9 Best Hostels To Stay In Lloseta Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Lloseta Majorca is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Lloseta Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lloseta Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lloseta Majorca. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Lloseta Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Lloseta Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hostels In Lloseta Majorca:
Hostel Sóller – Albergue Juvenil
All rooms are equipped with air conditioning, heating, memory foam mattresses and a set of towels and linen. Rooms have access to either a shared or private bathroom.Guests at Hostel Sóller will be able to enjoy activities in and around Sóller, like cycling and hiking.The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 15 mi from Hostel Sóller.
- Excellent hostel in a beautifully restored building…excellent staff especially at check in!…the cleaners are wonderful and very friendly too. Very comfortable beds and very clean….close to everything and excellent wi-fi too!
- Very clean. One of the best hostels I’ve stayed in for cleanliness and interior décor.
- Nice place, stylish, cool, clean, calm… Very friendly receptionists. Can’t complain
- Administrators are very kind 🙂 thank you very much! I like this hostel but …
- Super clean rooms and facilities, bright, and delicious breakfast, all fresh and local products.
Embat – alberg juvenil
You will find a cash machine at the property.The area is popular for cycling and hiking. The hostel also offers bike hire. Palma de Mallorca is 18 mi from Embat Hostel, while El Arenal is 13 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 14 mi from the property.
Parking is available in the small village. The best way is to park the car on the main street as it could be confusing to find your way through the narrow streets
- Price of accomodation, small towel included, cleaning
Montuiri is beautiful cozy town and the hostel itself is good choice if you want to get away from the crowds and party
Not a typical hostel, dont expect to meet travellers, no communal space only empty restaurant/bar
For a few nights good choice if you want to explore the island.
- Very helpful staff, pleasant and peaceful surroundings
- The ho(s)tel is in beautiful Montuirï, a very old town which is mostly inhabitated by locals. there’s a supermarket right around the corner and the people were very nice, even if there were some language barriers from time to time
- Staff helpful
Residencial Rustic Lau
Certain rooms include a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom. BHG Residencial Rustic Lau features free WiFi. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Palma Yacht Club is 3.7 mi from BHG Residencial Rustic Lau, while Cala Major Beach is 5 mi away. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 6.2 mi from the property.
- good bed, proper, nice bedroom, everything looked well prepared, quiet environment (room to the garden, but even if you had a room to the street side, I guess it would be the same (quiet neighborhood, side road, a nice garden with different table settings, where you can enjoy yourself, eat your food, relax…. It is a lovely place and might be a welcomed variation, after a busy day in Palma.
- Calm and quite neighbourhood, without a hassle of going through Palma you can go to ride a bike, bike friendly rooms, near shops and if you wish Palma is just few minutes of slow walk.
- Beutiful place with a great climate outside in the yard. The rooms very clean and good sized. Chilled out stay
- A nice old house with a big kitchen and garden located in a calm area, but still well-connected with the city centre.
- This is place for crazy guys! We really liked the garden (it’s perfect for breakfasts) and the area, very quiet localisation, but still it’s easy to get to the city center. Also the kitchen is nice, perfect for spending time with another guests. I’m sure that I will come back here!
New Art Hostel – Albergue Juvenil
Shared rooms have lockers and access to shared bathrooms. Private rooms have a private bathroom, TV and air conditioning. Hairdryers can be requested at reception.Guests can also use the shared kitchen and dining area. There are also self-service laundry facilities.Staff can provide information on the area. You will find shopping streets, nightlife and dining options within a 10-minute walk of the property.Krakovic Park is right beside New Art Hostel Albergue Juvenil and offers a large, green space, as well as the Kristian Kreković Museum.The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 10 minutes’ drive from the property.
- Close to the beach, next to a wonderful park, around 15 min walk to the city center. Variety of cafeterias around for coffee or food. I advise. Private room with nice bathroom was new and clean. Common area in hostel very modern and friendly.
Very clean! When I got to the hostel my bed was ready, with towers and some products for hygienic. I shared a room only with girls, and it was very organized.
The commom area is great and clean as well, plus a super kitchen (everything disponible to cook what we wanted).
- Nice and clean in a quiet area, little room but comfortable bed. Good kitchen and Good internet connection and supermarkets within walking distance. Near to the beach and La seu castle. Very good reception.
- Tha staff is very friendly, clean room, free towels, 15 minutes to the old town by foot, close to the airport by bus.
- Everything is brand new ! Host person very warm, AC and WiFi included, room perfectly neat, I strongly recommend this hostel !
Hostel Fleming – Albergue Juvenil
There is a games room and a seating area . Guests have access to 2 shared kitchens and shared bathrooms .Rooms have individual bed-site light, plug and a locker.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property and the hostel offers car and bike rental.Cala Major Beach is a 15-minute drive from Hostel Fleming. Son Sant Joan Airport is 6.8 mi away.
Staff was very friendly and provided me with necessary Information to get around the City Center.
I did not expect a room with a bunk bed only for two People, even when I booked in a dormitory for more people .. which was awesome! 🙂 very central and easy reachable from the City Center.
Clean and comfy!
- Very nice, clean hostel with big kitchen and close to the bus station.
- Very friendly staff, comfortable beds, close to bus station
It was hard to find space for 17 people in peak season so I was happy to find Fleming. I was worried that it was ‘too good to be true’ but it’s a great place.
Comfy beds, very clean. The rooms were quite hot with no AC but that wasn’t too bad as we were out a lot.
- No AC!! 😲 it was just a regular hostel, not the best layout to meet ppl.
- Staff was very friendly and provided me with necessary Information to get around the City Center.
Albergue Juvenil New Age Hostel
The property offers private room with private bathrooms, and also offers beds in shared rooms with shared bathrooms. All rooms include free WiFi.The property has a shared kitchen where you can prepare your own meals. There are also washing machines which are available for guests’ use for free.Several activities such as hiking, barbecues, table tennis and table football competitions are organized by the property at weekends. Guests can also book cycling routes at the property. Bikes are available for free for holders of the International Youth Hostel card, subject to availability.Hostel Secar De la Real is a 3-minute drive from a large supermarket, shopping center and RCD Mallorca’s Son Moix Stadium. The nearest beach is a 10-minute drive away, and Palma de Mallorca Airport is 15 minutes from the property by car. Public parking can be found easily in the area.
- The room was quiet Ok. Clean. Comfortable bed. Friendly stuff. Good kitchen ( but very dirty and smelly fridge )
- Very clean, helpful staff. Very well equipped kitchen, comfortable beds.
- Friendly staff who received us late and night and welcomed with water
- I like the reception ( Enrique)- he can speak english, kind and very helpful.The place for grill parties is the best place for meeting people from hostel, but also gypsies from next door. Do not be afraid, they are respectful and they do not disturb the people. The woman who was ironying clothes, she is also kind and helpful to wash your own clothes or to iron them.
Nice, tidy room with a very comfortable bed although the walls were thin – every outside noise could be heard.
All in all, the experience was not bad; it was adequate to the price paid.
At the hostel, all rooms are equipped with a closet. The rooms include a private bathroom with a shower, while some have pool views.A continental breakfast is served at the property.You can play pool at Hostal Orsi.Palma de Mallorca Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- The staff was very friendly and extremely helpful. The location was very good too. Parking was available only in the street. A very good WiFi (1st floor).
Service is excellent. Shuttle from and to the airport was great, even though it was very early morning.
Nice pool. The hostal is in the middle of local neighborhood, which is nice. Some may take this as a disadvantage, since the rooster starts noiseing in the early hours and dogs sometimes bark. There is good local cafeteria, Corb Mari, on the same alley.
Note that there is no air con in the room. No problem with us though. The room and the entire hostal is pristine.
- Good location to the airport and autobahn, not far from the beach, free parking, friendly staff.
War alles Super, Zimmer waren gut, die Betten waren bequem und man konnte gut schlafen.
Unterkunft Hostal Orsi kann ich nur empfehlen.
Für 3 Tage auf Malle mit nur einem Gedanken “Party Party” werden wir bestimmt nochmal buchen.
- Gemütlicher Innenhof mit Pool und leckeren Cocktails.
Youth Hostel Central Palma – Albergue Juvenil
Youth Hostel Central Palma has simple, modern décor. Each dorm and room has access to shared bathroom facilities.Guests can enjoy breakfast in the Palma’s dining room. There is also a communal kitchen and a TV room.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information on Palma’s attractions. Set in the Barri Gerreria District, the hostel is a 15-minute walk from Parc de la Mar Park and Palma Port.
- Staff were friendly and helpful, it was very clean! Looked after my belongings when I went out and made me feel welcome. Thank you!
- We were with 2 children – we were expecting two separate rooms and separate beds but they gave us 1 room we could stay at as a family.
The hostel is very central located, also well connected to the airport and not far from the beach.
We booked a private room (double bed) and got a little cell with a bunkbed. No ledder to climb up the bed, you need to get on a chair. When my “inmate” moved somehow in his lower part of the bunkbed the upper part of the bed was totally shaking. As well nothing there to keep you from falling of the bed. The room was super tiny. No towels, public bathroom. We stayed only for one night so it was ok. But 70€ per night for that kind of room is totally overpriced! The private rooms are obviously not made for couples….the bar downstairs was ok, but didnt seem like a place for travellers to meet up. Though the location was good I wouldnt recommend that place, unless theres no other option..
- Location, location, location. Best neighbourhood in Palma! Hostel beds are quite comfortable, overall a good experience.
- Staff was nice and the overall feel of the hostel as well.
Hostel Pura Vida – Albergue Juvenil
At the hostel, rooms include a closet. With a shared bathroom, some units at Hostel Pura Vida – Albergue Juvenil also feature a city view.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.The accommodation has a sun terrace.Passeig del Born Avenue is 0.4 miles from Hostel Pura Vida – Albergue Juvenil, while Pacha Mallorca Nightclub is 0.9 miles from the property. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Everything was clean and beautiful. Furniture and space is very nice and stylish. When I need to let my luggage for a few hours after check out, it was no problem 🙂
- Great spot with everything you need around it. Very good atmosphere and friendly staff. Will definitely come again!
– The hostel is located in a beautiful old appartement in the heart of old Palma
– The space is really nice renowated
– There is coffee and tea available
– spacious and clean, enough space to do yoga in the morning
- Location is very central, close to shopping streets, dining areas, right next to the cathedral and not so far from the city beach and Marina area for partying. Clean and simple, yet with a taste. And you also have a rooftop terrace overlooking the whole city, which is worth seeing.
- Really nice and clean hostel with a bright living room where having breakfast. The location is very central, a few meters away from the Cathedral. Friendly staff as well. Will be back there for sure
Top Hostels In Lloseta Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Lloseta Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Lloseta Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Lloseta Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!