9 Best Hostels To Stay In Les Olives Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Les Olives Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Les Olives Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Les Olives Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Les Olives Catalonia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Les Olives Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Les Olives Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hostels In Les Olives Catalonia:
All rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Every room includes a private bathroom. The rooms at Alberg L’Ast are equipped with a seating area.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a buffet breakfast.You can play ping pong at Alberg L’Ast.Lloret de Mar is 29 miles from the hostel, while Girona is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 15 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
A continental or vegetarian breakfast is available each morning at the property.You can play ping pong at the hostel, and the area is popular for hiking.Girona is 15 miles from Ca n’Oliver, while Roses is 14 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 22 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Residència Universitaria Pare Claret
Each heated room features a wardrobe and a desk. Some of them also include a balcony or a terrace. The private bathrooms come with bath or shower. Fans are also provided.At Residència Universitaria Pare Claret, you will find a shared kitchen as well as a shared lounge area. Table tennis, lockers and vending machines are also available to the guests.Girona Art Museum is 15 minutes’ walking from the property. Girona Train and Bus Station is 1,650 feet from Residència Universitaria Pare Claret, while Girona-Costa Brava Airport is a 17-minute drive away.
- Lovely attentive staff. Make you feel more than welcome, excellent command of English language. Thoroughly recommend.
- Very friendly staff, convenient location 10-15 minutes walk from the heart of the Old Town, plenty of nearby supermarkets. Very nice spread for breakfast, at a reasonable price.
- Clean, calm, no noises. Stuff is very helpful. Super, 10/10
- Comfortable small single room-didn’t miss not having a T.V! Modest inexpensive breakfast too. Staff all very pleasant.
- we did not take any breakfast. The receptionists were really nice and helpful. The lift was a bonus after some walks in the summer heat. I would definetely recommend this property. Has the basics right and quite central. Only a few minutes walk from Old Girona and very close to the train station.
You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cerverí welcomes groups and families. It offers sports equipment storage as well as specific information on routes and activities. Bike hire is available.Girona City Hall is 350 feet from Cerverí, while Girona Art Museum is 1,000 feet away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 6.8 mi from the property.
- It’s in wonderful area historical part of the city, you just get out straight to ancient city with narrow streets. It reminded me Venice.
- Breakfast was quite sufficient. Rooms are very very very simple – but then it’s what you expect to find in a cheap youth hostel, right? I think it’s perfect for the price you pay. Just don’t expect too much comfort, it obviously isn’t a hotel 🙂 and you won’t be disappointed. They stored our luggage on the last day while we did some more sightseeing and were helpful in general.
- Safe room for bikes. Breakfast quite tasty. Very helpful staff. Location in the center of the Old Town.
- Very hospitable assistants. Location in a heart of the Old Town. Safe space to keep bikes.
- Good location, there is library and nice rest room.
El Clar del Bosc
Half-board meals are included with this accommodations.Guests can go hiking in the forest on the property and enjoy various sports such as basketball.Lloret de Mar is 29 mi from El Clar del Bosc, while Girona is 9.9 mi away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 14 mi from El Clar del Bosc.
- Excellent value for money. Even breakfast included, which had everything you need. Swimming pool is huge and there’s plenty of basketball courts as well.
- la comida estaba bien y hubo un poco de flexibilidad para que estuviéramos conforme con el servicio.
- Anciens bâtiments dans un parc à l’ombre des pins avec piscine 25m pour se rafraîchir à l’arrivée, non loin de l’autoroute pour une pause idéale sur la route des vacances. Rapport qualité prix imbattable, petit déjeuné buffet compris, repas le soir à 10€. Accueil parfait de Helena franco-espagnole.
- Het is een mooie streek. ontbijt was niet goed, bedden waren een ramp. avondeten was super en veel. erg geschikt voor jeugd…
- petit déjeuné compris et copieux sucré et salé. dans un environnement très naturel c’est une colonie de vacance le reste de l’année donc ne vous attendez pas au confort d’un trois etoiles mais c’est très correct rapport qualité prix et en plus on peu profité de la grande piscine gratuite et surveilléepour quelques nuits ou une halte d’un soir. C’est prés d’ un site d’anciens volcans a voir absolument la jeune femme a l’accueil nous a bien conseillé. Visité la ville de banyoles et son lac avec ses petits restaurants au bord du lac
Residencia Universitaria Campus de Montilivi
Residencia Universitaria Campus de Montilivi offers single, twin, and quadruple studios with a private kitchenette. There is also a communal lounge with TV. Other facilities include a gym and a self-service launderette.Girona city center is 5 minutes by bus from the campus while Girona Airport is 15 minutes’ drive away.The Residencia offers accommodations to all members of the educational or university community.
- The location is great, easy access to a supermarket and the L1 bus which takes you into the heart of the city but I actually walked everywhere for most of my stay. The kitchen was excellent and I liked the lounge area downstairs. I wish someone had told me about the fitness room, I would have used it every day had I known about it. There’s also a TV room which is pretty cool, I just wish someone had said something about it being there, I just stumbled onto it on my own.
- Room with private bathroom and little kitchen (fridge included). Perfect if you want to store some food there and prepare something for breakfast. It is little bit far from the city center. We has a car though, so it was easy for us to go there. In the city center the parking is a little bit tricky – looots of cars and you spend some time looking for a free spot (otherwise you would pay bounch of money in private parkings). I recommend the app parkopedie which helped us to find free parking lot. 🙂
- Drinks machines on the ground floor providing chilled drinks very welcome when temp. 37
- In our room there was a kitchenette, air conditioning and bathroom. The room was big enough for two people. Staff was very helpful.
The value for your money really makes this place worthwhile. We got two single rooms with their own bathrooms and a shared kitchen for two nights for less than it would usually cost to stay in a double in the city.
It’s also reasonably convenient to stay here. It’s only a 30-45 minute walk from the old city area, or a 15-20 minute bus ride. There’s a bus station less than 5 minutes walking distance from the accommodation, so getting around is very easy.
Also the wifi is very fast!
Each room at Hostal Alberana has modern décor, a flat-screen TV, heating, a desk and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a balcony. Air conditioning is available in all shared areas.You can enjoy breakfast in the Alberana’s bar.The Alberana is approximately 0.6 mi from the Ter River and the property can help you to arrange kayaking trips and hire.Girona is a 30-minute drive from the guest house. The beaches of the beautiful Costa Brava are within 9.3 mi of the property.
- Everything, amazing value for money. Super helpful and friendly staff, this restaurant/cafe/Hotel is close to a busy mini roundabout of two routes and very well frequented by locals(always an excellent sign)
- The hotel was pretty basic, but good for the price we paid. It was easy to get to in a car, the parking is pretty big. The check in was fast. The room had everything we needed for a one-night stay. The bed was comfortable and big, there was heating, towels, toiletries and we also had a small balcony with table and two chairs. There is a restaurant and a bar downstairs and the food was simply amazing! The dinner menu (15 euros per person) included three dishes, bread and a bottle of wine. Breakfast also has a lot of delicious options. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. Highly recommended.
- Good value, basic but comfortable rooms! Very welcoming and a good restaurant for dinner downstairs.
We picked this place because it’s right in the middle of the Costa Brava, so anywhere you might want to go is about a 30-40 minute drive away.
It was the cheapest place in the region and everything was solid.
Even the food at the restaurant was pretty good.
- Value for money. Breakfast is ok but service needs to be nicer, and location is one of the best things of it.
The private rooms feature bunk beds and access to shared bathrooms. The house includes a spacious dining room, a kitchen with an oven and dishwasher, and a seating area.Guests can play basketball and football at the on-site facilities. Hiking and horse riding are popular in the surrounding countryside.Banyoles Lake is 6.8 mi from El Xalió, while the historic city of Girona is 19 mi away. Girona Aiport is 40 minutes’ drive from the property.
- Everything was perfect there. Danny, the host, was great and the food was delicious. Will be back 🙂
- El lugar se ve mejor en fotos que en persona. Queda en la mitad de la montaña lo cual puede ser una ventaja por su tranquilidad y desventaja para conseguir comida y llegar al lugar. No había agua caliente y tampoco ofrecen toallas. No hubo trabajadores ni nadie en el momento de nuestra estadía solo quien nos recibió y entrego las llaves, fue muy amable e informativo.
- Ubicación inmejorable, personal muy amable y desayunos de calidad
- Un sitio muy acojedor, personal muy amable, alrededores con muchas opciones
- El personal va ser molt amable. I el menjar estava molt bé! Especialment l’esmorzar era abundant. Tot estava molt net i endreçat a l’interior!
Each simple room comes with lockers and a bathroom with shower. Bed linen is provided.You will find table tennis and a children’s play area on site. Staff can provide tourist information and help with luggage storage.As well as the on-site café, there are vending machines with cold and hot drinks and snacks. You will find more dining options and shops within 15 minutes’ walk of the property.Girona and its airport can be reached in 40 minutes by car. Barcelona is around 1.5 hours’ drive away.
- It looks like a proper hostel but it’s not – it’s a kindergarten disguised as a hostel. If you’re going to sleep with a bunch of strangers it’s better if 80% of them aren’t too young to read and write and don’t cry all night.
Situació al costat de les ruïnes d’ Empúries.
Té aprop Lidl.
- El personal hace lo que puede, el problema viene de arriba.
- Eenvoudige maar gezellige accomodatie voor overnachting op weg naar het zuiden. Rustig gelegen en parkeren op het terrein
- Le personnel simpa qui parle français aussi, les repas bien garni la proximité à la plage et au centre ville. Un endroit parfait pour la famille
Top Hostels In Les Olives Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Les Olives Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Les Olives Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Les Olives Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!