location to start hikes from. Great views over the valley once you step outside. Good pricing on food and drink.
Staff were very nice.
The hostel is clean and well kept.
The room was nice and warm.
My kids loved the bunkbeds.
- This is a hostel so it can’t compare to a hotel or apartment, but if you’re ok with that it’s great. My kids like sleeping in bunk beds; the dinner was good even though you have no choice of what to eat, what they make is good.
Hostal Paula is located in Ripoll, 22 miles from Font-Romeu and 21 miles from Puigcerdà.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Camprodon is 12 miles from Hostal Paula, and Les Angles is 27 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 36 miles away.
- The host, David, was very pleasant and knowledgeable and put in every effort to make our one night stay very comfortable. Although the property overall is in need of modernisation, the bathrooms are updated, the rooms are quaint and full of character and it is centrally located, in the vicinity of the renowned Ripoll cathedral, the cradle of the Catalan culture. The Wi-Fi worked fine despite the geometry of the building and our location within.
- Great location, near to everything. We had (paid, but cheap) parking in front of the hostal, but I feel we were lucky… Nice clean rooms, good beds, busy traffic outside during the day, but none at night, so silent during the night. Very friendly owners, good information. Good breakfast options within a minute walk.
- It is nice, in the center of town. Nice, well coming, very helpful owners
- A calm and cosy place right next to the town square and the monastery. Thankfully, the church bells aren’t that loud)) The bar downstairs isn’t noisy either. The owner was friendly and attentive.
- Simple and clean, Hostel Paula gives a good balance between price and comfort. The hostel warden was very friendly and helpful.
Xalet Refugi Pere Carné
One of our best sellers in La Molina! Showcasing a terrace and a ski pass sales point, Xalet Refugi Pere Carné is located in La Molina in the region of Catalonia, just 25 miles from Andorra la Vella. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a shared bathroom.Ski equipment and bike rental are available at this hostel and the area is popular for skiing.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Pas de la Casa is 18 miles from Xalet Refugi Pere Carné, and Font-Romeu is 12 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- The place was absolutely nice, quite near to la Molina. The man who attended us was really kind, helping us in anything we needed. I really recommend this place
- Everything was perfect! From the ambience, to our room, to the super cosy lounge room, to the amazing dinner prepared by the owners themselve!
- Great for a short stay am sure rooms with ensuite were great but shared facilities were spotless. Host was excellent and very friendly thank you
- Friendly staff, very helpful and take time to get to know the guests
- Owners are super friendly ensuring a warm welcome & stay. Family atmosphere, great place to come with kids
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, El Negre is located in Ogassa. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Font-Romeu is 20 miles from El Negre, and Puigcerdà is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 37 miles from El Negre.
- Incredible location. Fantastic hosts. Delicious food.
- The situation of this property is amazing BUT effectively you need a 4 track vehicle to get to the property-NOT an ordinary car especially one which is on hire. El Negre is 7km from the made up road and accessed via a track which is uneven very stony and really annoying. It is an exceptionally slow journey and difficult. This fact should be highlighted on information about the location.
- Very good place,Berta and her team were very nice. The place is very quiet and charming
- Berta and her partner are fantastic. So friendly and the place has a family feel to it which is lovely. Location is stunning and the hostel is really nice too. Its perfect if you really want somewhere peaceful and out of the way.
- Quim was an amazing host and Berta was extremely helpful when communicating. The location is absolutely gorgeous, if only we had stayed an extra night! We had dinner there too, it was delicious! We MUST go back there again!!!
Mare de Déu de les Neus
Located in La Molina in the region of Catalonia, 25 miles from Andorra la Vella, Mare de Déu de les Neus features a ski pass sales point and ski storage.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Pas de la Casa is 18 miles from Mare de Déu de les Neus, and Font-Romeu is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 52 miles from Mare de Déu de les Neus.
- Las salas infantiles y de juegos para los niños. El servicio de la cena.
- El personal molt amable, ens han donat bones indicacions per fer rutes i llogar material.
- És un sitio familiar para ir con peques i està muy limpio
Está bien ubicado. La gente muy amable. Es un albrgo.
Para los niños bien… tienen juegos y muchos niños para jugar.
Para una noche bien, más días no sé yo..
- El Menjar es pot millorar. Les sales comuns d’oci per la canalla estan prou bé. Les habitacions correctes.
Alberg Rural Ruta del Ferro
Showcasing a playground and a ski pass sales point, Alberg Rural Ruta del Ferro is located in Sant Joan de les Abadesses in the region of Catalonia, just 22 miles from Font-Romeu. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. The hostel also provides bike rental. Puigcerdà is 23 miles from Alberg Rural Ruta Ferro, and Camprodon is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Habitación con baño incluido. Desayuno bien. Cómodo.
- ubicació, just tocant a la via verda ruta del ferro
- Frühstück sehr nett, Personal sehr hilfsbereit, Zimmer für 4 etwas eng, aber gut.
- Un albergue muy bonito, con una historia encantadora. Me tocó una habitación muy buena y cómoda porque eramos solo 2 y con un buen baño. Todo impecablemente limpio y una atención de primera. El desayuno incluido, espectacular.
- Parc i via verda just al costat. Ideal per anar amb nens, també hi ha una cascada a 5 min.
Showcasing a ski pass sales point and ski storage, Xalet-Refugi U.E.C. Is located in La Molina in the region of Catalonia, just 25 miles from Andorra la Vella. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. The hostel also provides ski equipment. Pas de la Casa is 18 miles from Xalet-Refugi U.E.C., and Font-Romeu is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Everything was perfect for me the place and the people.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful, they exceeded expectations and were very helpful with making sure I caught my buses and train on time.
Is been a pleasure staying two night here, we’ve been welcomed really well and treat as part of a family!! Both day i had breakfast and dinner here, and is been a success both day!! Great food, great atmosphere, their kids let us found some candies outside the door in the morning of the 6th of january as the three kings supposed to arrive during the night with present!!!
- The property is basic, but has all you’ll need if passing through or a younger traveler. It’s a hostel with large and small rooms and shared ablutions.
- Todo el servicio en gral y la vista que se aprecia desde el alojamiento
Alberg La Sala
Featuring free WiFi, Alberg La Sala offers accommodations in La Pobla de Lillet, just 28 miles from Andorra la Vella. The hostel has a seasonal outdoor pool and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.This hostel has a ski pass sales point and bike rental is available. You can play ping-pong at this hostel, and the area is popular for skiing. Pas de la Casa is 23 miles from Alberg La Sala, and Font-Romeu is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 48 miles from Alberg La Sala.
Todo preparado para ir con niños.
La calefacción genial, se agradece porque hacía mucho frío
- Precio/Calidad/Ubicación. Más que correcto
Ubicación en zona muy bonita.
Recomendado para familias con niñon, grupos de excursionistas.
Hay muchas rutas turisticas en la zona.
Fuimos un grupo de 10 personas, nos alojamos en una misma habitación y tuvimos todas las condiciones necesarias.
Personal muy amable.
- Fui con mi novia para participar en la Ultra Pirineu 2017 y la verdad que el trato fue excelente, desayuno a las 4:30, comedor abierto toda la noche del sábado e incluso dejaron comida por si queríamos comer algo.
- Destacar el trato amable de las cocineras, y todo el personal, ya que vinimos tarde y nos dejaron cena. Recomendable para ir con familia.
- Todo preparado para ir con niños.
Top Hostels In Ventolà Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ventolà Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ventolà Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ventolà Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!