9 Best Hostels To Stay In Pedredo Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Pedredo Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Pedredo Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pedredo Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pedredo Cantabria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Pedredo Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Pedredo Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hostels In Pedredo Cantabria:
Posada Corral Mayor
Located in La Serna, Posada Corral Mayor offers a shared lounge. Certain accommodations at the property have a balcony with a mountain view.At the hostel, each room has a closet and a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.Guests at Posada Corral Mayor can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around La Serna, like skiing.For any tips on how to get around or what to do in the area, guests can ask at the reception.Santander is 23 miles from Posada Corral Mayor, while Potes is 29 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 21 miles away.
- Everything was wonderful, beautiful building. Fantastic food, lovely staff
- great staff fabulous building very traditional great breakfast and we requested extra pillows , whilst we were there lots of snow and roads closed , staff updated us on constantly changing condition
- This is a lovely pension. The building is very traditional with lots of dark wood everywhere. The rooms were comfortable and clean. We had a very reasonably priced and good evening meal provided, which was just as well as we were on bicycles and there wasn’t anywhere else open for miles. The lady owner was very friendly and helpful and made us feel most welcome.
- Very warm welcome, the owner went out of her way to make arrival and stay very smooth. House is a lovely refurbishment of an old building and more atmospheric than the photos suggest. Good,filling breakfast to start the day.
- Lovely understanding staff, room was lovely , very quiet place to stay
Vivienda Rural La Casa Vieja De Alceda
These rural apartments and cottage are located in historic Alceda. They feature rustic, heated accommodations with a garden and in some cases, a porch or terrace, 45 minutes’ drive from Santander.The La Casa Vieja De Alceda accomodation features traditional decor. The cottage and apartments all have a cozy lounge with sofa and TV and a kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, hob and coffee maker.The properties are set within the historic center, with various bars, restaurant and shops within 5 minutes’ walk. Busses to Santander pass 350 feet away.The properties are set next to the thermal waters of the River Pas, 1,000 feet from The Alceda Park and Adventure Park. The prehistoric caves of Puente Viesgo are 12 mi away.La Casa Vieja De Alceda offers free parking and is 14 mi from the Cabárceno Nature Reserve.
No reviews yet.
Albergue La Torre
Featuring a garden, Albergue La Torre is set in Santiurde de Reinosa and also provides a terrace and a shared lounge. Among the various facilities are a bar and a ski pass sales point. The property provides ticket service and a tour desk for guests.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.The hostel has a playground. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Albergue La Torre, including skiing and hiking.Santander is 31 miles from the accommodation. Santander Airport is 29 miles away.
- Loved the simple rustic style and time spent around the table over meals with other travellers.
- The location, friendly helpful owners and spectacular mountain views. The evening meal was delicious among friendly fellow guests, and the bedroom was spotless and comfortable. I would definitely stay there again given the opportunity.
- ]2nd stay here. Nothing to criticise at all. Loved the area
- We had the Tower Room which was very special. Our ferry was 4 hours late and the owners waited up for us until after midnight. They even offered us a meal on arrival. The albergue is very close to the motorway and easy to find, but is in a very quiet rural location. Perfect for en-route ferry stops as well as holidays.
In a word. beautiful! . Middle of farming country but big town nearby.
Lovely lady too
We were in the “turret” accommodation which was lovely, with downstairs bathroom off a small sitting room. Definitely stay there again but in another room. ( see below why this is)
La Ermita 1826
Located in Rudaguera, La Ermita 1826 offers a terrace. The property features a bar, as well as a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. Free WiFi is included.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Santander is 18 miles from the hostel, while Llanes is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Sitio cómodo y muy bueno si quieres desconectar del mundo por unos días
- Comodidad de la cama, el silencio por la noche, los alrededores, la comida
- Personal muy amable. Cenamos allí mismo y la cena de lujo, todo espectacular. La habitación más que buena en relación al precio. Muy cerca en coche de Santillana del Mar o la cueva de Altamira.
- El hostal es muy bonito y el pueblo donde esta es un lugar excelente para desconectar y disfrutar de naturaleza. Al mismo tiempo esta muy cerca de Santander y pueblos preciosos como San Vicente, Comillas, Santillana. Y dispone de estación de tren. Es ideal. El personal muy amable y la comida del restaurante excelente y muy buen precio.
L’hotel té un restaurant que es menja molt bé i amb un tracte molt bo.
El llobarro i el “chuletón” impressionants.
El Pico de Santillana
Offering free WiFi, El Pico de Santillana is located in Santillana del Mar, within 1.4 miles of Colegiata Santillana del Mar Church. Among the various facilities of this property are barbecue facilities, a garden and a terrace. The property provides a shared kitchen, and organizing tours for guests.All guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at El Pico de Santillana.Santander Airport is 14 miles from the property.
Vispieres is a great choice for travelers interested in food, sightseeing and nature.
No reviews yet.
Albergue El Convento
Located in a former nun convent, Albergue El Convento offers accommodations in Santillana del Mar city center.Featuring a simple-vintage décor, this hostel offers dormitory rooms for maximum 4 people as well as private rooms, the former nun cells. They feature a garden view and give access to a shared bathroom.There is a dining area where the continental buffet is served every morning, as well as a communal lounge area with a library, and board games.The property features a spacious garden with barbecue facilities and guests have access to the communal terrace.Other facilities include a bio store with local products and souvenirs.Restaurants, bars and shops can be found within walking distance. Santander Airport is 15 mi away.
- I loved that it still felt like a convent with the beautifully tranquil walled garden
the staff is very friendly and helpful, and the location is very close to the old town.
I also like the public areas, such as garden, living room, small salon. My room was cozy and quiet, I had a good sleep.
- Beautiful property with friendly staff. Washer & dryer available. Lovely garden & great location!
- Staff were all friendly, hostel for walkers on doing the el Camino trail
- Friendly, easy-going, helpful staff. Clean, comfortable place! A real gem! They totally get what pilgrims need.
Featuring a terrace and free WiFi, Albergue Valvanuz is located in Selaya. There’s a restaurant.Guests at the hostel can enjoy a continental breakfast.Santander is 17 miles from Albergue Valvanuz, while Santillana del Mar is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 15 miles from the accommodation.
- Ended up in a 4 bunk room on my own as the hostel wasn’t full
- Lo mejor de todo la amabilidad de la encargada del albergue, muy simpática y amable. Gracias por todo
- Personal amable, el alojamiento era lo que esperábamos y tuvimos la suerte de ser pocos en el albergue por lo que tuvimos una habitación para nosotros solos.
- Es un sitio muy tranquilo y limpio, se duerme muy bien por la noche.
- Casa de madera rehabilitada, zona muy tranquila y personal muy amable.
Albergue Solar de Hidalgos
This renovated, 16th-century palace is set in a pedestrianized area of Santillana del Mar’s historic town center. It lies just a few feet from Plaza Mayor and La Colegiata Románica.Many of the palace’s ancient features have been carefully preserved, giving the Solar de Hidalgos an authentic, historic charm. Here you will find numerous antique sculptures and artwork, suits of armor, dark stone flooring and exposed wood beams. These ancient features are now blended with modern facilities.The hostel is located beside the Benemejiis Palace, which now acts as the Caja Cantabria exhibition center. This small town is filled with impressive historic buildings, and outside it you will find some of Spain’s best green landscape.
- I cannot complain. I have a great time in the Albergue. The pilgrims in the room were clean and quite and the bathroom was super clean.
- Jorge at reception was lovely and told me all about his hostal-architecture, history. Really cool museum like feel. Very positive
- The building is amazing!! It is full of antiques and still has the charm of its original purpose. We had a small courtyard to be shared with 2 others. The owner seems to be very approachable and helpful. Bathroom and rooms seem to be of a good size.
Yet another good stop point if your walking the Camino.
Old ‘museum’ of a building. Bit of a hotch potch.
Plenty of history in the building and the town.
Plenty of places to eat in the town.
We had to male use of Medical Centre which is only open until midday.
Aldo local hospital and the staff were great.
- The hostel itself with al the old stuff is awesome!! Also the host is a real nice guy (who speaks English) and the breakfast for 3 euros is good!
Albergue El Pino
Located in Cóbreces, Albergue El Pino features free bikes and a garden. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Every room comes with a patio.Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. The rooms come with a electric tea pot, while selected rooms will provide you with a kitchen with a microwave, a toaster and a fridge. All rooms will provide guests with a stovetop.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Santander is 20 miles from Albergue El Pino, while Llanes is 28 miles away. Santander Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Comfortable bed with crispy, clean sheets. Extra bed covers for cool night. Extra helpful staff even though I didn’t speak Spanish.
- Small dorm rooms make for a good night’s sleep after walking.
- The hostess was super sweet and made sure we had everything we needed. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean. There was a kitchen complete with stove, microwave, and kettle if you want to cook. For laundry, there is a sink and a centrifuge.
El Pino is an albergue for pilgrims on the Northern Way to Compostela.
Towels and coton sheets on the bed are provided, very comfortable!
Space for drying clothes is available.
Personnel is very helpfull and friendly.
Good breakfast. Kitchen available.
- We were welcomed be the friendly and helpful Hospitalera who explained everything. The room was very comfortable with spacious en suite suitable for disabled persons. The Albergue has a wonderful view of the coast and is situated right on the Camino for pilgrims. Breakfast was an excellent continental one.
Top Hostels In Pedredo Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Pedredo Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Pedredo Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Pedredo Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!