9 Best Hostels To Stay In Sabaris Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Sabaris Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Sabaris Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sabaris Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sabaris Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Sabaris Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Sabaris Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hostels In Sabaris Galicia:
Kaps Hostel Vigo
Kaps Hostel Vigo is located in Vigo, 15 miles from Pontevedra and 13 miles from Sanxenxo. Private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Isla de la Toja is 19 miles from Kaps Hostel Vigo, and O Grove is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 5 miles from Kaps Hostel Vigo.
- Clean, modern rooms, electric wall-to-wall window shades, small desk in room. Staff at reception were very friendly and helpful! Elevator.
- The hostel is big. There is a gym, game room and play room but all the rooms were close.
- The hostel could easily raise its standards by simply fixing quick repairs like shower curtains and attaching shower heads. Also more frequent cleaning of shower area
- Great location, comfortable beds. Parking relatively easy to find nearby, and free.
Truly, this place only looks nice but doesn’t offer you nothing than bed in now window-room.. Indeed there is a window but can’t open it.. But they like to save electricity so air-condition will work couple hours a day and you will be stuck with 6 people in one room without fresh air. Horrible.
Never soap in bathrooms, far from everything in Vigo.
Alojamiento Camino Portugues Oia
Alojamiento Camino Portugues Oia offers accommodations in Villadesuso.Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Vigo is 16 miles from Alojamiento Camino Portugues Oia, and Pontevedra is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 19 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Albergue San Telmo
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Albergue San Telmo offers accommodations in Tui.Vigo is 13 miles from Albergue San Telmo, and Pontevedra is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Albergue San Martin
Albergue San Martin is located in Tui, just 14 miles from Vigo.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Pontevedra is 27 miles from Albergue San Martin, and Sanxenxo is 26 miles from the property. Vigo Airport is 13 miles away.
- The ease of check-in and cleanliness, especially in the toilet and kitchen.
- La cama muy cómoda, los dueños del albergue simpatiquísimos, tienen la oferta de 20 euros por persona y noche con desayuno y comida o cena
- Atendimento e simpatia do funcionário. Lençóis a cheirar a lavado.
Super Angebot mit HP in zugehörigem Restaurant,
In der schönen Altstadt
- 알베 주인이 현관에서 맞아주었어요!! ㅋㅋ 물론 다른 볼 일 때문에 나와있었던 것 같지만요. 쾌적하지는 않았지만 주인 아저씨의 친절함과 유쾌함 때문에 그냥저냥 넘어갈 수 있었어요.
Albergue Buen Camino Tui
Located in Tui, 14 miles from Vigo, Albergue Buen Camino Tui features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Pontevedra is 26 miles from Albergue Buen Camino Tui, and Sanxenxo is 26 miles away. Vigo Airport is 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Tui, 1-minute walk from Tui Cathedral, Ideas Peregrinas offers accommodation with a shared lounge. This hostel offers a shared kitchen and a tour desk. Guests can make use of a bar.At the hostel, each room comes with a wardrobe. With a private bathroom equipped with a bath, rooms at Ideas Peregrinas also provide guests with free WiFi, while selected rooms also offer a city view.Cycling, water sports, hiking and gastronomy are popular in the surrounding area. You will find bars, and restaurants nearby.Vigo is 13.7 miles from Ideas Peregrinas, while Pontevedra is 26.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 13 miles from the hostel.
- Modern hostel with en-suite or shared rooms. Walkers/ hikers shop and restaurant on ground floor where breakfast or any meal can be bought all local and ethical products (where possible). Laundry facilities (much needed at this stage). Could not fault it.
- The coffee shop downstairs and the bedroom assigned to us, has a beautiful cealing windows. All kitchen facilities. Nice place to start Camino de Santiago
- Extraordinarily friendly staff, very clean rooms, calm but centric location
- It was a cool modern and cosy hostel. Very helpful staff. Washing and drying facilities available to do yourself. And the use of kitchen and comfortable living areas.
We were on Camino and this hostel was right on the route end next to the cathedral.
We had our own room and a shared bathroom. There was also a kitchen and a washing-mashine. Everything was good and clean.
There is also a restaurant where you can get an excellent breakfast.
Its a great value for money!
Albergue Santo Domingo
Albergue Santo Domingo is located in Tui, 14 miles from Vigo and 26 miles from Pontevedra.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Sanxenxo is 26 miles from Albergue Santo Domingo, and Viana do Castelo is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The ambience was lovely. It was lovely to be in such an old, historic building. Facilities were great and the staff were really lovely.
An attractive house, which is comfortably furnished and has a nice garden for sitting out in. Only 5minutes from the centre and directly on the Camino Portugues. Excellent value for money (we paid €24 for a private room with two bunk-beds).
In the morning, it is necessary to head into town for breakfast (unless you have your own), because there are no cafes for several miles along the Camino.
- The albergue had a garden at the back, a dining room, a kitchen, and a living area to hangout by yourself or with the other guests. The beds were clean and comfortable!
- This is an albergue with shared bathrooms. There are 3 of them and all were very clean. Rooms are clean and beds are comfortable. The staff is super accommodating to pilgrims walking the Camino.
- O liked the environment, the surroundings and it was clean and well organized.
Located in Porriño, 7 miles from Vigo, Senda Sur features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Pontevedra is 19 miles from Senda Sur, and Sanxenxo is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Amazing! Especially Lucía the receptionist was super friendly and kind!
- The receptionist Lucía was giving a great service, extremely helpful and friendly. Centric location
- Everything was best.Friendly hosts.Amazing view. clean.Strongly recomend!
- This place is new, having opened only since March 1, 2018. They are still getting their ‘operating efficiencies’ legs. Great Bonus is our reception host Lucia. She is wonderful and an exemplified great hostess. She is not the owner. She would be the reason if i choose to stay here again. I have an unfortunate observation about the owners of the place. They own the cafe/restaurant nearby. Very unfriendly and care more about monies and you can feel how they treat their staff, so very hard to ignore. This is a service industry so there is a certain level of customer service that will helpful to their business if they adopt it. Ok but do not have high expectations.
- Todo nuevo. Tuvimos el albergue casi para nosotras solas. La chica de recepción muy amable y atenta
Casucho Da Peregrina
Casucho Da Peregrina offers accommodations in Porriño. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a shared bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Vigo is 10 miles from Casucho Da Peregrina, and Pontevedra is 20 miles away. Vigo Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Wonderful and cozy place in the forest run by a lovely and hearty couple, with very nice views and surroundings, the installation is neat and comfortable. Don’t miss this!
- The host/hostess were really friendly and helpful. Their place was lovely, clean and spaciouse.
- Toller Hol-und Bringservice, da die Unterkunft ca. 5km vom Ortskern Porrino entfernt liegt. Sehr freundliche Bewirtung, liebevoll bereitetes Frühstück.
- Jeżeli na swoim szlaku chcesz poznać piękne miejsce, wspaniałych ludzi i odpocząć w niezwykłym miejscu to gorąco polecam. Przytulny domek dla czterech osób z wszystkim czego potrzebujesz. Jeżeli jesteś pielgrzymem to właściciele przywiozą Cię samochodem z Porrino. Nie wybieraj się tam sam na piechotę bo domek jest wysoko w górach, dobre 6 km od miasta. Śniadania i atmosfera niepowtarzalna. Dziękujemy, było cudownie, wspaniale i najlepiej na całym szlaku.
- Excelente opción para el camino. Jesús es muy amable y te recoge en el pueblo.
Top Hostels In Sabaris Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Sabaris Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Sabaris Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Sabaris Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!