9 Best Hostels To Stay In San Fernando Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
San Fernando Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in San Fernando Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Fernando Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Fernando Andalucía. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in San Fernando Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in San Fernando Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hostels In San Fernando Andalucía:
Cadiz Inn Backpackers
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Cadiz Inn Backpackers is located in the Old Town neighborhood in Cádiz, 14 miles from Jerez de la Frontera and 21 miles from Conil de la Frontera.The rooms come with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Sanlúcar de Barrameda is 17 miles from Cadiz Inn Backpackers, and El Puerto de Santa María is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 20 miles from Cadiz Inn Backpackers.
Close to old town
Train & Bus Station
- The best thing about this hostel is it’s positive and upbeat environment. Large window, sunny bright room. loved it. best hostel in cadiz.
- The rooftop terrace for sure! And the fact there was the opportunity to hang your laundry to leave it dry in the air. They have free breakfast which is very basic but is enough if you just want to have a quick breakfast before you go out.
- Welcomed by an eager staff member that showed us the hostel and the room, provided us with all we needed and gave us precious information about Cadiz. The room was small and essential, yet comfy and warm. Very limited space for luggage, luckily I do always travel light. The bathroom in our floor was spotless. Overall, a good atmosphere and a nice place where to stay in Cadiz. Position is two minutes away from the main square and a walking distance from all the most important attractions.
- Good location, very nice staff, nice big room, good price
- Top Wifi
One of our best sellers in Cádiz! This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. This vibrant hostel is located 1,300 feet from Cadiz Cathedral in the historic center. It offers a free breakfast and Wi-Fi zone, surfing lessons and bike rental, a 15 minute walk from La Caleta Beach.Casa Caracol’s bright and functional rooms feature a balcony overlooking the street, hand-made bunk beds and wood furniture. The decorative bathrooms are shared.The hostel has a communal kitchen for guests featuring free tea and coffee and a charming roof terrace filled with plants and hammocks. The lounge has a wood burning stove and BBQ and activities such as yoga, dance, Spanish classes and cookery courses are all available.Cadiz Harbour is 800 feet from Casa Caracol and Plaza España Square is a 9 minute walk away. Jerez Airport is a 40 minute drive away.
- Staff extremely friendly in a range of languages. Room was very quirky and ideal for our needs- and very well priced when comparing to other properties.
- perfect wifi, lovely and cheerful staff, good location, very comfortable bed with personal light, lots of lockers and private curtains
- The best hostel I have ever stayed at! Perfect location in the middle of the old town and close to the bus/train station, rooms and common areas very warm, cozy, clean and with many great details, own locker with a key in your room, tasty breakfast and kitchen very well equipped and the list goes on and on. Yet, the best of all was definitely the staff!! Always friendly, helpful, obliging and smiling..just superb! Thank you for making my stay in Cadiz even better Casa Caracol! Wish you all the best.
Everything. It is a wonderful place to stay! The location is perfect.
Design is fantastic. Very cosy.
The staff is super friendly.
The rooms are very clean and comfy.
You can feel that people put their soul in this place.
- One of the best hostels I’ve ever stayed in. Everyone from staff is extremely nice and helpful. Rooms are clean and beds are comfy. There is nice rooftop with hammocs. Pancakes for the breakfast! If you are going to Cadiz you MUST stay in Casa Caracol.
Residencia Universitaria Cadiz Centro
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Residencia Universitaria Cadiz Centro is located in Cádiz, just 14 miles from Jerez de la Frontera.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Conil de la Frontera is 21 miles from Residencia Universitaria Cadiz Centro, and Sanlúcar de Barrameda is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 20 miles from Residencia Universitaria Cadiz Centro.
Room was ok, even a private sink.
Ideal location in town!
Very friendly and helpfull staff.
Breakfast included, was ok.
- The manager was was extra accommodating for all my unusual requests and let my students come and use the common room for the internet.
- The manager was was extra accommodating for all my unusual requests and let my students come and use the common room for the internet.
- Cheap compared to other locations, but next time I’ll prefer to pay a little more and stay in more comfortable conditions.
- Staff very friendly ,we been given all information we needed .Location a bit loudly at night,but great day time. We stayed one night at the property , good enough.
- Room was ok, even a private sink.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in the city centre of Cádiz, Summer Cádiz offers free luggage storage and free Wi-Fi. Playa la Caleta Beach is 10 minutes’ walk away.Simply decorated, rooms come with single or bunk beds. All have a fan, a lock and shared bathroom facilities.Guests can prepare their own meals at the communal kitchen equipped with microwave, ceramic hob and toaster.Other on-site facilities include a rooftop terrace with sun lounges where relax. Several outdoor activities such as surf lessons can be arranged by staff at the property.
The sun deck is amazing and the hostel is located right in the center of old Town.
The Internationale Stuff is awesome and important for all visitors who don’t speak Spanish.
- No breakfast during low season but kitchen is really well equipt
-Nice, laid-back atmosphere. Beachy vibe.
- I asked about where was a good place for flamenco and received a helpful response. Although the staff never was there before it turned out to be fantastic.
- Very clean accommodation; friendly staff; warm inside the room despite windy weather; fast WiFi; good location; lockers in the room.
- The sun deck is amazing and the hostel is located right in the center of old Town.
Alojamiento Rural Coto de la Isleta
Showcasing a playground and views of the garden, Alojamiento Rural Coto de la Isleta is located in El Puerto de Santa María in the region of Andalusia, just 6 miles from Cádiz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Jerez de la Frontera is 8 miles from Alojamiento Coto Isleta, and Conil de la Frontera is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 14 miles from Alojamiento Rural Coto de la Isleta.
- Excelente lugar, por lo tranquilo en mitad de las marismas, fácil acceso a la playa de Valdelagrana aunque tiene que ser en coche. Muy amable el personal.
- Las cabañas yla comodiidad de los vaños y las duchas
- Instalaciones y servicios muy buenos. Buen servicio en restaurante y calidad de la comida. Ubicacion espectacular.
- Es muy acogedor y nos limpiaban las habitaciones todos los días
- Las cabañas están muy bien y los alrededores también
El Baobab Hostel
This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, El Baobab Hostel offers accommodations in El Puerto de Santa María.You will find a tour desk at the property.Cádiz is 6 miles from El Baobab Hostel, and Jerez de la Frontera is 8 miles away. Jerez Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- huge street parking next to the hostel, nice Staff, good bed.
- Lovely atmosphere, location excellent although being in a busy road it got quite noisy, not surprisingly.bathrooms clean and airy. we
- Great location near the heart of town. Within walking distance of restaurants, bars, points of interest. Plenty of parking available..
- Location was good, Italian girl who checked us in was friendly and helpful
- Super clean and there is a freeparking spot nearby
Hostal Los Valencianos
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Hostal Los Valencianos is located in Conil de la Frontera, 21 miles from Cádiz and 28 miles from Jerez de la Frontera.Each room at this hostel is air-conditioned and features a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Puerto de Santa María is 24 miles from Hostal Los Valencianos, and Chiclana de la Frontera is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Air conditioned rooms, great location, fridge, room service cleaned the room everyday, tv, spacious bathroom… Was a perfect accommodation for our 5 days surf intensive stay in Conil!
Ubicación, y que tuviesen un parking reservado en otra zona.
La atención del personal.
Pudimos descansar bien aun estando en pleno centro y en una habitación en la planta baja que daba a la calle
- La limpieza y el estado nuevo de la habitacion el baño
- Local centrico y próximo a la playa a un paso de todo, ´habitación pequeña pero digna. la recepcionista María Teresa encantadora, y la limpieza excepcional, y aunque no lo indica tiene desayuno incluido en el precio . Repetiremos
La ubicación es perfecta, estaba en todo El Centro del pueblo, pero a pesar de ello no se escuchaba ningún ruido del exterior en las habitaciones. La limpieza perfecta, limpian las habitaciones y cambian las toallas cada día, para ser un hostal es de 10.
Te dejan la sombrilla para ir a la playa y las chicas del hostal muy amables. Nos recomendaron un sitio para cenar “bar Tebeito” y nos encantó también.
Arena Hostel Boutique
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Arena Hostel Boutique is located in Conil de la Frontera.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for cycling. The hostel also provides car rental. Cádiz is 21 miles from Arena Hostel Boutique, and Jerez de la Frontera is 28 miles away. Jerez Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- The hostel is entirely clean, and the bed is comfy and stable enough (Normally hostel’s beds are not though). Located in the heart of the city, is close to where to eat and beach. Enjoyed a nice rooftop view. And the owner taught me what I can see in the city kindly, and whatever I asked.
- Great staff, big and clean and new place, I reallyyyy enjoyed my stay there (well, we were only two customers when i was there so we had the hostel for us, it was crazy !).
- Very new, modern hostel with extremely friendly Javier as host. Comfy mattress and modern bathroom and kitchen. You feel like being at someone’s home rather then in a hostel. There were quite thick blankets available, nice at this time of year!
Arena Hostel Boutique is a lovely quiet guest house to unwind and relax. With a rooftop terrace to enjoy views of the town, beach and countryside beyond, Arena Hostel is the perfect place to escape and experience the old Spain by the sea.
The whole guest house is brand new… new but ancient! Our room was amazing. Within the bedroom and the bathroom was the actual Puerta de Chiclana, the ancient archway to Chiclana that formed part of the walled town of Conil. It was tastefully incorporated into the walls of the hotel and was only discovered in 2016 when the owners renovated the building to make the guest house. Wow!
The owners made us feel so welcome when we arrived and were more than helpful with tips on where to visit, locations to take photos and recomendations on restaurants and bars. They couldn’t have been nicer. We will definitely be staying there again when we return to Conil.
- Such a clean and well-equipped hostel I’ve never seen before. Nice staff, very good location. Can totally recommend it to everyone!
Albergue Inturjoven Jerez De La Frontera
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Albergue Inturjoven Jerez De La Frontera offers accommodations in Jerez de la Frontera, just 13 miles from Cádiz. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Conil de la Frontera is 28 miles from Albergue Inturjoven Jerez, and Sanlúcar de Barrameda is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 7 miles from Albergue Inturjoven Jerez De La Frontera.
- It is a nice hostel. I was lucky to have a shared twin bedroom with bath room but only me occupied it. The hotel is situated in a quiet area but a little far from the old town center (about 15 min uphill) but still acceptable. Breakfast is nice. Staff are very friendly.
- Clean and incredible breakfast, suprised by hotel type accom rather than dorm room
near the city centre, only 5-7 minutes walking distance.
very clean rooms
- The staff was super friendly, the room clean and the free parking lot definitely a plus. The breakfast is not huge but it’ll get you started for the day.
- Buffet style continental breakfast was good value!
Top Hostels In San Fernando Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in San Fernando Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in San Fernando Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in San Fernando Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!