9 Best Hostels To Stay In Goyán Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Goyán Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Goyán Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Goyán Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Goyán Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Goyán Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Goyán Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hostels In Goyán Galicia:
Alojamiento Camino Portugues Oia
Located in Villadesuso, Alojamiento Camino Portugues Oia has free WiFi. With barbecue facilities, the property also features a garden. The property provides a shared kitchen and a shared lounge for guests.At the hostel, all rooms have a closet.Alojamiento Camino Portugues Oia has a terrace.Vigo is 23 miles from the accommodation, while Baiona is 9 miles away. Vigo Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- Convenient location on the Camino, friendly, helpful check-in, great mattress, great view.
- Fantastic view. Room with a private terrace. another large terrace with ocean view. Would have stayed longer if time permitted.
- Staff very helpful, very cheap, my room had a patio/balcony to see the sun set over the ocean, vending machine with beer in the lobby
- I liked mist of all our host, Adrian Rodrigues ! Absolutely charming, over the top helpful n pure happy nature. This albergue is Lucky to have him. All my Aloha Adrian !!!
- Cheap accommodation. The bunk beds were comfy but they were really high up and a little difficult for an oldy of 50 years like me. Had good washing facilities. And provided a chocolate donut and coffee for breakfast for 1 euro
Located in Tui, 1-minute walk from Tui Cathedral, Ideas Peregrinas offers accommodations with a shared lounge. This hostel offers a shared kitchen and a tour desk. Guests can make use of a bar.At the hostel, each room comes with a wardrobe. With a private bathroom equipped with a bath, rooms at Ideas Peregrinas also provide guests with free WiFi, while selected rooms also offer a city view.Cycling, water sports, hiking and gastronomy are popular in the surrounding area. You will find bars, and restaurants nearby.Vigo is 14 mi from Ideas Peregrinas, while Pontevedra is 27 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 13 mi from the hostel.
- The hostel was amazing!! The design of the hostel was stunning, they paid do much attention to detail. The common areas were beautiful and plenty. The beds were so comfy and had sheets and blankets and we even got towels in those cute and useful small baskets. I felt so at home, I really thought about changing my plans just to be able to stay there another night.
- Really enjoyed our stay here in Tui! Washrooms and shower are fantastic. Kitchen was great! We enjoyed a great meal!
- Everything was wonderful – excellent location, wonderful staff, very comfortable and clean room, kitchen and laundry facilities….
- Bed was super comfortable, staff was friendly and everything was very nicely designed
- Great albergue. Live music on a Saturday night made it difficult to sleep, but this Spain after all. Lots of nice extras for an albergue- worth the extra euros.
JACOB’S HOSTEL TUI
Featuring a shared lounge and bar, as well as a restaurant, JACOB’S HOSTEL TUI is located in Tui. Free WiFi is provided.Vigo is 18 miles from the hostel, while Ponte de Lima is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Albergue San Martin
Albergue San Martin has rooms in Tui. Some rooms at the property feature a terrace with a mountain view.At the hostel, rooms are equipped with a closet. With a shared bathroom, rooms at Albergue San Martin also feature free WiFi.Vigo is 19 miles from the accommodation. Vigo Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- A very quiet Albergue on the Camino Portuguese route. It is just a short walk from the Tui Cathedral and old town sights. The albergue has complimentary washers and plenty of drying space.
- The place was closed when we arrived. There was an obscure sign on an open window with phone numbers. We called and the staff arrived 10 minutes later to check us in. The wifi worked for a few hours then cut off.
- The manager offered some last minute arrangement and offered a place to stay despite some misunderstanding on the part of booking.com. Plenty of space for washing and drying the clothes (very useful for walkers).
- Good price for a double room. We asked for a balcony since it said on the facilities, and he gave us a four people room for the two of us. Small cozy balcony were we watched the sun go down. It’s very old, but we had fresh sheets and the blankets were soft and newly bought. Nice host.
- Good location for Camino trip. Quite clean, but old fashioned.
Convento Del Camino
One of our best sellers in Tui! Located in Tui, Convento Del Camino has a garden and a terrace. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a playground. The property provides a shared lounge and free WiFi.Rooms come with a shared bathroom with a shower.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at the hostel.Vigo is 18 miles from Convento Del Camino. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Albergue Santo Domingo
Albergue Santo Domingo is located in Tui. The property features a garden, as well as a terrace. The property provides a shared kitchen and free WiFi.Vigo is 18 miles from the hostel, while Ponte de Lima is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 16 miles from Albergue Santo Domingo.
Exceptionally friendly and helpful staff.
Could not have done more to help us. Thank you!
- Basic albergue stay along Camino de Santiago, clean, easy to find location, happy to have booked ahead
- Staff was very friendly and helpful; facility is new and very clean; they provided free breakfast materials, including coffee, bread, jam; large living room and dining rooms at the same level as the kitchen; will book this place again for sure!
- The rooms did not have a fan. Temperature was 30 Celsius at night. It was vey hot and stuffy
- O liked the environment, the surroundings and it was clean and well organized.
- Exceptionally friendly and helpful staff.
Albergue Buen Camino Tui
Albergue Buen Camino Tui is offering accommodations in Tui. All rooms feature a kitchenette and a private bathroom. Both private parking and free WiFi are accessible at the hostel.All guest rooms in Albergue Buen Camino Tui are equipped with a coffee machine. The accommodation provides certain units that include city views, and the rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom with a shower. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Vigo is 18 miles from Albergue Buen Camino Tui. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- private lamps for the beds, super clean, showers and toilet are great. the place looks rennovated. clean sheets. strong wi fi. private lockers. good location next to camino. washing machines & dryers are available and places to hang stuff. equipped kitchen and standard breakfast of a pastry, bread, jam, butter etc.
Very very clean. Good strong hot shower.
Had lockers and lights and socket at every bed.
- Was convenient for Portuguese Camino, staff were lovely
- I really liked that this hostel was ran by a kind and friendly family and it did indeed make me feel at home. The reception opens till late and they were very kind even though I had arrived slightly after the indicated check-in period. The room was did not have road noise despite the hostel being along the main road, and it is an easy walking distance to the cathedral and the centre of town. Overall, value for money was excellent.
- Great location for Camino route, very clean and great value.
Estela do Mar
Located in Baiona, Estela do Mar provides a terrace and shared lounge. All rooms have a kitchen and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is available.All rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Featuring a shared bathroom, some accommodations at Estela do Mar also offer a patio. The rooms will provide guests with an oven.Vigo is 14 miles from the accommodation, while Mondariz is 31 miles from the property. Vigo Airport is 18 miles away.
- Lovely town. Castello area was gorgeous with great beaches on both sides.
- The hosts were amazing, so generous with recommendations. The place itself was great, nice, safe, clean and well located. Thank you!
- It‘s a great hostal! The owner is super nice and I enjoyed my stay there a lot. Especially as a pilgrem it is perfect!
- Clean, great facilities and very kind wonderful staff and people there.
- Very clean, friendly staffs, close to centrum , comfortable bed, towels
Hostel Albergue Baionamar
Located in Baiona, Hostel Albergue Baionamar has a shared lounge and free WiFi. The property provides airport transportation, while a bicycle rental service is also available.Guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. The shared bathroom is equipped with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Guests at Hostel Albergue Baionamar will be able to enjoy activities in and around Baiona, like cycling.Vigo is 14 miles from the accommodation, while Mondariz is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 18 miles from Hostel Albergue Baionamar.
- Very experienced and helpful reception. Modern, new and thoughtful layout. Excellent location. Great showers and toilets. Nice size. Great atmosphere.
- Jaime was a perfect host, very friendly. Hostel is only new. Nice stop on the Camino. Hostel is clean. Note hostel is not only for walkers so at night it can be noisy.
- Brand new and very comfortable with excellent showers and facilities. The manager , Jaime , was 3xcellent and very helpful
- The host was amazing. He was very kind and personable and so friendly, always trying to make my stay better. The location is perfect it’s the bus stop right out the front and a supermarket on the corner. It’s very central and the property is so new and clean! Thankyou so much!
- Really great facilities, very clean and simple. Exactly what we needed for our first night on the Camino. Would absolutely recommend
Top Hostels In Goyán Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Goyán Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Goyán Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Goyán Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!