9 Best Hostels To Stay In Ruan Lanihorne Cornwall – Top Hotel Reviews
Ruan Lanihorne Cornwall is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ruan Lanihorne Cornwall. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ruan Lanihorne Cornwall. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ruan Lanihorne Cornwall. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ruan Lanihorne Cornwall right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ruan Lanihorne Cornwall with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hostels In Ruan Lanihorne Cornwall:
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Boswinger, 29 miles from St. Ives, YHA Boswinger features a restaurant and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Newquay is 17 miles from YHA Boswinger, and Falmouth is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 17 miles from YHA Boswinger.
- Nothing not to like…….super team rachel, Ben, mags, and rob. Unbelievable surroundings, local hennick beach, and mevagissey with erina and the locker tea room. Mmmmm super cakes try the egg custard with clotted cream. A cappuccino or a pot of tea. Or a local Cornish lager in the ship
- Location, location, location! Excellent value for money, good breakfast and a relatively short walk to the local pub!
- Easy and clean. Lots of bathrooms! Welcoming and friendly. The bunk beds were very comfy and the breakfast was plentiful and catered to vegans too.
- The staff of the hostel was amazing, helping us on whatever we needed. The breakfast was also great!
- Welcome very warm and friendly (thank you for the cup of tea, even though we didn’t bring our own supplies!). Breakfast was fantastic. Amazing location with beautiful walk down to the beach through the fields. Gorgeous!
Eden’s Yard Backpackers
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a barbecue, Eden’s Yard Backpackers offers accommodations in St. Austell.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Newquay Airport is 12 miles from the property.
Incredibly hospitable hosts. Lovely meal. Incredible facility.
Super location. Very clean.
The most beautiful hostel i have ever seen.
Very friendly host and very adorable cat
Only about 15 mins walk to Eden Project
- Great location! Amazing hospitality. Very friendly owners with good knowledge of the area. Would stay again in a heartbeat.
- I have never felt so at home with strangers; I had a seat by the fire with my name on it before I’d even taken my backpack off. Lovely people lovely facilities!
Everything about the backpackers is amazing.
The rooms, the food, the staff, hygiene.everything was remarkable.
- Incredibly hospitable hosts. Lovely meal. Incredible facility.
Seascape Lodge in Newquay provides accommodation right opposite the beach, with storage for surfboards. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property.All rooms have an en-suite facilities with a shower and a toilet, as well as Freeview TV. Some rooms can sleep up to 4 people in bunk beds.There is a range of cafés, shops and restaurants within a 2-minute walk.The UK’s leading surf destination, the town also offers the chance to experience diving, body boarding, coasteering and many more water-sports. When you’re done, Newquay Train Station is just 1 minute away from Seascape Lodge.
- Greeted by the lovely owners on arrival, shown around and taken to our room. Spacious and good facilities. Great location for walking into town and the beaches. Parking just down the road in council car park was ideal.
- The staff were friendly. Excellent location and had all the necessities
Seascape Lodge is located in an ideal spot for surfers wanting to be at Great Western Beach. It’s also ideal for visitors who can walk to most of the town, which offers loads of bars and restaurants.
It also is extremely good value for money, however, if you’re getting to Newquay by car, don’t forget parking is very limited and can be expensive.
- I would like to score this a lot lower but the owner and the location were good so it brought the score up
We love the place
I love the kitchen place , very spacious and relaxing …
Very nice place to stay
Featuring free WiFi, Berties Lodge offers accommodations in Newquay.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV.There is a shared lounge at the property.St. Ives is 22 miles from Berties Lodge, and Falmouth is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Right outside the beaches, close to town and the harbour
- The staff are brilliant, couldn’t credit them enough!!
- The night porter was the only good thing about that place
- For £18 a night each it was ideally located, warm, safe and comfortable.
- The staff where very friendly and accommodating!! The location is perfect for the beach and the city centre !! Will stay again !!
Smarties Surf Lodge
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Smarties Surf Lodge is located in Newquay, just half a mile from Fistral Beach.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 4.3 miles from Smarties Surf Lodge.
- Very close to the beach, perfect for a little worm up before you paddle out. The hosts are really friendly and willing to help. Our room was cosy and welcoming with complimentary tea and coffee. All we needed after a long day out!
- The Owner Jackie made us feel so welcome with a free Beer on arrival and breakfast was cooked for our requested time . Had a good laugh will definitely be back
- I stayed here with my two teenagers for a weeks surfing. Jackie – the owner – could not have been more welcoming kind and hospitabl and my teenagers loved her. Jackie runs a fantastic place and we didnt want to leave!! Right from the moment we arrived, we were treated with such consideration and care. Our triple room was ideal (a bunk and single – much better than double for our group) and clean and cosy. Jackie was extremely helpful. We can’t wait to return because we had the best time.
- Very good service. Owner was very kind alnd helpfull.
- Very clean and comfy beds, hot drink making facilities in the room was great. The optional cooked breakfast was priced competitively with nearby cafes.
YHA Eden Project
YHA Eden Project offers accommodations in Par. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a shops at the property.Plymouth is 26 miles from YHA Eden Project, and Newquay is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- The unique quirkyness and idea behind the venue! Very clean, friendly highly recommrnend to anyone!
- The staff were very friendly and helpful, there was an issue, but the most important thing is it was resolved quickly. Highly recommended for group travel.
- The reception closed at 10am, and I didn’t notice so couldn’t get a coffee, which I was most disappointed with!
- Heating not working, thankfully not that cold the night we stayed!
- The rooms were brilliantly designed in such a small space, Beds very very comfy and the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. The shared self catering kitchen is very handy with hobs, microwaves, fridge and freezer. The Bar/ cafe was nice also ?
St Christopher’s Inn Newquay
One of our best sellers in Newquay! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Newquay, 22 miles from St. Ives, St Christopher’s Inn Newquay features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Falmouth is 18 miles from St Christopher’s Newquay, and Padstow is 11 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Lovely staff, comfy room and bed, 5 stars. Will stay again!
Great staff, great place…was extremely drunk and i slept very well…had a nice shower in morning, didnt have breakfast but will next time as we are deffinately coming again!!!
(If were allowed ???) ??
- Lovely location. Extremely friendly staff and quiet
- Great location, so close to the beach, town centre (loads of places to eat an drink), bus stop and short walk to train station. Lovely staff, felt relaxed being on my own. Great discount on food and cheap accommodation.
- It was all lovely, I was surprised at how good it was for how much I paid
Ocean Surf Lodge Newquay
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Ocean Surf Lodge Newquay offers accommodations in Newquay, just 22 miles from St. Ives. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared lounge at the property.Falmouth is 18 miles from Ocean Surf Lodge Newquay, and Padstow is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 4.3 miles from Ocean Surf Lodge Newquay.
- The room was a great size. Everything was neat, tidy and clean. The bed was very comfortable and the boys loved the bunk beds.
- Super friendly staff, manager is a surfer himself and offered good advice on local surf spots
- Great staff.Veryou friendly and helpful. Good breakfast.
The staff were so friendly and welcoming, the whole place had a relaxed feel and the downstairs bar and eating areas have a very nice rustic, chilled out feel, where children can watch tv in the corner area if need be. the food was wonderful – really enjoyed the nachos and chilli and the breakfast was great.
The family room, although basic and unfussy, was more than adequate, clean, tidy and had good views from both windows, giving an airy, light feel to the whole room. Ensuite bathroom was practical and clean. Would definitely book here again as it’s proximity to fistral and the town is perfect and the staff were so friendly.
- Very friendly staff who made us feel very welcome. Great location near beach and good food in the evening. Would recommend it.
Watergate Bay Surf Lodge
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Watergate Bay Surf Lodge is located in Cubert, 26 miles from St. Ives and 3.4 miles from Newquay. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.You will find free shuttle service at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Falmouth is 20 miles from Watergate Bay Surf Lodge, and Padstow is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 1.2 miles from Watergate Bay Surf Lodge.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Ruan Lanihorne Cornwall Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ruan Lanihorne Cornwall to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ruan Lanihorne Cornwall but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ruan Lanihorne Cornwall. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!