9 Best Hostels To Stay In Puerto de las Lajas Fuerteventura – Top Hotel Reviews
Puerto de las Lajas Fuerteventura is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Puerto de las Lajas Fuerteventura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puerto de las Lajas Fuerteventura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puerto de las Lajas Fuerteventura. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Puerto de las Lajas Fuerteventura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Puerto de las Lajas Fuerteventura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hostels In Puerto De Las Lajas Fuerteventura:
Hostel Volcanic Beach
Situated in Corralejo, 3.7 miles from El Burro Beach, Hostel Volcanic Beach provides accommodation with an outdoor swimming pool and barbecue facilities. Among the various facilities of this property are a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge. The rooms come with a terrace with a mountain view.Guest rooms at the property are equipped with a seating area. The units will provide guests with a microwave.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Hostel Volcanic Beach, including cycling and fishing.The nearest airport is Fuerteventura Airport, 16.8 miles from the accommodation.
- There was hot water to shower at most times of day – but it was limited to about 5 minutes
- The rooms were nice and clean and the location is good
- The sunbeds outside of hostel were nice though. and the “pool” area they had was pretty chill.
- The room and kitchen and bathroom were really clean.
- everything very good would go again not right away
Hostel Volcanic Beach 2
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the garden, Hostel Volcanic Beach 2 is located in Corralejo, just 21 miles from Puerto del Carmen.The rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Playa Blanca is 12 miles from Hostel Volcanic Beach 2, and Caleta De Fuste is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Fuerteventura Airport, 17 miles from the property.
Friendly quiet place .
Good for couples …
- Very clean, Parking was easily available, Microwave & Fridge were provided. Nice garden
- Friendly host, excellent facilities in general. Very clean. Great bathroom.
- Really nice owners, clean + big house, well equipped kitchen, nice furnishing – we really liked it and would stay there definitely again.
- You will need a car. Nice and quiet surrounding. clean, and simple. kitchen, living room, terrace and a little pool yard opposite from the street. nice host.
- Great host!
Surf Camp Volcanic Beach
Surf Camp Volcanic Beach is located in Corralejo, 21 miles from Puerto del Carmen and 12 miles from Playa Blanca.Every room comes with a shared bathroom.Caleta De Fuste is 21 miles from Surf Camp Volcanic Beach, and Arrecife is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Fuerteventura Airport, 17 miles from Surf Camp Volcanic Beach.
No reviews yet.
La Fresa Hostel
One of our best sellers in Corralejo! This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Boasting an outdoor swimming pool, La Fresa Hostel is set in Corralejo. The property is located 3.7 miles from El Burro Beach. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.La Fresa Hostel offers a terrace an a fully equipped shared kitchen. At the hostel, all rooms are fitted with a wardrobe.The property offers surf classes with a pickup service from the hostel. Guests can also benefit from snorkelling excursions on a boat for an extra charge.Fuerteventura Airport is 19.3 miles from the property.
- It’s definitely the cleanest surfhouse where I’ve been, thanks to all the volunteers working there. They were excellent!
– The hostel was kept clean at all times, several people cleaning regularly
– Got a cool vibe to the place, with friendly chatting, etc..
– Breakfast was basic, don’t expect much – you get what you pay for .. 🙂
Dorm gives low price. And fine that breakfast is included – though it’s a bit poor.
I also tried a nice private room for tripple price.
- Private room was lovely, though basic, with balcony and adjacent private bathroom. Breakfast was basic but fine for the price. Staff were very pleasant. Wi-fi good. Parking was easy nearby.
- Very relaxing and peaceful place with no noise after 11pm.
Surfers Retreat is set in Corralejo and features barbecue facilities. Boasting an outdoor swimming pool, this property is located near Camapanario Shopping Centre. Staff on site can arrange airport transfers.The shared kitchen features an oven, microwave, a kettle and a toaster. Shared bathrooms have hairdryers.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Surfers Retreat offers a sun terrace.The nearest airport is Fuerteventura Airport, 19.3 miles from the property.
- Everything. One of the best hostel I have ever been. Very cozy and clean. Alessandro, the guy who worked in, is simply great. He cooked and cleaned everyday perfectly. The swimming pool was very nice. 100% reccomended
- Alessandro who worked at that place has nothing been nice to me and tried to help me – plus he cleaned the whole hostel in such a good way! As well he cooked real nice food every night! It was so clean – never have been in such a clean an well arranged hostel with such brand new interior! Nice! As well you can walk everywhere because it is inbetween nice beaches and stores and close by the city center. And I had a lovley airport shuttle service by Greg who really made me feel welcome in fuerteventura and gave me some first tipps where to go.
- Surfer Retreat is absolutely superb a really nice place to stay. The staff are friendly (Alessansdro) very helpful, the facilities are cleaned daily. Breakfast & coffee is good and a real bonus.
- This place was just great! Full of nice and friendly people! The housekeeper Alessandro is really kind and helpful and a great cook! Locality of this place is also very good, just a few minutes from the beach, supermarker and restaurants are just about 100 meters from the house. Everything was clean and just perfect! I do recommend this place!!
- Everything! It’s the nicest place to stay here in Corralejo! The house is decorated beautifully and always clean.
International Surf School&Camp
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. International Surf School&Camp offers accommodations in Corralejo.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Puerto del Carmen is 18 miles from International Surf School&Camp, and Playa Blanca is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Fuerteventura Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Suzanne is amazing and the environment is super friendly!
- Employees, were very kind! And, it was a blast meeting people from all over!
- The staff was very friendly, rooms very clean and the shared kitchen downstairs is fully equipped in case you wanna cook a meal.
- Everythig was absolutely perfect. The apartman is near the ocean, the bus station, and a supermarket too. You can discover all the places of the island from here. You can walk to the top of some volcanos…. …or do surfing! And of’course there’s a lot of other possibility. If you would like to relax, it is a good place for you! Thanks everithing for the Staff! 🙂
- The staff was very friendly, always helping and smiling
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Surfers Paradise offers accommodations in Corralejo.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Puerto del Carmen is 18 miles from Surfers Paradise, and Playa Blanca is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Fuerteventura Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Alex was a great host, he made sure everything was kept clean and tidy. Everyone got along, quite a mix of people, Spanish, Italian and English with age range from mid-twenties to late fifties while I was there and included 3 or 4 avid surfers. The outside covered seated space was a welcome retreat after being out in the sunshine all day. Its an easy walk to the beach once you know the way and also onto the main street for the clothes/food shops and relaxed nightlife, mainly restaurants, bars and a couple of small clubs. Its also very handy for a new-ish small, shopping mall that has cafes, bars, clothes shops and a supermarket as well as some extra craft/market stalls a couple of times a week.
It was a long time since the last time I stayed in a hostel, I fancied doing it again not sure of the fact I’d still enjoy it. I loved it actually, it’s hard to describe how funny the staff is and how welcome they make you feel. There’s always something going on,it can be a night out, a day at the beach or a surfing trip with the other guests of the house. If you’re looking for a 5 star boring accomodation then look elsewhere.
But if you’re looking for thaving real fun, meet peaople from allover the world and live Corralejo as a proper local from the first day, then the stay at the “Surfer’s Paradise” is simply as good as it gets.
- La chica que trabaja allí es muy amable y simpática.
- Bello l’ambiente in generale. Tutti molto gentili e disponibili.
die lage ist sehr gut .. einige gehminuten zum strand und zur hauptstrasse in corralejo ( macht ein abendliches ausgehen auch ohne taxi sehr angenehm).
grundsätzlich ist die unterkunft recht schön ausgestattet.
kostenloses wlan vorhanden.
One of our best sellers in Corralejo! The Inn is located in Corralejo, 17 miles from Puerto del Carmen and 9 miles from Playa Blanca.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Costa Teguise is 29 miles from The Inn, and Caleta De Fuste is 24 miles away. Fuerteventura Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- Beautiful accommodation. Lovely view. Very peaceful. Access to the town and beaches. Bike hire across the road. Excellent bus service nearby.
Place was tidy and clean, room was not too small or too big. Kitchen had everything you need to cook your own food.
The view from the outside terrace was absolutely stunning!
- It was very clean. Good value for money. Nice quiet part of corallejo with some nice restaurants nearby.
- Great location, close to centre, beach front, very friendly host.
- The atmosphere, the terrace was amazing! the house felt like home, the owners were really friendly. A real hairdryer was a nice surprise, I was not expecting it
Sol y Mar Surf Camp
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Sol y Mar Surf Camp is located in Corralejo, 17 miles from Puerto del Carmen and 9 miles from Playa Blanca.Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for snorkeling. The hostel also provides car rental. Costa Teguise is 29 miles from Sol y Mar Surf Camp, and Caleta De Fuste is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Fuerteventura Airport, 20 miles from Sol y Mar Surf Camp.
- Everything was perfect. I was happy to find a place with normal beds and not the bunk beds. The athmosphere was really nice and staff super friendly.
- Really nice staff and relaxed atmosphere! Enjoyed my stay very much.
- Breakfast ok, easy access to harbour / nightlife, friendly and helpful hostess.
- The shared areas were clean, breakfast were nice, quite a lot of bathrooms and showers so that nobody had to wait.
- Very home atmosphere, good people, small hostel with good terasa
Top Hostels In Puerto De Las Lajas Fuerteventura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Puerto de las Lajas Fuerteventura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Puerto de las Lajas Fuerteventura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Puerto de las Lajas Fuerteventura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!