9 Best Hostels To Stay In San Jerónimo San José – Top Hotel Reviews
San Jerónimo San José is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in San Jerónimo San José. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Jerónimo San José. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Jerónimo San José. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in San Jerónimo San José right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in San Jerónimo San José with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hostels In San Jerónimo San José:
Posada de Turismo Rural Ranchos Tinamu
Posada de Turismo Rural Ranchos Tinamu is located in Naranjito, just 12 miles from Manuel Antonio.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.San José is 25 miles from Posada de Turismo Rural Ranchos Tin, and Quepos is 10 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 27 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Wide Mouth Frog
Featuring free WiFi, Wide Mouth Frog offers accommodations in Quepos, just 4.2 miles from Manuel Antonio National Park.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 37 miles away.
- Central location, Pool, Safe, Breakfast available, kitchen, available tours on site, laundry.
- Jasmine the receptionist was amazing , helped me with everything and even let me vent a little. such a sweetie and loves her job so she’s very good at it. The facilities were great as was the food. Nice cool pool and very close to walk to everything on town. Cleaning is constant so no worries there you always see the staff cleaning and keeping busy. All around great place
- The double rooms are really small, but sufficient for a 2-night-stay. The pool is very nice. The best part is the location, as it is very close to the bus station (where the bus to the national parc and the beach leaves).
- Great spaces to relax and nice social atmosphere and well equipped kitchen. Lockers with charging points were great.
- Great location right on a main street, a block from several banks and the bus station. Great little soda restaurant is attached to the hostel. Free coffee all day, and some basic breakfast included. Large rooftop hangout/chill area. Very friendly staff.
Pasifloras Hostel offers accommodation in Quepos.Some rooms have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. RbMangroveTours & B&B features free WiFi. The property also offers an apartment.There is a tour desk at the property.Canopy Safari is 650 feet from Rb Rooms & Apartment, while MidWorld Costa Rica is 6.8 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 36 miles away.
- It was excellent here. The host Daniella (I hope that name is correct) was friendly and extremely helpful. They work hard there to make sure the business runs smoothly and it shows. I’d go back!
- Air conditioned room for $2. Kitchen to cook in..small. Breakfast coffee and fruit.
- The Location is very good ! Lots of stores and very close to the bus station. Alyson at the front desk was very useful and so fun to talk to ! The AC in the rooms works great and is very much appreciated after a big day in the sun.
- Clean!! I appreciated the nice kitchen and clean bathroom. The balcony with all the flowers is beautiful. Overall, the whole hostel is beautiful and well put together. And Danielle at the front was super nice and helpful! The free fresh fruit and coffee in the morning was a great treat.
- Free fruit and cookies for breakfast in the mornings, friendly staff, good location just out of town but near supermarkets and everything, comfortable beds
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Backpackers Dorms is located in Quepos in the region of Puntarenas, just 1.7 miles from Manuel Antonio.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen, a hairdresser’s, and a gift shop at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hostel also provides bike rental. Dominical is 24 miles from Backpackers Dorms, and Esterillos is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Semi outside kitchen was very nice, and the property is just down the street from the weekend farmers market!
- То что осталась жива после двух ночей в этом здании)))
The location was good. 5-6 minutes on foot from the bus terminal.
- El personal tenía problemas con el manejo de booking y las instalaciones comunes no eran las mejores pero el personal fue muy amable
- Le personnel était sympathique, l’hostel en lui même aussi. Il y a des machines à laver et une cuisine commune.
One of our best sellers in Manuel Antonio! This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Located in Manuel Antonio (0.9 miles from the town of Quepos) Hostel Plinio offers an outdoor pool, shared kitchen, lounge areas, game room, restaurant and free wifi.Dorms, private rooms with shared bathroom and family rooms at the Hostel have a balcony with ocean views.Private rooms located at the Bed and Breakfast, 650 feet away, offer air conditioning, TV, private bathroom and wifi in each room.Hostel Plinio’s tour desk can provide information about the surrounding area. The property offers free parking and can arrange airport transfers at an extra cost.Guests staying at the Bed and Breakfast, 650 feet away, have access to their own shared kitchen and are invited to enjoy the pool, reception, tour desk and restaurant at the HostelEl Salto Waterfall and the nearest beaches are within 2 km, while Manuel Antonio National Park 2.5 miles away. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 93.2 miles away.
- Very nice rooms in a bit scary building. Bed and shower is very comfy and good A/C. The hostess is very kind and helpful! Close to the national park and a lot of restaurants nearby.
- Best shower in Costa rica, great bed and pillow. Friendly and helpful staff, good vibes, nice pool, good and cheap taco restaurant/bar.
- Good breakfast and nice, quiet garden. Good an easy access to Manuel Antonio NP.
We booked a private room so it was in the B&B about half a mile down the road. The room was comfortable and private. The breakfast that was provided was excellent and the staff was super helpful. There is enough parking for all residents.
As a guest at the B&B you have full access to Hostel Plinio’s facilities which are fantastic. We went to the pool every night. They have corn hole, foosball, and a nice taco bar on-site. There are hammocks and several places to just hang out and meet people with events every evening.
- Excellent staff,super friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay again. Beautiful room,clean,and comfy.great taco bar. Grateful for the laundry service and the travel recommendations.
Pura Vida Hostel – Manuel Antonio
Hostel Pura Vida Manuel Antonio is located just a 5-minute walk from the town centre. It features speacious rooms and free Wi-Fi in social areas.The spacious dormitory rooms here include tiled floors, lockers and a shared bathroom with a shower and hot water. The property also has private rooms with en-suite bathrooms.At Hostel Pura Vida Manuel Antonio you will find a garden, a terrace and a shared kitchen/dining area. There is also a games room and a computer for guests to use.The tour desk can help arrange outings to local sights, with Manuel Antonio National Park located within a 10-minute drive. Rafting, hiking and nature tours are also possible.Quepos beach can be reached in a 5-minute walk and Manuel Antonio beach can be reached in a 10-minute drive, while Quepos Managua Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- Crazy fun hostel – will meet lots of people if you come there! Cool balcony area to drink and talk with people. Simple good dorm room for a great price!
- The vibe of Pura Vida was amazing! One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at! Great staff, awesome volunteers, and really chill guests. The wild life in the area is remarkable and we were joined at breakfast by a troop of monkeys and butterflies who came to say good morning. I love that the hostel is in an older building and nearer to quepos than Manuel Antonio. It gives you a less commercially touristic perspective on the area, a more natural and local friendly place than some of the other places around. There is a bus stop in front of the hostel that will take you to the beach in 15 minutes and Quepos is a short walk away. I loved my time there so much that I came back.
- Staff is nice, we enjoyed the main area, with big tables to hang out. Fully equiped kitchen, grest to cook your own meals if you want to save money. Easy to book activities with the staff. Cute cat.
- Cheap accomodation in Manuel Antonio. Staff was helpful and friendly. Walking distance to Quepos.
- Nice staff, offered return of money after blackout of one night, which I refused, as I had not suffered any damage by that.
Manuel Antonio Hostel Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Manuel Antonio Hostel Resort offers accommodations in Manuel Antonio. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden.There is a shared lounge at the property.Quepos is 1.1 miles from MANUEL ANTONIO HOSTEL RESORT, and Dominical is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Nice location in between Quepos and Manuel Antonio – bus stops right outside – only colones 315 per journey. Clean comfortable room with access to shared kitchen, and helpful friendly staff.
- We stayed for two nights in the hostel – in bungalow for 5 people. It was really nice. Good location. Fridge in the room, little private terrace, good beds. Perfect stay !
- It was fine- nothing to write home about and probably not somewhere I would spend a lot of time but if you are simply looking for somewhere to sleep this place does the trick. Best air conditioning!
- The air conditioning in the room was really appreciated.
- Bus stop just outside to get to Quepos or Manuel Antonio (for 315 Colones per person). Great environment in the cabins. Air con and fan in our cabin.
Hostel Vista Serena
Hostel Vista Serena offers accommodations in Manuel Antonio.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Quepos is 1.4 miles from Hostel Vista Serena, and Dominical is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- Wonderful view, friendly and helpful staff, nice and quiet
- The view is amazing, we saw toucans from the terrace and watched the sun set over the ocean each night. Nice that there is food for purchase nearby. We stayed in a bungalow and there was a really nice kitchen and living room/dining area. We were very glad to have air conditioning since Manuel Antonio was hot in March. The staff was great and all the people that we met at the hostel were friendly, good place to meet other travelers.
- Great view. Sunset brilliant. Bus stop for Quepos or Manuel Antonio close and brilliant staff.
- Sassy who greeted us was brilliant- really friendly and helpful. Coffee and toast in the morning was a good start to the day.
- Very good location, everyone is so kind. The rooms are clean as per the kitchens.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Amigos tranquilos offers accommodations in Quepos. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 38 miles from Amigos tranquilos.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In San Jerónimo San José Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in San Jerónimo San José to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in San Jerónimo San José but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in San Jerónimo San José. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!