9 Best Hostels To Stay In Nazareth Amazonas – Top Hotel Reviews
Nazareth Amazonas is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Nazareth Amazonas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nazareth Amazonas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nazareth Amazonas. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Nazareth Amazonas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Nazareth Amazonas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hostels In Nazareth Amazonas:
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Fulano Amazon offers pet-friendly accommodations in Leticia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Alfredo Vásquez Cobo International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Amazon Experience Hostel
One of our best sellers in Leticia! Amazon Experience Hostel is located in Leticia, just 5 miles from Tabatinga.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Alfredo Vásquez Cobo International Airport, 1.9 miles from Amazon Experience Hostel.
– we booked an Amazon tour with 1 night stay at an accomodation in the Amazon region
– the booking and the tour itself were carried out very professionally and to our fullest satisfaction
– helpful, friendly staff
– quiet, beautiful place to stay
Amazing staff very helpful and friendly.
Also trip to the jungle for 3 days was awesome!
We had an unforgettable experience!
- The guy owning the place is a sweetheart and everybody there will do anything to make your stay as good as possible. The tours they are offering are great and if you have to be back earlier they will also adjust them for you. The breakfast is good and there is always filtered water available. We slept in the hammocks and we had an amazing time with everybody there. It is beautiful to wake up to the sounds of the birds in the morning and be this close to nature.you can find all kinds of bugs and frogs on the property, but if they are in the way or anything like that the staff will help you move them.
- The staff is fantastic – Jota was always available to help and his dad made delicious breakfast (and they helped us a lot after we had a motorbike accident). The place is amazing – very green, next to the forest, with great terrace and incredible animal sounds at night, you can cheaply and quickly get into town. We very much enjoyed our stay there. Thank you for everything!
- The place is perfect to explore the amazonas region and to relax. The staff is very helpful with everything you might need.
- – we booked an Amazon tour with 1 night stay at an accomodation in the Amazon region
Hostel Casa de las Palmas
Located in Leticia, 2.1 miles from Tabatinga, Hostel Casa de las Palmas features an outdoor pool and views of the pool. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Alfredo Vásquez Cobo International Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Excellent staff, nice common areas, i felt like home!
- Great swimming pool and pool area for chilling. Organised our Amazon tour from here so came back for another night. Good fridge for cold beers and you really need them!
- A good hostel, fairly basic but a nice laid back vibe.
Staff is very kind and always ready to help
Big garden and (clean) swimming pool
The dogs are super cute as the cats
Very close to the main square
Located in a safe area
Was comfortable after three days in the Amazon.
Free fruit and coffee in the morning was very nice.
Hotel La Esperanza 2
Located in Leticia, 1.9 miles from Tabatinga, Hotel La Esperanza 2 features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is fitted with a TV with satellite channels. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Alfredo Vásquez Cobo International Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Unterkunft sehr angenehm und sehr sauber. Wir durften das Gepäck während unserer 4 Tagestour im Hotel lassen und waren froh eine weitere Nacht vor unserem Abflug eine weitere Nacht hier verbringen zu dürfen.
- Las habitaciones son amplias y la atención es muy buena! Si eres extranjero te orientan por donde debes ir y todo. Gestionaron mi tour por el Amazona así que quedé feliz! Muchas gracias
- El personal muy amable y cordial. La ubicación es excelente
- Das Personal war sehr freundlich – familiäre Aufnahme! Angenehme, saubere und wohnliche Räume. Grosser Wohlfühlfaktor! Zentrum gleich um die Ecke! Sehr zu empfehlen.
- La gentilezza dei proprietari, siamo stati accompagnati all’aereoporto gratuitamente, ci hanno anche lavato della roba sporca.
Featuring free WiFi, El Hostel offers accommodations in Leticia, just 2.2 miles from Tabatinga.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Alfredo Vásquez Cobo International Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
Good people and very helpful
Good juices and veggie meals
- Stephanie was so helpful and friendly.nothing was too much trouble.i had to take a potentially dangerous journey from the hostel to the port at 2 am.then to take a small boat across the river to catch the boat to Iquitos from Santa rRosa.she organised everything even getting up at 130am to see me off!
- It was great to use the outdoor showers, really refreshing at night! There is many cheap and really tasty restaurants near to it (we recommend Gael’s Pizza at the road to the airport) . We liked the wooden furniture as well as the old building! There was always somebody to open the outside door at night. The breakfast they prepare you is really tasty (fresh fruits and bred plus a fried egg), but after the 3rd morning we had enough of it.
- Nice comfy bed, great location, easy to get to and from, nice friendly welcome, nice breakfast
- At first we were greeted by a really nice staff member who helped us finding the perfect jungle tour and who was really attending to our needs. The facilities are really basic, but clean and functional.
- Good people and very helpful
La Jangada Hospedaje
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a terrace, La Jangada Hospedaje offers accommodations in Leticia.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Alfredo Vásquez Cobo International Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Leticias Guest House
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, Leticias Guest House is located in Leticia in the region of Amazonas, just 1.4 miles from Tabatinga. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is concierge services at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Alfredo Vásquez Cobo International Airport, 1.9 miles from Leticias Guest House.
- The nice atmosphere, and great pool! Very clean too.
- This is a very relaxing place to stay, easy to hang out, with a very good pool to swim in. Luisa was very helpful in organising a really good trip in the Amazon and giving other tips on the area.
- The lady who runs this hostel is lovely and very knowledgable. Makes u feel instantly welcome. The swimming pool is kept very clean and nice area to relax in hammocks. Breakfast was great as well though u did have to pay extra for it. Great location close to town
- Louisa is Amazing! And Her staff and cats are a delightful addition!
- The lady who owned the hostel was so lovely and made you feel so welcome. Its a really clean hostel with great facilities. The swimming is kept lovely and clean and theres hammocks to chill in snd an undercover area if its raining. The dorm room is a nice size with a nice size shelf to put your stuff. Very knowledgeable amazon and area.
Casa Del Kurupira – Selvaventura
One of our best sellers in Leticia! Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Casa Del Kurupira – Selvaventura offers accommodations in Leticia.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.The nearest airport is Alfredo Vásquez Cobo International Airport, 1.9 miles from Del Kurupira Selvaventura.
- Clean hostel, confortable bad giod value for money
- The staff was very helpful with breakfast, laundry luggage storage etc. We booked a tour with their agency, which was good as well. We stayed in a huge quadruple room with private bathroom the first night.
- Central location. Room had ventillator. Small breakfast was served, incl. fresh fruit, bread and cheese. Staff did not speak English.
- Central location, easy walking distance to all restaurants. Clean, nice room with overhead fan. Nice big kitchen with everything that you might need to cook.
Les équipements, la cuisine était top. Grande, équipée avec de place et beaucoup de choix.
Les chambres, même en dortoir étaient spacieuses.
Le personnel était très gentil, a l’écoute et réactif et l’emplacement était parfait !
Located in Leticia in the region of Amazonas, 1.6 miles from Tabatinga, Anaira Hostel features an outdoor pool and views of the pool.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Alfredo Vásquez Cobo International Airport, 1.9 miles from Anaira Hostel.
- The garden with the pool invites you to stay there and relax. The kitchen is nice and the beds as well.. the place is top.. close to the center but still calm.. the personal is very helpful and now a lot about the city and the tours.
- The staff is really nice and help u out with everything u need. you can eat arepas in front of the hostel; cheap and delicious and they open early so u can grab a bite before heading to any trip u have planned.the hostel is 5 blocks away from the Santander Park and 2 blocks away from the Orellana Park. theres a vegetarian restaurant 5 blocks away (Excellent Burger <3) I would love to see u guys again 😀 definitely coming back
Super friendly staff, comfy room, clean bathrooms.
And the atmosphere made me feel like home 🙂
This is the best place to stay in Leticia !
Sebastian and Juanita the employees are soooo nice !!! They are really friendly and helpful, they organize things to go out with people of the hostel
- Nice outdoor chill area close to town and launches..small swimming pool was refreshing…staff are great and can speak english…very hepful to understand how to stamp passports and exit colombia for peru
Top Hostels In Nazareth Amazonas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Nazareth Amazonas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Nazareth Amazonas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Nazareth Amazonas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!