9 Best Hostels To Stay In Strathpeffer Highlands – Top Hotel Reviews
Strathpeffer Highlands is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Strathpeffer Highlands. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Strathpeffer Highlands. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Strathpeffer Highlands. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Strathpeffer Highlands right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Strathpeffer Highlands with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hostels In Strathpeffer Highlands:
Highland Backpackers Inverness
One of our best sellers in Inverness! Highland Backpackers Inverness is located in Inverness, just 25 miles from Aviemore.All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Nairn is 15 miles from Highland Backpackers Inverness, and Grantown on Spey is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Inverness Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- I didn’t like anything except that I had a place to sleep and that it was cheap
- It is so close to the bus station. Kitchen was well equipped. Staff was OK.
Everything was very good, in the room we were six people and there was space to move and for the suitcases, we had toilets nearby, the kitchen was a bit small for all the people of the hostel but it had everything and it was quite clean.
The hostel has a very nice living room with games, armchairs and netflix where you can make friends very easily, the people of the hostel were very friendly and the other guests too, all super respectful.
- The staff was really nice and there is a lovely lounge with selection of movies and games.
- The staff were really friendly and cheerful, and the location was very central.
Inverness Youth Hostel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Inverness SYHA Hostelling Scotland offers accommodations in Inverness. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aviemore is 24 miles from Inverness SYHA Hostelling Scotland, and Nairn is 14 miles away. Inverness Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Really clean, comfortable, nice and quiet. Staff was helpful. Nice big kitchen and lounge areas.
- Great little hostel, beds were very comfy and the shower was amazing! The location is great, just a short walk from the train station. Facilities were basic but exceeded my expectations for a hostel. 100% would stay again.
- The staff were very helpful and the cleanless of the room,parking was available and free wifi
- Clean room and comfy beds. Good laundry facilities
- Walking distance from the train station. Very clean
Black Isle Hostel
Black Isle Hostel – owned by the Black Isle Brewery itself! 10 shared dormitory rooms to accompany our 14 private rooms above our popular city centre bar, the Black Isle Bar. The property is split between two buildings on the same street, with shared dormitory rooms are within the hostel and private rooms above the bar. The rooms and the bar are pet-friendly.Guests can enjoy the on-site Craft Beer Bar and Organic Restaurant.Inverness train station is 550 feet from the property, while Inverness bus station is 250 feet away. The River Ness is 350 feet from Black Isle Bar and Rooms, while Inverness Castle is 2,300 feet away. Caledonian Canal is 0.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Inverness Airport, 8.1 miles away.
- Excellent location close to the train and bus stations. Lots if eating joints around. Lovely bar on the ground and first floor. Extremely clean room and bathroom.
- Delicious wood-fired oven pizzas INCLUDING gluten free pizzas!! Delicious!
- Good location , city center , 3 min walk to Inverness bus terminal.The room was clean and comfortable(especially the big bathroom) , and the staff were excellent!
- Property is well positioned, rooms were small but very comfortable and perfectly clean. The shower was excellent. I would certainly recommend.
- Incroyable bar, excellentes pizzas, super ambiance. Très propre, moderne, confortable. Top.
Cityheart Inverness – Campus Accommodation
Cityheart Campus Accommodation is set in Inverness, 350 feet from University of the Highlands and Islands, Inverness.All rooms consists of an en-suite shower room, a small double bed (3/4 size), a wardrobe and a work desk. There is also access to the shared kitchen with an oven, a stove top, a microwave, a fridge/freezer, a kettle and a toaster. There is lounge and dining area.All studios offer a private bathroom and kitchenette facility. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.Inverness Castle is 2.2 miles from Cityheart Campus Accommodation, while Raigmore Hospital is 0.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Inverness Airport, 8.7 miles from the property.
- Excellent customer service and clean, quiet with free parking.
- The stuff there was really kind and willing to help, and I had an excellent experience there. The room was clean and the kitchen was big enough to cook and dine there. Sunshine brightened the kitchen at dawn and it was really nice to enjoy the mild sunshine.
The room was perfect in a tiny package.
The kitchen and common room would be lovely if you wanted to cook and socialise.
- Place was very nice, clean and comfortable. Staff was very nice and helpful.
- Very clean and decent apartment. Great location if you want to get easily out of the city 🙂
Aultguish Bunkhouse Ltd
Featuring free WiFi, Aultguish Bunkhouse Ltd offers accommodations in Garve. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Inverness is 25 miles from Aultguish Bunkhouse Ltd, and Ullapool is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Inverness Airport, 29 miles from Aultguish Bunkhouse Ltd.
- I had a single room in the bunkhouse facility, so cooked my own breakfast. The kitchen is really good for such places, and was immaculately clean. The room was comfortable, the wifi worked, and the bar, while being a little bland, had good beer, whisky and a perfectly good steak. I was there for the walking.
- Perfect location, bar and restaurant, very friendly and helpful staff, warm and cosy, clean, easy to find, easy to park, good breakfast.
- Accommodation good value and comfortable. Beautiful mountainous countryside
- Exactly what we wanted, a good clean overnight accommodation with on-site restaurant/bar at an affordable price.
- Close to Ullapool where we had booked a ferry to the Outer Hebrides.
Inverness Student Hotel
Inverness Student Hotel offers accommodations in Inverness. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Aviemore is 25 miles from Inverness Student Hotel, and Nairn is 15 miles from the property. Inverness Airport is 8 miles away.
- Very beautiful view and common hall. Nice and helpfull people.
- I thought the beds were great and the common areas were so cozy and inviting. I met some awesome people here and am so glad that I was able to stay! The kitchen was well set out and the personal food boxes were very handy to have! Loved it.
- This hostel was absolutely amazing! It’s located about about a five minute walk away from the bus depot and train station, and it was very homey with an excellent view of the river! Well worth the cost! The staff was also super friendly and always willing to help with anything you might need. They are also very knowledgable about tours of the highlands or just general things to do around town.
- Bright character-filled building, outside and in. Lovely touches like flowers all around the living areas and a cheerful kitchen area. Positive caring staff
- good option in Inverness, very friendly staff and perfect location. I would repeat!
Castle View Accommodation
Castle View Accommodation is located in Inverness, 25 miles from Aviemore and 15 miles from Nairn.Grantown on Spey is 25 miles from Castle View Accommodation, and Fort Augustus is 29 miles from the property. Inverness Airport is 8 miles away.
- The bed was comfy, there was a TV and individual bathroom, and it was warm.
- They were there just when i needed most, at a fair price. The TV.
- It’s right close to downtown without being noisy.
- Nothing! The mattress were not so bad, not great though.
- Очень приятный район с особняками. Номер двухместный (первый этаж, №2) с двумя кроватями, достаточно тёплый. Полотенце есть в комплекте постельного. Розетки без европереходника. На втором этаже большая кухня (даже есть стиральная машина). Я так понимаю, люди там живут подолгу. Но чашек очень мало.
City Hostel Inverness
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, City Hostel Inverness offers accommodations in Inverness.A flat-screen TV and PS2, as well as a computer are provided.Aviemore is 25 miles from City Hostel Inverness, and Nairn is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Inverness Airport, 8 miles from City Hostel Inverness.
- Everything, and the most thing I love is they’re staff are so friendly
- Just about the only good things were the location and the staff member on duty when I arrived.
- Good communal kitchen with lots of bench space and stoves. common area with lots of placed to sit. Friendly staff.right in centre of Inverness.
- Shame I missed out on the complimentary breakfast by checking out too early. All in all, pleasant stay.
- Central location with easy access to transport and city centre
Hillview House Hostel Inverness
Located in Inverness, 24 miles from Aviemore, Hillview House Hostel Inverness features free WiFi access and free private parking.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Nairn is 15 miles from Hillview House Hostel Inverness, and Grantown on Spey is 25 miles away. Inverness Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Clean, comfortable and good shower. Excellent kitchen facilities available to all.
– friendly owner
– parking on spot
– good breakfast included
– cooking/eating facilities
- Great location, friendly host, quite comfy. You get exactly what is advertised.
- Lovely place nice and clean. Very warm welcome and very helpful. Highly recommended
- Comfortable, spacious room that was decorated simply but tastefully.
Top Hostels In Strathpeffer Highlands Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Strathpeffer Highlands to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Strathpeffer Highlands but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Strathpeffer Highlands. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!